The Heroes of Olympus "Wizards dont exist"....... (just read it please)

Nemisis posted on Feb 18, 2012 at 07:05PM
Percy and Annabeth were having another one of there stupid arguments,
"I'm just saying what if?! " that was Percy
" Its not logically possible Percy, there has never been any evidance" that was Annabeth
"So, there was never any evidanc of half - bloods either " (me : Percy has a valid point)
"Percy Jackson, there is NO such thing as wizards " screamed Annabeth
(me : does she need calmind medication?)

that is how this began, but how it will end ... maybe for once Percy will win the argumant ......

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago trivia101 said…
thats good
yay its my first time that im the first to comment!!
big smile
its good
yay its the first time im the first to comment!!
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
smile
POST SOON!
over a year ago owlgrl99 said…
hmm THIS IS AMAZING but does Harry potter come into this?????
over a year ago Nemisis said…
unman I've got the first paragragh planned but I'm trying to decide weather there just going to read each others books or actually meet ... suggestions are welcome
over a year ago rock4ever said…
i love the idea! i think you should make eachover read there book, then in the end they should meet eachover! oh, and the chapters should go like this. chapter 1 could be percy reading harry potter 1st chapter. chapter 2 could be harry reading percy jackson 1st chapter. and goes back and forth! i have to go, bye!
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
big smile
i agree with rock4ever!
over a year ago emafluff said…
you could do a lot with this but i think rock4ever idea sounds good.
over a year ago puppies76 said…
yep, i like rock4ever's idea too.
over a year ago rock4ever said…
heart
then its desided, we do my idea. post soon please!
mischievous
thanks ill finish up the first chapter and have it up by tommorow!
big smile
YAY! and just to tell you, if people dont post then just keep posting chapters and you never know, there could be someone out there reading this forum but just dosint have an account. so just post and soon people well find this forum. rock4ever told me that, so dont say to me "Thanks Annabeth_Rocks!" say "Thanks rock4ever!" to rock4ever, ok? bye!
hmmm
and its bin 3 days so weres the post?
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
can yah read m forum
link
POST! i forgot about this forum. its hard to remember when you've only commented on it and not read it. please post, before we all stop checking this formum.
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post PLZ
POST POST POST (ugh how do peolple do post so many times)

Post post post postpostpostblahbalhabalah
pOST !!
sorry ive been at my dads since friday and dont get online there
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
M'kay but post as soon as u can!!!
ok, well please post!
posting!!!!!

Chapter ..... one...ish

Percy and Annabeth were having another one of there stupid arguments,
"I'm just saying what if?! " that was Percy
" Its not logically possible Percy, there has never been any evidance" that was Annabeth
"So, there was never any evidanc of half - bloods either " (me : Percy has a valid point)
"Percy Jackson, there is NO such thing as wizards " screamed Annabeth
(me : does she need calmind medication?)

that is how this began, but how it will end ... maybe for once Percy will win the argumant ......

Chapter Two (sort of)

" Why are you so obsessed with mythology Hermione? " Ron asked. He was getting severely annoyed with her always having her nose in one of those giant books.
"Because Ronald, its fascinating. Do you know that the Greeks thought wizards were children of their magic goddess Hecate? and Its not an obsession. " she snapped back " They believed all those heroes like hurculies were children of the gods "
"They were mental " he answered back
"We'll see "

Chapter three Percy vists the wisdom goddess

Percy wanted yo show Annabeth. So to prove himself right he went to the only person he could think of. Athena. He knew it was a long shot, why would she help him prove her daughter wrong?
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
14 DAYS!!! COMMENT PEOPLE!!! love it! post again even though you probabary forgot about this forum!
big smile
cool i like it
(i commented :)
POST!!
Chapter three continued!

Athena was in a good mood, when Percy asked if wizards existed, she said yes, when he asked for proof, she said, she'd send it when he was with Annabeth, which was why he had gone for a walk with Annabeth in the beach, not long after they were alone, there was a flash of light. on the ground was a huge book that was like, a foot thick, and the front, had pictures of a boy with black hair, a lot of them, and in most he had a wand in his hand.
"What's that " Annabeth asked crouching down. she picked up a both written in an elegant hand, and read it outloud.
" Here's your proof Perseus. Maybe the sea spawns not as dumb as I suspected Daughter. - Lady Athena. " Annabeth looked at him suspiciously.
"What does she mean proof? " she asked
"well.... you know how I was talking about the existence pf wizards? " Percy questioned " You see I kind of " .......
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
Awesome
Chapter four!!!! okay

Hermione, Ron and Harry were the only people in the common room when they appeared. Five books, the thickest about eight cm thick, the thinist around four. Hermione immediately checked if they were cursed. When she was satisfied they weren't, she grabbed the smallest one, sat in a chair and opened it, "Oh, PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THEIF, I wonder what its about " , she pondered aloud,
"Probably " , Ron pointed out " some bloke named Percy Jackson, and someone who stole lightning "
"Lightning isn't something you cab steal Ronald " Hermione said pointedly, he turned scarlet.
big smile
cooooooooooooooooool!!!!! 13 days people! 13 days! why can't anyone read this? POST!!
ps: nemisis u spelled can cab (just giving u a heads up)
oops I'll post soon, just got slightly distracted!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Post soon this is awesome :D