The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena-by Blackjack-Arion!

Blackjack-Arion posted on Apr 26, 2012 at 03:47PM
I am going to try to make my own mark of Athena. I don't own any of the charaters. All rights go to Rick Riordan. I might add in some new charaters along the way.

I guess this is rated like 12+ or T maybe.

last edited on Apr 26, 2012 at 03:52PM

The Heroes of Olympus 96 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
chapter 1:

JASON
Jason was sad. And nervous. And upset. And angry. And most of all confused. He had a lot of questions racing through his mind and no answers. What if they had elected a new praetor? Was Reyna mad at him? What was this Percy Jackson guy like? Were the Greeks and Romans going to get along? Were they going to shoot them down from the sky before they could even try to negotiate? But the most troubling question, Piper or Reyna? Who to choose? They were both great and he really like them, but who to choose? Piper was beautiful and kind and she seemed to understand him even though they had just met. Reyna on the other hand was strong, pretty and he had known her for 4 years! Jason loved all the memories he had of him and Reyna doing things like destroying sea monsters, but the last few months with Piper were really special too!

Suddenly a voice behind him interrupted his rambling thoughts, “Jason get ready we are 10 minutes away”.

Jason turned and found Annabeth walking towards him. She looked like a nervous wreck, probably think of her boyfriend Percy Jackson, the guy who had been missing for 8 months. Neither Jason, Piper or Leo could get anyone to tell them about Percy Jackson. Every time they asked someone they would get a faraway look in their eyes, like they were remembering something really important, them they would just tell them to go and ask Annabeth. And whenever they tried to ask Annabeth, she would get a stony expression and walk away to the beach. Piper once had found her crying there, which was really unlike Annabeth. She must of really missed him. Maybe Percy Jackson would tell them himself.

“Jason! Jason!” someone was calling his name and he quickly snapped back in to the present. He found himself facing the stormy, calculating grey eyes of Annabeth.

“What?” Jason asked her.

“I said, we are landing in ten minutes, but you zoned out so it’s more like 3 now!” Annabeth answered, her voice rising at the end as she started to pace around the ship’s deck. Jason wasn’t good at calming Annabeth down. That was Piper or Thalias job. Every time he tried to help her he seemed to make it worse, and Piper or Thalia would come out, glare at him and walk away with Annabeth in tow.

Their was a sudden crackling noise as Leo’s voice came over the intercom, sounding weird as he tried to do his best flight attendant voice. “We will be landing now. Please hold on to something stable in case of and sudden movement, we really don’t want anyone to fall off. Thank you.” Jason smiled at Leo's attempt to lighten the mood.

There was a quick scrambling movement as all of the head campers came out from under the deck and ran to the edge. Jason saw his old camp come in to view. As the ship lowered on the feild of mars Jason scanned the faces of his friends, and enemies waiting down below. As the ship touched down he heard a yelling voice of Annabeth, reminding Leo of some important gadget that would have ,made landing softer.

Well it’s now or never he though as he went to the side door and stepped in to the bright sunlight.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---
sorry about any spelling :) please respon and give me any ideas or constrouctive critism. thanks :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
post soon this is good
smile
thanks.. i am writing another chappie right now
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
Not bad:)
*Does thumbs up sign*
:P
this is half of cahpter 2
-------------------------------
PERCY
Percy was excited to see Annabeth. As he left the senate meeting with Hazel and Frank by his side, he thought about the last few days. His quest with Hazel and Frank, the battle the night before and being raised as praetor. Percy didn’t want power. He didn’t want to be the praetor. It was just something that should have never happened, like when he was put in charge of the titan war.

Hazel interrupted Percy’s thoughts “Percy are you excited to see your girlfriend?”

“Yeah, but I’m kind of nervous about what she might do to me!” Percy replied.

“Why?” Frank asked confused why Percy might be scared of Annabeth.

“Well for starters, she’s the best knife fighter I know, she is the smartest person I know and she will be furious when she finds out who switched me and Jason.” Percy replied, almost walking in to the side of a building he was so busy thinking. Wait! Percy thinking? Wow Annabeth has really rubbed off on him!

“Oh” Frank said, he looked kind of scared of Annabeth.

They arrived at the field of mars just as the giant Greek war ship touched down. Percy heard the voice of a certain daughter of Athena yelling at a guy named Leo about something he couldn’t even pronounce. He heard Reyna call out some orders but he wasn’t paying attention.

