The Heroes of Olympus Mark of Athena 😄

NotSoPerfecMe posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 01:15PM
Ok. So I am going to post my version of Mark of Athena.

Recap :
jason appeared at chb with no memory of anything with leo and piper. they went on a quest to save hera. at the same time percy was missing and annabeth was freaking out.jason got some of his memories back. leo and the heaphethsus ( ignore spelling) cabin with some help planned to biuld the argo II to save the world.
percy finally woke up and went to cj he meet frank and hazel and went on a quest to save thantos (ignore spelling). he returned to cj with all his memories thanks to gorgon blood. the argo II was on its way to cj and percy couldnt wait to meet annabeth.

if i am not posting means i am working on my other forums or i am too busy to do it. dont worry i wont abandon my forums until they are finished.

here are my other forums

the lost hero trio read the lightning thief
link

two worlds meet
link

all rights go to RR

I will post soon.
last edited on Mar 17, 2012 at 04:24AM

The Heroes of Olympus 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

over a year ago NotSoPerfecMe said…
big smile
Here's a promo.

Percy

Percy was anxiously waiting for the ship to dock with Hazel, Frank, Reyna and over 200 roman campers ready to attack at any second. When suddenly there was a thud. He looked and saw a massive warship and all the roman campers ready to strike.
The bridge rolled down and a guy with blond hair came out with two other people. A girl with brown hair braided to the side and a guy with curly brown hair. There were a couple of gasps. He even heard Reyna give out a little shrick.
The guy with blonde hair was about to say something when he and the two other people got pushed aside and fell of the bridge by a blonde girl. Annabeth. Percy thought. She walk down the bridge furiously and said " Percy Jackson where have you been?!?! No Iris messages not even a phone call!! I was starting to think that you were dead!! ". Meanwhile, the guy with the blonde hair was flying and caught the two other campers. He sent them down on the ground without even getting a single drop on them.

That's it for now. I will try to post as soon as possible. ;D
So here's the full first chapter.

I Percy

Percy was anxiously waiting for the ship to dock with Hazel, Frank, Reyna and over 200 roman campers ready to attack at any second. When suddenly there was a thud. He looked and saw a massive warship and all the roman campers ready to strike.
The bridge rolled down and a guy with blond hair came out with two other people. A girl with brown hair braided to the side and a guy with curly brown hair. There were a couple of gasps. He even heard Reyna give out a little shrick.
The guy with blonde hair was about to say something when he and the two other people got pushed aside and fell of the bridge by a blonde girl. Annabeth. Percy thought. She walk down the bridge furiously and yelled " Percy Jackson where have you been?!?! No Iris messages not even a phone call!! I was starting to think that you were dead!! ". Meanwhile, the guy with the blonde hair was flying and caught the two other campers. He sent them down on the ground without even getting a single drop on them.
Annabeth was walking towards me with anger full in her eyes. " Everyone was worried sick! And you couldn't afford a phone call!! 8 months Percy! 8 months! I have been looking for you for eight months! And suddenly you show up at another camp!! " she yelled.
All the roman campers were about to strike but when they looked at her eyes, they didn't step an inch. Even Frank and Hazel took a step away from me. I was getting ready to get the worst as she got closer to me. That's when everything got worst. She took out her dagger and was about to strike when the three other campers that came with her held her back. Thank the gods was all I could think.
" Whoa! Annabeth chill. This guy isn't invulnarable. " the camper with the curly brown hair said. " Oh yes he is. Completely invulnarable. " Annabeth yelled while pointing at me. " Umm. Actually I lost my achilles mark. " I said while scratching my head. " WHAT!! You couldn't even tell me that!?! " she yelled now even with more anger. " I lost it when I came to roman camp because the Little Tiber washed it away. I was about to tell you but you started yelling. " I said.
" That's it! " and she started tearing. I ran up to her and caught her before she fell on her knees. I held her really tightly. " It's ok. It's all over now. I'm here. " I whispered. Before she could say anything else I leaned in and kissed her. " I missed you Wise Girl. " I whispered. " I missed you too. " she whispered back before she dug her face into my chest.

Hope you like it :D
last edited over a year ago
Ok. So I will not be posting until Thursday or so, so I will leave you with a promo for chapter 2.

