The Heroes of Olympus Percy Jackson meets Eragon

exmo33 posted on Mar 12, 2012 at 08:36PM
Hey guys, i had an idea for Percy Jackson to meet Eragon. I'd like at least 1 comment before I post plz. It may not be the best but with your support it could do really well.

Plot Summary: Percy Jackson gets mysteriously teleported along with Thalia, Annabeth and Nico to the land of Alagaesia where they meet Eragon on his island. All four of them have dragons hatched to them and this is basically what they do.

I hope u guys enjoy it but I won't post until I get a comment.

All rights go to R.R and Christopher Paolini
last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 06:26PM

The Heroes of Olympus 153 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 153

over a year ago swiftwater said…
ok sounds cool
over a year ago emafluff said…
sounds good post soon
over a year ago FrankyFuqya12 said…
smile
post soon!!!!! sounds like a good story
over a year ago exmo33 said…
big smile
Okay guys ill post tomoz as I should have a chapter by then.
Thanks for commenting!
Okay here it goes. Plz give feedback and constructive criticism when needed.
Chapter 1
Percy

I knew something was wrong when i woke up in, a seemingly endless room, in total darkness. I waved my hand in front of my face and saw nothing. I tried to get up but i hit something soft, "Ouch!" it said. Wait a minute, "Thalia?!" i said in surprise, "Percy! Wait where am i? How did we end up here?" her voice seemed to be coming from the right, "I have have no clue i j-" suddenly,"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!&­quo­t; someone screamed, "It's soooo dark! Help plz help!!" i recognized that voice, "Nico?! Is that you?" The screaming came to a halt. "Percy? Um...hi. Do you happen to know where we are.", "Wait it was you screaming! Your afraid of the dark?", "Um...yeah." awkward silence. A yawn coming from my left broke the silence. "Who's there?" i said, "Percy is that you where are we?" i sighed, how many times to they have to ask? "Yes Annabeth it's me along with Thalia and Nico. And no we have no clue where we are before you ask.", "Ah, my young heroes awake at last." THis voice seem to fill the entire room with it's dark and authoritive tone. "W-who are you?" Nico whimpered, "I'm known as many names. But you know me as Chaos the creator of the Universe." Wow. Chaos. THE big guy. "What do you want with us Mr Chaos?" Annabeth asked, "I have been watching your universe lately and have noticed something. You four seemed to have taken everything thrown at you and know, there are no more challenges left for you in your world.", "What do you mean by OUR Universe." I asked. "I am the most powerful being that has ever existed do you think i would've been satisfied by just making one Universe?!", "Um...no" i replied, "Good answer. I have made many Universes. One a lot like yours, where wizards exist and hide in the mortal world (Harry Potter). So as there are no more challenges left for you in your old world i'm sending you lot to a new one.", "Whoa, look man, we have lives at our world. Parents, friend you expect us to abandon them without any explanation?" i was starting to get angry, "No of course not you idiot! I'm not one of those harsh, brainless Olympians. I will suspend your Universe for the time being. When you die you will be teleported to your old world with no recollection of your new lives. One by one until all of you re back and then i will start your Universe again. A bit like a game on pause." Wow, is that powerful. "What land will you send us to?" asked Thalia who was silent until now. "I will send you to the land of Alagaesia where you will become Dragon Riders. Your knew life will be full of wonders, magic and excitement like you'll never believe. Don't worry you will still have recollection of you old life but if you tell anyone i will annihilate you." he said the last bit with venom in his words. "Where will you put us in Alagaesia?" Nico asked, sounding less frightened than before. "Just outside the land of Alagaesia is an island where Eragon one of the new riders is hatching and growing new dragons for the future. He is a good man but there are things you need to be told about him. First, Percy he is the greatest swordsman to ever live in all my Universes to not pick an unfriendly fight with him as he will tear you to pieces. Thalia, now that you are not a hunter of Artemis you can love, but do not fall for Eragon, he is a very handsome man but his heart belongs to someone else and very soon she will accept him. Do not try anything or you will be hurt. The last bit of advice is for all of you, Eragon has been through a lot in his life just like you do not disrespect him or the ones he loves for it will end badly for you.", "How do you know he won't kill us the minute he will see us." Annabeth asked, "Because i will make sure he doesn't. One last thing before i send you off. You will no longer have your powers but Percy it will take less effort for you when controlling water with magic, Annabeth you will find it easier to learn the ancient language, Thalia same as Percy but with air and Nico you will be better with darker magic but that doesn't mean you should use it. Now any last questions?", um.. about a million but we just shook our heads. "Good. Of you go then." I suddenly felt my conciseness drift away and i blacked out.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
What did you guys think? I hoped u like it. Plz comment!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago llrulez said…
laugh
that was flippin' awesome!!!!!!
Awwww thanks!
One more comment from someone else and then I'll post the next chapter.
over a year ago maiden4ever said…
OMG! I LOVE eragon!!!!!!!! :) i wonder what eragon will think of them...
Post soon!!!:) :)
over a year ago emafluff said…
i love it!!! post agian soon please.
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Post soon!
over a year ago energykid400 said…
This is awesome! Although I still think Percy should be more powerful than Eragon even if the Greek gods don't exist in Alegasia he would still be a quarter god. Will they be elvish in that universe cuz that would be AWESOME!
big smile
Thanks guys! I didn't expect this many people to be interested in it! I will post as soon as possible either tomorrow or the day after. I will do my best to post tomoz!
@energykid4000 I've read a lot of forums where Percy is the best at everything and I wanted to do something different. Also someone from the four will get injured, they'll all go to ellesmera and that is where they turn elvish like Eragon.
over a year ago ontril86 said…
I get what your saying exmo33, but I feel that percy would still be a better swordsman than Eragon. Then again, different swords and styles, and it's your story. Anyway you should really post soon.i want to se how this is going to go down, especially when those four meet Saphira, that should be good. *evil chuckle at the thought of their faces*
^i agree with ontril86-different swords,different styles
I'm going to hav Eragon be better at first but then Percy is going to train really hard and eventually they'll be equals.
cool!
over a year ago hotfudgebrownie said…
big smile
this is AMAZING!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
big smile
I don't have much time at the mo so here's a preview

