The Heroes of Olympus The Mysterious Demigod

greekgirl511 posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 05:48PM
I'm not sure if this will be good. But this is basically about a demigod that appears and helps the seven of the prophecy.
save

The Heroes of Olympus 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Meef said…
sounds interesting, post soon :)
over a year ago greekgirl511 said…
Thnx I'll try to post later in the day
well heres:

Chapter 1. Sona POV

Sometimes the gods drive me crazy. On that happy note, I'll introduce myself. My name is Sona Jay and I have a pretty interesting life. I never went to camp even though I was claimed at the age of five. As a daughter of Athena, I admit I'm not as smart as other children of Athena. Anyway, back to the gods driving me crazy. Right now I'm on a plane headed straight for San Fran. Sometimes Poseidon is really stupid. I mean making me make sure his son, Percy Jackson, doesn't die at the Roman Camp?! Trust going over to Camp Jupiter is a real risk for me but, watching Percy Jackson?! I have a bad history with that guy. Gods, why is my life like this?
                              *** a couple weeks later***
Percy POV

Ah, life could not be more perfect. Well except for Gaea rising, Nico getting kidnapped, and oh yeah, the fate of the whole world is in my hands…again. But that doesn't matter here I am with my girlfriend, Annabeth. I walked up to the table and sat next to Reyna as the others stood before us. Apparently, the seven, Jason, Leo, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, and me are supposed to go to Greece AND Rome. There was an awkward silence and I broke it," So nice ship?" Annabeth rolled her eyes," Seriously, we have to get to Greece and Rome soon, when do we leave?" I looked at Reyna. " The seven can leave whenever they are ready, the sooner the better," Reyna said. We dispersed. I took Annabeth on a tour and her eyes lit up when she saw all the buildings. She started talking about all this geeky stuff I couldn't understand. " Percy are you even listening to me?" Annabeth said. " Huh? Yeah!" I said. She put her hands on her hips and glared at me. " Ok, ok give me a break. I haven't seen you in 8 months so you should-" I got cut off of as the horn blew multiple times. " What does that mean," Annabeth asked. My eyes grew big," A monster got through the barriers." we both ran off to where most of the soldiers were running to.
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the chappie!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
smile
AWESOME PLIZ CONTIUNE ITS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well here's:

Chapter 2. Jason POV

I was talking to Piper about which country we should go to first. " Wait so we go Rome than Greece?" I asked Piper. She nodded. " But isn't it better to go to Greece first?" I argued back. " But isn't it obvious Gaea's at Greece and the giants are at Rome," Piper argued. " Right but-" Piper interrupted me," Then it's settled." Piper seemed really happy ever science she found out Reyna and I weren't dating. We stood there for a couple of seconds when Dakota and Gwen ran into me…literally. " Sorry Jason!" Dakota yelled straightening his armor and ran of. I caught Gwen," Whats going on?" Her face made it clear the news wasn't good," A hellhound; it's in camp." I grabbed Piper by the arm and started running. As I got closer I realized no one was fighting; people were just watching from the sides. Then I saw the biggest hellhound i ever saw. But there was a girl facing the hellhound, there back was toward me. I knew this girl wasn't a camper, she had no armor and wasn't wearing a camp shirt. She had a knife and charged. I couldn't believe my eyes, the girl moved quick and was doing the most amazing things ever. What made this even more amazing was she had a dagger not a sword. I guess I was too wrapped in my thoughts and I almost jumped when a heard a boom and the hellhound died. All eyes were on the girl. She turned around and analyzed the crowd. When she saw me I swear I saw her flinch. That girl looked really familliar. She had black hair with blonde highlights and she looked about my age. She backed up, probably tryin to escape but two gaurds caught her a dragged her to the principia          

Sona POV

Why me? I was in the woods trying to do my duty when BOOM! Hellhound. I try to kill it silently but noo. In a few minutes I had a crowd around me. It turned into to dust easily. I turned around to the crowd when I saw Percy Jackson. He looked at me like he was thinking really hard. Great, I thought. I looked around again and my day just got even more worse. I saw Jason Grace. Now it's not that Percy and Jason are mean or anything, it's just that if they reconize me, I'm dead. I tried escaping but two guards caoutht me and dragged me into this room/office place. I heard people approaching the room. I silently prayed that two of those people weren't Percy and Jason. The door opened, and guess who I saw?
last edited over a year ago
heart
Love the chappies!!!!
Chapter 3. Percy POV

