The Heroes of Olympus The Mark Of Athena(My Versions)

annabeth1930 posted on Dec 17, 2011 at 10:30AM
i'm gonna post later so everyone pls watch out for it! @annabeth_11 i like your story and @black and blue!

The Heroes of Olympus 61 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

over a year ago annabeth1930 said…
here's the first one

PERCY
I am really excited of my campmates coming here and seeing them again. As we walked down the forum I can see a little shadow forming through the fog. Sure there was a Greek ship coming with bronze shields golden linings and a dragon automaton head at the front. I can see the roman campers a little worried and a lot of hatred fills their eyes as they watched the ship from the little Tiber through the lake but Reyna told them not to fire so indeed they didn’t attack. The warship came aboard, I was the person to move and greet them Reyna followed but her eyes keep on searching someone. The Greek warship finally has landed as they walked here, at the forum I gather my courage but I stayed behind.
“Welcome Greeks!” Reyna said on them with a smile as she glance at Jason. I don’t see Reyna smile often. Jason was with a girl named piper which didn’t made Reyna happy
“Thank you for your hospitality.” Said a girl in a clean orange t-shirt with blue shorts and a blonde hair with stormy gray eyes. I realized that it was Annabeth, here she is my girlfriend beside her was a red hair girl it was Rachel nodding at me and looked at Annabeth then me and she stayed behind. All along I have waited and here she is. My heart did a little tap dance. I had the chance to walk and say.
“You are welcome. Greeks of camp half-blood this is Camp Jupiter. We welcome you here. We shall have a meeting in the senate house. Everyone please follow us.” I shouted
Reyna led the romans to the senate house and I saw her took one last look at Jason as they walk away and that piper girl and Reyna was having a silent argument which I’m not really sure while I stay here with my camp mates.
“Hey guys it’s been a while how are-.” I didn’t have the chance to continue my question as Annabeth kissed me
“You made me worry you seaweed brain!” she said as she wipe her tears. Everyone cheered and began to ask me questions about camp Jupiter. Finally I saw a blonde dude with orange camp half-blood t-shirt. I walked down onto him and held my hand. I saw the Leo man and the girl with the braided hair called piper and I also held my hand to them and they took it. Jason was the last I shook hands with.
“I am Perseus Jackson, son of Neptune or Poseidon. Nice to meet you.” I said
“Oh—I am Jason Grace, son of Jupiter or Zeus… Nice to meet you to Percy.” He said and we shook hands. Suddenly I heard hooves-steps and a faun or a satyr came and hug me and he was with a beautiful looking girl with a hood and a silver tiara carrying bow.
“Ooof! Hey G-man! And Thalia nice to see you!” I said
“Hey Percy! Up to McHale’s?” she said smirking
“How are you Percy?” Said Grover
“I’m fine Romans are quite kind.” I said and then I heard clopping of a horse. I uncapped the riptide and turned around.
“Will you hurt your teacher?” said the man. It was Chiron!
“Oh Chiron, I’m sorry! I taught you we’re an enemy! I’m glad to see you!” I said as I hugged him.
“Well let’s move to the senate house. Come on guys!” I said. Terminus was waiting for us.
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
I love it keep posting!
smile
thank you!
smile
here's the other one

Annabeth
I had to admit that I am really happy walking hand to hands with Percy again and also too I had to admit that Camp Jupiter was a little nicer than camp half-blood. We turned and saw a statue.
“Greeks, this is terminus the god of boundary marks. Terminus these are my friends.” Percy said
“Well hello Percy! Hello Greeks! Please leave your weapons to Julia’s tray.” Terminus looked at Percy’s hands and then I remembered that I was holding his hands so I try to remove it but Percy held my hand tighter and Terminus said “Well Percy could you introduce me to her?”
“This is my girlfriend Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena or Minerva…” Percy said proudly which made me smile.
“Hello Lord Terminus I am Annabeth daughter of Athena and thank you…” I said shyly
“Well I Know you know someone here… Jason?” I said
“Hey Terminus… long times no see…” Said Jason.
“Well if it is our old praetor. Jason welcome here!” Terminus said
“Thank you.” Jason said. I looked at Percy and nodded to go now and the seaweed brain understood.
“Well shall I excuse me Terminus? Reyna is waiting.” said Percy. I noticed Piper shifting uncomfortably with Jason since she saw the purple toga girl. I asked Percy if he can go on ahead but the boy was careful for me he asked why but I said nothing so I kissed him and said to go ahead and I’ll catch up and finally he agreed. I went over to Piper.
“Hey, you ok?” I asked
“Ummm, I’m fine it’s just that… the Reyna girl seemed to have a past with Jason because she kept on glancing on him…” explained Piper which I understood well when we were with Rachel, our oracle now.
“Piper, I know how you feel when I met Rachel I was angry at her because when we were at the labyrinth Percy’s attention was all hers until she became the oracle. Do not worry you will not lose to that girl” I assured her which made her smile
“Let’s go now you guys!” Rachel and Thalia shouted and together we ran to catch up to them.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
smile
demigods4ever thanks for being the first one to post!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
laugh
this is a gr8 story i love it plz post soon
cake
thank you all! i'll post later until then have a cake!
over a year ago blackNblue said…
I Like It!

