The Heroes of Olympus The Incredible halfblood

godoffate1 posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 07:03AM
what if percy was kidnapped when he was little and experimented and became superhuman

Rated for: T
last edited on Apr 13, 2012 at 09:26AM

The Heroes of Olympus 62 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

over a year ago godoffate1 said…
Incredible Perce (SoN)

Chapter 1

When they said that we would have to wait six whole months before I could see my Seaweed Brain again, I lost it.

"Excuseme! Do you really think I'm going to just sit here and wait for you guys to build a damn ship before I see my Percy again? If you do, then you have another thing coming! I want my Seaweed Brain here with me, safe, and with his memory. If you all don't want him here at least a little close to how bad I do, then I guess you don't care." I then turned to Chiron.

"And Chiron...did you really forget how Percy can get! It's not Seaweed Brain that I'm really worried about anyway. He can handle anything even without his memory. But having him there with no memory of what he's capable of and how to control himself, the Romans are most possibly in grave danger" then I looked at everyone with a stern look before speaking again.

"Did you really all forget what could happen if someone got him mad?" I asked looking down at my hands, visions of bloody possibilities flashing before my eyes. I heard a collective gasp followed by a bright light. I covered my eyes and looked up when the light faded. Standing there was Hera, goddess of marriage and family.

"You!" I shouted before running towards her. I felt hands hold me back as I kicked and screamed, wanting to tear the goddess - more like god's ass - apart.

"Annabeth! Calm yourself!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I froze and looked behind me. My mother!

"Mom?" I was so confused. She nodded before looking up at Hera with a glare. It was still a surprise to everyone that Athena actually liked Percy. But of course it's only because of his smarts that she even gives him the light of day.

"Why did you do it, Hera? Now you've only endangered the Roman demigods! Did you even think before you went through with your plan!" my mom was shouting now. Hera didn't show her fear of my mom but we all knew she was a little hesitant before speaking.

"I thought it was a great idea at the time. But now it's too late for me to fix this. Zeus sent me here to inform you that he has a quest for you..." she looked at me with distaste "...the quest is for five campers to go in search of the Roman camp and find Perseus Jackson before he loses control. I suggest you do not travel by plane as Zeus is already angered enough as it is with the rising of Gaea" and then she flashed out and was gone.

"Oh great! She causes the problem and gets out of fixing it because gods cannot interfere with quests! I hate her!" I shouted before dropping into my seat. I felt my mother's hand on my shoulder.

"You will find him, and know that even if he does not have his memories, he does love you. He will remember you soon and he will love you like no man has ever loved his woman" she whispered into my ear before she also disappeared in a bright light.

"What exactly are you all talking about? The Romans are not weak! They can handle anything!" Jason argued. Every demigod in the room that knew Percy glared at him but he tried to keep his stance. Piper ever the polite one looked to me.

"What is it about Percy that makes him dangerous?" she asked. I smiled at her before frowning. Percy's usually the one to tell his life story but if there was anyone who could tell it better than anyone besides him, it would be me.

"When Percy was five, he was kidnapped and his mother knocked unconscious when they were making their way home from his school. Some crazy power-hungry scientists had ordered for him to be taken so that they could experiment on him. They wanted to make super humans for the military but undercover and present them the result after they had got it right. I guess Percy turned out to be their lucky specimen.

"They tried all kinds of stuff on him. He was their finished result by the age of eight, and yes they had kept him for that long. He was a superhuman: he could run at 100 mph and jump eight feet into the air. He even had night-vision, Hercules-worthy super strength, enhanced hearing, sight, and smell. He also become known as the human computer. He is smarter than any known human in the world even Albert Einstein. But the scientists wanted more. At age nine the-"

"Didn't his mother care to try to find him! What kind of mother is she! That bitc-"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL SALLY JACKSON THAT! SHE TRIED EVERYTHING SHE COULD! SHE WENT TO THE POLICE, THE FBI, THE S.W.A.T. TEAM! SHE EVEN WENT TO THE BEACH AND BEGGED POSEIDON FOR HELP! EVEN POSEIDON TRIED WHAT HE COULD TO FIND PERCY AND IT WAS YOUR FUCKING DAD THAT DIDN'T LET POSEIDON GET HELP FROM HERMES TO FIND HIM!" I shouted after Jason had interrupted me. I could hear thunder and see the room brighten with lightening from outside. But I could care less. I knew Zeus wouldn't do anything to me personally. Even he was scared of Percy. And if Percy regained his memory and finds out Zeus hurt me...I'll leave that to your imagination.

