The Heroes of Olympus Percy gets banished

callmecai posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 05:43PM
I'm not sure where this story is going to go but I know that in it Percy is going to get banished, it's in the title. And he is going to wander around making a few friends

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago callmecai said…
I'm going to post when I can but sometimes I won't have time
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
Sounds interesting!! Post soon!!
im no good with long chapters sorry

chapter 1 percy
250 years ago: it was 2 years since gia was destroyed and camp was peaceful , most of the monsters had been killed so there barely any monster atacks. one day i was hanging out with anabeth at the beach. when a connor came up to us and said that a new boy had just arrived .Me and anebet followed him to the big house were we saw a boy about a year younger then me. What startled me the most was that he had green eyes like me . I stared at anebeth and just at that moment we saw that he had the singn of posoidon floating over his head .I had a demigod half brother. Putting out my hand I told him I was his brother, he did not shake it .Shrugging my sholders I said that his cabin was number three. After that I told anabeththat I was going to show him around and that she could go to her cabin if she wanted . I did the usuall stuff of showing him around and on the way I asked him what his name was and he told me he was called mike

end of chappie hope you liked .
somebody comment plz
pretty plz
over a year ago swiftwater said…
Be pacent not everyone's forum is a hit right away
blush
sorry
over a year ago swiftwater said…
smile
It was just a warning nothing else maybe if you post I won't be the only one
chapter two percy pov

we returned to the cabin and I showed Mike to his bunk . he looked at me coldly and sat on the bunk. For some reason I think that he didnt like me . I decided to let him get used to the cabin and left him alone in the cabin .

sorry smallest chapter ever im just really really busy
last edited over a year ago
IVE DECIDED to sop this forum till I can tipe way faster and to think of a better story line it's not very good anyway
last edited over a year ago