Percy watched as a tall boy with blonde hair and the build of a natural swordfighter stepped out of the boat. The crowd of Romans gasped and Percy could only assume that this was their long lost hero, Jason Grace.
-----------------------------------------
this is only half of the chappie
OK this is the full chapter 2
-----------------------------------
PERCY
Percy was excited to see Annabeth. As he left the senate meeting with Hazel and Frank by his side, he thought about the last few days. His quest with Hazel and Frank, the battle the night before and being raised as praetor. Percy didn’t want power. He didn’t want to be the praetor. It was just something that should have never happened, like when he was put in charge of the titan war.

Hazel interrupted Percy’s thoughts “Percy are you excited to see your girlfriend?”

“Yeah, but I’m kind of nervous about what she might do to me!” Percy replied. ¸

“Why?” Frank asked confused why Percy might be scared of Annabeth.

“Well for starters, she’s the best knife fighter I know, she is the smartest person I know and she will be furious when she finds out who switched me and Jason.” Percy replied, almost walking in to the side of a building he was so busy thinking. Wait! Percy thinking? Wow Annabeth has really rubbed off on him!

“Oh” Frank said, he looked kind of scared of Annabeth.

They arrived at the field of mars just as the giant Greek war ship touched down. Percy heard the voice of a certain daughter of Athena yelling at a guy named Leo about something he couldn’t even pronounce. He heard Reyna call out some orders but he wasn’t paying attention.

Percy watched as a tall boy with blonde hair and the build of a natural swordfighter stepped out of the boat. The crowd of Romans gasped and Percy could only assume that this was their long lost hero, Jason Grace. When Percy looked over at Reyna he saw a look of pure joy on her face, but it was quickly replaced by her usual emotionless face.

“The Greeks have brought our lost hero, Jason Grace back to us” Reyna announced to the crowd. Reyna probably said something else that was really important but Percy was already scanning the group of Greeks, for Annabeth’s blonde hair.

Before he could find her a girl with spiky black hair and punk clothes walked up to him.

“Well Kelp Head, you managed not to kill yourself” the girl he now recognized a Thalia told him as she smacked him upside the head. The Romans didn’t like this and they tensed and put their hands on their weapons.

“That is not the way you treat our praetor” Reyna said, all the while giving Thalia her best, deluxe death glare. That is not something you want to see!

“It’s ok, Thalia is a friend” Percy addressed the group.

“Well they obviously haven’t known you for that long because if they had they would have said the same thing” Thalia grumbled, “made any new immortal enemies lately?”

“Nah, no more than the usual. You know, over half the Olympian council still hates me” Percy replied jokingly, while the Romans looked at him like he was crazy. He probably was! “I bet my life threatening adventures were better than yours! After this war, you, me, Annabeth and the same restaurant as last time. You know after the first war.”

“Your on Kelp Head” replied Thalia.

Suddenly a blonde girl appeared behind Thalia. It was Annabeth and she didn’t look happy. Her stormy grey eyes were even stormier than usual and her face was pulled down in a scowl. Percy cringed inwardly he knew he was going to get it!

“PERCEUSE JACKSON! EIGHT MONTHS YOU HAVE BEEN GONE! EIGHT MONTHS! AND YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO IM ME! HOW DARE YOU! AND YOUR MOTHER! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW WORRIED SHE WAS.....”

Percy really didn’t intend to get her started on his mother and before he could say anything a bright light filled the area. All the demigods shielded their eyes. Even Annabeth stopped her ranting. When the light cleared, Hera was standing right behind Annabeth. Bad time to show up, Percy thought.

Annabeth turned to the queen of the gods and her scowl deepened, if that’s even possible.

“OH AND YOU! YOU WENT TOO FAR! I COULD TAKE THE COWS WITH INTESTINE PROBLEMS!BUT STAELING MY BOYFRIEND! ARE YOU CRAZY!” Annabeth focused her grey unsettling eyes on Hera with a glare that could have sent a hellhound running right back to the underworld in fear.

“I did what was necessary” Hera replied “And I am the queen of the gods, I recommend you don’t talk to me that way.”

