The Heroes of Olympus Te Guardians of Hogwarts.

lcrs50 posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 05:13AM
Okay, I know others have made forums like this, so I decided to do it, too.

Summery.
One day, Chiron gets a message from Dumbledoir, his old friend. Dumbledoir needed help protecting his school, so he asked Chiron to send some of his best wariers to help him. Chiron sent a message saying that he would send his top nine solders to help him. Once they get there, the nine along with the thre they have to mainly focus on, find themselves on an odd mission to save a young student from being killed by the nine's old enemy.

Percy Jackson: son of Posidon, 18 and really, really good at sordsmanship. Nickname: seaweed brain.

Annabeth Chase: daughter of Athena, 18, really, really smart. Nickname: wise girl.

Thalia Grace: daughter of Zeus, 16, awesome at archery. Nickname: pine one face.

Nico de Angela: son of Hades, 17, really good at spying on others. Nickname: death breath.

Jason Grace: son of Zeus , 18, and he can fly! Nickname: lightning man.

Leo Valdez: son of Hephasetus, 18, and he can use fire without getting burnt. Nickname: human torch, supreme commander of the Argo 2, and idiot.

Piper McLean: daughter of Aphrodiety, 18, and she can get anything or anyone to do what she wants. Nickname: Pipes and Beauty Queen.

Frank Zhang: son of Ares, decendant of Posidon as well...18, and can turn into any creature he wants. Nickname: eagle man. (as a reference to his favorite animal form.)

Hazel: daughter of Hades, 17, can summon cursed riches and the dead. Nickname: (I can't remember.)

I'll finish later.
Peace!!!!!
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 06:58PM

The Heroes of Olympus 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
Post soon this sounds interesting
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
big smile
This is really kewl.
I cant wait until u post.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
awesome! :D lol

haha, the only question i have is...

THALIA ISNT 18!!!!!!! :P

SHE'S A HUNTRESS = DOESN'T AGE REMEMBERR

hate to be a critic, but she's not 18. she's 16 (technically 15 because she became a Huntress just before she became 16 but whatever)

so either she broke her oath, or you have to fix it. just saying
:P
post soooonnn!! :D
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Oh...
Sorry, universal.
I didn't know how old she was.
I'll fix that...
last edited over a year ago
smile
At camp*sighs* best place in the world
laugh
Okay, so, I'm going to post my first chapter.

Chapter 1.
The call for help.
Percy's POV.

It was raining when I jerked awake. I quickly realized that i had fallen asleep on the small couch on the first floor in my cabbin. The cabbin was small. It had a a second floor where my bed, dresser, and my desk was. Their was a door in my bedroom that led to a terris where I could sit outside in the sun. The first floor had a small kitchen and a couple of book shelves filled with books in the Greek language. Their was a back door that let me off at my own personal docks. Once I was mostly awake, I realized someone was pounding on the cabbin door. I opened it to see Grover, a sayter, standing on my porch, completely socked. It was roughly 5 in the morning. "Percy, Chiron wants to see you in the big house," Grover said.

"Yeah, sure. Just let me get dressed," I said. Grover stepped inside as I went upstairs and pulled on some jeans, a tee-shirt, a hoodie, and my sneakers. I ran downstairs, slinging my bag over my shoulder, and we went outside. I used my powers over water to keep us dry as I walked to the big house.

"Why does Chiron want to see me so early?" I asked.

"Don't know. He just said that he's got a job fou you and some other campers," Grover said. I nodded and we walked inside. I was surprised to see Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Jason, Leo, Piper, Frank, and Hazel sitting on the couches.

"Hey, seaweed brain. You got called in, too?" Thalia asked.

"Yep. You know what's going on, Pinecobe face?" I shot back. We both grinned at each other and started talking to all of the others. Grover went back to his house in the woods to relax with Juniper, his girlfriend.

A few minutes later, Chiron walked in, smiling. "Hello, everyone," he said.

"Hey, Chiron," we all replied.

"I'm guessing that you all are wondering why I brought you here do early," he said and we all nodded and grumbled at being woken up so early. "Well, I called you all here because I recently got a message from a friend of mine. He's a teacher at a school for decendants of Hecta, the goddess of magic. He needs help protecting his students."

"Are they Greek, Roman, or both?" I asked.

"Their both. Some bad things have been happening to his students. Someone's been trying to kill three of his students, so he needs guards for all of his students," Chiron said.

"Will we be able to kill some monsters, give detentions, and stuff like that?" I asked.

"I don't k ow. You'll have to ask the man who contacted me. By the way, his name is Dumbledoir," Chiron said. "Will you accept the mission?"

We looked at each other, shrugged, and I said, "Yeah, I guess we're all in." The others nodded in agreement.