"Anywho...the maniacs wanted to try something new and ended up making a big mistake. Something went wrong and Percy was affected. He lost control and destroyed the whole lab and escaped. When he did, he found out he was deep underground in a secret lab on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

"The moment he got out and took one step into the ocean water, Poseidon was literally filled with joy. He went to get Percy himself and brought him to his mom. He was only ten when he finally escaped and no one expected him to be what he was. Let's just say, you won't like Percy when he's angry" I finished before giving Piper a sad look and Jason a heated glare.

I looked to Chiron and he nodded so I looked at Rachel. She sighed before her eyes glowed green and smoke came from her mouth.

"Five unfortunate demigods will travel west
To find the lost great hero before his test
They will travel far by wheels and metal
To arrive before his attack turns fatal" she fainted into her seat and Will Solace went over to her to check her vitals.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
OMGS!!!!!! This story is sooooooooo awesome!!!
Its really good to!! I love it already!!
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope it's really soon!!!!!!!!
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
smile
I love it! post sooon!!!!!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
:D cool!

its like uhh...Maximum Ride, Captain America, and Percy Jackson all mixed into one!
(i just had a wierd thought of putting those in a blender)
so in other words, I LOVE IT! :D

post soon!!!
over a year ago ontril86 said…
You wont like him when he's angry? Its not going to be like he's the hulk or something is it? Actually, that could be really funny. Please post soon its really good so far!
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
cool post again i lke this story
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
It is weird funny and interesting and reminds me of Maximum Ride. Wich means i love it!
over a year ago energykid400 said…
SWEET!!!! POST SOON!
over a year ago percyrocks54321 said…
awesome
Chapter 2

"Wheels and metal?" the first thing that came to mine was a car but for the prophecy to mention that, it had to be important. And it was probably going to be more than a car. Apollo's chariot? No, that's by air and Zeus is not in the best of moods.

"Really Annabeth! A car! That's not hard to figure out" Travis smirked. I glared at him.

"It's not a car. It can't be. Unless it's one really amazing car. The prophecy wouldn't mention it if it were just a plain old car. I thought maybe Apollo's chariot but all the gods are stuck on Olympus - besides the two that came to visitus - and Zeus is angry and would hurt even Jason with how frustrated and annoying he is" more thunder. Deal with it Zeus! You know it's true!

"But!" something came to mind. Percy told me just a month after we started dating that he had this secret compartment in his cabin. Maybe he had something hi-tech in there or something. He always did make pretty cool stuff.

"But what?" Leo asked. I looked at him and then at all the others.

"Who's the best inventor in the world after Daedalus?" I asked.

"Me of course!" Leo crossed his arms and smirked. I smiled in amusement.

"No, it's -"

"PERCY!" all the campers that knew Percy shouted. My grin grew.

"Exactly! So who's going on this quest with me?" Jason raised his hand and I tried to not glare. Keyword: tried. Piper and Leo raised their hands too but we needed one more. Clarisse suddenly raised her hand and I smiled at her. And there's our five.

"Okay than: Piper, Leo, Clarisse...Jason" I mumbled before brightening up again "To cabin three!"

...Ω…

The five of us walked to the Poseidon cabin and I tried to open the door. But it wouldn't open. I had a feeling why. I looked back at the other four before steeping closer to the door and whispering to it.

"Please Poseidon! I love Percy and I really want him back. Whatever Percy has here in his cabin could really help us. Please..." I felt a slight breeze from the small cracks around the door and stepped back. The doors slowly opened and let out a soft sea breeze that I breathed in. It reminded me of Percy.

When we walked in, it looked like any of the other cabins just with an ocean theme. All the bunks looked untouched but one had the sheets all over the place. Over it was a horn hanging on the wall. I smiled before walking around. I tried to remember what he had told me...like how to find this compartment.

"So...an empty cabin...cool" Jason muttered to himself. I ignored him and sat on Percy's bed. I closed my eyes and began to think.

FLASHBACK

"Want to know a secret?" Percy whispered into my ear. I shivered and nodded. We've gotten more passionate overtime and if we didn't slow down, we'd be virgins for not much longer.

