The Heroes of Olympus The Temple of Fire

Vulcanus posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 04:39AM
Ok this is my version of mark of athena... im new at this so it might not be good....ill do my best to post when im not busy.....plz no swearing..
Enjoy :D

Gaia is rising, they must find the seventh before they face her or all will be lost!

Members of the Argo ||

Percy Jackson-Son of Poseidon
Annabeth Chase-Daughter of Athena
Piper Mclean-Daughter of Aphrodite
Leo Valdez-Son of Hephaestus
Hazel Levesque-Daughter of Pluto
Frank Chang-Son of Mars
Jason Grace-Son of Jupiter
Rachel Dare-Oracle
And who is the last person of the prophecy??...read and find out

Prophecy
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
to storm or fire the world must fall
an oath to keep a final breath
the foes bear arms to the doors of death
-Rick Riordan

My Prophecy
Seven half bloods shall cross the great water.
Through the mist they shall find the seventh.
Eight will be lost in the maze with no end.
They will find the temple in the end.
-By me :D

All rights go to Rick Riordan, i don't take credit for any of his work
i made up most of the story, i don't mind if u guys copy little things from it..plz no stealing big ideas...if u guys r gona take something from my story plz let me no

last edited on Feb 28, 2012 at 12:14PM

The Heroes of Olympus 137 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

over a year ago Vulcanus said…
Chapter |
[leo]
The Argo || was an hour away from landing in the roman camp. Leo was in the engine room thinking about his mom death when Piper rushed into the room holding her dagger, she stopped a second to catch her breath before saying
"we are under attack by griffins get your butt up here"
Then she ran back up stairs, it took me ten seconds before my brain got the message and i ran after her.
As i reached the deck i saw about thirty griffins swooping down for a cheap shot then flying away so they wouldn't get hurt. Piper ran over to help jason who was shoot lightning bolts out of his spear.
Annabeth was having the most with the griffins, her dagger was to small and the griffins were just to fast, i ran over to her and extended my hand, shooting down a griffin with a fireball, as it turned to dust i shot another three fireballs at the griffins.

There were only five griffins left when things went wrong,
first a griffin send Annabeth flying across the deck nocking her unconscious, Jason looked over to see what happened and a griffin picked him up and flung him down the stairs. piper ran to see if Jason was ok but a griffin picked her up and started flying away with her, i could see her kicking and screaming as it carried her off.
Most of my chapters r gona be short 1ns...this is just for fun.
tell me if u think i should add smthing to my story
over a year ago venus143 said…
OOOOOOOO POST SOON THIS IS GOOD!!!
really? :D
ill wait for 2 more ppl to comment before i post another 1
i think im gona post soon....
Chapter ||
[piper]
As i was getting carried away i tried to stab the griffin with my knife but it was just like me to drop it onto the deck, i saw leo shout something but i couldn't hear him over the wind and the griffins squawking, leo shot a fire ball at the griffin but with his aim it missed, but he didn't give up he shot fire ball after fire ball till he hit the griffin carrying me, (how much you want to bet he forgot how high i was up there?) i fell and landed hard on the deck getting the wind knocked out of me, when i could breath again i saw leo shouting and pointing at the sky, i looked up and saw about another seventeen griffins closing in on leo, one tried to carry him off but soon got burnt to dust, i got up and was about to go help and my jaw dropped, he was on fire shooting wave after wave of fire.

After about five minutes only two griffins were left and they started to fly away in fear, leo started cursing and calling them big fat flying chickens, i think it was because he was mad but he started getting hotter(and i mean in heat not his looks)he held up his hands and all the fire that was on him just started going to his hands tell he was holding a huge fire ball the size of five bowling balls, he threw it and it hit both the griffins turning them to dust, then he looked at me, gave me one of his stupid grins, and fainted from using so much power.
big smile
o and plz feel free to point out mistakes i made =D
and plz comment =D
venus143 thanks alot for being the first to read and comment on my forum :D
Have a prop
last edited over a year ago
just saying but we are prob diff time zones cus im in china (im not chines)so when u asleep im awake.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Nice job, this is good so far. I think you should make the chapters longer so I can read more so it will be awesomest:D. And be careful with how long your sentences are. That last chapter had two sentences in it and boy, ere they a heck of sentences!:):) But you should keep going. Oh and how do you post links? Well, check out my forum, 'Stalker's Mark of Athena'. It's my first forum and I'm not sure how well I did.
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
cake
POST SOON!!!!