Ok, is just me or does that girl look like someone I know? I know, you think I'm crazy. Yeah I thought at first, there's no way I could know this girl. But her hair, it was the hair that made my memory trigger somewhere in my brain. As I thought this I walked into the principia with Jason, Reyna, and the rest of the seven. Sure enough, the girl was there avoiding eye contact with anyone. " Who are you and did you summon that hellhound?" Reyna said a little coldly. The girl, still looking down answered," I'm… a demigod and why would I summon that hellhound if I was trying to kill it?" The girl lifted her head a little, just enough for me to see her face. Finally I couldn't take it anymore," Do I know you?" the girl snapped her head back down. " No," she said. " My pets don't like liars," Reyna said bringing in her two metal dogs. " But I'm sure I know you," I argued. " Uh Percy, what do you mean. I don't think you know her," Annabeth said to me. I saw the girl flick her eyes from the dogs to me. " Fine, I do know you," the girl said. " Aha! I knew it you're Sona Jay!" I said. " Sona?" Jason said suddenly. " Oh great," I heard Sona say. " Wait, Jason, you know this girl too?" Piper said. " Yeah , but you look a little different," Jason said. Suddenly a bright flash filled the room and there stood Aphrodite. " Lady Aphrodite," Annabeth said. " Hello demigods. Hello Sona," Aphrodite said. I saw Sona glaring daggers at her. " Now I'm pretty sure that all of you are curious about this young lady here." Aphrodite said. We all nodded. " Well she's special, a nice daughter of Athena. Yes she is Greek but known about the Romans for many years now. In her past she has befriended Percy Jackson and Jason Grace," Aphrodite said. " Are you TRYING to get me killed!" Sona yelled out. Aphrodite looked a little annoyed," Of course not and what do you mean," Sona rolled her eyes," Never mind I'll just die anyway." Thunder boomed and lightning struck; the world went bright and suddenly the seven plus Sona were on Olympus.

Jason POV

Somebody pinch me. I must be dreaming. My best friend from the MORTAL world was here. I can't believe Sona is a demigod. So here I am on Olympus, wanting ask so many questions to Sona. Suddenly, I started thinking thinking about me and Sona. I got put back into reality when Piper nudged me. Then something else hit me, do I like Sona?

I know Jasons POV is really short but I had to go some where with my family. I'll post tomorrow…maybe
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Wait why is she going to die?
I'll explain it in the next chappie. I might get to post later tonight or tomorrow.
heart
Love the chappie!!
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
love this stort! post soon!!!!
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
oops! i meant story!
Thnx!!!! I'll try to post later in the day!
Chapter 4. Sona POV

This day keeps getting better and better. Why did I have to swear that stupid oath on the River Styx? Ugh I'm screwed. I should just prepare to die when Zeus finds out Percy and Jason recognized me. " Sona Jay!!" Zeus's voiced boomed,"you have broken your oath clearly stating you will not have any contact nor will they recognize you!" I looked down. " Father, you can't just kill her because of this," Athena said. " You know how serious I was about this, Athena," Zeus said. " I will accept any consequences," I said meekly. Death, he's going to say death is the punishment, I thought warily. " Wait," two voices said at the same time. I looked back, it was Percy and Jason. " You can't kill her," they said in unison. They looked at each other," Woah, stop saying what I'm saying."  Zeus huffed,"I have every right to kill her. She broke an oath." My mom was glaring at Zeus. When Zeus saw her, he flinched. " Athena, stop staring." " You are not going to kill my daughter," Athena said still glaring. " Wait," Poseidon said. " What brother, I'm trying to decide how to kill her," Zeus said. I interrupted," Do I have a say in this?" And of course I got ignored. " Brother, it is my fault Sona had to break her oath," Poseidon said. "What, what do you mean," Zeus said glaring. Wait, I thought, is he going to tell Zeus he made me go to Camp Jupiter? " Well you see, I made Sona go on a secret…uh mission for me. She had to go to Camp Jupiter to make sire my son didn't die," Poseidon said really fast. " Are you stupid!!!" my mother shouted," why would you do that! Percy Jackson is well off and didn't get killed!" Zeus's face kind of softened," Well I guess if it was my brother who made you do this, I guess you're off the hook."  I started backing out of the throne room," Well since all that is cleared up I'll be on my way." Where do you think you're going?" Zeus said. " Uhh I'm going home?" I said. Suddenly it was Apollo who said something," Oh Sona's here!." " I was here for a while now," I said. " Oh really? And I see the seven are here. As god o prophecies, I'm going to make Sona join the seven to help them along the way," Apollo said all happily. " But I'm not part of the seven," I argued. " Oh, but I was meaning to tell you I had a vision and you were with the seven so off you go," Apollo said. I glared at him. " I already transported the ship here, now off you go," Apollo said waving his hands. I glared at him one more time before walking off with the others.

