The Heroes of Olympus Roman vs Greek (love conflict)

jojo12313 posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 12:52AM
Nvm not discountinue
last edited on Apr 04, 2012 at 10:18PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

over a year ago jojo12313 said…
heart
plz someone tel me if it is good
crying
14 views and no coments im so sad maybe im a failire
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
No no no u r not a failier. I think its a really kewl idea and I cant wait until u post.
lol
do u think i should change it a little and i need more people? i was thinking of putting Aphrodite in the love conflict. do u think i should do that?
???
over a year ago Nemisis said…
it sound good, its alright, I have hundreds of vews on one of my forums but not a single comment ... except ones by me :) its called wizards don't exist
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
i dont think it would hurt to put Aphrodite in it. She could get mad at Cupid (you can have the Roman one-Cupid- or the Greek-Eros) for ruining two perfect couples or something like that..?

this is still a really great idea though! :)
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
I like the Aphrodite idea. Maybe you could mix Thalia in there with someone (cough Nico cough) and involve Artemis. You might want to consider changing the title though, to get more views. Right now it's confusing, gives away the plot, and dosen't really want to make you want to read it. Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh but that's what I would change. Posting the 1st chapter would also help people comment so that they have something to comment on.
smile
I like the aphrodite idea. Sounds good. I agre with number1pjfan about the other character and stuff.
And changing the tittle would probly be good to. Post soon.
yeah i have 3 chaps i wrote already on paper t just neds to be typed and i have many project each semester i have 5 projects im doing my ss now and its due on the 27 and i didnt do anything yet
i will try to post later mind if i dont post alot
I hope you can post later. The title is much better now, good job! You do sorta need to post often though, to keep us rabid fans happy but I will try not to get too irritated.
smirk
Rabid? Were rabid now number1pjfan? Wow, ok then. I know some of us r but not all.
Hope u post latter.
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
post soon! lol u seem so stressed, i know how it feels i just started my own form.
i am sorry fans but its has to wait this project is due next monday on the 27 and i have a 7 pages reoprt to write and model to make and a poster board for this project
it is so stupid i hate projects im super sorry
i am pissed at projects
cake
well a preview wont hurt! would it?
ill post in about 5 minutes
heart
Chapter 1
We finally beat Gaia. We were all extremely happy at the outcomes of the war. We all came out safe and sound. I guess Hera’s plan did work and now peace has come to both camps. Annabeth and I finally could have time to spend together. Boy I was wrong, I knew the minute Jason came out the Agro 2 we would be enemies one day. Also for more info of how I knew was because Jason and Annabeth were always chit chatting on that ship to each other and ignore me.
Give me feed backs plz
no comments
big smile
That was really good! It wasn't a large sample but I really like your writing style. Sorry I didn't review earlier but I was at my sports banquet. Sometimes it may take people up to a day to review so don't get discouraged. Nice job so far!
do u think i should make it a different p.o.v like dialogue style lol
tired super
but have to do projects and for more info i can post everyday except saturday
i could even post 2 chaps a day if u wanna
My favorite pov is when the author tries to keep it in the pov of the main person but occasionally changes so you see what's happening elsewhere. Do what you like though or what goes best with your story line. YOU are the author. I'm in 8th grade. You might want to delete that though. I'm 13 and in 8th grade so you can't pbe 13 and in 6th grade. You're sup post to be at least 13 to go on fan pop. I won't report you but there's a chance someone else would.
thanks number1pjfan but why would someone report ?
We are sup post to report people if they are to young, say something really mean or rude, have bad conduct ect. You got the new page!
yahh
over a year ago persius said…
does SOP take place during TLH
i hate projects so much 7 pg report about the heroes of the Trojan war
is that yahh to me
hmmm
what is sop? i know tlh is the lost hero but is sop son of Poseidon or what
does it
nah its for new page great accomplishment, but welcome persius to this forum. wait are u gonin !
i meant SON
stay
oh okay
Well if you have to do a project, at least it's on a cool topic. It's GREEK! Plus while you do research for it, you can use the info you find in your story.
DOES IT
Read Hunger Games
hmmm
random (hunger games) nah im too addicted to this type of story u want me to finish the chap or not
Chapter 1
We finally beat Gaia. We were all extremely happy at the outcomes of the war. We all came out safe and sound. I guess Hera’s plan did work and now peace has come to both camps. Annabeth and I finally could have time to spend together. Boy I was wrong, I knew the minute Jason came out the Agro 2 we would be enemies one day. Also for more info of how I knew was because Jason and Annabeth were always chit chatting on that ship to each other and ignore me.

Just because he went on a quest to save Hera, Killed a Titan, and goes on the quest to kill Gaia does not mean he can try to take Annabeth like that. Well, i have gotten more curious when the Romans moved to Louisiana. That Annabeth girl keeps on leaving the camp borders and driving her car to the roman camp. At first, I thought she was running errands, but after a while i could not stand the curioussity so i folowed her. I know I know its like stalking but i had to know. and the minute I got to camp i knew I smelled trouble in the air, but I still went. And guess what

the minute i went into Jason's cabin I saw......................................
i need to make it longer
wait is it long enough
Ummmm, it's your choice because your the author but most writers make it longer.
did u like it?
okay if u are a fan fo this forum plz say somthing
big smile
Yeah I liked it! What's not to like?!
idk
hey number1pjfan are u writing a forum toooooo