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!
AWESOME START vulcanus!

YOU ROCK!!! SO HARD!!!

HAVE A CAKE!!! but post first...
:D
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
post soon!
over a year ago shubham06 said…
wink
ya awsum strt...post sooooooon..
and do read my forum plz...
the vanquished heroes....
over a year ago exmo33 said…
AWESOME!
Really good start to the forum.
Perhaps going a bit fast but can't wait till u post again.
If u make ur chapters longer it will be better but don't worry because the more the post the longer they will be. That's what is was like for me anyway.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
smile
good start! :D

"Always begin strong, and end stronger."
- Anonymous

im full of random quotes ;)
i erm... "found" this a few seconds ago... *cough* gave me link on my Clash of the Series forum *cough* XD

lol good beginning! :D so this is the mark of athena, yes? interesting.... idk, POSt soon! :)
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
smile
^Yep u should charge the advertisement on ur forums lol
But yeah good so far and I'm not sure about shorter chapters or not cos:
It's good because you can post more often and make less crazy fans lol :)
It's bad because there's less to read
Awesome so far though
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
I just found this!
It has some real potential!

Keep it up!

Post soon, please.
the more i get into the story the longer the chapters will be, i also might not be able to post today cus i got a test tomorrow, but ill try
over a year ago percyrocks54321 said…
cake
good very good

ice cream is amazing?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
but there is no ice so i give cake
over a year ago rock4ever said…
big smile
I just found this forum and its AMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIII­III­III­III­INN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­!!! I LOVE IT!!! did i help? well i hope i did! :D and good, you got the bigger and smaller box thing right! i hope you can post tonight! (its 10:12 were i live) and if you want to, i made some forums to, and if you want you could check them out! the 1st forum i ever made is called "Percy, Hazel, Reyna, and Frank read 'The Sea Of Monsters'" the 2ed forum i ever made and one that i think everyone stopped looking at is "The Mark Of Athena" the 3ed forum that i ever made and i aso think everyone stopped looking at is "Memory, Enemy, Lost, And Doomed." and finaly, the 4th forum i made and my last (well, for now) is "Percy Jackson Meets The Kanes! (DON'T read unless you've read 'The Kane Chronicles')"! i have to go, my moms saying "GO TO BED OR ELES I WELL GROUND YOU OR MAKE YOU DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT ON FANPOP!!!" wow thats harsh...... i got to go to bed, bye!
over a year ago rock4ever said…
heart
oh and one more quick thing and im sorry for the mistakes i make but im doing this fast! can i please be your number1 fan? PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEE!
yes you can be my number #1 fan...and ya u helped alot =D
thx for the props:D
last chapter was GREAT!
and leo is AWESOME!
PLEASE POST SOON:)
your such an AMAZING writer!
can't whait till you POST!
LATERS:D
tongue
Thanks venus143 I will try to post tomorrow cus I get back at 9 today. It's 5:17 now
Sent from my Itouch
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
smile
Lol Hazel Levesque. Great story so far.
New page!!!!!!

Oh, and...

