The Heroes of Olympus The Demigods Challenge (Cmon check me out i'm so worthy of reading i'm so good that people want more)

ZeroSpark posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 01:06AM
Summary
Two best friends are accepting the challenge of a lifetime. Zac Blue and Tony Ramirez have no idea whats ahead of them. They're at camp and watching Olympus T.V. "Breaking News The Demigod League of Officials are hosting the most action packed challenge ever. Only the best of the most talented demigods will survive. Who will win? Stay tuned to find out more details and that's all for Olympus TV."
"Dude!" Zac Said.
By ZeroSpark
Copyright: ALL rights go to Rick Riordan for any ideas or characters he owns on this forum.

I Really hope you guys like it as soon as more people atart to read it I will start posting chapters more rapidly or you can just fan me. Thanks :)
last edited on Mar 27, 2012 at 08:54PM

The Heroes of Olympus 48 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ZeroSpark said…
smile
I hope you guys like it so far comment and let me know and I'll post the first chapter as soon as I get you guys input.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
post soon
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago athena_rules said…
smile
Post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PŌŠT ŚŒØŃ!!!!!!!!!! PÕST ŠÓÖÑ!!!!!!!! PÔŚT SÒON!!!!!!!!!!
Zac
It was a normal day for the Son of Apollo Zac Blue and the Son of Ares Tony Ramirez they were sitting at camp watching Olympus T.V.when a beautiful water nymph came on the station
"Breaking News here with me today The Demigod League of Officials are inviting all demigods to the tournament of a lifetime at the Demigod Training Stadium for the ultimate prize. Sorry folks i'm not obligated to tell you what it is. And that's all for Olympus T.V."
" Dude, We have to go to that." I said swaying my blonde hair to the side frantically because it was in my face showing my blue eyes.
"One question, how are we going to get there if were not even allowed out of this ugh don't get me started just leave me alone." Tony Said.

By the way this is our first year here so we have to stick together being the only freshman's that they have so far. Well being son of Apollo i'm crafty so I do what i'm best at.

I grabbed my magic tool kit and got to work Tony had went out to go to the library to work on his book report on Hercules.

When I was finally done I waited for Tony to get back.

I fell asleep and drifted off into a dream I was surrounded by a dark mist telling me to help them but they were to far from my reach and then there was a large boom and I awoke to a pie in my face.

How I don't know but i'm guessing it was Brad the demon son of Zeus.

How can you be so ugh I cant even think of the word for it.

I then untied Tony and began to clean up.

After words I decided to try out my teleportation device out.

As soon as I press the button Tony smashed it before I could touch it.

Bam! Clash! Boom! Bang! Who Knew so much could happen in so little of time?
big smile
love it post soon even though you just posted oh well post soon!
I might discontinue it because I don't have enough people that are encouraging me I was just getting to the part with Percy too.
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
^ no don't please!!!
This sounds great sooner or later people will notice it :)
Thanks for the words of encouragement. :)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Sparky ould you stop acting like that and post Chapter 2 your just trying to attract attenion and since of that
You know a new forum only few people notice so don't delete it
Alvin2442 all i'm asking is for words of encouragement.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
I like it so far!!! Meh got confused at some parts but it was awesome!!:D post soon!!!:D
Paris

Its extremely cold outside and i'm brushing my cinnamon brownish hazel hair with a chewed up Barbie Doll that I use as a knife to hunt with. There isn't much to eat here where I live, Antarctica. I ran to the nearest whole in a glacier and stared at my reflection for a moment acknowledging my piercing grey eyes.

As soon as I stood up I took about fifteen steps back and dove into the water not thinking at all. I couldn't swim to save a day in my life but for some reason it felt wrong but still so right. The cold icy water bruised my delicate skin as if it were just a mere air bubble waiting to be burst with joy of excitement.

I start to gasp for air and something happens to swoop me out of the water or shall I say someone. He was a tall fellow with brown hair and green eyes and quite handsome too.

I awoke in a warm toasty bedroom with the most delicious dinner in my lap. Then there he was walking in Percy Jackson. I cant explain the way I felt when he walked in because there was so much suspense.

"May I be of any use to you Princess Daughter of Aphrodite?" Percy Said in a very formal manner.

"How about a good morning? Although there may be something you may help me with have you been watching Olympus T.V. lately?" I Said.

"Yes I believe your talking about the demigod challenge but a lady of your capabilities thou need not shall not have to prove thy worthiness."he Said.

"Oh shhhh... your such a party pooper." I said in a British accent.

I walked over to him and lightly feathered his cheek and began my morning routine.
Please tell me what you think.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Good Post Post Soon or i will make my own character and post myself
big smile
Lol funny post soon
@horse how is it funny
It was funny in some parts:D
Awesome chapter!!!!! Wait. How is Percy in Antarctica?????:OOO
POST SOON!!!:D
Same question as icuSTALKER
Percy

That will be the last time I save a daughter of Aphrodite. Well at least all I have to do is take her to that stupid demigod challenge.
And I have no idea what her touching me on my cheek was supposed to do daughters of Aphrodite are ALWAYS seducing people mainly
young men with girlfriends named Annabeth like me. Well i'm glad its over.

I chose to take her there by waves because I thought surfing in my own element would be allot more fun than on a makeup kit extravaganza.

