The Heroes of Olympus The Voyage of The Argo ||

_Aphrodite_ posted on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:28PM
Author: This is the FIRST ever story about The Voyage of the Argo || ( I made the title up of course) any was there were too many Mark of Athena, so I'm a person that likes to think outside of the box.

Summary

The Heroes from the Prophecy of the Seven, must sail across the Atlantic ocean to go the Fallen City of Rome, but their will be a few problems along the way. One of the heroes had been captured for over a year. As there in Rome, they must find treasures in order to find the key for the Doors of Death before
The Feast of Fortuna. Will they find their old friend in time before.... Let's just say you don't want to know.

If they survive, They'll have to travel to the Roots of the Gods, Greece. To Fight the Giants War, hopefully they will find the hidden Doors of Death in time.

Characters ( I don't own RR characters)
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
Leo Valdez
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Hazel Levesque
Frank Zhang

Author: The theme of the story will be Action, Cliff hangers, Romance, Comedy, a little emotionally.

No one post links on here to go read their forums, I don't allow that on all my forum. That's why we have profile people! Don't be lazy and post your link there.
Read my stories
The Gladiators Battle: Rise of Li Jien
This is WAR!!!: Battle of Chaos

*Will need 5 comments to write the first chapter, which I'll write this Saturday :D*
last edited on Jan 20, 2012 at 10:33AM

The Heroes of Olympus 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago venus143 said…
Post soon bella:)
over a year ago Jupiter305 said…
big smile
I'm pumped and ready for it! :)
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
Thanks you guys!
over a year ago hp1214 said…
smile
Nemis _Aphrodite_ said to not post links in her summary. Im psyched for this Soo plsss post soon
big smile
It's fine, I was going to read her stories anywas, but after I write chappies for all my stories. But thanks for caring. Anywas I can't wait to write this original story :) plus like a year later that would probably be the next book or something.
big smile
*coughs* just need one more person *coughs* lol
over a year ago elifsila said…
Post soon
Leo POV

I landed the Argo 2 into Camp Jupiter, the place where Jason was raised. If you don't know Jason, he is my best bud that is a Son of Jupiter. Jason patron is Hera, my old crazy Tia Callida. Oh, right I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Piper came into the Captian room as I took my hand off the giant golden wheel of the ship.
"Leo, it's time." Piper said.
Piper wored a golden Greek armor. Her long brown hair was like a chocolate waterfall. She looks like a famous super model, thats one of the perks to be a child of Aphrodite. Piper had strange eyes, I couldn't tell what color eyes she had. She eyes was like kalideoscrope as it changes colors; Blue, Green, Brown, and grey. She had her golden knife, which she calls it Katopis. I always pronounce it wrong, Can't Top this! and I do this dance. Piper's skin was warm as caramel. Piper still wore her favorite combat boots since 8 months ago.

"Piper! Leo!" Jason called as he walk down the hallway to the Captians Room, I mean my room cuz I'm awesome like that. Jason walked into the room.

"There you guys are." Jason smiled. Jason has well cut blonde hair. Jason's electric blue eyes reminds me of a raging storm. Jason had a little scar on his lips, but that wasn't the odd thing about him. On Jason forarm was a tattoo that is 'SQOR.' When Jason I getting his memory slowly, he told Piper and I that every Roman demigod will get his forarm burn by Octavian, when he metion the name Octavian he made a disgusted look. I'm guessing Octavian is the bad girl, I mean bad guy at camp. Piper put her hand on Jason's golden armor.

"Are you nervous?" She asked Jason.
Jason gave her a nervous smile. "I haven't seen Bobby, Dekota, Hazel, and Re--" but his voice got silent.
But he changed the subject. "I'm just afraid that they didn't got Leo's message and they would attack our ship."
"Bro calm down, of course who couldn't forget the only son of Jupiter," I said.
"Amazing Jason! You shall fear him before he shocks you with his penny of darkness!" I said.
"Leo, your weird." Piper and Jason said at the same time.
"When am I not?" I replied.
"We have no time Leo, open the doors." Piper ordered.
"I don't even get a please Commander of the Argo 2?"
"Don't you mean the handy man?" She replied.
"Guys, no time to argue. How do we explain to Percy about Annabeth." Jason said.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

I hope you liked the preview :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nemisis said…
what happened to Annabeth?!??!!?!?!! oh and POST SOON!
smile
I thought people forgot about this forum, I will post on Tuesday :D
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
big smile
I`m new in this forum, Just found it recently...
Anyways... LOVIN YOUR STORY!!

POST SOON!!!
Let Percy be concurred by rage!!

Wait... It was only a preview? Dammit...
over a year ago athena_rules said…
cake
It was good. Damn, I said the dead word again! Ok, whatever. And, Post soon!!!!!!!!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
post soon I love your forums