Post SoOn!!!

:D
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
awwwessomme story post sooooon plzzzz.......:))))
smile
wow thanks! it makes me happy to have comments here :)I promise i'll post tomorrow :)
big smile
Thank you Blacknblue and zaheer_abbas123!
big smile
Thank you Blacknblue and zaheer_abbas123!
over a year ago percyisthebeest said…
Good story post soon!
@annabeth1930:welcome......n ur story makes us happy will be waitin for ur post..........:))))
over a year ago Athena_girl11 said…
Great story you got here. Keep on postin.
big smile
here's the other one and thank you all!
percyisthebeest and Athena_girl11 thank you :))

Reyna
I was really happy of seeing Jason again…. But I’m kind of trouble with that Piper girl, she kept on being with him, like SHE’S the one who had Jason… I saw them coming here at the senate house, I kept on thinking of him then I shook my head and I fixed myself.
“Again, welcome! It is an honour. Let’s move on and let’s have the meeting inside.” I said proudly. I opened the door and let everyone in well, at least not everyone when Jason was with his FRIEND piper I tried not to look. It hurt me to see my … well my crush to be with somebody else but as a praetor, I didn’t show it to my followers. There were many Greeks outside so I kept on waiting for them to come inside. I saw Jason saying something to Piper and the Leo-boy then I saw the two of them came inside. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand, I turned and saw Jason. I felt a kind of happiness and the same time irritated so I flashed him an angry look.
“Oh Jason, where is your girlfriend?!” I asked
“Reyna, please stop looking at me like that, I know we had a past…..if only I could remember it.” Jason said. I could look the sadness in his eyes; a part of me told that I should tell him but a part of me thought that I shouldn’t. So I decided to tell him
“Look Jason I-I know it’s been hard but- I don’t know who you are anymore, I mean. I know who you are but I don’t know if you’ve change, you’ve got… someone else right out there more than me….” My voice trailed off. I couldn’t continue it was too hard to bear. I looked very far from him. Suddenly he gasp I turned around and found him lying on the floor. I kept calling out his name but he didn’t answer. There I was worrying so much and I did all those things? I’m angry at myself. I touched him… he was so hot like he was burning. I started to kneel over him and put him into my lap.
hope you like it! thank you again
grrrttttt chapterrrrrr once again post soon............:D
over a year ago megon4ever said…
big smile
oh please post you're story is amazing
i really love it
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
wink
This is GREAT!!! I made one just so i could comment on u and other plp's TMOA... (:
over a year ago universalpowa said…
PPPOOOSSTTT!!! sOONN!N!!!!
omg what hapened to Jason pst soon!
big smile
post soon
big smile
thanks all! here's the other one! thank you wisdoms_child, universalpowa,megon4ever.