Post Soon!!!!!!!!!!
crying
Lol ok I'll prob post tonight, I'm in a test right now
worried
3 more hours and I'm done with this test. I'm soooooooooo bored kill me now
your doing a test wow sucks but good luck on your test and can't whait till you post:)
Chapter |||
[Jason]
i woke up with piper siting next to me, when she saw i was awake she gave me a kiss just as leo walked in, he gave us one of his stupid grins before saying
"we will be landing in about ten minutes, you guys better come up soon"
then he ran up stairs leaving us alone, piper looked at me and asked
"you want some water?" i looked up and nodded, when she left i got up and started to change into a new shirt that didn't have holes in them when i saw the huge scar down my left arm, it was kinda purple and looked pretty deep, i touched it just as rachel walked in, she looked down at my arm and her eyes closed, she was lifted of the ground and her hair stuck up so it looked like a dead body in a swimming pool, i went over and was about to touch her but dark purple mist came out of her mouth, it touched my scar and her eyes opened (and i almost screamed because, her eyes were dark purple)
"you are cursed you will fail your friends when they need you the most"
then she crumbled onto the floor and the purple mist went away leaving my scar smelling like burnt flesh (trust me when i say it stinks).

when piper got back she screamed(ya she did drop my cup of water, and i was thirsty)i looked over and saw she was pointing at my coin witch was all dark purple and was spinning an inch off the table, i went to pick it up and got the biggest shock of my life(and im talking about a electricity) it went all over my body and my vision went black.
When i woke up i saw wight and blue, i looked around and saw that i was floating really high up, but i couldn't move, i was about to yell for help when there was a flash of light and jupiter was next to me(and no not the planet don't be stupid im talking about my zapping people dad )
"where am i?"i asked
"your not really here i just needed to talk to you"
ok never really talked to him before but i asked"whats up?"
he asked "You know why i summoned you right?" i nodded
Well then you know that there is something wrong with you, i have never seen anything like it before so you have to careful"
"can you cure me?"
"No but i can give you a hint, the temple of fire will help you, your coin will save you when u need it most but you can only use it once and watch out who you trust, im sorry i cant tell you more, now you better get back to your friends"
He glowed and disappeared leaving me floating there not sure how to get back.

when i finally woke up piper was still where she had been when i had gotten zapped,
"are you ok your body was covered in purple electricity for a second"
i nodded and looked down at my body witch seemed fine, wow it felt like i had been out there for ten minutes, funny how gods can bend time.
after we got over me getting shocked(again im talking about electricity for those who are like leo and take everything as a joke) we put rachel in a bed and went onto the deck, i could see people from camp jupiter drawing weapons looking up at the flying warship, leo piper and annabeth had came and stood next to me, leo said
"wow pretty big camp" i looked at him and asked
"if your hear who's driving?"
"oops"(i mean really all he could say was oops, we were about to crash!)
he started running for the engine room but we heard a boom and.......
ok this chapter might be a little boring but i will get to the fun parts when they go on the quest
over a year ago shubham06 said…
K...post soooon...
Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!! Purple stuff??? I <3 purple!!!!!!!.....though this purple is probably bad....lolz I luv Jason!!!!!! POst soon!!!!!!
sunny
oh post cliffhanger i hate those can't whait till you post laters:)
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
smile
Good chapter :)
sick
K thanks guys I'm sick right now so I might have to wait till tomorrow before I can post
Its cool don't worry about it get well soon!
hmmm
Lol thanks
will be posting tomorrow
over a year ago flamemouth27 said…
big smile
I thought I was your no. 1 fan... Nah just kiddin your story's great mate. This is really good, post soon vulcanus! ;)
lol thought u were banned...and thanks i think im gona post soon
wink
Lol Loop holes are great *wink wink* ;)
nvm didnt have the time sorry...will really try to post tomorrow
Please post tomorrow!!!!
poost soon please:)
over a year ago HADES3_ said…
yes i agree with
venus123
poost soon please:)
over a year ago fros4est said…
post soon
hmmm
man this keeps happening i had to go some where today so i didnt have time, i will really try to post tomorrow,
if u guys have any ideas for the next chapter let me no
Sry again
big smile
Post! But also I reckon the next chapter should be like they almOst crash but then frank saves them somehow, then all that roman and Greek stuff starts to happen