"Well, you know how I like to invent things for fun?" nod "...well in this cabin is a secret compartment with all my inventions and hi-tech toys..." he licked my earlobe and I moaned "...they're hidden, behind the fountain, and now only you know about them..." he ran his hand up my leg and stopped at my thigh. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe "...besides me, you're the only one who can access it" my eyes snapped open and I looked into his sea green orbs. Was he serious?

"Really?" nod "Why?" he smiled and cupped my cheek with his free hand. I leaned into his touch and his eyes softened. He pecked me softly on the lips before pulling away just enough to have his lips just lightly touching mine.

"You're the most important person in my life. I love my parents and my friends but I love you so much. I trust you with everything, even my life. If you're up for the challenge..." his hand left my thigh and he took something out of his pocket "...I want to give you this promise ring" it was a silver band with three diamonds surrounded by a heart- shaped outline band made of small sea green and sea blue gems. On the inside of the ring band was an engraving...

"

You will always be my beautiful grey-eyed owl,aw Percy! I love it!" I kissed him deeply before pulling away to look into his eyes.

"I hoped you would. This ring is a promise to you that when the day comes, I will ask you to marry me. If you will have me..." he trailed off. I could only smile at his cute expression. I knew when I became his girlfriend that it would come with many difficulties and obstacles. But I loved him so much that it didn't matter that he was basically a time bomb. He was my everything.

"Percy..." he looked up at me with a vulnerable expression. Never have I ever seen him look so weak. Here was the invincible Perseus Jackson staring at me like I was holding a knife to his puppy's neck "...I guess this ring is going to work both ways" he looked completely confused and nothing like the genius that could outsmart Einstein himself "Because I want all of you. I want your weird superhuman quirks. I want your wise guy, smartass comebacks. I want your weird imagination. I even want your green monstrous counterpart. I promise that no matter what happens, I am definitely going to say yes when you ask me to marry you. I love you" I was crying by now.

"I love you too" Percy whispered before crashing his lips to mine. I moaned as we entered a battle between our tongues. I laid back on his bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. My hands tangled into his hair as he pulled my thigh up and massaged under it. As we got more heated, a beeping started sounding from Percy's wristwatch. It was like his own personal alarm. It recorded his heart rate and when it rises a little too high, it starts beeping annoyingly to warn him of his losing control.

Percy groaned before getting off of me and laying down beside me, a frown on his face. I'm pretty sure I'd be frustrated too if I couldn't go far with my girlfriend because I was afraid of turning into some giant green beast and hurting her. Don't get me wrong, I was a little frustrated too. Just from a different perspective. I don't worry about hurting him, I just hate the fact that he can't get too physical with me.

"Holy Poseidon, I can't even get excited without being in danger of turning into that

thing!" he shouted. I placed a hand over his heart, feeling his slowing heartbeat as the beeping from his watch slowed and then finally stopped.

"It's okay, Seaweed Brain. You'll find out a way to control the transformation and then you'll be able to do whatever you want...especially with me" I whispered in his ear seductively. His breath caught and he looked over at me "I don't mind having to stop everytime we do so if you're willing to have a make-out session with me. Maybe even foreplay..." I trailed off with a sly grin. Percy smirked before lying back on top of me and pressing me into the mattress as his lips pressed against mine.

FLASHBACK ENDS
this idea was giving out in fanfiction that is where i got the idea
Awesome chapter! I loved the promise ring and I can't wait for the hi-tech secret compartment! Could Annabeth not show everyone and have them wait outside?
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
laugh
Wow amazing
mischievous
sorry i'll try to censor it if u guys want to
mischievous
sorry i'll try to censor it if u guys want me to
over a year ago ontril86 said…
Just put your rating (t at least) so that people know that the story might have some, ah, grown up moments. I think that that is a good way to say that.
Ehh..I don't care. Personally I'd prefer uncensored but I don't care that much.
okay i create this forum for people who want to write but need ideas so if u can post ur first chapter of the story so people can pick the idea so they can write stories like the rest please if u have any idea give to people who needs help i will go first link
if i get five comment i'll post
yes its percabeth
smile
3now!
over a year ago Percyfan44 said…
post soon this story is really good
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
Awesome story hope you post soon!
POST!!!
Chapter 3

"Annabeth? Annabeth? Annabeth!" I snapped out of my daydream to see Clarisse in front of me with a scrawl on her face "What the Hades happened to you!" I looked up with a serious expression.