"Good. Now, go pack all of your cloths and some of the other stuff you want to take. You'll all be going to his school to act as their security for the rest of the year," Chiron said. He laughed when he seen that our faces fell, so he said, "You won't have to take any of their class's. Dumbledoir has assured me that the only reason any of you will be in the classrooms is to make sure that the students aren't doing anything stupid."

We nodded, got up, went to our cabbins, and packed up all of our cloths and the stuff we wanted to take. I packed my cloths, my weapons, some Ambrose, a couple of canteens of necter, some mortal money, and most of all of the drachmas that I had saved over the years. Then I grabbed my to ten favorite books and threw them on top of my cloths. When I got back to the big house, Annabeyh and Leo were fighting with each other again. Apparently Leo had burnt her favorite book so she had destroyed his favorite shirt.

"Guys, chill out!" I yelled. They stared at me like I was nuts. "We're going on a mission, guys! We can't be fighting each other when we get there!" They mumbled and stopped fighting each other. Once we were all there we all went and got onto the bus and Argus, the camp security guard, drove us to the air port. When we got on the plain, I froze and refused to move from my seat the entire three hour flight. The others laughed and made fun of me, but when the plain got into a storm, they got as pail as I was.

When we got off the plain, a lady and a young girl meet us. She took us to a couple of limos that she had rented. The cars drove us to a train station and gave us our tickets . The ticket said Plattform 9 3/4. While we were trying to find the train, we ran I to a lady that was talking to a group of kids. We stopped her and asked werer we could find our train. She led us threw a poller and helped us get our stuff onto the train and into a large cabbin at the front of the train. The conducted asked us to patroll the train to make sure the students weren't fighting each other. I stopped a group of kids from fighting when one of them said something rude to the other group.

When we got back to our cabbin, a group of kids were there, each of them holding a stack of cloths. "I'm Ron, a school prefect," the red headed boy that I had meet before

"I'm Percy. We meet earlier," I said. He nodded and told us what we would be doing as the school security guards. He then handed us the cloths and told us that they were our uniforms. They were our favorite colors, wich was cool.

He talked for a little bit, then they all left. We dressed in our new uniforms, and about an hour later, we arrived at the train station. A giant named Haggrid told us that we were to go with the students in the carriages. We split up with six carriages between us, to make sure that the students didn't do anything stupid......

I'll post he rest later. Bye!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
cool!! this is sorta different than the other forum the guardians!!
post soon!!
:D AWESOMMEEEE :D

haha, Leo, you would burn Annabeth's book too XDD

haha percy should be like "what's with all the british accents?"
thats what happened on my COTS forum lollll ;)

haha, post soon!!!! :D i wonder who...ahh, nvm

POST!
over a year ago owlgrl99 said…
this is awesome post soon
big smile
post soon that was awesome
laugh
Thanks for all of your support, guys!
Here's my next chapter!

Chapter 2.
The school.

Once we were in the caragges, I started to wonder what they were all saying. One of the boys shouted "Bloody hell!" when he accidentally kicked a rock. His friends shot him a look as he climbed up into the carriage. "James, can you please stop swearing every five minutes?" his sister, Lilly, asked.

"Sorry," was all he said.

When we got to the school, I was schocked. It was a giant castle, about twenty five or more storys tall. One look at Annabeth, six carriages behind me, and I knew she wasn't going to stop talking about the structure and stuff until next year!

We got off, put our bags under a sign that said "School Security," and we followed the students into the dinning hall. Dumbledoir, who looked older than 100, smiled when he saw us and waited until everyone was quiet after the hat assigned the students to their houses before calling us to the front of the hall. "Are you the nine Chiron sent?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm Percy. This is Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, and Hazel. You contacted us about needing some help?" I asked, bowing slightly.

He nodded. "Yes, I did. I'm glad that Chiron sent you all," he said. We nodded as he stood up to address his students. "Welcome, everyone, to a new year at Hogwarts...." and that started a speach that we didn't't listen to. We only started to pay attention when he mentioned that we were the new security. "The nine of them will be randomly watching classes and they can take away points, give them as rewards, and give detentions. Do not underestimate hem. They are more powerful than even me."

They started giving us looks that we're mixed with awe, shock, surprise, and fear. We grinned at them, especially the ones that had tried to make us fight them. "Sir, Chiron asked us to tell you that he enjoyed speaking with you agai. And he hopes you will contact him again soon," Jason said. He nodded and smiled. Then he conjured two tables at opposit sides of the room and asked us to sit and enjoy the meal. We happily accepted that offer and we soon devowered our share of pizza, chicken, Chinese, and other foods. For desert we had ice cream, chocolate pudding, jellow, and a whole lot of other food that was really good.