II Percy

It was the best moment of my time here at roman camp, until Octavian came up to me. He said " You see there. That's why we should never had trusted these filthy Greeks. That girl almost killed us all.". " Octavian stand down. The greeks won't kill us. Annabeth was just really mad." I said. " We didn't give you orders to kill these Greeks now we all will great them properly." Reyna said.
Annabeth was still holding my hand while I went up to talk to the other three campers. " Hey. I am Percy Jackson. I am Preator of the Twelveth Legion." I said. " Wait. You're Preator?? Is Reyna still Preator?" The blonde guy said. " Yeah. She is. You must be Jason. I have heard a lot about you." I replied. He looked puzzled and quickly changed his expression. " Yeah. Same here. This is Piper daughter of Ahprodite and this is Leo son of Heaphetasus." he said. " And this is Hazel daughter of Pluto and Frank son of Mars. Is the rest of the camp back at the ship??" I asked. " Umm. Not the whole camp just the important campers and few extras. They are waiting for our signal to come out. Which reminds me, Annabeth, weren't you supposed to wait too?" he said. " Hehe. Yeah I was supposed too but I couldnt wait to see Percy " Annabeth said while smiling. " And we all know how well it turned out." Leo said sarcasticly. Everyone laughed.
Annabeth huffed. " Come on Seewead Brain. Let's go meet everyone else" she said while pulling me towards the ship.

This is all I can give you for now. Bye
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
I like it POST it's awesome!!!!!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
mischievous
post soon this is really good!!!! :)
over a year ago emafluff said…
post soon please its really good!
over a year ago Cooljoe558 said…
smile
Wow this really good ! Post soon!!!!!!

- cooljoe558 -
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
This is good NotSoPerfectMe keep going
over a year ago beba157jello said…
big smile
awesome story plz keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
over a year ago percyroxz said…
kool post soon
So I manage to squeeze in some time. Here's the full chapter.

II Percy

It was the best moment of my time here at roman camp, until Octavian came up to me. He said " You see there. That's why we should never had trusted these filthy Greeks. That girl almost killed us all.". " Octavian stand down. The greeks won't kill us. Annabeth was just really mad." I said. " We didn't give you orders to kill these Greeks now we all will great them properly." Reyna said.
Annabeth was still holding my hand while I went up to talk to the other three campers. " Hey. I am Percy Jackson. I am Preator of the Twelveth Legion." I said. " Wait. You're Preator?? Is Reyna still Preator?" The blonde guy said. " Yeah. She is. You must be Jason. I have heard a lot about you." I replied. He looked puzzled and quickly changed his expression. " Yeah. Same here. This is Piper daughter of Ahprodite and this is Leo son of Heaphetasus." he said. " And this is Hazel daughter of Pluto and Frank son of Mars. Is the rest of the camp back at the ship??" I asked. " Umm. Not the whole camp just the important campers and few extras. They are waiting for our signal to come out. Which reminds me, Annabeth, weren't you supposed to wait too?" he said. " Hehe. Yeah I was supposed too but I couldnt wait to see Percy " Annabeth said while smiling. " And we all know how well it turned out." Leo said sarcasticly. Everyone laughed.
Annabeth huffed. " Come on Seewead Brain. Let's go meet everyone else" she said while pulling me towards the ship.
When we got to the ship, I got tackled by almost everyone on board. "Perce!" I heard Grover say. "Hey G'man." I said. "Where have you been. We have been looking for you for forever. And what's up with the 'I don't have any change'?" he asked. "Well its kinda a long story I'll tell you later." I said.
"Kelp head. Nice to see you." Thalia said. "You too Pincone Face. I thought you were with the huntress?" I asked. "I was but Artemis granted me permission to see you. Hey, you got your memory back." she said. "Yup. That's another long story. Now where's Rachel?" just at that moment Rachel slammed me on to the surface of the boat.
"Hey Rachel. How's it been? And can you get of me. You're squashing me." I said. "Sorry. So how's life at roman camp?" Rachel asked. "It's been great but I miss Camp Half Blood. I'll tell you everything in a minute right now we have to go to the Senate meeting." I said.
When we reached Terminus, everyone did not trust to put their weapons in the hands of Julie. But I told them it was ok. Annabeth was admiring the arcitecture of the buildings while holding my hand. When we reached the Senate building I let go of Annabeth's hand and told her it will be ok.
I sat next to Reyna while Annabeth was close by. "First on our agenda. Welcome Greeks. We hope you will not fight, kill, or maim any of our campers. Next, the problem of our preators. Jason was Preator until he left and we just elected Percy yesterday. So you two will have to battle each other to see who deserves the right to become Preator." Reyna said. " Fine by me." Jason replied. " Third, we have to discuss on who is going to go to Rome. Its obvious that Percy and Jason must go. Frank and Hazel are part of this too. So who are the other three?" Reyna said.
"Well. Piper and Leo are going as well because they helped me in my quest. That just leaves one more." Jason said. "Umm… I know who is the last person." I said. "Who?" asked Annabeth. "It's you." I said.