Preview
Chapter 2
Eragon

I was taking a walk around the island deep in thought. I was worried. Not one dragon had hatched for either Human or Elf. The wild dragons were blooming. Every now and then one would hatch. We would feed them until they were old enough to go out on their own which wasn't long. They had learn't not to try and eat me or any of the other Elves because as soon as one tried it it got a slash from Saphira. Eventually they stopped trying to eat me and just saw me as a friend. The wild dragons were doing so well that they had starting mating and one wild dragon even gave us one of their eggs for a rider which shocked me and the Elves as we thought we'd have to try and convince them. As i was saying, i was walking across the island when i heard a dragon roar. It wasn't unusual to hear this but this one seemed distressed. I slipped out a tendril of thought till i found the dragon's mind. I calmed it down but before i could asked what's wrong it pulled me into it's mind and i was seeing through its eyes. I saw four figures laid out on the side of the hill. Soon after it released me from my mind. Saphira! i called, Coming! she was quick to arrive as she obviously could hear the urgency in my voice. Quickly to the beach. There are four humans there unconscious they may need medical help! without a word she took of flying low and fast across the land until we reached the beach. I jumped from her back at ten feet and landed smoothly on the balls of my heels absorbing the shock through my legs. I ran quickly to the figures. There were two girls and two boys all about my age. One boy had dark messy hair hair. The other also had dark hair but it was longer. One girl had honey blonde hair that curled at the bottom and the other had straight black hair. I checked to see if they were all right and they all seemed to be sleeping. I made contact with Blödhgarm to get here asap that's when one of them started to wake up. It was the one with messy black hair. I was holding the girl with the blonde hair trying to wake her up. He saw this and anger flashed through his eyes. That's when he attacked...

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Please comment! I hope you liked it! Remember it was only a preview!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
Wow cool!!
POST!!
Ps can anyone tell me what happened in eragon? and what Eragon? How is eragon better than percy? I mean that's ok with me but like inEVERY other forum Percy's the most powerful.
Eragon seems like a more powerful percy to me.
And I mean: what did eragon do?
Example: Percy did... Killed Kronos other titans, held the sky, etc.
Eragon became a rider and an honarary elf and dwarf. He has mastered both languages and is the best swordsman in his world( well, he and arya are tyed), he defeated an evil century old dude with magic, and he knows the FRICKIN' NAME OF THE ANCIENT LANGUAGE!!!!!!! I am not saying i like him better *Trivia101* but don't under estimate him. @exmo33-remember that Eragon isnt destined to reaturn to the mainland. Also, can you make it so that percy is ALMOST as good as Eragon, despite his eragon's natural powers given to his elvan ability???
@trivia101-remember the gods don't exist in Eragon's world therefore making Percy less powerful.
@maiden4ever-the fight will be close don't worry. I'm also going o change some stuff around with the original story. Just because he's destined not to go to the mainland doesn't mean he can't....sort of. Any way what do you think of Arya finally accepting Eragon.?