"I was trying to remember something and then..." I bit my lip and twirled a blonde curl with one of my fingers and giggled a bit "...I rememberedsomething!" I giggled a little before hearing someone gag. I looked up and frowned at the gagging Clarisse.

"Gods Annabeth! We don't want to know about your attempts at a sex life with Prissy!"

"Yeah well at least we attempt! You're still on the holding hands stage with Chris!" she shut up and looked down, a blush on her cheeks. I smiled, my comeback claiming me a clear victory. When I looked at the others, I could tell they were uncomfortable "Anyway..."

I walked over to the fountain and just stared at it for a little while. Maybe you had to push it out of the way? I tried to push it but all I got was a few coughs and not a budge from the damn thing. A button? I felt all the way around it but no button.

"Is there a point to you groping the fountain, Brain?" I ignored her and continued to try to figure this thing out. And that's when I saw it. At the top of the fountain was a fish that was what was squirting out the water. On it was an Omega symbol and the head of it had a clear barely noticeable cut all the way around. I took a hold of the fish head and twisted it slowly. After I did, I heard a creaking sound and stepped away from it. Suddenly the fountain split in half horizontally and the water stopped. The top half rises a few feet up against the wall, followed by what looked like a scanner and computer keyboard attached to a small table coming out from between the two fountain halves.

"Please enter the password and place your hand on scanner to read individual identification" a strange voice that for some reason sounded like Mr. T, said. I looked back at the other four and they seemed just as shocked as I was. I looked back and tried to enter a password.

SEAWEEDBRAIN

"I pity the fool who got the password wrong!" Mr. T shouted. I bit my lip and tried again.

HEROOFOLYMPUS

"Try harder, fool" I wanted to try hitting this thing pretty hard, I'll tell you that.

"Seriously Brain. You dragged us all the way here so that we could just be rejected from Percy's secret games. What's in there, a self- refilling baby bottle for those nights that he wishes he had his mommy?" Clarisse was really getting on my nerves.

I tried to remember what could be a good password. And for some reason, that day Percy gave me the promise ring came to mind. I pulled out this chain that was hanging around my neck from underneath my shirt. At the end of the chain was the ring. I looked at the engraving and an idea came to mind.

GREYEYEDOWL

"Password accepted, fool!" I smiled "Now scan your weak hand" I frowned at its choice of words. As I went to place my hand on the scanner I was interrupted.

"Do you really expect that thing to accept your handprint? Whatever he's hiding seems pretty damn secure" Jason commented. I turned to him with a smirk.

"Yeah well I'm his girlfriend and he even told me that besides himself, I'm the only who would be able to access his secret...whatever! So HA!" I placed my hand on the scanner, still looking at Jason with a smug smirk.

"Access granted! Welcome Wise Girl!" I heard Percy's voice come out of the hidden speaker. I almost squealed at the sound of his voice. It's been a while since I heard it "Please step back" I did as it said and the fountain started detaching from the wall and then the floor opened up behind it and a huge glass case came out of it "Please enter the glass elevator, Annabeth and any present guests"

"Let's go!" we all stepped into the elevator and closed it behind us, I heard a muffled 'Please keep arms and legs inside the ride at all times' before we literally dropped. I really don't think it was going down, I think it dropped us. When it finally stopped, we all mumbled an 'ouch'in unison. The door to the elevator opened by itself and we walked out into what looked like a...bathroom.

"Wow...a secret bathroom!" Leo mumbled sarcastically. I gave him an annoyed stare. But then I lightened up a little. It was true...it was just a bathroom. No doors, no windows, no exit but the elevator.

"Now what?" I wondered out loud. Not even five seconds later, something started materializing in front of us. It looked to be just a few inches over six feet, the top was a blob of black, and the rest of it was a mix of colors. When the whole thing came into perspective, there stood a hologram of the one person I've wanted to see for the past few weeks.
over a year ago HollyKirby said…
big smile
plz post!!!!!!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!!
SWEET!!! I LOVED THE CHAPTER!!! Especially Annabeth's and Clarisse's arguments!
Stupid Jason
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
big smile
Awesome chapter!!!!
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
awesome chappie post sooon.......:))))
over a year ago afrodite_11 said…
big smile
AMAZING chappie you got there :D post soon cos I love it <3
heart
I LOVE THE CHAPTER!!!!!! It was sooooooo good!!!!!!
Like amazingly awesomely good
And I cant wait until u post again. I hope its really sooon!!!!!
Chapter 4

"Percy!" I shouted before running up to him. Knowing he wasn't real, I stopped right before I reached him. There he stood, his hair a gorgeous mess on his head with a few strands in his deep sea green eyes. He was grinning, showing his pearly white teeth. He was in his 'Unzip Your Genes' t-shirt with dark wash skinny jeans, his leather jacket, and blue and black Vans. So yes, he looked as handsome and mischievous as ever.