It might not be as good as the first chapter but it will get better.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
Ahahahahah!!!!!'

I knew Rachel would tackle him!
Post soon!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
Awesome
While waiting you can read my other forum. link
big smile
As I promised a new chapter today so here it is.

Btw. I dont live in America and I live in Malaysia. I will not be posting according to American time but I will be posting according to Malaysian time. As far as I know Malaysia is faster by a day or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~

Chapter ||| Annabeth 

Annabeth was still in shock of what Percy had just said. She still couldn't believe that she was part of the seven. 
          "what do you mean it's me. How do you know?" she asked. "I mean that you are the seventh demigod in the prophecy of seven. I know that because… because… Ella recited a prophecy about you. " Percy said. "who's Ella and what did the prophecy say?" she asked. 
         Percy looked at her with a worried look on his face. "Ella is a harpie with photographic memory. She is with Tyson right now. They are at the field of mars right now with ms. O' Leary but that's not important right now. What's important is the prophecy that Ella recited. " he said. 
         "and what is the prophercy?" asked Jason. Percy sighed and said " wisdom daughter walks alone, the mark of Athena burns through Rome" . "and?" asked Jason. 
         "and that's it. Ella said the rest if the prophecy is lost. She never got to read the whole prophecy." said Percy. "but I can't be. It can't." she said. "what can't be?" piper asked. 
         "the mark can't burn through Rome. It can't" she said. "and why can't it burn?" Leo asked. "because… because… my mother made sure of it. She said that she will never let her mark burn anywhere." she said. "well. I think that there maybe a little spark in Rome that will be lit up very soon. " said frank with shakiness in his voice. 
          " all we can do now is prepare to face what ever is ahead. " she said. "there is also another problem." reyna said. "what is that?" asked piper. "nico DI Angelo has been kidnapped by gaea. He was searching for the doers of death but got captured while searching. You seven will need to find him and he doors." reyna said. "is that all the problems we have? Because our hands are already so full." Leo said. 
      "yup, I think that about does it." percy said. "now what?" asked hazel. "now you will give the Greeks a tour around camp and resume normal camp activities until further notice." reyna said. 
         "hazel you will take piper. Leo you will be with frank. Annabeth you will come with me. Reyna could you tell the other roman campers to each take a Greek camper and show them around. Jason you can go with Leo and frank of you want. You are all dismissed." Percy said. 
           They all left the senate house and went to do their duties. So far everything went well. She thought. Hopefully things won't go wrong soon. All she wanted was a day with Percy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~

Hope you like it. :D
wink
So I managed to do another chapter. So here it goes.

Chapter |V Annabeth 

Annabeth was amazed by the architecture of the building in the roman camps. She couldn't wait to study the buildings there. 
         But she didn't care. All she cared about was that she had her seaweed brain back. She didn't want to lose her percy anymore. She couldn't wait to get her hands on Hera. 
        "Annabeth." Percy said. "uh… yes." she said. "about the prophecy..." he said with a worried look in his eyes. "don't worry. I won't ever leave you." she said. She was on her tip toes and kissed Percy on his cheek. 
         "come on. I want to show you my favourite spot here." he said. When we got there, the view was amazing. I could see why he like this spot very much. You could look over the sea and the whole of camp. It was beautiful. 
          "hazel showed me this spot when I first came here. I knew this city had some connection with you. You were the only thing I remembered abort my past." he said. "you're lieing." she said. "no I am not. I was determined to see you again. To find you." he said "your such a seaweed brain." she said. 
          He kissed her and at that moment everything was perfect. When they broke apart he said "I love you" . "I love you too." she said. 
        "you want to go train?" he asked. "you're so gonna lose" she said. And they raced each other to the field of mars. 
        Tyson, Ella and mrs. O' Leary were playing fetch with a shield at the field. "hey Tyson." Percy said. "Annabeth! Big brother!" Tyson said before he squeezed them. "hey Tyson. You are crushing our ribs." she said. "sorry. When are we going make things go BOOM?" Tyson said. 
       "as soon as we leave. But I am afraid you can't go this time." said Percy. "why not?" Tyson asked. "because this time only the seven of us can go. I'm sorry tyson." said Annabeth. "it's ok. As long as the world is saved right?" Tyson asked. "yup. As long as the world is saved." Percy said. 
        "Annabeth come on I want you to meet Ella." Tyson said. She wasn't quite sure but she saw him blush when he said Ella's name.  "ok." she said.  
       "hi Ella ." Percy said. "hi Percy. Ella is having fun at camp. Ella made new friends. Friends made 1o hit seasons." Ella said. "Ella this is my girlfriend Annabeth. She will be your friend." percy said. 
      "hi Ella. Nice to meet you." Annabeth said. "Ella likes friends. Yup. Yup. Yup." Ella said. 