Percy POV

It wasn't that hard to find a gigantic Greek warship in Olympus. We all boarded. Leo went off to start the ship. We all stared at Sona. " Can I help you?" she said. " Tell us about your times with Percy and Jason," Hazel asked. We all nodded except for me. " No, I don't think that's a good idea," I said. " Why not , Seaweed brain?" Annabeth asked in a teasing way. " Please?" Piper asked. Sona sighed,"'Ok, what do you want to know." " What was the most funniest moment with Percy," Frank asked. " Oh I have a good one," Sona said laughing. I started panicking. " Ok, this was I think a year after I met Percy. Anyways, we were both on timeout and couldn't go out to play outside. I was thinking about something else when Percy-" I covered her mouth. " Let's listen to a different story," I said nervously. Sona moved my hand," What was that for?!" " Yeah, I want to hear the rest of he story ," Jason said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. " We'll be right back," I said dragging Sona to the other side to the ship.
laugh
What did percy do?!?! I need to know!!!!!! Post soon!!!!! Btw love the chappies. They r really funny!!
Chapter 5. Jason POV

I watched as Percy dragged Sona across the ship. " Ok, that was weird. Why does he need to be so secretive about it?" Hazel said wondering aloud. " So how did you meet Sona?" Piper asked. " Me? Oh in school. We were friends," I said shrugging. " You went to school?" Leo asked while walking up. " Leo, who's driving the ship?" I asked annoyed. " It's on auto pilot," he said. " What's taking them so long?" Annabeth asked looking at the direction Percy dragged Sona. " I'm sure they're just talking," Hazel said reassuringly. " Wait, shh, I think they're coming back," Frank said shushing everyone. Sona came running with Percy chasing after her. " Sona Jay come back!" Percy yelled. " You really think I'll listen to you?" Sona said running. Finally Percy caught her by her arm. " Sorry to do this but," Sona said. Then she flipped Percy over. Flipped Percy over! " Gods you're heavy!" Sona said catching her breath. " Not my fault," I heard Percy mumble. There was an awkward silence when Leo started laughing really loudly. Piper hit Leo. " Ha, she....just…flipped you over!" he said in between laughs. " Shut up Leo," Annabeth said. " What? It was funny? That was-" Sona cut him off," Did you hear that?" All of the sudden a hydra came out of the water. " That's impossible! I've never even heard of a hydra coming out of the water!" Annabeth yelled holding onto the railing. " Don't cut off it's head!" Sona yelled somewhere to my right. " Then how do we kill it!" Leo yelled," cut off the body?!" Sona started shooting arrows into it's eyes. Percy was dousing was with water, but that didn't seem to help. I tried using some of my wind powers but, the hydra was strong. " Leo! Get the ship into the air! Jason help him!" Sona yelled to us. I summoned the winds while Leo was lifting us into the air. The hydra couldn't fly so it was stuck down at the sea. As we flew, Sona kept shooting arrows at it until it crumbled into gold dust and scattered across the sea. Meanwhile, Annabeth was still fuming," How can a hydra just come out of the water?" " Annabeth, it doesn't matter, we beat it," Percy said putting an arm around his girlfriend. " And what were you two talking about?" Annabeth said putting her hands on her hips. " Well it was about-" Sona started, but Percy cut her off," Nothing." Annabeth just huffed and walked down to where the rooms were. " I'll talk to her," Sona said running after Annabeth.