Although she is kind of cute not that I would ever tell her that or anything. As we began to come up on shore which we were hovering above the stadium on a water Pegasus, not to brag or anything. I then slowly lowered her down to the ground and as we said our goodbyes she paid the fee and flicked her hair as usual as she would do to any other male.

Besides that I had to get home to Annabeth Robbie our son was having an altercation with his self. Robbie is our 3 month old German dog who is always fighting with his tail.

When I got home I smelled Dog VS Annabeth which usually ends in pee on the floor and cold food for us.

"Hay babe how was today?"She said trying not to be too nosy.

"Same old same old."I said.

I then kissed her on the cheek and stared into her eyes.

"Ewww Yuck your lips taste like old preppy pretzel sticks." She said.

I laughed then starred into the distant sunset.
Percy is in Antarctica b/c he is a marine now that saves people.
big smile
Love it post soon even though you just poste
Awesome!!!:D no other words for it:D post soon!!:D
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
Ummm Did u say percy had BROWN HAIR? Percy has Black hair. It was very weird. There i have commented so plz stop bugging me w/ your darned links.

BitemeIVampire Yes I did and nothing can change that other than an edit button so if you don't have anything nice to say leave.
I have something nice to say PLEASE POST!! This story is good
angelic
Umm I was trying to... here how about this I can be the person who helps with spelling and stuff like that. I say that because i am writing a book inspired by PJO. So shall I help you?
blush
Oh and when i said weird i meant weird in a nice way, like when someone says ' thats a nice twist to an old classic.' :♭
angelic
With what?
Sorry I am a daughter of a blonde here, What do you mean ' With what?'
You said you wanted to help and I wanted to know what with.
Oh Your Story things. I am pretty good at Lang. Arts because when i am not on the Web or at school i am usualy reading so i score high school levels on my reading and L/A tests. I am in 7th grade and i read at a 9th+ level.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Cool post, continue making it and try to minimize advertising. Thank you.
over a year ago BellaAndBubba said…
hmmm
If this is adding on to the Percy Jackson series.... Then think about this. Wouldn't you be pissed off if you wrote a series of books and some random fan stole your book series and wrote more even after you finished it? I would. Not saying this isn't really good; but ol' Ricky might be bit annoyed.
over a year ago percyrocks54321 said…
ur story is cool POST SOON
^^that's why we have RR rights, copyrights. But Spark didn't do them so yes, I guess he would be pretty ticked.....and it's illegal to steal ideas from a legitimate author.....
Bubba has a point. If you want to continue, put the RR rights in your summary box so we don't get in trouble. We're allowed to do it if we put RR rights though. This is how it goes:
Copyright: ALL rights go to Rick Riordan for any ideas or characters he owns on this forum.
That way we don't get in trouble and stuff for claiming to own RR's work. I'm so glad Bubba said that:). Thanks Bubba!!!:D
Make sure you put the copyright, and post soon!!!!!:D
last edited over a year ago
Sí, Mi Amigos, Mi Amigas. Cuz you'll be WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! If u don't put a disclaimer.
^amiga. Y, sí. You do need a disclaimer. :)
Post soon!!!:D
Tony

He could have gave me a warning sign before I pressed that button I start to say in my head. I actually don't know where I am. All I see is black mist and i'm floating on my back through gunk. It seems to be some sort of river. If i'm correct the correct name of this river should be the River of Styx. Holly Cow i'm in the river of Styx! This means I could have the mark of Achilles! I mean its not bad but its not the best. What if I have a bizarre weak spot like on my buttox or something that would be very awkward. I wonder what happened to Zac maybe he's here too. Then again only time will tell. I can see the river coming to an end and I am shocked back in reality only to find myself at the stadium. I begin to look around and I notice Zac sitting with some quite young girl talking and laughing. I decide to not throw a party foul and let him be.

For Now!!!
big smile
LOL love it post again soon even though you just posted
LOL funny. Bon Jovi is awesome, oh wait he has nothing to do with this oh well. Any way you're awesome too, Dead OR Alive.
Nice chapter!!!:D ^Yesh, Bon Jovi is one of zeh best singers evah:D Wanted Dead or Alive :D meh loves that song and all zeh rest of them:DDDDDD GO BON JOVI!!!:D haha I like 80's and 90's singers:D
Post soon!!!:D
Paris

"Oh that's cool!" I said to the guy I can't remember his name for some reason. Humph oh well...
"Whats your name again?" I said.
"Zac."he said hysterically.
"Sorry I tend to forget things well I've gotta go see you around try not to lose in the first round." I said then I waved and went on my way.I wasn't sure where I was going but I knew I was going somewhere.I think that Zac dudes kind of hot too. I think I was wrong for what I did to Percy I shouldn't have done that. It made me seem like a hoe begging for attention. Oh well. Maybe I should go practice my knife skills sure could use some touching up. I bought a golden monster repellent knife and some deadly knockout perfume. Oh and I also got a gadget belt some food and now it was time for me to set up camp. When I set I noticed Zac was about 8 rows away from me. I couldn't be falling for when for crying out loud i'm a daughter of Aphrodite we break hearts for a living well accept for a few of my siblings. Maybe I was but I couldnt let this hold me back during the competition if I was gonna show my mom I could do more than just be a pretty face i'd have to win this thing.
What do you guys think?
Please Give me your honest opinions.
*Smiles* Good. C U. Love the story.
big smile
Good post soon

Oh, Bon Jovi moment, Shot through the heart and your to blame, Darlin' you give love a bad name, bad name.