"Hey Wise Girl! Welcome to my underground lab! I know it doesn't look like much yet but that's because the camouflage is up at the moment" he turned around and the walls of the bathroom suddenly started to disappear. When it did, we were all stumped.

The lab was HUGE! There was a large corner where there were tables topped with chemicals and test tubes and really anything you'd find in a chemistry lab. There was a wall covered in computer screens and right now the screensaver was on, passing through pictures of Percy and I while together as a couple. One was of one of our kisses. I blushed of course.

At the far side of the room was a station that would make the god of forges jealous. Scraps of metal were everywhere, I saw a welding station with tools of all kinds. But by far the coolest of everything we found was something of a metal suit. I reached out to touch the gold and sea green metallic paint job.

"Yeah, that's a little something new I've been working on. I planned to try it out after all the bugs were ticked out and stuff. I was going to make you one after I finished this one" the Percy hologram explained as it walked through equipment, leaving us to walk around it. I looked up in surprise when be said that.

"Really? You were going to make me one?" I asked in joy. I had completely forgotten about the other four as I followed the hologram around. He was the closest thing I had to Percy right now and I was going to enjoy it.

"Of course! You're my best friend and girlfriend! Plus I thought we'd look badass if we matched" he chuckled. I giggled too. No matter how smart he was, he could still be a Seaweed Brain at times. He stopped in a section that looked like a garage with a simple Toyota Camry in the middle "So I'm pretty sure you guys came for a reason. What is it?" he satdown on a chair and glanced at what looked like a control panel.

Suddenly a button on the panel pushed down on its own and a part of the wall opened and five chairs hovered over to us. I took hold of my chair and turned it over to see pads with holes in the legs of the chair "Motorized Hover Chair?" he nodded and I smiled in approval before sitting down and turning to him.

"The reason I suggested that we try to find your secret lab was that we are all going on a quest, to find the real you. The prophecy said something though that I don't think should be taken lightly..." I started. He nodded.

"Tell me this prophecy, please?" he asked and I quickly answered.

"Five unfortunate demigods will travel west
To find the lost great hero before his test
They will travel far by wheels and metal
To arrive before his attack turns fatal"

"Well the first line obviously is about how you five will be traveling west soon. The second says that you'll find a hero, but it could be someone else not just me. The fourth is basically your deadline. You have to find him before he does something either really powerful or evil. The third is about what you will be using for transportation. It sounds like a car but the prophecy wouldn't give a car a whole line unless there was something different about it" that's exactly what I thought! Great minds (or holographic pixels) think alike!

He suddenly shot up, passing right through a table without noticing it.

"I know exactly what it was referring to! Follow me!" he led us to the Toyota and stood next to another control panel. There was a big green button with the words 'Black Beauty' over it and it suddenly pressed down on its own like the other button had "I advise that you all step back"

We did and these yellow hooks on the floor clamped unto the wheels of the car before the whole platform on which the car was on, flipped and revealed this beautiful black 1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown with tinted windows. It looked amazing and I wanted to be behind the wheel so bad.
SWEET!!! EFFIN AWESOME!!!! I LOVED IT!!!
over a year ago afrodite_11 said…
big smile
AWESOME!!! post soon :D
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Awesome post sooN!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
Sweet!!

Post soon!
Ilike this new Percy!
over a year ago Haloskywalker said…
big smile
POST SOON!!
awesome chappie once again post soooon
Chapter 5

"This here is my prize creation. The Black Beauty! Her windows are so bulletproof that they merely bounce off without a scratch. If her wheels are shot, they instantly repair and refill themselves. The rest of the car is bulletproof too just not as much as the windows" we were so shocked that some of us could barely stand. The hologram walked over to the car and called me over. When I did, he asked me...