"So, Leo, how's the repairs for the boat coming?" I asked, chewing on some popcorn chicken.

"It's going great! I put my brother, James, in charge of the repairs. They'll have it ready by next month!" he replied.

"Awaome! It'll be great to be able to use it when we have to travel around the triangle and stuff!" I said. We grinned and started talking about records at the camp and stuff, ignoring the looks the students kept giving us. After about an hour, Dumbledoir stood up and told everyone to go to bed. He had one of the Gryfendor prefects take us to our rooms. We all got seperate rooms with a desk, a tv, a wii, a play station, a large bed, and a bathroom with a shower, a bathtub, and a sink.

That was the end to my first truly awsome day at the magical school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I'll post the next chapter tommorow.
Peace out!
big smile
Wow cool!! That is all I can say!!

POST SOON!!
:D AWESOMEE

POST AGAIN SOON!! :D
smile
awesome post soon : )
over a year ago owlgrl99 said…
big smile
Amazing =P post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
I'll post on most of my forums after the test.
I hate the OGT!

Thanks for commenting!
over a year ago NotSoPerfecMe said…
Please post soon
over a year ago Percy2 said…
laugh
Here's a preview for the next chapter.
Hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter 3.
The first detention.
Percy's POV.

I had just woken up when I noticed something was wrong. Last night their wasn't any fish in my room. Now their were, along with enough water to fill my room up to the window, wich was 15 feet above the floor. I then noticed that their was a rather large water hose in the window......

I'll post the rest later.
Sorry for the cliffy, I got studying to do...
:(
big smile
I wonder... It either was poseidons gift or Malfoy Draco or somebody else pulled a prank on him

Anyways.. That was awesome post!! :)
I say a slytherin did it :D
big smile
Yeah now that I think about it Notsoperfecme^ :) but I also thinks its a boy named .. Malloy Draco
wait what year is it?? if you think properly, if it was harry's fifth year of below i think it would be the weasly twins :D and please post soon
over a year ago athena_rules said…
That amazing! Post soon!
big smile
wow that sounds awesome poooost
big smile
Dang, NotSoPerfecMe.
You guessed it right!

Ummm...who's Malloy Draco?
Do you guys mean Draco Malfoy?

Anyways, I'm really tired, but I'll post soon.
That's a promis!
big smile
Wheeee!!! I am awesome!! And please post soon :D and read my forum and comment on what you think link . :D
over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
smile
Please post soon!!!
This is a great story!!!
big smile
Dang it!! I hate it when my iPhone auto corrects! Yeah I meant that.
POST!!
laugh
Sorry, guys!!!!!
My Internet is off at home, and I'm at school.
I'll post when I get to my grandma's.

Sorry!
big smile
its ok just post soon : D
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Alright it's really good just you aren't suppost to have crossovers on this club so I decided to make a crossover club so you can continue with it now you've started just when you've finished this one remember that's where you post it not here. Sorry we are just trying to get rid of some of this spam and crossovers to try and get this club back I it's original state.
link
Thanks for telling me!
Here's my next chapter!

Chapter 2.
Day 2 at Hogwarts!

I had just woken up when I realized something was wrong. Last night, their wasn't any fish in my room.Now their was, along with enough water to fill my room to the window, wich was fifteen feet above the ground. Then I noticed the rather large water hose in my window. I grabbed the hose and, using my powers over water, I had all if the water go back into the tide and flow back to the water. I climbed onto the dresser under the window and looked out. The window was actually about four feet off the ground outside, but about fifteen feet under the ground inside. I grabbed the two boys standing outside the window while they tried to run away.

"Hey, let us go, you got!" one of them shouted, trying to break my grip. They were twins, so I didn't know who the one that yelled at me was.

"Or what? I'm aloud to take house points and give detentions, do you had better of been trying to put out a fire or something when you put all that water in here!" I snapped. "Tell me your names!"

"Fred," the one that yelled at me said.

"George," his twin said. I grabbed a pen and the detention slips Dumbledior gave me last night and wrought out the reason they had detention and their names.

"Detention for the next thwo weeks!" I snapped after they gave me a very bad excuse for putting water in my room. They groaned when I added, "And ten points taken from your house. Each!"

Suddenly, Nico, Thalia, and Annabeth burst into my room, looking like they had just came out of the stables. "Percy. Trouble with the Unicorns. They're going crazy!" Nico yellped.

I grabbed my sword, shield, and some sugar cubes and we all ran out of the room. The surprise was, the unicorns had the students trapped in the dining hall. "Hey, there. Easy, girl," I said, slowly walking up to the lead unicorn, with everyone watching. It bickered and let me pet it. I gave her some sugar cubes and quietly led them back out to the forest where i got the briers out off of her leg. She neither appreacitivly and led the others away. U turned and was surprised to see that the teachers had followed us. "What?" I asked.