In response Annabeth lunged at Hera, and in one swift movement Annabeth was on top of the goddess, with her knife at Hera’s throat. If Percy had blinked, he would have missed the whole thing but luckily he didn’t. And he didn’t miss the threat Hera gave Annabeth either.
-----------------------
please tell me some new ideas.... thanks :)
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Excellent story. When I have writer's block or can't come up with ideas I just sit on my bed, relax, and listen to music. The ideas usually come. Btw how about you have percy grab Annabeth by the waist have him pull her off of Hera and then have Hera announce that Annabeth's the seventh quest member.
smile
ooh goood idea^^^i think i wiil do that. thanks for the tips kayleegurule :)
Anytime. If you ever need help just message me.
smile
ok thanks:)
post soon
ok gunna post now.... sorry for the long wait but I was really busy with school this week.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

ANNABETH
“If you dare touch me, I will.....” Hera was cut off by Annabeth saying “You will what? You took my boyfriend and sent evil cows after me. What could be worse?” that was a bad question to ask a goddess thought Annabeth. It was Percy worthy dumb!

“I will be certain to turn you in to something horrid” Hera told Annabeth smugly.

“No you won’t” Percy told Hera forcefully.

Hera was about to say something back, when a strong arm grabbed Annabeth around the waist. She turned to see Percy holding her away from the angry goddess on the floor. Oh Gods Annabeth missed him so much! She wanted to hug and kiss him but she was still really mad at him.

“Annabeth, I know what Hera did was wrong, and as much as I would love to dump her in the creek, we can’t” Percy looked pointedly at Hera when he said this, making the goddess cringe, almost looking guilty.

“Why not?” Annabeth pouted, she really wanted to dump Hera in the creek.

“Because”, Percy replied, getting cut off by Annabeth saying, “Because is not an answer” Percy kissed her in response.

“Well this is dee-light-ful” Leo announced sarcastically “We have over a hundred Romans staring at us like we are aliens from mars, and Annabeth was just about to murder a goddess and is now making out with her boyfriend. What next”.

Leo’s only reply was a slap in the head from Piper. All the Romans were staring at Annabeth and Percy, humiliated they broke apart and Annabeth wasn’t sure who had the redder face.

Frank was the first to say something, “Wow Percy, your girlfriend is really scary. Is she always like this?”

“Frank! Be nice” Hazel told frank, while stepping on his foot, causing him to grimace.

“I’m Hazel and this is Frank, we went on a quest with Percy this week” Hazel said to Annabeth while shaking her hand, “Percy are you going to introduce us or not?”

Quest? Annabeth thought. Oh I am so making seaweed brain tell me about this later!

“Um... ok guys, this is Annabeth, Grover, Conner and Travis Stoll, Clarisse, Thalia, Katie, Will, Rachel our oracle and I am guess that he’s Leo” Percy said pointing to each camper that had come on the trip. The Romans gasped when they heard about Rachel.

“An oracle!” A scrawny boy yelled from the crowd. “Impossible! The oracle died years ago!”

“Well, glad to know I’m dead them” Rachel replied, making the scrawny boy sputter in protest. Making most of the campers snicker.

“That’s Piper and Jason” Annabeth told Percy since he hadn’t met them yet.

Percy greeted everyone from his old camp, and the Romans seemed to relax a little, talking to some of the Greeks.

Maybe, just maybe this was going to work Annabeth though, just as a scrawny kid in a toga, holing a mangled teddy bear and a knife yelled at the top of his lungs: “They took my wallet!” it looked like the same kid who had yelled at Rachel, and Annabeth decided that this boy was trouble.

The scrawny kid pointed to Conner and Travis, who were grinning like the idiots they were.

“Conner, Travis give Octivan his wallet back” Annabeth told the Stoll brothers.

“Why-“ Travis started only to be cut off by Conner’s “should we?”

Annabeth whipped out her knife and pointed it at the annoying twins. They gulped and handed Octivan back his wallet.

Annabeth smiled at Hazel and said, “They are twins but they share a brain, I think they have only one brain cell left between the two of them, and there is no hope left.”

“Kind of like Percy” Hazel replied. Annabeth was already liking this girl.
pls tell me who you would like me to do next...
-------------------------
1. Reyna
2.Hazel
3.Leo
reyna
smile
thanks jberagon17^^^ i will do reyna next :)
ok thank you
ok this is kind of short so i an going to post another chappie today... thank you jberagon17 for responding to ever one of my posts :)
---------------------------------------
REYNA
When Jason got off the boat, Reyna’s heart did a little tap dance in her chest. She couldn’t help it. She really missed him. Reyna tried to keep a straight face but a small smile escaped her lips.

