The Heroes of Olympus The Forbidden Hunt

Nicolicious posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 12:24AM
Hi Nicolicious here I decided to make a story about a son of Artemis hope you like it
Thanks to Pink-Bookworm
All rights to RR cept the characters I made
Rating T+ I think dunno
I don't care about spam so spam all you like
it's based after the Giant War at Camp-Halfblood
Here is the first chapter hope you like it
Chapter 1
My name is Petros yes your thinking what kind of name is Petros well ask my dad he named me. Then your probably thinking why didn't your mum name you as well? Well I don't have a mum around today she left when i was born. So anyways i live in colorado in a small set of woods with a small town called Small Colorado wow what an original name isn't it? In the town there is a primary school, a high school, a fire station,a police station,a bunch of houses and a grocery store. I'm 16 and I am in 10th grade I have two friends Ethan and Katy and they are going out. So here I am lonely teased Petros in a small town no-one knows about. Yet one day my life goes from boring to very interesting.
last edited on Mar 29, 2012 at 11:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 114 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Can't wait for next chap.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Like the idea, NicoL:D meh lives in Colorado!!:D post soon!!!:D
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Thanks Pinky i will post another chapter and wait till others comment
Damn i need a last name :0 give me ideas his dad is Joseph ....... NO last name AHHHHHHHHHH! Give me 10mins people
^Joseph Franklin:D post soon!!!:D:D
Petros Franklin I like awesome posting soon almost done
Here it is :D
Chapter 2
"Petros where are you?" Joseph Franklin yelled from the kitchen
"Calm down dad I'm here." I walk down the stairs.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack" He scolded
"Are you even old enough to have one?"
"I am not going to answer that question, I'm going to work so you can take the pickup to school." My dad has a job as the Sherrif of Small Colorado, first off he looks nothing like me. He has short short brown hair, he has blue eyes and is tall and athletic. Me on the other hand I have shiny tousled black hair, I am also tall tanned and athletic and the only thing that is strange about me is my silver eyes that my dad says shine brighter than the moon. Anyways I say goodbye to dad and take the pickup to school. When I arrive at school I park the truck and run into the school. I run straight to my locker and get ready for the school day.
"Hey Petros how you been" Said a voice from behind me. I turn around and see .....
Do you like it :D
last edited over a year ago
Yup it's awesome.
Love it, NicoL!!:D post more soon!!!:D
Should i post chapter 3 now or later?
yes takes me 10mins to write a chappie :D I sorta feel like Rick
Lol I take like half an hour and yeah just this last one then try to make them a bit longer but not post as much .
Here it is it's longer im pretty sure
Chapter 3
I turn around and see Jake Keenings the best football player Small Colorado has.
“Hey Jake piss off.”
“Ohhh someone’s got big boy words.” Jake laughed and pushes me against the locker.
“Don’t you ever talk to me like that again or your dead meat Petros! Understand?”
“Sure just don’t let me go.”
“Why?” Jake asked with a confused look on his face.
“This is why.” I kick him in the balls and move out from the lockers and punch him in the face.
“Hey leave that student alone!” Mr Andrews called from the other side of the hall. I may have been in trouble but it was funny the way this small pudgy teacher ran across the hall.
“Mr he hit me” Jake started to cry then when the teacher was facing my way he gave me the finger.
“Mr Franklin this is the 3rd time this month explain yourself!” Mr Andrews yelled in front of my face, well I had to look down to see him but you get it.
“Sir he pushed me against the lockers!” I protested
“I accidently pushed him when I walked by then he went ape on me!” Jake said crying even louder.
“But I…”
“NO buts Mister Franklin detention lunch a whole week “Mr Andrews walked away with Jake to the infirmary. Damn what is wrong with me I thought?
LOLZ XD.
Now the pity kicks in...
Poor Petros!!!:(:(
But it was funny the way you described the tussle :D
post soon!!! :D
Awesome chap. Wow I instantly am suspisious of this Jake kid.
Yeah, I take a few days to write my chapters:D
thanks people you are awesome :D I'll post either around 3pm or tomorrow morning okay
Okay can't wait.
YAY!!:D:D
Will check this forum tomorrow:D
I'm writing chappie 4 and probably 5 now I've never written stories like this before at school ive always gotten Cs in my stories
ohh 3pm for me thats 5 for Pinky not sure about icusstalker though :\
im gonna post the continuation of chapter 3 right now
here it is
Continuation of Chapter 3
Petros pov
I trudged off to Science and droned out during the whole subject. Next session was English which I payed about no attention as well. When recess came I came out and saw Ethan and Katy talking
“Hey guys what are you doing?”
“Nothing much and why did you hit Jake?” Ethan asked.