Just telling you guys that I will not be posting this weekend. But I will post as much as I can because next week I have me break. ;D
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
post soon
over a year ago beba157jello said…
big smile
AWESOME chapters PLZ POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
over a year ago percyjackson25 said…
I'm back!!!
Ok so while I was on my holiday I had a bunch of ideas and wrote a few chapters in my notes so here they are :D

~~~~~~~~

Chapter V| Jason

Jason was a bit jealous of this Percy guy. Percy took his job, he's got a girlfriend and everyone at both camps like him. Well maybe except Octavian.
            He just couldn't wait to beat him tomorrow. Everyone said he was a good fighter. But how good could he actually be. 
           Then he thought, Percy could actually be a nice guy. Maybe that's why everyone likes him. Clear your thought Jason. First you beat Percy. Then make friends. 
          Jason also had another problem. Piper and Reyna. Piper is a great friend, she is really pretty and he likes her too but Reyna is equally the same to him. Hopefully everything will just fall in to place. But nothing ever does when your a demigod. 
          He was starting to get his memory back as well. Being in camp Jupiter help a lot. he just wished that this exchange never happened. 
          "hey Jason. Are you ok?" asked Leo. "what? Oh. Yeah. I'm fine." Jason said. "are you sure? You look a little sick." said frank. "I was just thinking about this whole thing. I mean with the war and that Percy guy." Jason said. He didn't want to mention the part about piper and reyna.
          "chill Jason. I'm sure everything will go fine." said Leo. "plus Percy's a great guy. You can trust him" said frank. There it is again how great Percy is. "plus we can finally find out what Percy actually did back at camp half blood." Leo said. 
                "well I don't know about the things he did at camp half blood but I do know what he did here." frank said. "why don't you know what he did back at camp half blood?" Jason asked. "we never actually got the time to talk about it. Plus, Percy lost his memory." said frank. 
            "can we go to the Argo ||? I want to see it all." said frank. "sure let's go. You coming Jason?" said Leo. "you guys go ahead. I want to see piper." Jason said. L

Chapter V|| Jason

Jason was running towards piper, when he tripped on something. It looked like a bar of gold. 
         He started to limp towards piper and hazel, ignoring the bar of gold. "jason what happened to you." asked hazel. Both the girls look at him worriedly. "nothing I tripped on something. It looked like a bar of gold." Jason said puzzled. "sorry that's my fault. That happens when my emotions get the best of my. Did you touch it?" hazel asked with a serious look on her face. Jason didn't know why she asked him that but he better answer her before she kills him. 
        "nope." He answered. "good. You guys go ahead I need to get rid of the thing. I'll tell you about it later." hazel said quickly before running towards the gold. 
           He and piper were walking awkwardly around camp when piper broke the silence. "Jason do you like me?" she asked. Oh great. I will have to answer this. There's no way I can escape it this time. So much for falling into place. "yeah. I do but…" he said. 
        "but there's also reyna right?" she said. He nodded awkwardly. "don't worry. But as soon as you have figured this out tell me. I'm going to go help hazel." she kissed him on the cheek before she disappeared behind him. 
       Can this get any worst. It just did. "Jason come join me." said a voice in his head. "gaea. I will never join you." he said angrily. "but you won't succeed either. Percy will the cause of your downfall." she said. 
       "what do you mean?" he asked angrily but he also he was also puzzled. "he cares about friends too much. He will to do anything to keep them them safe." she said. "isn't that a good thing?" he said. 
       "not when you would do anything to keep them safe. Even kill yourself." Gaea said evilly. Them her voice disappeared from his head. That last line echoed in his head. Even kill yourself. 
          He fell to his knees from the headaches gaea gave him. "Jason!" he heard piper say before fainting. 

Hope this will make make it up :D
wink
Ok. So this maybe be weird but just do it ok.
So I need you guys to answer a few questions before I post the next chapter.

1. Do you like my MOA?
2. Do you think I should continue?
3. And if I do continue what do think will happen to Annabeth? (suggestions please)
4. And I need you guys to help me with the monster part. Give me examples on which monsters should attack the seven.

So please answer these questions. I will post soon ;D
So I am just going to post the next chapter but I still need you to answer my questions for me to proceed.

