The Heroes of Olympus Mark Of Athena

avatarfan800 posted on May 03, 2012 at 02:58AM
Disclaimer: all rights to Rick Riordan Jason i was nervous. I walked over to Annabeth,"are you okay?" I asked. "Just nervous. What if he met someone else or doesnt remember me.?" She asked. I put a hand on her shoulder,"its going to be fine."
I heard Leo yell,"we have now arrived. Everyone needs armor and a weapon. These romans look hostile." He said with a huge grin.
"Jason, i hope your right."she said.
Annabeth
the ship hasnt landed yet, but she scanned the crowd. A small group of people in white togas where coming this way. Wait, not everyone has white togas, two people had purple capes. A girl with dark eyes and reddish brown hair. She looked odly familiar. Then she saw the other kid, jet black hair, and green eyes that looked like the ocean. Percy.
annabeth took a couple of steps back, then, with a running start, she dove off the side of the ship, Jason running after me.
i was about to hit the ground so iwent into a graceful roll. I landed up on my feet. "Hi im Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." The romans didnt look impressed," . . . and offical architecht of Olympus." I added. Just then i saw him. He was moving towards me. I didnt know i had my knife out, or pay attention to Jason calling my name. I ran towards him and gave Percy a hug then kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and said one thing, "hey wise girl. I missed you."

The Heroes of Olympus 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...