The Heroes of Olympus Mythological Breakthrough

socialnerd posted on Apr 10, 2012 at 11:40PM
Young demigods go on the quests of a lifetime fighting off the strongest and weakest of opponents. As these young demigods go on embarking yet grieving quests they do not know what is ahead of them.

The Heroes of Olympus 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago socialnerd said…
sneakpeak need supporters before ido the first chapter

Twelve gods sit at a table waiting for the demigods to arrive. One demigod for each superior god. As the gods await them the children are almost there galoping in on their horses. "What took you so long." the gods said speaking as one. "I think you know the answer to that." Pierre the son of Aphrodite and an unknown father. "We shall introduce ourselves now." Chamille the daughter of Zeus said. "I am Lissette the daughter of Hades." "I am Brett the son of Ares." "I am Antonio son of Apollo." "I am Ashton daughter of Poseidon." "I am Gisselle daughter of Hephaestus." "I am Miles son of Demeter." " I am Alonzo son Dionysus." "And i am. . . .L. . Lu. . Lucy Daughter of the Virgin Godesses!" "Very well then shall we begin." The gods say.

over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Sounds good and that's only a sneak peak right?

Cuz if it's not the only thing I'd say is try to make chapters longer :) Yay I'm the first to comment thats not you XD
over a year ago socialnerd said…
Chapter 1

Twelve gods sit at a table waiting for the demigods to arrive. One demigod for each superior god. As the gods await them the children are almost there galoping in on their horses. "What took you so long." the gods said speaking as one. "I think you know the answer to that." Pierre the son of Aphrodite and an unknown father. "We shall introduce ourselves now." Chamille the daughter of Zeus said. "I am Lissette the daughter of Hades." "I am Brett the son of Ares." "I am Antonio son of Apollo." "I am Ashton daughter of Poseidon." "I am Gisselle daughter of Hephaestus." "I am Miles son of Demeter." " I am Diesel son Dionysus." "And i am. . . .L. . Lu. . Lucy Daughter of the Virgin Godesses!" "Very well then shall we begin." The gods say. "Very well." Chamille Said. "You have all been put on demisquad 12. Your quest is to go and find the key to which is where gods can not pass. Yuri's Chamber." Zeus Said. "But ony six of you will be going the other five will stay here and prepare for the next quest." "Well since the motto is ladies first . . . ladies first." Hera steps off of her thrown and calls out all of their names"Chamille,Ashton,Giselle,Lucy,an­d Lissette please handle this without makeing any distractions in the real world." "Yes Maam" they all said in unison. They were alll given a weapon each ;they were daggers accquanted to their skills and parents powers. As for Lucy she got a glass ring that said to your one and only. "Wait. . ." Lucy said. But she was too late everyone except the other girls were gone.

Lucy POV

Why couldn't I have gotten a dagger like the others did. I feel so left out and rejected. Being that I have to stay with one man and one only.That is so terrible. I had become so angered my eyes flickered and lit up with flames. I noticed the others girls attentions were directing at me and I just ignoreed their staring and threw my ring to the ground hoping it shattered. It did then it dissapeared and a diamond cut glass bow and arrow appeared in my hand. There was a note attatched to it that said " Dont be mad my darling this is only the beggining. The bow and arrow is equiped with magic arrows with many powers such as fire arrows equiped from Hestia. Bounce arrows that no one can run from equiped by Athena and a healing arrow from Artemis. We love you."
-From the Virgin Godessess.

Chamille

That Lucy chick is pretty crazy that is why i'm going to keep my distancce from her. Gisselle the daughter of Hephaestus said "I can fix that when Lucy threw her ring at the floor." I just laughed because I thought it was kind of funny. I wonder what the guys are doing maybe they are learning some special kick butt moves while we have to go on a stinking quest. I thought a few of them were pretty hot. Whats so cool but yet weird about it is that we are all fifteen. "Well girls we should get going." Lissette Said. We all suited up and began walking the trail. Then I noticed I forgot my dagger on that challace. "Forgot something be right back." I said. As I heard mumbles from a few of the girls. When I made it back in I grabbed my dagger and tripped over someones leg busting my knee then hitting my head being knocked out. . .