~~~

ChapterV||| Piper

Piper was crying in a corner while Jason was just lying on the bed unconscious. He fainted right in front of her eyes. 
        It has been 2 hours since Jason fainted. There's no way he can wake up now. That thought made her cry even more. She couldn't bare to lose Jason. 
      There was also that reyna girl. Jason and reyna were obviously very close before the exchange. Who would Jason go to when he woke up? Who would Jason choose? She thought first the world then Jason. But she just wished that Jason would wake up and choose her now. 
         "hey piper. It's going to be ok." Annabeth said to her. "yeah don't worry. I know Jason and he will wake up anytime soon." hazel told her. "thanks guys." she said. 
        Now all the girls of the seven were sitting in the corner with her. She didn't care that the guys were watching, all she care about was that she has friends that she could count on to cheer her up. 
        "come on piper. Let's take a walk." said hazel. She nodded her head and they went to the river. "I heard you got boy trouble." said hazel. "Annabeth told you, didn't she?" she said "yes I did. I know what you are going through. I had boy trouble with Percy too." Annabeth said. "really but you too seem very happy together." she said 
         Annabeth sighed and looked at the river. Annabeth told the story about when Percy disappeared for 2 weeks and she had an idea about where he disappeared to. She also told about before Rachel became the oracle, there was a little problem between Rachel and her because they both liked Percy. 
          "wow. It must have been hard for you." hazel said. "yup. It wasn't very easy to deal with but it all fell into place when I finally got that seaweed brain to kiss me." Annabeth said. 
         "and you hazel do you have any boy trouble?" she said."no. Not really. It just took awhile for frank to admit that he likes me." hazel said. "you've got it easy. At least you don't have another girl chasing after your guy." she said. "true but boys are never easy to handle." hazel said. 
        "don't worry piper. Jason will choose you." Annabeth said. "yeah. He'd be stupid not too." hazel said. "thanks guys." she said with her last tear coming down her cheek. "boys." they said together. 
           After getting to know each other better, Jason finally woke up. They left the river and went to the infarmary. Jason told them about his dream and about gaea. after Jaosn finished his story Piper saw Percy walk out the door with a look on his face that she couldn't really get. Annabeth chased after him when he felt. Piper had the felling Percy knew what would happen.
At dinner, all the seven sat together at the table in front with reyna and Octavian. 
        "Romans and Greeks. We are here today to unite this 2 camps. Camp Jupiter and camp half blood." reyna said. Everyone cheered. "these seven campers, roman and Greek shall sail to Rome in less than twenty-four hours to defeat Gaea." said reyna. "tonight the war games will be canceled." said Percy. Everyone booed and hissed. "instead we will play another games to honour our guests. We will play a mixture of both games, capture the flag and war games." said percy. The was some murmurings and whispers about how the games will be like.  "we will apply rules from both games to make it more fun." said reyna. "these rules will be announced later. For now just enjoy your food." said Percy. 
         Piper was excited to play the game she couldn't wait to see what it would be like. After eating everyone got ready to play the game and waited at the field of mars. 
      Reyna and Percy were riding their Pegasus when she came with Jason and Leo. They explained the rules to everyone. All magical items were allowed but no animals. Both teams will have a flag and a defensive system just like the war games. And first one across the defenses will get the mural crown. 
        They were spilt into two groups both teams had half of the seven, half of the Greeks and half of the Romans. She was with Percy, Annabeth, Dakota, Frank, Chris, Thalia and Clarisse. Jason, Leo, Hazel, Reyna, the Stolls, Will and Octavian were in the other team. 
      "you are given 2 minutes to discuss your strategy and then GAME ON!" said reyna. 
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Ha PERCY"S TEAM WILL WIN if they have Annabeth and Percy! HA! Make percy kick the other team's butts! POST SOON! :D
sad
Hey but wait where's Frank?
Frank is in piper's team
Here is a mother chappie :D

~~~~~

Chapter |X Piper

Piper was discussing with her team about their strategy to win. Annabeth was planning the whole thing. Chris, Dakota, frank and some other people were in defense/border patrol while piper, percy, Thalia, Clarisse, Annabeth and some other people were supposed to retrieve the flag. 