She wasn’t really paying attention to what Percy was saying until Juno appeared. Reyna watched shocked as the girl called Annabeth flung herself at the goddess, making them both tumble to the ground. Reyna stood frozen, like the rest of the Romans, as Juno threatened Annabeth and Percy pulled her off. When Percy kissed Annabeth Reyna looked away, a little jealous of how sure the couple was. It was like Annabeth and Percy both knew that they should be together, and they really loved each other.

Oh stop it Reyna, you are starting to sound like a child of Venus! Don’t go soft! Jason is just a boy. Reyna scolded herself, but a boy that you really like! She thought. She suddenly noticed the pretty brown haired girl, was standing close to Jason, as if they were really close. No! She can’t be Jason’s girlfriend! Reyna glared at the girl, and as she met her eyes she saw her pretty kaleidoscope eyes, widen in realization, as she stepped away from Jason and closer to the black haired girl called Thalia. Reyna, pleased didn’t notice Percy was saying something to her.

“What?” she looked at Percy confused.

“I said, shouldn’t we hold a senate meeting now? Wow you must be really distracted!” Percy said making her blush. She recovered and turned to the crowd of Romans behind her and yelled, “All centurions to the senate house in ten minuets, all other legionnaires back to your regular activities.”

“Be quick, or I will let Terminus chose you punishment if you are late for the meeting!” Percy added, with an evil gleam in his eyes. This got the centurions moving. They scrambled, running towards the senate house as fast as they could in togas, not wanting to measure every blade of grass near the city. Reyna motioned for the Greeks to follow her and Percy
as they headed towards the Senate house.

This was going to be an interesting meeting, if the Greeks were anything like Percy. Reyna though as she walked up to the Senate house, dropping her weapon in Julia’s tray as she passed by.
um can anyone tell me how to do italics???
ok next chappie....
--------------------------------
HAZEL
It took Percy longer than expected to drag Annabeth to the senate house. She kept wanting to look at the architecture on all of the buildings, muttering stuff to herself about supporting beams, building materials and other stuff Hazel didn’t even know how to pronounce.

Percy managed to drag her to the senate meeting, promising her that he would give her a tour of camp later. But Hazel knew it would probably be her giving Annabeth the tour because Percy still got lost, trying to find the bathrooms.

When they finally entered the senate house, Percy told the Greeks to sit near the front as he walked up to the other praetor’s chair sit the front of the room. Hazel with Annabeth on one side of her and that really nice girl piper on her other side. Hazel didn’t want to sit anywhere near that Leo boy. He reminded her so much of Sammy! He looked the same, had the same way of speaking and the same corny jokes. But no. Sammy was dead. Gea even said he was. And it’s been over seventy years since hazel last saw him. He had to be gone.

Hazel was snapped back to reality when Reyna asked Percy and Annabeth to explain the quests they went on. Percy was about to start when a bright light filled the room. Everyone turned away, and once the bright golden light died down, hazel turned back around to see Apollo standing in front of Percy.

“Hello Apollo, how have you been” Percy asked the god, like it was a normal thing for the god of medicine to appear out of thin air. All of the Romans and Greeks, quickly stood up
and bowed.

“No need for formalities, I am here to show you all of the adventures Percy Jackson had been on” Apollo said, turning to Percy with a mischievous glint in his eye as he said the last part. Percy groaned had slumped down in his seat, looking annoyed and defeated. Apollo smirked and waved his hand in the air. A shimmering image, like the iris message that Hazel had sent Reyna, appeared.

It showed a young boy about twelve, running with a faun and an older woman through a forest. Hazel watched in horror as a huge monster, a Minotaur appeared and charged the boy, that Hazel not recognized a Percy when he was younger. She watched him sidestep the monster and then quickly rip off its horn and stab it in its stomach. She watched as the older woman disappeared and Percy dragging himself and the faun in to a camp.

The entire room was silent as they watched Percy’s quests flash by, watching as he defeated monster after monster, saving his friends and even jumping from the Arch, an impossible height that should have killed him. They saw Percy go in to the underworld more than once and escape alive and defeat medusa. As they neared the end of the video they all saw the titan war. Percy dipping in the Styx, and charging monster after monster. Fighting titans and eventually fighting Kronos and giving a blond haired demi-god a knife so he could stab himself. Hazel watched in amazement as they saw Olympus, and watched as the gods gave out gifts. The entire room was silent as they watched the gods offer the ultimate gift to Percy, watching as he declined and made them keep another promise. As the video ended, all of the demi-gods were silently staring at Percy, with mixed expressions of awe and horror.

