The Heroes of Olympus Two Heroes Lost... :(

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 11:01AM
Hey Guys!

Hi, My name is SeaweedBrain_12.
Just from my name you can figure out that I`m one of the fans who praise the series "Heroes of Olympus".
Practically this is my first time posting fan-fiction so forgive me if I commit grammar errors.

Pls. enjoy this :)

Charcters: Percy
Annabeth
Jason

Summary (sneak peek):
Just as things started to calm down between the two camps. Gaea makes here first move by kidnapping one of there main warriors of the seven, First Percy Jackson. Octavian highly accused the Greeks for kidnapping there praetor,
Jason tries to defend them but was swallowed by the Earth as well the next day. The two camps were consumed by hopeless thoughts. Luckily the remaining five didn`t give in but explained and persuaded both the Romans and the Greeks that to win this war for we`ll have to combined forces.
Later on Gaea had other plans for the two...

last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 02:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
Chapter 1
The beginning

Annabeth POV

For eight whole months I have waited for this moment to arrive, finally I get to see he`s face and hear his gentle voice. I still hope he remembers me, I thought "Don`t worry Annabeth everything's going to be fine surely he`ll remember you, I promise."said Piper as reading my thoughts "Thanks".
"Everyone hold on, the ship`s going to land with a big bump." said Leo. I got a hold of my arm rests` and held on, fortunately the ship did land with a big BUMP "Is everyone alright?"asked Jason "Yeah" we all said. As the ship`s doors opened i couldn`t shake the feeling that Percy may still not remember me at the same time looking forward in giving him a sweet kiss. The ship`s doors were widely open now, slowly going down, heavily armed Romans in their full battle armor looking at us suspiciously and readied their weapons, I searched for Percy among the crowd but didn`t see him. Two people wearing purple togas with armor on top of it and also a bunch of other people wearing togas as well , these two might be the leaders of the camp. "Greetings, Oh mighty Roman Camp, Please do not attack we come in peace. We come from a Greek camp called Camp Half-Blood and brought along with us some people who are also involved in the Great Prophecy of the seven.I know things might not work out because we are enemies but the Gods wanted to unite us so that we defeat Gaea, to start I would like to introduce ourselves, my name is Leo Valdez supreme commander of these ship and son of Hephaestus, Piper Mclean daughter of Aphrodite, Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena and lastly Jason Grace son of Jupiter." "Hey guys, I`m back." said Jason. There was a complete silence, someone broke the silence and ran to Jason and hugged him "Jason! I`m so glad your back. I missed you so much" said one of the leaders`. "Hey Reyna, I`m back" A loud cheer later and lifted Jason in the air "JASON! JASON! JASON!". When everyone have settled down one of the people wearing purple togas said "Well let us discuss this inside the senate room, and they led the way to the senate room.

Ithink Its kinda boring:)
Please comment..
over a year ago Meef said…
I like it :) but I recommend paragraphing and maybe some punctuation errors can be spotted here and there, but anyway, great job :D
cake
Thanks Meef :)
Anyways have a cake :)
mischievous
Chapter 2
The meeting

Jason POV

I can`t believe I`m finally home mostly everyone accepted me and never forgotten me. As Reyna hugged me I saw a pang of jealousy on Piper`s face, that kinda worried me. I wonder who that new praetor is... he had piercing green eyes that were hard to read but somehow he looks very familiar. "Well let us discuss this inside the senate room" said Reyna and they led the way.
As we came to the entrance I quickly notice Terminus, who was x=collecting all the weapons as usual. "Hey Terminus" I said "Well who do we have here, Jason Grace former praetor , Welcome back! But be sure to put your weapons in the basket please thank you" "Thanks"

The senate room was just as I remember and also with the usual grumpy senators mostly Octavian... We quickly sat on our seats next to Reyna`s right side, at her left side I started to focus on the familiar looking guy.Annabeth did the same but somehow managed to figure it out already.
"Well let as begin" She said "For most let as welcome you all from Camp Half-blood.The camp is called Camp Jupiter-" "Why not start by introducing yourselves because we did it earlier" interrupted Leo I kicked his leg "Ow!" and looked at him which meant Shut up, he then mouthed the words fine. "Fine" said Reyna "But please do not interrupt me when I`m talking" giving Leo a murderous look" Yes ma`am" "Why not introduce yourselves guys." There was silence
"Okay, I`ll start. My name is Reyna, one of the praetors in Camp Jupiter" she looked at the guy to her left "My name`s Percy Jackson also one of the praetors of Camp Jupiter" Annabeth gasped "Percy..."she backed away
"Yes Annabeth?"he said with a smile
"THERE`S A HUGE SPIDER ON YOUR HEAD!!!" she screamed
"What?" he quickly put his hand on his head and placed the spider on his palm
"S-P-I-D-E-R!!!!"
"Um...Annabeth I think your over reacting-" Percy started to say
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
"Oh wait, I forgot you have a fear of spiders... Well I`m sorry. Might as well free it outside." "I`ll accompany you" said Piper and both went out. Reyna asked us to wait for Percy before continuing the meeting.
Fifteen minutes later, We heard a scream.

Piper. We rushed to the garden and found her digging a hole near a wild bush like she was finding something;She had fat tears in her eyes looking at Annabeth saying "Annabeth I`m sorry, I couldn`t do anything Annabeth. I`m so sorry!"
"Why? What happened? Where`s Percy?" I asked in shock
"I walked with him to this garden and had a brief chat, holding the spider he laid it down near this bush" she pointed "He got up and we started to go back but just as he took one step he`s foot got stuck,I tried to help but the earth started swallowing the rest of him, until there was none of him left." showing us what she was holding "All I got was his purple toga and necklace."