Okay guys two more comments and I will post the rest.
over a year ago torrent said…
no one could beat percy for the gods sake not even eragon who is extremly good but percy is better and cooler but hey its my opinion and anyways eragon cant hurt percy percy has the curse of achelies making him invulnerbale except for one spot but if eragon accidently hits percy there percy is dead and will cease to exist and there would go your story but awsome story by the way
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
He lost the Curse of Achilies in Tiber River imn Son of Neptune people God pleae let everyone read it so we can work this out
I DONT CARE HE IS STILL BETTER AND HE DEFEATED 4 TITANS oops forgot to turn caps locks off but anyways it dosent say when this takes place it could take place after the titan war but before the giant war
big smile
I know! He also defeated Polybotes with a head of a statue (god, Terminus)! Post soon!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Your guys are crazy!
Enraging defeated a man who was almost older than the Olympians!!!!!

....Why the heck did I say that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Percy is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Post soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CALM DOWN!
Look I just want to make the story interesting and where Percy is challenged and is not just cruising through. It's not very interesting then.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I KNOW PERCY JACKSON IS THE STRONGEST DEMIGOD IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway,Your story is real good i do not see how the one i have killed is on the popular content yet this isn't mine is in last place but still this should aless be over that i mean your forum is really good post full chapter soon when i said that comment i was just saying he didn't have achiles curse btu yeah i side for percy
Okay here's the whole chapter.hope you guys enjoy it!

Chapter 2
Eragon

I was taking a walk around the island deep in thought. I was worried. Not one dragon had hatched for either Human or Elf. The wild dragons were blooming. Every now and then one would hatch. We would feed them until they were old enough to go out on their own which wasn't long. They had learn't not to try and eat me or any of the other Elves because as soon as one tried it it got a slash from Saphira. Eventually they stopped trying to eat me and just saw me as a friend. The wild dragons were doing so well that they had starting mating and one wild dragon even gave us one of their eggs for a rider which shocked me and the Elves as we thought we'd have to try and convince them. As i was saying, i was walking across the island when i heard a dragon roar. It wasn't unusual to hear this but this one seemed distressed. I slipped out a tendril of thought till i found the dragon's mind. I calmed it down but before i could asked what's wrong it pulled me into it's mind and i was seeing through its eyes. I saw four figures laid out on the side of the hill. Soon after it released me from my mind. Saphira! i called, Coming! she was quick to arrive as she obviously could hear the urgency in my voice. Quickly to the beach. There are four humans there unconscious they may need medical help! without a word she took of flying low and fast across the land until we reached the beach. I jumped from her back at ten feet and landed smoothly on the balls of my heels absorbing the shock through my legs. I ran quickly to the figures. There were two girls and two boys all about my age. One boy had dark messy hair hair. The other also had dark hair but it was longer. One girl had honey blonde hair that curled at the bottom and the other had straight black hair. I checked to see if they were all right and they all seemed to be sleeping. I made contact with Blödhgarm to get here asap that's when one of them started to wake up. It was the one with messy black hair. I was holding the girl with the blonde hair trying to wake her up. He saw this and anger flashed through his eyes. That's when he attacked. He reached into his pockets and took out a strange stick shaped object. He quickly did something to it and it turned into a shiny bronze sword. So he wanted to fight. I unsheathed Brisingr and got into a defensive pose. He looked unfazed and we started circling each other. Quickly he attacked and he slashed his sword towards my shoulder but i easily blocked it. We got into a rhythm of parrying...blocking....attack...jab...slas­h. He was tiring quickly and sweat bored down both of our faces. He was good, but not good enough. I had better stamina than him thanks to the gifts that the dragon's gave me which aloud me to be as quick and strong as the elves. after a while his swings became clumsy and reckless and it was getting all to easy. I was just about to land a fatal blow to his neck when a deep, authoritive voice boomed, "STOP!" my sword stuck in midair and i yanked it out of the airs grip. "Eragon. You may not know of me but i'm a god. You must not kill This man nor his friends. they are my gift to you. Each of these people will have a dragon hatched to them and they will help start the Dragon Riders once more. You will train them in the way of a Dragon Rider. If refuse me and strike them down i will destroy you. Before i leave i must warn you that an event will happen that will change everything. you will have to change your destiny and return back to Alagaesia. I will not tell you then. Good bye, and may the stars watch over you." and with that the voice and in all his wonder left. By now the other three people were awake. "Come, we have a lot to talk about. But first what are your names." the man who attacked me answered, "I'm Percy and this is Thalia, Annabeth and Nico." gesturing each one in turn. "Why did you attack me?" i asked the mysterious stranger. "Because that this is my girlfriend i i thought you were attacking me." "A worthy cause to go into battle but you don't have to worry i'm not that sort of man." i said reassuringly. I started walking away but when i turned back they were just standing there like lemons, "Well come on then!" i called and they quickly rushed over.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
There you go the full chapter. I hoped you liked it and comments will be welcomed!
worried
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
Post soon, please!