“Well I shall leave you on that, enjoy your quest” And with those final words Apollo flashed out.

“Percy you denied being a god. Why?” Piper asked, being the first one to recover from her shock. The rest of the demi-gods that didn’t know Percy were still frozen.

“I made a promise to Luke, the true hero of Olympus, and if it wasn’t for all of the neglected demi-gods, Kronos wouldn’t have been able to rise” Percy stated as if that explained everything. Hazel had seen Percy do some pretty amazing things on their quest. Heck she had seen many Roman heroes do amazing things, but not even Jason was as great as Percy.

“Why didn’t you tell us” Hazel asked Percy quietly.

“Because I knew this would happen! You are all going to look at me differently. I don’t want that! I want to be treated like a normal kid, well as normal as you can be when you are a demi-god! I don’t want to be in charge! I don’t want to fight this war! I just want to have a break!” Percy exploded. Storming out of the senate meeting, leaving everyone staring after him in shock. Even Octavian looked at him with a new respect.
----------------------------------------
sorry about any spelling mistakes :) Pls leave feedback thanks :)
post soon this is good
over a year ago Avidsel said…
Good story so far :) thanks! as for italics i believe its [i ] [i /] (without the space) is it? change i to b for bold. search for bbcode for further well... bbcodes :p
post now
smile
ok thanks avidsel and jberagon i will post later or tomorrow
over a year ago puppies76 said…
awesome story so far.
post soon
later not tomorrow
ok new chapter i will post another one tomorrow
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---
PIPER
When Percy stormed out of the senate meeting, Reyna was the first one to recover. She told everyone that they would resume the meeting once Percy calmed down. Piper could read emotions easily, and she knew it would be a while until Percy calmed down.

Once Reyna dismissed everyone, Piper decided she wanted to walk around the city and explore. She wasn’t in the mood to talk to Jason and Reyna. As she filed out of the senate house, with the other, dazed demi-gods, she headed towards the outward shops in the city. She was strolling down a small alleyway, when she noticed a music store.

Piper could sing really well and play the piano. It was like her hidden secret. As she opened the creaking door to the little shop, a bell rang out, causing an old man to come down some stairs and walk towards the counter.

“I am just about to take a lunch break, but you may stay and look or play some of the instruments if you would like” the old man told Piper looking her up and down, as if he was deciding whether or not she would steal something from him. “I will be back in twenty minutes” He said, looking over his shoulder one last time as he exited.

One he was gone, Piper immediately walked to an old wooden piano, sitting in the corner. She tested one of the keys and surprisingly found that it was perfectly in tune. She sat on the stool, making it groan under her weight. Piper wasn’t sure whether or not she would remember how to play anything. She hadn’t touched a piano or sung since her dad has sent her to the wilderness school. Piper did remember one song that reminded her of what was going on with Jason. She started to sing and play, surprising herself on how good she was and that she remembered. Her fingers flowed nimbly over the keys, as if they were directing themselves.

She sang.

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

It's getting dark
And it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you
Like it's all a big mistake

Oh holding my breath
Won't lose you again
Something's made your
Eyes go cold

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
You're all I wanted

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back
Now I'm haunted

Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I said
To you

He will try to take away my pain
And he just might make me smile
But the whole time I'm wishing he was you
Instead

Oh oh holding my breath
Won't see you again

Something keeps me
Holding onto nothing

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
You're all I wanted

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
Can't turn back
Now I'm haunted

I know
I know
I just know
You're not gone
You can't be gone
No

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
Won't finish what you started

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
Can't go back
I'm haunted

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
Never ever thought I'd see it break
Never thought I'd see it

As she finished the song, she turned around startled by a clapping sound. She found herself, staring into the eyes of the Roman arguer. Octavian
-----------------------
pls comment and tell me what you think :) the song that piper sings is called haunted by taylor swift :)
cake
yay second page!!!!! cake :)
ok so i was bored and decided to post the nect chappie :) enjoy
-----------------------------------------­--
OCTAVIAN
Octavian followed the graceus girl piper. He didn’t want her to disrupt the peace of the city, at least that’s what he told himself. He really thought she was pretty and she had a nice voice. When she spoke, he felt compelled to listen to what she was saying.

Anyway, as he was following her through the crowds of Roman families and retires legionnaires he thought about what Apollo had showed them. It was an unusual thing for a god to show up at camp, but two in one day? Just to see and talk about Percy Jackson? What he had seen in the air message was incredible. Octavian had known that Percy Jackson was powerful. But that powerful?