Hope you liked it:D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percyroxz said…
big smile
awesome!!!! plz post as soon as u can
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
cool
great story i like it
worried
Chapter 3
Percy POV

Could this day get any worse? I wasn`t expecting this at all. First was that Annabeth didn`t notice me at first but notices me afterwards when their was a huge spider on top of my head... Strange, and here it was on top of my right palm. I could distinguish its features;it was pitch black and had a yellow diamond on its hump, it looked dangerous and poisonous. So here I am walking with Piper to bring this spider far away so that it won`t bother Annabeth anymore.We were under an awkward silence.
"Umm...So your one of the Daughters of Aphrodite right?" I asked awkwardly
"Umm...yeah you could say that" she replied nervously
"You don`t have to be nervous about anything. I won`t bite" I smiled"You don`t look like a daughter of Aphrodite but you kinda remind me of Silena."
"Yeah I was told"
"You like Jason, am I right?"
She turned bright red
"I`m sorry! I know its a touchy subject but you might have a little competition with Reyna" awkward silence "But you two look better together."I quickly added
"Thanks" she said
Damn... Why am I such an idiot?
"I`m so sorry that Annabeth had to freakout about the spider by the way. Children of Athena has phobia on spiders." Piper cracked a smile. So she can smile after all
"You know Percy, your not bad a guy at all."
"thanks."
"So that`s why Annabeth has a liking in you, your kind, nice, gentle and loyal... as on what I`m seeing."
"Thanks."

At last we reached a wild bush that is a little farther from the principia. I knelt and laid the spider on top of it. "Okay little guy, don`t come back." I said and it quickly ran away
"Okay, lets go back." I said to Piper
As I took a step back my foot got stuck on the earth... Strange the soil`s not even wet much less muddy. It took all my strength to pull and break free but instead of being free I just get deeper and deeper, the mud is has already reached my knees.
A thought occured to me. How can I be so stupid, the only immortal that could do this is...
"Gaea" I mumbled
"What`s wrong?" Piper asked
"I think I`m stuck, can you help me?"
"Sure"
Suddenly a raspy voice said in my head "Yes my precious pawn, return to me, serve me and be mine."
That`s when the earth swallowed me whole. All I heard was Piper`s scream and I blacked out.

I`m such a terrible writer.. :(
Hope U like it ... :)

big smile
Chapter 4
Jason POV

I just couldn`t believe what I just heard; The great Hero of Olympus was know under the clutches of Gaea, goddess of the earth deep inside the Earth himself.
Here we all were inside principia`s senate meeting room staring in empty space, all of them were speechless, silent and shocked including me. all I could hear was Annabeth`s loud sobs filling the room with Piper besides her who tries to comfort her.
I understand how Annabeth feels because they barely had some time to talk alone in private.
"Well? while Percy`s temporarily gone why not let me fill in as a substitute. If he`s long gone as expected you could make it permanent" someone said. Octavian. Just by looking at him makes me sick. All eyes turned to Reyna.
"Why suggest that?" asked Reyna impatiently
"Because you need another partner to lead this war-"
"Yeah right." I interrupted
"Who would be better in giving orders?" he continued
"I have been longing for praetor-ship until that lousy Jackson took it away from me." He really is getting under my skin, again. "He is weak. He let himself get captured by Gaea so easily.Too soft and kind his not even a Roman. Stupid, dirty, weak, poor little-." I glanced at Reyna; she looked ready to attack Octavian but someone got ahead of her. With a blink of an eye Annabeth was right behind Octavian with her knife against his bare neck. Everyone gasped. Her gray eyes were red and streaming tears with a fierce look.She looked scarier than Reyna.
"Look,she`s attacking your augur.ATTACK!!" commanded Octavian. Nobody dared move
"NEVER. EVER. INSULT. PERSEUS JACKSON AS LONG AS YOUR STILL ALIVE!!! YOU DON`T KNOW A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G ABOUT HIM!" she shouted
"And where the hell did you get that knife? Didn`t Terminus ask for all the weapons?" asked Octavian innocently
"Percy allowed me and persuaded Terminus that just this once I could bring in a weapon. I have my reasons to be suspicious and I was right" said Annabeth
" You see, the Greeks are here to concur Rome and make it there own but I think they won`t accomplish that goal because just like Jackson their soft and weak. Percy was all sweet, noble and modest.yuck.. looking at him makes me sick" Octavian snarled
"SAY ONE MORE INSULT AND I`LL HURT YOU, YOU MIGHT EVEN DIE!!" threatened Annabeth.
"Hmph... your playing bluff. I`d like to see you try." chided Octavian
Without thinking Annabeth stabbed Octavian in the back. Blood spilled on the table
"Argh!!" Octavian screamed in pain
"You think I was kidding?" said Annabeth with her cold gray eyes staring done at Octavian.
"I`m s-sorry." Octavian said as Annabeth stormed out of the room.

Pls. comment!!
cake
HAPPY LATE B-DAY 2 ME!!! YEAH!!

I treat myself with a cake...
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
cake
this is good 2 keep posting happy umm really late birthday heres another cake post soon please
over a year ago rock4ever said…
cake
HAPPY LATE B-DAY!!!! i love your story, and my b-day is on the 14th, AND IM NOT KIDDING!!! people at school always think im kidding, BUT IM NOT!!!! please post soon! and have some more cake!
over a year ago kaitie85386 said…
smile
'I'm such a terrible writer'
No, you're a great writer! PLZ continue and post soon!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
post soon!
^i agree with katie! youre not a terrible writer!
over a year ago perceus121 said…
mischievous
Post soon
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait.....don't you have tests?
over a year ago shubhamsingh24 said…
laugh
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!