Also, I didn't mean it when I called you guys crazy...
Sorry if I offended anyone...
over a year ago ontril86 said…
When do they meet saphira? And I like it! That is exactly what percy would do, he doesn't listen to directions very well after all.
^lol. :)

Pls post soon! I want to see some ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

over a year ago universalpowa said…
^^ lol :D yeahh!!
she's gonna try to eat Percy...that would be funny, lol XD
"you taste good..."
XD i would roll over laughing XDD haha

post soonn!! :D
big smile
Yeah I really like urs
I don't have anything against eragon being better than Percy I was just wondering. I have got to start reading the eragon series!!!
Post soon!!!!
@trivia101- yes, yes you do.
@alvin- thanks!
I will post Saturday or Sunday because today Ive got a school production and it lasts for ages and I will be tired and won't have ime opost. Will do my best to post a preview but I'm afraid thats the best I can do for today. Plz forgive!
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
laugh
poooooooooooooooooooooooooost soon!!!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
AWESOME post soon : ) : )
that was awesome!!! post asap!!!!
laugh
Post when you can, please!
link please read
big smile
Post soon! :D
im sorry i havent posted today. I promise to post at least a preview tomorow.
^YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Glad ur enthusiastic!
over a year ago FrankyFuqya12 said…
smile
awsome!!!! post soon
over a year ago Meef said…
HOLY SHIT, YOU COMBINED MY FAVOURITE BOOKS TOGETHER. I LOVE YOU.
Chapter 3
Eragon

I walked them up to the the trees that surrounded the beach and where, unknown to them, Saphira was hiding. I entered the trees first as i was ten paces ahead letting them keep their distance. Before they could get two meters from the trees Saphira jumped out out of the trees with menace in her eyes and roared so loudly all the birds within 200 meters took flight with fear. The four of them stumbled backwards faces pale and pure fear in their eyes as the massive sapphire dragon approached them. Quickly regaining their footing they stood defensively ready to run if the need arises. I couldn't help laughing at their faces. It was priceless. Percy, obviously understanding Saphira was not going to hurt them, started to angrily approach me but before he took two steps Saphira stood in front of him inspecting him with her big sapphire eyes and then she let out a menacing, pure terror, pee your pants scary growl that lasted for a minute. Then she stepped aside. Percy turned pale and gulped, then mustering his courage stepped past her and said, "Eragon, um...pleases can you control your dragon, I don't want to die being eaten by a mindless beast." he really shouldn't of said that. As fast as lightning she pinned Percy down with her claws. I sighed. "Percy, the one thing that you have to learn about Dragons is that they're as intelligent as you or I if not wiser. Do not think them as unintelligent as it is the last thing you will ever do. Her name is Saphira. Now, if you don't want her to rip your head of i suggest that you find a way to get her off." i said. I could feel Saphira enjoying her self through our link. "Okay, um...please Saphira can you get off me. I deeply apologize for insulting you and i hope you can forgive my insolence." pleased Saphira took her claw off Percy allowing him to stand. "Can we go now please? I want to see more of the Dragons and we were told that we were going to become Dragon Riders by Ch-I mean that god." asked Annabeth. "Really? That news is well received. We haven't had a dragon hatch for a person for a while and i was starting to get worried. Come quickly, the sooner we introduce you to the eggs the better."

We arrived to my city quickly. Like the elves i and the other spellcasters that came with me sung homes from the trees making spectacular shapes while blending in with their surroundings. The four didn't even notice them until i mentioned it. We decided to keep the eggs and eldunari in a cave in the mountains next to our city. This is where i lead the four of them now. I lead them through the complex streams of tunnels that dug into the mountain until we came to an opening. The cave inside the cave was huge. It went as high up as the mountain and the colours on the wall were beautiful. But below on the ground was more so. About a hundred eggs some, massive and some the size of rocks stood on the floor. Each one a unique colour never the same shade of red, green or blue. There was purple, gold and black you name it and there was bound to be an egg of that colour. "Okay this is how it works when a dragon senses the presence of its rider it hatches. You will know when one chooses you as it will begin to wobble or squeak. Now as there are so many eggs this may take a while but as soon as the dragon touches make sure to touch your palm to its head and do not panic. " i said and refused to say any more about the do not panic bit. After realizing they were wasting time they quickly turned their attention to the eggs. Within ten minutes a squeaking noise filled the room. I was bubbling with excitement as i turned around the corner to see....

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
I hope you guys enjoyed it! Plz comment!