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Piper walk in to an old music shop. He decided to wait outside near the door so he could see in but not close enough for anyone to get suspicious. Octavian watched as the store owner walked out, probably to take a lunch break. He waited for Piper to exit the store, but was surprised to hear a soft singing instead.

He neared the door to get a better look. He was shocked to see Piper bent over an old piano and singing. Her voice was amazing and her fingers moved deftly over the keys, as if she had been doing this all her life. It struck him that she probably had. He waited until she finished the song to start clapping.

It came as an impulse, and he didn’t mean to clap. He just did. She turned and their eyes locked for a second before she turned bright red.

“How long have you been listening?” She inquired quietly, getting even redder.

“Long enough to know you are an amazing singer, and you can play the piano” He answered. Octavian didn’t know what it was about this girl, but she seemed to open the softer side of him. Making him act nicer and look younger.

“Do you play?” she asked him.

“No. My mother tried to teach me but she never got very far” he replied, smiling at the memory of him and his mother bent over the piano in the living room laughing and having a good time. He missed the days before she got sick and died.
“Do you want to learn” Piper asked him softly, almost as if she was embarrassed.

Octavian thought for a moment, and decided that maybe these Greeks weren’t as bad as they seemed. “Alright” he replied.
----------------------------------
pls comment and tell me what you think
surprise
Octer? Poctavian? Maybe they would get together? I never thought of them as a couple though.
yeah i thought i would try something diffrent but i am not sure if they will get together yet... maybe just be friends... i dunno yet
post soon my freind
big smile
ok posting now next chappie will be war games!!!!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-
PERCY
Percy was furious. He couldn’t take the attention everyone gave him. He didn’t want to be in charge. He didn’t was to fight another war. He just wanted a break from everything that was going on in his life. As he stormed out of the senate meeting, he thought about where to go. He decided he would go through the city, and then head towards the little Tiber. As he made his way through the crowds of people, he realized he wanted to give his praetor ship to Jason. Jason would actually enjoy all of the power and responsibility whereas Percy just wanted to be a legionnaire.

Percy wasn’t really paying attention to where he was going, until he walked into a wall. He noticed he was in and alleyway and the wall he walked into was the side of a shop. He decided to go and look inside. He was about to open the door when he heard laughter. He peeked through the window and saw Piper and a blond haired boy leaning over a piano, laughing. Piper seemed to be trying to teach the boy how to play, but whenever he tried to mimic the sound, it came out terribly, making Piper laugh even more. Percy couldn’t seem to figure out who the boy was. It wasn’t Jason, or anyone he though he knew. The boy suddenly turned his head and Percy was shocked to see it was Octavian. Percy stumbled back a few steps, tripping over a trash can and making a huge noise. Percy quickly got up and ran towards the edge of the city, towards the little Tiber. As he ran Percy thought about what he saw.

Octavian looked younger, when he smiled, and his voice wasn’t as hard and angry. Octavian seemed to be having fun! Huh? Octavian having fun? Percy thought to himself. What was this world coming to? Well that wasn’t a really good question to ask because the world might just be coming to an end. This day was just getting weirder and weirder.

As Percy reached the edge of the river, he jumped in, slowly swimming to the bottom, to sit down. He wasn’t really sure how long he sat there, but he noticed a shadow leaning over the edge of the river. Percy swam up to find himself looking at Annabeth. He got out of the river and sat down next to her under a tree.

“Percy, look I know you don’t want to be in charge, and that you don’t want to fight this war. But you have to-“Annabeth started, only to be cut off by Percy saying, “I love you Wise girl.”

This seemed to shock Annabeth at first but she suddenly broke down crying. Not something she would normally do. She leaned against Percy as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I-I missed you s-so much” she said between sobs. “I-I was s-so a-afraid that you wouldn’t remember m-me.”

“You were the only person I remembered, when Hera took my memory. It’s how I made it through the quest, thinking about you” Percy replied, as Annabeth face lit up. They sat like that for a while, just enjoying each other’s company, until a horn rang out in the distance, calling them to evening muster.