“I didn’t well I did but he slammed me into the lockers first.” I complained.
“Leave him alone Ethan.’’ Katy said.
“No its okay guys” I told them.
We ate recess in peace and the rest of the day flew by and eventually school finished. I was walking out of the school grounds when I was ambushed by Jake and his two mates.
“Time for revenge demigod!” Jake said.
“Demi what?” I asked
“Demigod!” He snarled and turned into a seal/dog kind of like Ethan’s pet Doberman.
“Right I’m going to go now!” I tried to run off but then the thing jumped on me. It tried to bite me but I hit it in the muzzle. It tried to lunge again but then an arrow sprouted out of his head and he turned to dust, I turned around and saw….
:OOOO
OOH, meh likes!!:D and it's 8:21 PM here;)
Post more soon!!!:D
read chap later im at office works steaing internet connection
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
love it post soon
lol pinky
finished chapter four it is in another pov take a guess who
Ummm...Jake? Percy????:D:D:D
nup nup
Awesome post and umm Ethan?
nup
post in 3 hours
Yay can't wait.
half an hour peoples
Whoop so excited.
lol Pinky i may as well post now cause ive done like 4 chapters and im taking a break now
here it is :D
Chapter 4
Thalia pov
We were hunting in the woods in Colorado when we heard a kid shout. I motioned for my hunters to follow me; we came to a clearing and a telekhine was attacking a boy. I told my hunters to stop and I scanned the rest of the clearing and saw two more telekhines standing there laughing. I could tell the boy was a demigod so I shot an arrow through the telekhine’s head. The boy got up and saw me looking at him, I looked at the telekhines I realized they didn’t know I was here they thought the boy killed their friend. They charged the boy straight away.
“Run kid come on they’re trying to get you!” I yelled at him. He finally realized and ran at me, I shot arrows over his shoulders and the telekhines turned to dust. He ran up to me panting like hell
“What were they and why did they call me demigod” He said between breaths.
“Oh so you don’t know?”
“No I don’t know what a demigod is?”
“They are children of a mortal and a god” I explained.
“So I am a child of a god?” he said not believing a single word I said. I sighed.
“You don’t believe me do you?”
“Sort of it’s hard to believe that my mum is a god. You know what I mean?”
“Yeah but don’t worry I can take you to a place where you will be safe as long as you stay there.” I said.
“Well thanks I guess.” He mumbled.
“Oh here have this.” I gave him a dagger.
“Can I have a bow?” He asked
“Do you know how to use one?”
“Yeah of course everyone in Small Colorado knows how to.” He said proudly.
I give him a bow and show him the rest of the hunters that keep their distance.
“What’s up with them did I do something wrong?” he asked worried
“Nah we’re hunters we make an oath not to trust the company of men and have a relationship with them and most of them take it too far and don’t look at men.”
“Oh so I shouldn’t worry?”
“Nah.” I said reassuring him “Don’t flirt with them and you won’t have to worry.”
“Cool.” He looked pretty comfortable considering he was surrounded by girls who would kill him if he looked at them. I said goodbye to him and walked to my tent leaving him with Phoboe. I took out a drachma and spoke the offering to iris and then Annabeth appeared.
“Hey Annabeth how are you?”
“Huh oh I’m fine how are you?”
“Good listen I’m bringing a new recruit he’s a guy, he’s 16 and is taking the demigod stuff pretty well.”
“Oh okay ill see you soon.” Annabeth said I could tell she was distracted so I cut the connection and started pacing about the tent thinking about the boy and how easily he was taking the demigod stuff.
:OOO
love it!!:D post soon!!!:D
Hectic chap.
Thanks sooooooo much guys dont care if there is only three people are commenting i might post another chapter today or if i cant tomorrow tell me if you want another chapter ps it will be the last today if i post
Yes totally.
lol it is in Petros pov this one here you go
Chapter 5
Petros pov
The girl was hot now I’m not saying that because I don’t have a girlfriend but she was hot. She had short black hair and freckles across her nose and electric blue eyes. Huh what oh she’s yelling at me, oh she wants me to run. I turned around and saw the dog/seal things running at me; I didn’t think again I ran straight to the girl as she shot more arrows past me I finally made it to her panting like hell.
“What were they and why did they call me demigod?” I asked.
“Oh so you don’t know?” She asked
The rest of the conversation went like that while she explained I was a demigod and that she was a hunter, then she went to her tent and I was left with Phoboe a hunter.
“You’re tent is over here.” She said, she showed me to my tent and left me alone. I flopped down on my bed and stared at the roof. I fell asleep after a while or maybe it was seconds I don’t know but it wasn’t a good dream. I saw people I didn’t know dying and a camp burning down after that I fell into a black dreamless sleep.