"How did you do that?" the lady beside Bumbledior demanded.

"What? Lead them away? I'm a son of Posidon. I can talk to them," I replied as we walked away from them, heading to the castle.

"Percy, you're crazy! You could have been impaled with their horns!" Thalua hissed at me when we were withen hearing range of the students.

"So? I've done more dangerous things. I fraught a giant, I fraught Kronos, and I fraught Ares and won. That was Easter than all of that combined," I replied.

"You forget, we all were there to help you, and... Wow, I just realized we never really helped you win those. We were mainly on the side lines for those fights," Hazel said, shaking her head. I shrugged and grinned.

"It wasn't easy, fighting then. The only reason I did it was because you guys would have died if I didn't. Fatal flaw, remember?" I replied.

After that, the day was normal. We watched a couple of classes, faught a couple of monsters and did our normal Demi god stuff. The real fun came a week later when a dracon attacked.......,
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
big smile
^nice chappy! Post soon!
big smile
Nice!! Why won't u post often? :((((((((

sad
Wow this is weird... Thought this forum would be really popular wonder why poeple won't comment or read...:(
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
Awesome story, please post soon!
big smile
I know right?
Sorry, guys.
I'm in highschool.
I don't have a lot if time because of homework and stuff.

....tell you what. It's the weekend.
I'll post at least one chapter on each of my forums.

If I don't, you guys can reserve the right to yell at me on my fourms.
laugh
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, guys!
I've been really busy with school and stuff.
I might be able to post more often during the summer, but no guarantees.

Nico's POV.

Okay, so about three weeks after the incedent with the Unicors we inded up with a problem with a Drakon.. You see, the thing about Dracons is that they are closely related to one another. Some Drakon's can breath fire, but not many. Some spit acidic venom. All have really strong plate-like scales. Most can paralyze you with just a look, and they're all hard to kill. So maybe you see why it quickly became a problem.

Anyways, we were eating breakfast when Percy sailed through the window behind the teacher's table. "Oww," Percy moaned, pulling himself into a sitting position.

"Umm, Percy?" Thalia asked.

"What?" he said, standing up again.

"Why we're you flying? You know what.." she started, but she was cut off by a very loud noise that made our blood run cold. "Please, please tell me that wasn't what I think it was," she finished.

"Depends. Did you think it was a Drakon?" Percy asked. I shot him a look when it roared again.

"Percy, what did you do?" I demanded while we ran outside to face it.

"I swear it was an accident. I was with the unicorns when I heard something yell. I went to find it and I accidentally climbed onto it's back. I swear, I thought it was a hill, not a monster!" he said as we pulled out our weapons and shields. The dracon was as big as the window that Percy flew through but as wide as two tables put together side by side. It hissed at us and snapped it's jaws.

I pulled out a spear that dad had given to me and stabbed the tip into the ground, breaking it off. Then I started chanting in the language of the dead. After a minute the ground started shaking around the broken spear tip. Suddenly a head, arms, a tourso, and finally the rest of Greyson climbed out of the ground. He bowed to me and I commanded, "Greyson, help us kill the Deakon!" it saluted and we all ran towards the creature with the students and teachers watching us with awe in their eyes.

"Plan Delta!" Percy yelled as we got closer and we broke apart. Grayson and I charged it head I while the others went after it's legs and tail. Greyson did this really cool move where he ran up it's leg and gut it's toung off. I broke it's jaw by smacking it with my shield. Percy, Thalia, and Annabeth cut into it's side while others did the same on it's other side. Percy somehow got it in the heart and the creature desintregrated. After a minute, all that was left of it was a talon. I picked it up handed it to Percy.

"You killed it, you get the loot," I told him. He shook his head.

"You and Grayson charged it in front. Since you had the most dangerous job, you get it," he said. I looked at the others, who nodded. Then I slid it into my pack.

"Excelent work, Grayson. You may go now," I told the dangerous spirit. It saluted, bowed, then disappeared. Grayson was a spirit of war. Only Hades and a select few of his children could controll him. Ares once got controll of him and let one of his kids have a spear with three guaranteed uses for Grayson. Dad was still angry about that.

When we walked in Dumbledoir asked, "How did you do that? Who-no what, was that creature you summoned?" I smiled at him.

"That creature was called 'Grayson' and only my father and a select of his children can control him. Grayson is a very dangerous being, a spirit of war. I was one of the very few lucky enough to gain Grayson's allegiance," I said. The headmaster nodded and we went back to breakfast.
big smile
Great! Post soon!
over a year ago avatarfan800 said…
Post soon
over a year ago LOVE_MYTHS said…
post soon.thats cool.