“Come on Annabeth, we have war games after dinner!” Percy told her as they walked hand in hand towards the crowd of demi-gods.
-----------------------------------
pls comment and tell me what you think... any suggestion on what you want me to put in?
post son you are doing great
big smile
thanks ^^
welcome
over a year ago wisdomsduaghter said…
smile
please post soon ur an awsome writer!
post now
big smile
aww u guys r so nice :) thanks :) i will try to post later
over a year ago puppies76 said…
i love how ur trying to change it around.

all the other MoAs are too alike.

post soon!
post soon
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
this is really cool plz post wen u can
post now
sorry i didnt post in a long time... i had a really busy weekend with my riding lesson and all that kind of stuff.... ok so another chapter :) thanks to everyone who is reading my MOA :)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-
LEO
Leo was seriously enjoying himself. His awesome ship the Argo ll had landed, impressing the Romans, there were so many cute girls that could beat him up (totally his type), and he got to see a cat fight between Annabeth and a goddess. Leo almost felt sorry for Hera. (Read: Almost) He knew what it was like to be at the end of Annabeth’s knife, and it was something that still gave him nightmares.

There was one thing that was bothering him. That Hazel girl. And Percy. Ok so make that two things. Percy seemed like a cool guy.... until he got mad. He had this aura of power around him that showed you not to mess with him. Leo knew Percy was someone he wanted on his side of a fight, and not the other way around. And that Hazel girl. She seemed so familiar. He knew he had seen her somewhere. T.V? Nope, Hazel didn’t seem like someone who would be in a commercial. But then it struck him. He had seen her, or at least someone who looked identical to her, in some old pictured that belonged to his grandfather. But why would she be in some old pictures? Or why was there someone who looked identical to her in an old picture?

Leo was startled out of his thoughts by that Frank guy, telling him it was time for evening muster. Evening muster? Wow, these Romans have some weird names for things, Leo thought as he followed Frank and Hazel down the hill.

“So Leo, you are probably going to be put in a conhort, then we will have dinner and war games or deathball” Frank explained to him as they were walking.

“Deathball? War games?” Leo asked confused.

“Deathball is like paintball with Lares, and poisonous ammunition, and war games is like capture the flag according to Percy” Frank told him, looking confused about the whole capture the flag thing.

Leo was about to explain it to him when they arrived in front of a large building. When they entered, Leo saw tons of demigods lined up in perfect rows. Wow, Leo thought, we would never get the kids to line up like this at camp half-blood! Leo noticed that the Greeks were standing up at the front, next to that cute Reyna girl. He also noticed the Reyna girl was staring at Jason. Gods Jason, two girls after you and I can’t even seem to get one, Leo thought glumly as he trudged up to the front of the room. He perked up when he saw Hazel staring at him. Maybe she was a little weird and familiar, he thought, but she is cute. He met her gaze, but she turned away, flushed red in the cheeks.

He was snapped back to reality, when he almost tripped over the stairs, causing some of the Greeks and Romans to snicker. Percy looked at him and grinned, like he knew what it was like to almost fall flat on your face, in front of hundreds of demi-gods. When Leo finally made his way to stand next to Piper and Jason at the front of the room Reyna started talking.

“We have decided that since the Greeks will only be staying here for two days, they will all join conhort five, since it has the least amount of legionnaires.” Reyna announced to the crowd of now whispering demi-gods.

“We will have war games after dinner, conhorts one, two, three and four defend, five and the Greeks attack” Percy smiled at the last part when he saw the shocked faces of the Romans and Greeks. Percy turned to Reyna, as a signal to continue.

“We have teamed you up this way as a training for the quest members, since they will be fighting Gea and many monsters” Reyna finished for Percy, easing some of the quizzical expressions off some of the campers faces. Some of the Romans turned and smiled evilly up at the Greeks, Clarisse giving the crowd one of her I-will-destroy-you-puny-punk glares that made some of the younger campers step back in fear.

“Dismissed!” Reyna called out to the crowd, as the campers rushed out of the room, heading towards a building that looked like a mess hall.

This should be fun,Leo thought.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­-
pls comment and tell me what you think. and constructive critism is great :)
post soon that was good
ok so this is an extra chappie and it is a made up charater of mine :) pls comment and tell me what u think :)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­-
CALLIE
She was riding through woods near a highway, Callie and her horse were running for their lives. His dark bay coat was slick with sweat even though it was raining and they were both breathing hard. She turned her head, glancing behind her for a quick second, and what Callie saw didn’t make her happy. There was a monster, a huge one at that, running after Callie and her horse Dancer. When she turned back around, Callie saw a dead end. Well it was a dead end, unless she wanted to cross four lanes of fast going traffic. Well its traffic or monster, Callie thought to herself, as she clicked her heels against Dancers sides, pushing him forward at a slow trot.

