The Heroes of Olympus Memory, Enemys, Lost, And Doomed. (sorry, i coulded think of a title)

rock4ever posted on Jan 11, 2012 at 03:06AM
hi, i'm so so so so so sorry but, i had a dream and i thought it was good so i was like "Hey, this would make a great story, i should post it on fanpop!" so here I am. I well still post on my other forums, but not untill like, 10 difforent people comment on them. So, this is what it is about.

ok, you know The Son Of Neptune ending, right, well, right after percy says "Come on, let me introduce you to my other family" the world freazes, and percy sondonly apeares (is that how you spell it?) in a white room, and well, you know percys enemys, like for example, Nancy Bobofit, yeah they aso apeaer and they can see through the mist when they are there, and then Ares comes and...... well im giving to much away. just read the first chapter and see if you like it, and if you dont, stop reading, its ok with me. just comment and tell me what needs to be changed, and i well fix it if i feel that it needs to be fixed. so thats about it, bye! (oh, and i might not post often, but i well TRY to post every day!)

The Heroes of Olympus 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rock4ever said…
ooooooohhhh, sorry, but for some strange reason, when i hit submit it did 2 forums`so this forum im not going to use, so yeah. as soon as i figuere out how to delete forums, i well delete this forum. so, bye!