"Please open the front door, Annie" usually someone would get hurt for calling me that but this was Percy. Plus he was a hologram and I could not damage him. I did as he said and pulled open the door "Now you see that button on the door?" nod "Push it" I did and I heard a click and gasp from Leo and Jason. I turned to see a claw like contraption that came out of the rims of the wheel.

"That is one of the four retractable antiriot spikes. Now get in the car" I got in and closed the door. The hologram suddenly appeared next to me on the passenger's side seat "You see that other handle on the opposite side of the door?" nod "Pull it and push the door open like you would do a regular door handle" I did and the door opened up on the opposite side from what it should have "That's so you can use the Door Gun"

"Door gun?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can everyone move out of the way of the door's aim, please?" they ran! "Activate target wall!" he shouted

"ACTIVATING TARGET WALL" Mr. T's voice shouted out and the floor opened up about five yards from where we were. A wall with a target drawn on it rose from the opening. On the bottom right corner of the wall was Percy's signature. In graffiti...

"Now press that button on the handle while aiming at the target" I did so and bullets shot out of the door and hit the target at incredible speeds "The Door Gun everyone!" Percy cheered when I stopped from shock.

"Anything else?" I asked in a small voice.

"Of course! The car is loaded with 12 front and rear 'Fim-92A Stinger' missiles, .30-Caliber machine guns that come out of the hood, a beanbag launcher, another machine gun in the trunk, and a flame thrower in the grill. The seats eject, the car can change colors if you are trying to run from the cops. It has a built in computer and a GPS. And it can also project images, like the symbol I made for myself, and one for you"

"What images?" I asked. The hologram looked a little sheepish. He disappeared from inside the car and reappeared by an iron door on another side of the room. I climbed out of the car and walked over to him. As I passed the other four, I could hear Leo mumbling about how cool the car is.

"Did you see that! A Door Gun! If only he were here, then the Argo II would be awesome!" he whispered to Jason. Jason himself still looked stunned. HA! My boyfriend is awesome, in your Roman faaaaace!

"In this room are a few things that I'm even embarrassed to show you, Wise Girl. I had been watching some old movies and stuff and got caught up in what I call the 'Superhero Phase'. I created a hero character for myself and for you for fun" he said as the iron door slowly opened and inside was what looked like a museum exhibit.

"Really? So does that mean you made up names for us?" I asked as I looked at these huge holes in the wall that were lit up and had some kind of weapon in each as if in display. There were pistols, knives, bows and arrows, numb chucks, swords, shotguns, grenades, and so much more. The weird part was that they all came in pairs of only two of each weapon. Each pair had one weapon with a small glowing sea green logo of an angry evil eye, and the other had a small glowing silver logo of an owl's face. The images he mentioned earlier, maybe?

"Yeah, I did" he looked embarrassed "Mine is Green Beast and yours is Grey Owl" he answered quickly before shimmering over to another side of room. It's funny how like the real Percy he is. I think Percy worked really hard to program him that way "Over here are actual outfits I picked out for myself. Like I said, it was just for fun. I couldn't really get one for you, partly 'cause I thought that you'd think this was stupid, partly 'cause I don't know your size"

He showed us this big booth sort of thing with a mannequin inside of it. The mannequin was dressed in dark almost black jeans, a sea green belt with that glowing sea green logo as the belt buckle. A plain White tee with a deep sea dark green west that was left open. A black suit jacket with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows was placed over it all. To finish up the look were some accessories: a sea green tie that was loose so it just hung from the neck, sea green converses, and a black fedora with a thin sea green ribbon that wrapped all the way around. On a small table next to the mannequin was a deep sea dark green mask that would cover around the eyes in a two inch radius.
over a year ago Haloskywalker said…
big smile
YEAH!! POST SOON!
heart
I love this story!! Its sooooooo amazingly good!
And I can not wait until u post again. I seriously hopenits really sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago SenorMcCool said…
You are such a gifted writer! I haven't read a few stories this well-written on fanpop. Good job!
awesome story im super impatient post soon......:)))
read my other story percy and Max ride cross link
SWEET!!! My fav part were the super heroes!
can you guys read my new forum link
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
so from context clues, percy is the hulk?
over a year ago percyrocks54321 said…
si muchacha, tu es muy gordo y bobo, Te gusta come mucho, muahahahaha