         "use your powers when you know when to use them but Percy I don't see any water source here." Annabeth said. "don't worry we use water cannons and I can make them explode like the last time." Percy said. "you should have seen him. Everyone was drenched in water. And we won! And Annabeth we have to get over the defense wall first" frank said. "don't worry Percy and I will handle the defenses." Annabeth said smiling. "everyone ready?" Annabeth said. They all nodded. "good. Now get into position." Annabeth said. 
           Piper went with Percy, Annabeth, Thalia and Clarisse. "Annabeth are you sure about this?" she said. "100%" Annabeth said. "um Percy. Where's your weapon?" she said. "right here." Percy said while tapping his pocket. Piper didn't understand what he meant but she was sure that he won't go into a fight without a weapon so she just ignored it. 
          When the game started piper followed Annabeth, Percy, Thalia and Clarisse towards the defense wall. They climbed the wall really fast thanks to the wall back at camp. When they reached the top, the opposing team started shooting water at us. "you think that they would learn from the last time." Percy said and with that he made the water explode and everyone got soaking wet. "Annabeth what about the archers?" piper said. "I'll handle that" Thalia said. Thalia made lightning strike on the archers enough to make them stop shooting. This guys must have been through a lot together if they know each other's techniques well piper thought. "now go, go, go." Clarisse said. 
         Piper finally understood why everyone back at camp said Percy was one of the best sword fighters. He fought like crazy. He was fighting five people at once with his sword and he was also controlling the water to handle a few more people. There's no way Jason can beat him tomorrow piper thought. 
          Piper realized that Annabeth was missing. She could see where she went but people were getting injured like invisible archers were shooting them. When the door into the fort was opened she ran inside with the some of the people that was in her team. But the defenders inside were also getting shoot by invisible archers. Piper ran through the sea of campers fighting and went to the next room. 
          She saw ten defenders waiting for her. There's no way I can handle them all she thought. She was lucky because before the defenders could charge Percy and Thalia were beside her. "shall we kick some butt?" Percy said. "you're one kelp head." Thalia said. All three of them charged for the defenders and beat them all in no time. 
       They ran to the next room and they saw the flag. "so who wants to take it?" Thalia said. "let piper take it. Let her show that Aphrodite kids can kit butt too. " Percy said. Piper nodded and took the flag. 
       They ran through the the fort while cheering like crazy. When they got out the horn blew. Just then reyna appeared on her Pegasus above. "great game to all. Congratulations to the piper's team for retreating the flag first. Now that that's done everyone clear out!" reyna said. 
       "hey Percy. Your a great fighter." piper said. "thanks" Percy replied. " did you guys go on a quest or something because you and Thalia knew each others moves." piper said. "you could say that. " Thalia said. 
         "hey piper. Who retrieved the flag?" piper heard Jason say. " I did." she said. "really beauty queen?" Leo said. "you don't believe me. Well I did and Percy, Thalia and Annabeth helped. Speaking of which where is Annabeth?" she said. "she's here somewhere. Just hiding. Hey wise girl where are you?" Percy said. "gotcha seaweed brain." she heard Annabeth say. She also saw a dagger at Percy's neck. "very funny Annabeth. Now let me go" Percy said. Piper still didnt really understand what was happening. Percy struggled and knocked a hat of Annabeth's head. So Annabeth was invisible piper thought. "nice try wise girl but you can't hold me for long." Percy said. Annabeth huffed and Percy kissed her on her cheek. "enough mussy stuff. Now let's get back to the cohorts." frank said out of nowhere holding hazel's hand. "where are we supposed to sleep?" Leo asked. " you guys are going to stay with who showed you around. Piper, Jason, Leo, Annabeth and Thalia you guys are in the fifth cohort." hazel said. "ok let's go" Thalia said. 
big smile
Post post post post! I Love the chapter! And especially when Percy said, "Shall we kick some butt?" Ha ha ha! Pot sooN!
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
JUST FOUND THIS AND I LOVE IT!!! what were the ? again?
So mr. Snail and I have been working hard (mr. Snail is the snail in my pic). We give you a promo for the next chappie :D