I woke up to the sound of the hunters packing. The girl I met yesterday came in.
“Get packing and my name is Thalia as soon as you’re finished we are going.” She walked out as soon as she came in.
“Right thanks for the short notice. By the way I’m Petros!” I called out after her. When I finished packing my small amount of things I walked out and saw the hunters waiting for me with scowls on their faces.
“Come on Petros lets go to the camp.” Thalia said.
“What about the tent?” I said then I turn around and there is nothing left but Phoboe standing where the tent was.
“Does that explain it?” Thalia said then she whistled and the hunters all began to go south.
“Hey Thalia where are we going?” I asked.
“Camp I already told you that.” She said.
“As in where is the camp?”
“Oh it’s in New York why?” She asked.
“How are we going to get to New York in a day?” I asked intrigued.
“Apollo.” She said straight away.
“You mean Apollo as in the god of archery and the sun?”
“Yeah don’t forget poetry, music, prophecy and some other stuff.” She added.
“Right and how?” I asked.
Then a bus appeared out of nowhere and a guy stepped out.
“I am Lord Apollo bow before me!” Apollo shouted.
“Move Apollo!” Thalia ordered
“Hey Thalia how have you been?” Apollo laughed at Thalia’s face as the hunters stormed past him, He then turned to face me.
“Hey kid what’s your name?”
“Um Petros Lord Apollo. Sir!” I said.
“You don’t have to call me that kid.” He said chuckling. “Come on get in lets go to the camp.”
The fly to New York was quiet and pretty fast considering how far we went. When we landed at camp we all got out and I was greeted by a bunch of kids my age and under. They kept hoarding me with questions like what’s your name, who’s your godly parent and so on it was quite overcoming but the scariest face was a girl about 18 with piercing stormy gray eyes and blonde hair, her eyes were reading me trying to find out everything about me it freaked me out so eventually I was taken to a cabin and given a bunk, I immediately fell asleep on it.
Nice!!:D meh like!!!:D lolz apollo!!:D
Post soon!!:D
I'll read this when I Finns writing a chap for my new forum that I'm doing with Simcool.
Thanks again peoples im writing the next chapter im posting alot cause ill probably be too tired tomorrow im going to a concert and i dont know who they are
Awesome chap I loved it.
should i post one more before i go to the concert?
Na just leave it for now take your time.
I'm gonna anyway for now its annabeths pov and its short so yeah here it is
Chapter 6
Annabeth pov
The new boy was frightened, but not just frightened of me he was scared of the overwhelming crowd so I asked Malcolm to take him to Hermes Cabin to let him settle in till he gets claimed.
“Sure thing Annabeth, Are you okay?” Malcolm asked with a worried look on his face.
“Huh yeah I’m fine Malcolm just preoccupied why?”
“I’m worried Annabeth about you ever since Percy went to stay at the roman camp for a year you’ve been distant even from me. I just want to say that if you need to talk to anyone you can talk to me I’m not your brother for no reason you know.” Malcolm looked even more worried after he finished his little speech which made me laugh inside but outside came out a half-hearted smile.
“What?” He said a bit worried.
“You puff out your chest when you’re worried it’s funny.” I giggled.
“What? I do not!” He said puffing out his chest more.
“Stop puffing out your chest and take the boy to Hermes Cabin now!” I ordered.
“Fine!” He walked of to take the new kid away.
“He does puff out his chest doesn’t he?” A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Thalia
“Hey Thalia how have you been?” I said hugging her.
“Good, that boy is damn interesting.” Thalia said pondering her thought.
“Ha yeah he’s scared of me you can tell.”
“Annabeth a lot of people are scared of you.” She said looking serious. Then I cracked out laughing and so did she
“Yeah I think half of the Olympian council is.” I said between laughs.
“You’re probably right!” Thalia said clutching her side. “We laugh too easily.”
“Then why don’t you laugh when I crack a joke?” We turned around to see Leo and Piper. They both said hi to Thalia, Piper hugged her and Leo tried to flirt and Thalia gave him a cold dead glare.
“Anyway do you know where Jason is?” Thalia said directing the question at Piper but Leo felt like answering as always.”He’s in his cabin why?”
“Oh I don’t know it not like he’s my brother or something and I want to say hi.” Thalia said with sarcasm dripping from her voice.
“Oh ha ha ha very funny Miss Lightning Bolt.” Leo walked off with Piper I said goodbye to Thalia and went to my cabin to read and try to forget about Percy.
lol wont post till tomorrow night or Sunday byeeeee
Haha awesome post.
i'm going to do 4 povs two of them will be Petros and Thalia what should the others be?