Sona POV

I ran after Annabeth. This would have never happened if Percy wasn't so secretive. I mean it wasn't that bad. I knocked on the door and walked in. " Annabeth?" I said. " Oh hi Sona," Annabeth said avoiding eye contact. " Uh so… why are you mad at Percy?" I asked. " I'm not mad, it's just I'm upset because he won't tell me what you guys talked about," Annabeth explained. " Oh than I'll tell you but, don't tell Percy I told you," I said. Annabeth smiled," I won't." " Well when Percy and I were I think fifth grade? I accidentally flipped him because he scared me and -". Annabeth cut me off," You flipped him?" she said laughing. " Yeah and he also fell and broke some desks," I said laughing. " Thats it?" Annabeth said," if it's just that I wonder why he was so secretive about it?" " Well he told me it'll be embarrassing for him if I told everyone," I said. " Don't worry, Percy's clumsy on a daily basis," Annabeth said. We laughed and walked back up. When we got back up, Leo announced that dinner was served. " Enjoy! Chef Leo's special, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!" Leo said. As we ate we all talked. Jason and I even caught up. " So your the praetor?" I asked. " Yeah with my other friend Reyna," Jason said. " Ah I see," I said nodding my head. " I just have one question to ask you," Jason said. " Yeah," I said. " How come your hair is different now," Jason asked. " What do you mean? Her hair was always like that," Percy said joining in our conversation. " No it never had the highlights in it," Jason said. " Yes it did," Percy argued back. " Guys!" I shouted, " my hair used to have highlights in it, thanks to Aphrodite." " Aphrodite changed your hair?" Jason said. " Yeah then she changed it back to my original hair color. She just put the highlights back in recently. No matter what I do, the highlights won't remove," I said. They nodded their heads. As dinner came to an end Piper announced that we should sleep soon. " Just to give a heads up, try not to have Aphrodite come into your dreams. You'll just wake in new clothes and the rest of us too," I said warning them. " Trust me, I speak from that experience," Piper said laughing.

Sorry if my chapters r getting worse and worse. I've been having kind of a writers block
 Chapter 6. Sona POV

I walked down to the girls room and fell asleep right away. I was hoping for a dreamless sleep but of course that didn't happen. In my dream there was a goddess, she had shoulder length brown hair and perfect make up. I looked at her with disgust,"  Aphrodite" " Don't be mad at me I didn't know you had and oath," she said. " You were there when I swore it!" I yelled. " Anyways I came here to tell you that you will be helping me match up the Argo 2 couples!!!!" Aphrodite squealed. " No way I am not going to play Cupid and I thought Percy and Annabeth were already together," I asked. " Not them, just make sure they don't break up and you need to get Hazel and Frank together and find your friend Jason a girlfriend," Aphrodite instructed. I almost snorted," Jason? He has no interest in girls. Trust me, when girls flirted with him, he rejected them all and told them he has mo interest in girls." " Then make him have an interest and I hope you like my clothes," Aphrodite said fading. " Clothes? Oh Styx!" I said. I woke up almost hitting my head on the bunk. I heard people muttering out on the deck. I walked up and saw everyone with new, fashionable clothes. " All right, who had the dream with Aphrodite in it " Annabeth demanded. I slowly raised my hand. " Sorry?" I said. They all just sighed and went long with their normal things. I examined everyone. Percy had a sea green v- neck with skinny jeans and blue vans. Jason his purple shirt with black skinny jeans and gray vans. Leo had a blue and purple flannel that was rolled up half way with skinny jeans and converse. Frank had a black v neck with skinny jeans and chuck taylors. Hazel had a white v neck with a black flowery skirt that stopped at her mid thigh and black flats. Piper had a turquoise dress with black leggings and flats. When I saw Annabeth I almost fainted. Her hair was straight! She had a white blouse with skinny jeans a Nd gray converse. I looked down at myself and wanted to die. I was wearing a gray and white striped shirt with a gray cardigan with skinny jeans and combat boots that had heels!! I can not walk with HEELS on!! I walked up to Annabeth who was fuming about her hair and clothes. " Sorry about all this," I said sheepishly. " It's ok, it wasn't your fault to have a dream about Aphrodite and what did she want anyways? " she said. " She just wanted me to make sure you and Percy don't "break up" or something like that," I said. Annabeth laughed," That's not going to happen any time soon." " Hey do you wanna switch shoes?" I asked pleadingly. " No sorry, " Annabeth said running off. I sighed and walked away.