~~~

Chapter X Frank

Frank was suspicious of hazel and this Leo guy. Since the day the Greeks arrived, hazel has been acting more secretive. He was determine to find out what is going on. 
         The next morning after breakfast, hazel and frank were sitting at hazel's favourite spot. "hazel?" he said. "yeah." hazel said. "umm. Is there something going on with you and Leo?" he said. She looked shocked. "umm. Why would you say that?" she said in a nervous voice. "well off starters you stare at him whenever you see him and your acting more secretive. You told me we are not keeping anymore secrets from each other." he said. She sighed. "fine. The thing is. I haven't told you the whole story yet." she said. 

~~~~

Just an update. I might not be posting until Friday because my break finishes today. But if I have me I will post. We bid you farewell :D (ok so I might act a bit childish at times but just ignore it)
big smile
POst soon! :D Good chap!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
Please post this is great!
But umm... I have a ? For u. Since Percy is praetor isn't he not supposed to not play?

POST SOON!!
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
\(••)/
another update! :D
i will be posting the rest of the chap sometime today (my time) and dont worry its gonna be good! :D
@trivia101 - well. i didnt quite explain it at first. since they wanted to test how well the seven can work together. so reyna let percy play just for this game
Here's another chapter. It's a short on but it's still a chapter.

~~~~

Chapter X Frank

Frank was suspicious of hazel and this Leo guy. Since the day the Greeks arrived, hazel has been acting more secretive. He was determine to find out what is going on. 
         The next morning after breakfast, hazel and frank were sitting at hazel's favourite spot. "hazel?" he said. "yeah." hazel said. "umm. Is there something going on with you and Leo?" he said. She looked shocked. "umm. Why would you say that?" she said in a nervous voice. "well off starters you stare at him whenever you see him and your acting more secretive. You told me we are not keeping anymore secrets from each other." he said. She sighed. "fine. The thing is. I haven't told you the whole story yet." she said. 
         Hazel told Frank the whole story about Sammy. When she told him about Leo, frank was shocked too. "now do you understand?" she said. He just nodded. "but how is that even possible? Or is he like his grandson or something?" he said. "I don't know. But what I do know is that I still like you" she said and she put her head on his shoulder. 
       They sat there until they heard a scream. "frank! Hazel! Come quick!" piper bellowed. Frank and hazel rushed to where the scream was comming from and they saw Percy on his knees. 
          "Percy. What happened?" frank said. "Annabeth. She was kidnapped by Gaea. Gaea took her to Rome." Percy said. "you mean the prophercy has started?" hazel said. Percy nodded. "Leo. Get the ship ready. We are leaving in 2 hours." Percy said. Leo, Jason and piper looked at Percy dumbfound. But by the time they were about to say something Percy had already left. 
        Frank and hazel were running towards Percy. " Percy I don't think its such a good idea to leave so soon." hazel said. "I don't care. Annabeth's in trouble and I am goin to save her with or without you." Percy said. "and where are you going now?" frank said. "to see reyna. I am going to tell her that we are leaving.  And I don't need her approval. I am still Preator too." Percy said leaving them  in the dust. They raced after him.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
monkey
Awesome posssst please
big smile
Niiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! POST
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
eh/......./...../
Sorry I haven't been posting for a long time but I have been very busy. I don't have a full chapter but here's a promo

~~~~

Chapter X|

Frank and hazel arrived at the senate house just a few seconds after Percy. They heard yelling from outside of the senate house. "you can't just go without planning first!" reyna shouted. "I don't care! Annabeth's in trouble!" Percy yelled. "do you even have an idea where in the world she is?" reyna said. "I have a hunch." Percy said. "and what is it?" reyna said. "Rome. Where the mark will burn and I don't care if you let me go or not. I'm still Preator too." Percy said. "fine. But go with the rest of the seven." reyna said. "we will leave at dawn tomorrow" Percy said and left the senate house. 

We followed Percy out of the senate house. "so what's the plan?" hazel said. "we leave at dawn. Tell the others no ifs and buts" Percy said and he left us again. 

~~~~

I will post the rest as soon as possible
big smile
I understand Notsoperfecme ya if I was reyna I would've let him too :D
POST!!
big smile
post soon!
heres the rest

~~

Chapter X|

Frank and hazel arrived at the senate house just a few seconds after Percy. They heard yelling from outside of the senate house. "you can't just go without planning first!" reyna shouted. "I don't care! Annabeth's in trouble!" Percy yelled. "do you even have an idea where in the world she is?" reyna said. "I have a hunch." Percy said. "and what is it?" reyna said. "Rome. Where the mark will burn and I don't care if you let me go or not. I'm still Preator too." Percy said. "fine. But go with the rest of the seven." reyna said. "we will leave at dawn tomorrow" Percy said and left the senate house.

We followed Percy out of the senate house. "so what's the plan?" hazel said. "we leave at dawn. Tell the others no ifs and buts" Percy said and he left us again.
we found the others where annabeth was last seen and told them what percy said. "is he crazy?!" jason said. "no way the ship will be ready by tomorrow!" leo said. "im sorry but he said we leave at dawn with the argo || or not" hazel said. "im going to go talk some sense into him" jason said. "no use" frank said "then let me try" piper said and she left. "why is she so confident that she can convince percy?" frank said. "shes a charmspeaker" leo said. "like that will change his mind" hazel said. "just try to get the ship ready by tomorrow. hopefully piper will be able to change his mind" frank said.

