The Heroes of Olympus The Forbidden Child

lcrs50 posted on Feb 22, 2012 at 11:12PM
Okay, so I'm board, so I thought I would start this forum. I don't really know where I'm going with this, so bear with me whith this story.

Okay, ummm.

Rating: T for teen.

Main Charicters:
Percy Jackson, so of Posidon. He is betrayed by his friends and the olympians, so he goes on the run. He eventually falls in love with a person who can see through the mist and they have a child. Then the woman is killed.

Jack, son of Percy Jackson. He was to young to remember who killed his mother, but when Percy explained it all to him, he makes the promis on Styx to punish the person (or monster) who killed her.

Lilly, Jack's mom. She was killed when Jack was six years old. She is buryed in the New York cymetary.

Nico, son of Hades. He finds Percy and Jack first. He doesn't recgonize Percy untill they meet up for the second time on Olympus. He is one of the people who try to kill Percy when he was betrayed.

Thalia, daughter of Zeus. She meets Percy again on Olympus, along with his son. She was helping Nico during the betrayel.

Annabeth, daughter of Athena. She tries to kill Percy at the lake when they falsely accuse him of stealing The Cursed Scyth of Kronos.

Posidon is the only god that thinks that Percy didn't steal the scyth, but he had been forbiden to help his son. So he does it descretly, by sending him money when needed, and giving him information on his mother and step-father.

Zeus is the one who accused Percy of theft.

Okay, so here's the first chapter.

Chapter 1.
Percy.
The Lake at Camp Half Blood.

I was sitting on the docks at the lake, eating an apple, when Annabeth, my girlfriend, walked up behind me. She seemed upset about something, so I said, "Hey, Annabeth, what's wrong? Someone hurt?"

She glared at me and said, "No, not yet," and walked away.

'That was wierd,' I thought. I stood up, grabbed my bag, and went back to my cabbin. Chiron was waiting for me there.

"Hey, Chiron. Do you know what's wrong with Annabeth? She's acting strange," I asked.

He jumped and said, "Oh. Um, Percy, it's you. Um, no I do not. Excuse me, I have somethign I have to do now," and ran off.

'What's going on here? Everyone's acting realy strange today,' I thought as I got into the shower. When I got out I changed and went to get some lunch when the conch sounded it was time to eat.

When I got there, everone was allready there. They were talking amongst themselves and the gods where there, too. "Look, there he is, Lord Zeus," Chiron said, nodding at me.

"Percy, come over here," dad said.

"Um, hi, dad. What's up?" I said, walking over. I was rely confused now.

"Percy, we have a problem. The scyth of Kronos has been stolen," Posidon said.

"WHAT? Why didn't you guys tell us? We could help find it!" I yellped, alarmed. If the wrong person got a hold of that scyth, bad stuff could happen.

"Percy, we all ready found it," Hesta said.

"Oh. You know you cold have just said that," I said, relaxing. I was glad that they had found it.

"So, where was it?" I askd.

"That is what the problem is. It was in your cabbin..." dad said.

I was so shocked I said something really smart like, "Huh?"

"Tell me the truth, boy! Did you steal the scyth?!" Zeus demanded, nearly screaming at me.

I blinked and took a step back. "No. Why would I? That thing is to dangerous to have," I said, shaking my head.

"Your liying, Percy. We foud the messages to the enemy that were in your room," Annabeth said, standing up.

"What messages?" I asked, confused again.

"The ones that said that you'ed take them the scyth if they paid you," Nico said, stading up.

I started backing out of the temple, shaking my head. I turned and ran to my cabbin, trying to think. I grabbed my bag, threw some cloths into it, my book, some nector, ambrosea, and the knife that my half brother had given me. Then I ran to the lake to get my boat.

The olympians and campers got there just as I was untying the boat. "Trayter!" they screamed. "Get back here so we can destroy you!"

I stared at them sadly as they got smaller and smaller. Zeus was yelling at Posidon to bring the boat back to them, but he couldn't because I was using my influence over the water to stop him. "I thought you were my friends! I trusted you!" I screamed at them. "I guess you can't trust friends or family!"

I rubbed my face to clear it of the tears that were now trailing down my face. I know everyone on the shore saw that I was crying and felt bad because they made a mistake. When they had disapeared form view, their was a bright flash on the deck and the fates appeard.

Oh, I wonder what they could want?
Comment and tell me what you guys think!

The Heroes of Olympus 40 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...