The Heroes of Olympus The Epic Cycle: It's the Final Countdown

_Aphrodite_ posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 08:15PM
This is over hundred years after the giants war. This is the ending to my series, the final story.

You can't run from Faith...

That's what they all say, But they wouldn't know faith if it hit them in the face.

Aleksander Jackson: My mother has been kidnapped ever since I was four, as I ground up, I kept my distants from others, never let no one into my life. I moved with my Grandmother and Grandfather, after I had gotten kick out of my uncle house for being a troublesome. But I have a gift, I heal much faster then any human. Can you explain that?

Cascada Castor: Let's get the facts straight, I'm a bully. I dont want to, but i have to hide the fact that I'm not normal. Now since I got that out of the way, don't mess with me. My Family has a whole line of witches, I started practice writing for a year now after I founded my family's book of sky people. My Father never has time for me, since he's a big movie star actor. I live with my Aunt,Sherley, and her son, Sam, which I call him 'Booger.' I never really met my mother, but every time I asked my Father, he ignores me. But I notice something about me, if I touch something that is dead, it will come back to life. Oh did I told you my biggest fear is heights?
My Aunt told me that my faith was 'It's Written in the Stars, all you have to do is listen.' Explain that how stars can talk?

Hector Leo Valdez: I lived with my mother, and my annoying older brother, Ronny.I wished I knew my father.. I love to get my hands dirty for art class, which is the only class I could succeed in. I'm not those jocks that has the perfect body and that's popular, I'm just a freak with a problem with Fire. You'll see.

Reina Eradescent Devaulty (Red)- I have lived with my grandmother, Nanna, ever since I was born. My grandmother told me my mother dressed like a man to join into Nirbia's army. But when I was a few months old, she died in battle with my father. But I have this curse, if I don't wear my red cloak, people that surround me will die. I live in a poor village, stalk by flesh eating wolves.

Hunter Zhang- I have lived with my mother, Lupa, since the day I was born. I live with a pack of wolfs (Alpha, Dash, Lindelise, Walter, Wilifia, Syca, and My pyscho brother Lycaon) Lupa said she wasn't my full blood mother, but I consider her to be. She told me, my family lives far from the stars. And every night I wonder how my father & mother are doing? Are they thinking of me? Are they dead? Will they ever find me? But I have to control my power of shape shifting.

James Smith- I work with my family underneath King Odin's castle. My family are blacksmiths, that would explain my last name, 'Smith.' my father, uncles, cousins, and I have been working about 20 hours a day making swords & armor for Nirbia's army. The King & his family is very kind us 'peasants.' One of my best companions is Loki, the prince. But lately, King Odin has been preparing for a war, this wouldnt be very pretty.

Zayn Matthew Slade- I was born & raised in Manchester, England. My mother was adopted at a young age. My mother told me 'One day I will find my mum & dad, like you will meet your father.' My mum got a amazing job as a guitarist in band called 'Warriors.' We live in this small town in America, called 'Rocky Mountain.' I'm the only British guy at my school in 8th grade. I made amazing friends, even a girl name Cascada. I notice something, every time I sing I could control any.
Help Me!

______:

______:

The Prophecy of the Circle is upon them, are they going to be ready for it? Who are the other 3 demigods in this mysterious prophecy? Now the must face the wrath of the Zodiacs.

This story would be ACTION PACK!, THRILL RIDE!, SAD!, HUMOROUS!, ROMANCE OF COURSE! MYSTERY! And people told me I write very action/scary in my stories lol

Alek's family has a great line of heroes.

Cascada has to find her family hidden powers and her lost name.

Hector has to control his powers. or else.

I do not own RR or Secret Circle Characters.! xD
RR Characters
Percy
Annabeth
Nico
Grover

The Song that inspired me :D (also songs in my stories leaves little clues on what going to happen next)

last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 10:51PM

The Heroes of Olympus 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...