The Heroes of Olympus A Forbbiden Love

Lovely_Nookie posted on May 08, 2012 at 12:31AM
It was just after the giant war. Many had died in the war. Franks piece of timber was burned. Thanatos had to collect hazels soul and bring her to the underworld. Nico was depressed . Jason & piper were dating because the two camp's joined together.Al was well at camp.
Annabeth and Percy were walking down the beach."percy I have to tell you something."said annabeth " what is is?" percy asked , " we need to break up.There is some body else.Good bye."
She left percy on the beach crying himself to sleep.
Hestia found him. She him took him to a safe place.The Artic.
=========================================­===­==
please comment ! my 1st story on fanpop

The Heroes of Olympus 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Awwww Please post soon
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
mischievous
post wen u can
over a year ago Lovely_Nookie said…
if you read the prolouge i will start the first chapter in percys pov
It's a Hestia+ Percy storie. they have a child
over a year ago Lovely_Nookie said…
crying
Chapter 1. pt. 1 -I meet my Great Grandfather
percy's p.o.v
We just had a meeting with the god's.They said a party was being held for us on olympus.
Annabeth and I were walking towards the party . It was being held in the center of the city of olympus.
The city looked beautiful since Annabeth remodeled it after the second titan war.
"Percy I have something to say." she said. "What is it Annabeth?" I asked.
she said "we need to break up It's not you it's someone else. Goodbye Percy."
I was sad because I loved her, but now i'm mad.
All I saw was red. I had wasted 5 years of my life on her. She was my bestfriend through thick and thin.
Now she goes and breaks my heart. First my parents die, second my brother Tyson dies, then 2 of my closest friend's are gone.Now this i'm over Annabeth. I started to get up and walk away. Then it was like something was telling me to go to sleep , and I did right on the olympian bridge. Little did he knowsomeone was watching

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­=$$­$$$­$$$­$$$­$$$­$$$­$$$­$$$­$$$­$$$­$$£­£££­£££­£££­£££­£££­££€­€€€­€€€­€€€­€€€­€€€­¥¥¥­¥¥¥­¥¥¥­¥¥¥­¥¢¢­¢¢¢­¢¢¢­¢¢¢­¢

comment
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
awesome post soon
over a year ago Neptune2148 said…
post soon
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
post plz
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
heart
post soon, please!
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Post it's really good