the next morning percy woke us up exactly at dawn."Wake up!" percy shouted. i woke up with a start and fell down my cohort but turned into a falcon quickly before i landed. "whats wrong?" i said. "its dawn. we're leaving." percy said. "piper. you didnt get to convince percy?" jason said. "um. i thought i did. he must have changed his mind" piper said while scratching her head. "hurry up. your wasting time. meet me at the ship in five minutes" percy said and slammed the door. "well. looks like we have to go" hazel said and left to pack her thing. we all split and packed our things.
five minutes later we were all on the ship. "lets go!' percy said and made the ship move without doing anything. "how are you doing that?" leo asked. "its a ship in the sea. its my element" percy said. "cool" leo said. "wait here. im going to send an IM" percy said and went to the upper dock.

~~~

i'll post the rest later
big smile
Post soon!
Ok so I have something for you guys. If you can guess who has returned I will post very, very, very soon ;D
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have a pile of history homework to do. But here's the next chapter

~~~~

Chapter X|

we found the others where annabeth was last seen and told them what percy said. "is he crazy?!" jason said. "no way the ship will be ready by tomorrow!" leo said. "im sorry but he said we leave at dawn with the argo || or not" hazel said. "im going to go talk some sense into him" jason said. "no use" frank said "then let me try" piper said and she left. "why is she so confident that she can convince percy?" frank said. "shes a charmspeaker" leo said. "like that will change his mind" hazel said. "just try to get the ship ready by tomorrow. hopefully piper will be able to change his mind" frank said.

the next morning percy woke us up exactly at dawn."Wake up!" percy shouted. i woke up with a start and fell down my cohort but turned into a falcon quickly before i landed. "whats wrong?" i said. "its dawn. we're leaving." percy said. "piper. you didnt get to convince percy?" jason said. "um. i thought i did. he must have changed his mind" piper said while scratching her head. "hurry up. your wasting time. meet me at the ship in five minutes" percy said and slammed the door. "well. looks like we have to go" hazel said and left to pack her thing. we all split and packed our things.
five minutes later we were all on the ship. "lets go!' percy said and made the ship move without doing anything. "how are you doing that?" leo asked. "its a ship in the sea. its my element" percy said. "cool" leo said. "wait here. im going to send an IM" percy said and went to the upper dock.

"so, where do you think we're going?" piper said

"isn't it obvious. We are going to Rome" Jason said

"and how are you so sure?" Leo said

"that's where the prophercy told us to go" jason said

"right. So how long till-" Leo said but got cut off by Percy when he came down. 

"I told the others that we have left. Some of them are going back to camp half blood. Others are staying to help camp Jupiter." Percy said

"ok. So how long till we reach Rome?" I said. 

"2 days" Percy said. 

"Are you crazy! We can never reach there in 2 days" hazel said. 

"Leo, show me ship. I need to see every inch of it" Percy said. Leo nodded and they left

"is he always like that?" Jason said
"like what? Protective, and all" hazel said
"yup." Jason said 
"then yes he is. " I said. 
"Gaea warned me about his flaw" Jason said
"she warned you?! What did she say? Why didn't you tell me?" piper said
"well. She said that he might kill himself for Annabeth, and I didnt tell you because i didn't think she was telling the truth" Jason said. 
"looks like Annabeth's not the only one in danger here, Percy's in trouble too" piper said. 

Suddenly there as a thud and the ship moved faster than ever. "I feel sick" hazel said as she was about to fall down. I ran to her and caught her. 
"is she sea sick?" piper said
"I think Percy forgot about her problem on seas" frank said. 
"GUYS COME UP HERE! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" Leo yelled. We all rushed up stairs and saw a bunch of Cyclopes. 
"not more of you" Jason said 

We all took our weapons out and started fitting the Cyclopes. Percy made the ship go faster which made a few of them fall of the ship. I turned into a bear and tossed 5 of them over board. Percy took on 3 at a time and made 2 go over board with the water he was controlling. I looked to the other side and saw Jason look at Percy dumbfound. 
"jason! Get your head back in the game!" Leo said and blast fire towards a few Cyclopes. I looked at hazel to make sure she was far away from the fire. 
"wait. Nothing happened to them!" Leo said
"their immune to fire repair boy!" piper said. 
"oh. Right" Leo said. 
"everyone hold your breaths and grab on to something! I'm going to make this ship sink!" percy said. I grabbed on something and so did everyone else and held breath. I could feel the water rising up to my chin and I prepared do the worst and I was completely in water.

~~~~

Hope you like it 😄
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
well so far so good plz post sooon........:)))
Guys remember. More comments, faster posting 😃😄😜😝
big smile
I'm here! Srry I didn't come here in a while :( but POST!!
dude post soon!!!!!......guys cmon comment writer needs some motivation comment.......:)))
post soon buddy
over a year ago Demigodspwn12 said…
cake
PLEASE POST SOON I LLOOOVVVEE THIS ILL GIVE YOU CAKE
Aww. Thanks. I will try to post as soon as possible because my exam is in 3 weeks! So I need to study,study,study!