Crossing the highway was hard for a high strung thoroughbred horse like Dancer. Every time they got in front of a car, the driver would honk their horn loudly as if saying: [i ]inconsiderate teenagers, riding horses through traffic at rush hour when I’m late for work! How rude![i/]

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the monster was trying to follow them, tripping over cars in the process. When they reached the end of the highway, Callie saw a pair of kids at a maintenance entrance. They looked normal at a first glance, but if you concentrated really hard, you could see armour over their normal clothes. They were also holding spears, shields and swords were strapped at their sides. The kids seemed to be yelling something to Callie but their words were lost in the steady drone of rain. Every time a raindrop hit Callie’s bare skin, she felt a burst of power surge through her.

When she finally reached the no longer normal looking maintenance tunnel entrance, the kids pulled out their weapons, causing Dancer to skitter sideways in fright.

“Get in and leave the horse out here” one of the kids, Callie now recognized as a tall boy told her harshly.

“Like I would do that” She replied, mad at the thought of leaving her beloved horse behind.

“Oh just get in the tunnel” the girl on the left side of the door snapped, looking at the monster who was now halfway across the highway, but still going slowly, getting hit by a car every now and then. Callie dismounted quickly, and threw Dancers reins over his head, so she could lead him down the tunnel. The boy opened the door and ushered her in. Callie hoped she would be able to make it, since Dancer was a 17 hand tall horse. Dancer could make it luckily, but he had to lower his head.

[i]Hungry, tired[i/] Dancer told her as they walked. It was another one of Callie’s odd talents. Ever since she was little, she had the uncanny ability to hold her breath under water for a long time, and she could communicate with equines. When she had tried to tell her mom and step dad this, they thought she was crazy and sent her to a guidance councillor for therapy. Callie learned quickly not to mention her talents to anyone.

She had been called a witch at riding lessons, because she was great at show jumping, better than all the other kids. She had been sent to the advanced group after only 4 months of lessons. It not like she cheated or anything. But the horses she rode just gave her tips on how to sit, steer and when to rise out of the saddle.

“Where are we going?” Callie asked the boy and girl who were running beside her. The girl looked like she was about to answer, but a loud bang interrupted their conversation. The monster must have been beating at the door because the entrance to the maintenance tunnel suddenly burst open revealing a bull like creature with large horns. It was the first real look at the monster that Callie had, and she was sure she would have nightmares for the rest of her life. The monster was huge, disgusting, angry looking and it was trying to squeeze through the tunnel after them.

“We have to get across the river” the boy yelled to the girl
“River? I don’t see a-” Callie started to say, right when they burst out of the tunnel, on to a hill overlooking river.

“Get across the river and you will be safe” The girl yelled
at her. Callie got on Dancer, but on her way up, she grabbed a dagger from the girl’s belt without her even noticing.

Callie cantered towards the river with boy and girl keeping pace beside her. They were about to cross, when the monster burst out of the tunnel and barrelled towards them.

“What is that?” Called yelled down at the boy next to her.

“I don’t know. It doesn’t look roman to me!” he replied as if that explained everything.

There was a commotion behind her and Callie noticed a large group of kids was running towards them. She noticed one boy in particular, because he had the same dark hair and green eyes as she did. He had his hands raised and suddenly the water from the river exploded all around them, copying the boy’s movements. As the monster kept running towards them, Callie decided that she had to do something.

Ignoring the shouts of dismay from the kids behind her, she rode forward, pushing dancer into a steady canter, and right as the monster was about to run in to them, she gave Dancer to signal to sidestep. She felt her horse’s feet cross under themselves and as Dancer moved she threw her “borrowed without permission” dagger at the monsters neck. It struck and the monster exploded into glittery gold dust, leaving behind one of its horns.

Callie rode forward slowly, and leaned far out of the saddle so she was hanging down by her feet, and old trick riding move one of the girls at her barn taught her. She grabbed the horn and swung back round to sit upright. She trotted to the river bank and just as she made it across a bright light filled the area, making all of the kids, including her turn away. She turned and saw something she would never forget.
-----------------------------
ok this is a picture of callies horse Dancer

ok so this is an extra chappie and it is a made up charater of mine :) pls comment and tell me what u
cool post soon
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
big smile
AWSOME LUV DIZ POST SOON
post asap
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
post NOW