The Heroes of Olympus The Faded Goddess

Lovely_Nookie posted on May 07, 2012 at 11:23AM
Prolouge
=========================================­===­===­===
Long ago Zues and Hera , King and Queen of olympus had a daughter. A little sister to Ares and Heaphestus. All of olympus heard her cries. Apollo cleaned the baby off. He handed her to zues so he could get a closer look. Zues looked down at his immortal daughter. She looked nothing lik him or Hera. Her beauty rivaled Aphrodite herself .She had chocalate brown skin. Warm brown eyes that changed to an icy cold blue when she blinked. Though her hair was by far unusual .Her hair was midnight black, it looked le her scalp was growing peacock feathers. They decided to name her Jordan . That night on olympus there was a celabration . Little did they know in 12 years a war was soon to start.
=========================================­===­===
please comment

The Heroes of Olympus 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
big smile
This is a very interesting story. I would.definitely like to read more.
Hope u post a chapter soon!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon, please.

This seems like it might be good.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
looks awesome post soon
over a year ago Lovely_Nookie said…
cake
im bout to post in 20 minute..
sunny
@Kaia143- thanks for leaving a comment.
@Icrs50- thanks for the comment. I'll post twice a day.
@horse22133454- thanks for your opinion.

It's good to have others opions. My 16 year old sis is helping me with this story
big smile
Chapter 1.-The Newborn Goddess-

Jordan was the hot topic of olympus . Everywher you went they talked about her. I n the stores of olympus she was on every magazine cover. The Good ,The Bad ,and The Godly.she was on Godteen (seventeen), she was on Immortal Weekly (Us Weekly) ,even Godsmopoliton.
Jordan started a new hair trend.It's called"The Peacock Feather"
She was always happy never sad.She brought warmth where ever she went.Her beautiful smile mad everyone's day.Just looking at her made you feel safe.She was always there there and if you ever met her you couldn't help but love her.She radiated happiness throughout olympus.
Everyone was happy for the newborn goddess.She was well loved .People were always walking by her nursery.She always had visitors in her room.Many God's and Goddess's held her 'but she always felt uncomfortable unless it was her parents or one of her siblings or aunt's and uncle's.One day the roman war goddess Bellona decided to visit.When the baby goddess met Bellona she smiled at her ,but what confused everyone was that she let Bellona hold her.That day Bellona changed. She actually smiled.No one had ever seen the goddess smile.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
i will post tommorow is it too short. comment

big smile
That's kewl. I wish I had a brother or sister to help me, but I don't. That's okay though.
Hope u can post again soon.
cloudy
i will post at 5:00 pm then seven they will be longer
blush
That coment was ment for before the chapter..... hehe sorry. I posted it late hehe ;-p!!

Btw, awesome chapter. It was really good.
I loved it.
And I can not wait for tomorrow for ur chapter. I hope.it comes soon!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Awesome post soon
im starting a new story it's before this so this story is like a follow up
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
post soon, please.

also, what's your new story?
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
post soon i luv stories dat r different nd new
over a year ago puppies76 said…