The Heroes of Olympus Percy Jackson Hunger Games :)

wisegirl778 posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 09:37PM
Hello, thank you for reading this forum.Cusing and spaming are allowed. Constructive critisisum is encouraged to make me a better writer. All rights go to Rick Riordan and Suzane Collins.

Characters: All Pjo,HoO, and The Hunger Games characters.
Description:Um first of all this is a mash up between Percy Jackson and The Hunger Games. Yes this is a Qaurter Qeull story.In this one there is 4 tributes instead of 2 so twice the action twice the romance. For those of you who do not know what a Qauter Qeull is it only happens every 25 years. It is also a Percabeth story. And also for my friends who like the Hunger Games it is also a Katniss and Peeta story.

Oh! I almost forgot no going overboard on spamming because some people *cough* Rh *cough* go way to far!! Most of the time i will allow it though.

By the way check out my other forum Annabeth's mark of Athena.

-Wisegirl778

The Heroes of Olympus 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Hey wisegirl778!!!
Okay so just in case you didn't know, crossovers are not allowed on this club. It is strictly forbidden. So, if you want to make a crossover, put it at this club:
link
A crossover is basically a mash up of two different series :D. Please put this forum on the other club!! :D
Thanks soooo much!!:D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
oh ya^ its not allowed here :( sorry but its allowed on the crossovers club :) hope to see ur story there!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
yah yah yah someone else did it!!!! so i am two :P
on that link check it out later u guys have to post though
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
it is on there ok??