Jason
Darkness. That’s all I could see suddenly a voice boomed out and I looked under me. It was a lady with a cloak and her skin was covered with mud. I realize I was looking at mother earth, Gaia, I was so furious. I grabbed my javelin to slice her but another sword came. The riptide. I turned and looked at Percy and he grinned.
“I see that I’m not alone fainting and being sent here huh?” Percy asked. It was kind of cool to have him as my friend. I smiled at him.
“Yep. Well shall we do it now or you need a warm up and a rest for strength?” I joked
“Nah, I got plenty of them. Shall I do the honour?” Percy said
“Be my guest.” I said
“Then charge!” Percy shouted. We’ve separated ways, I got to the right side and Percy went to the left. I was staring at terra furiously so I totally forgot about Percy… I gather all my strength for a while because i was breathing hard.
“Well well well we got our both heroes here? Did you came here to pledge your alliance or to ruin me?” terra asked
“No thanks lady for the alliance lady but I chose B., to ruin you!” Percy shouted. I stood up and grabbed my javelin
“Percy!” I called up to him. He looked at me and nodded. We both charged terra or Gaia at the centre then both got ready in a kicking position my feet had electricity on it and Percy had water on it. Instead of kicking Gaia in the belly we side- kicked her in the ribs. We pointed our swords and slashed her but she just reformed…
“You can’t defeat me my little heroes And Percy, you will be the key to the fall of the gods!” Shouted Gaia. Suddenly I woke up trembling I saw Reyna sitting beside me but she was asleep. I looked at her more closely suddenly I remember the times we are together, her jokes, her laugh and her well, her feelings… Suddenly she woke up, her eyes widen when she saw me sitting already she cracked a smile.
“Oh Jason! I was so worried about you!” She said as she hugged me. My cheeks flushed. Then I saw Percy at the other side of the bed He smiled at me and I smiled back. He was with Annabeth, her girlfriend. Sometimes I’m jealous at them. I turned to Reyna and saw that she was looking deeply at Annabeth like she envy her.
“Hey.” I said.
“Oh. What?” She asked. I like to ask her how she feels but I changed my mind cuz’ it will be embarrassing
“Nothing.” I looked away but her eyes caught mine.
“Jason I know what you’re thinking you silly. I was with you for many years. You wanted to ask me how I feel, don’t you.” She said as our eyes lock
“Yes…” I said shyly. Then she smiled
“I feel the way I feel before Jason…I-I still-lo-love you but I don’t want to hurt myself if you’ll just le- leave me- us again…” She said then I saw the sadness in her eyes. I hugged her.
“Reyna, I’ve missed you too but we have a lot more to discuss and you want to know how I feel? Well I feel … like before too…” I said and I hugged her tightly.
“You want to know how I feel to right. The thing is I feel just like... before.” I said. Then I noticed that Percy was telling some stories from Rome. They looked like a couple and I had to admit that I’m jealous. Suddenly there was a knock and someone yell.
“Praetor! Our senate meeting is about to begin!” said someone. Reyna quickly stood up and lend a hand to me suddenly she kissed me.
“Wish me luck…” She said and pointed to the Greeks. So I kissed her back
“Good luck!” I said and we made our way to the senate house
hope you like it!
heart
love it! post soon
big smile
thanks! maybe later i'll post:)))
cake
here's the other one

PERCY
Gods of Olympus! That black out was an embarrassing moment, any way it happened when we we’re going inside the senate house already. I asked Annabeth to be in charge of our camp mates and she agreed. I left to find Hazel and Frank. I looked at the mess, coliseum, forum, Circus Maximus and the temple hill at each temple there. Lastly I looked at the Principia, The fifth cohort. There I found them. Hazel was crying and Frank was rubbing her back. I came closer.
“Hey why are you crying Hazel? You were ok when we’re on the Forum…” I asked softly
“Oh Percy! I- I saw Sammy and I know it! He was Sammy!” She said
“Who? Oh…” I began to realize that she was talking about that Leo guy. “But you’ve got no proof I-I mean are you even sure?” I said. She stopped crying and wiped her tears.
“You- you’re right Percy. I’m not even sure and I don’t even have a proof… You’re right… I’ve been stupid… I should’ve not hoped that it was him... I mean he wouldn’t even remember me and no… it’s not HIM…” Said hazel
“Hazel you have us, me to count on. Come on guys… let’s go to the senate house… Reyna’s waiting for us.” Frank said as he smiled at us and lend a hand at Hazel
“Thank you Frank!” Hazel said as she hugged him. Frank turned beat red. We walked out of the fifth cohort and we went to the senate house. There I found Reyna outside waiting for others to come inside. She nodded as we came inside. I saw Annabeth instructing our campmates. She winked at me and went back to her work. I went up to the stadium. Before I could even sit. I fainted, the last I’ve heard is Annabeth calling at me. Dark huh? Well I’m used to it. I looked at my back and saw a lady in a coat her skin covered in mud.
“Gaia, why did you send me here?! What do you want?” I asked furiously
“Patience my little pawn and I want you to know THAT you are joining my legion!” she said. I uncapped the riptide and threw my sword at her but she disappeared. My sword was bright that when I threw it I almost can see the background. I saw a human figure when my sword became close to it I could see a blonde dude. Luke? No it was Jason! I came closer to him.
“I see that I’m not alone fainting and being sent here huh?” I smiled at him.
“Yep. Well shall we do it now or you need a warm up and a rest for strength?” I joked
“Nah, I got plenty of them. Shall I do the honour?” I said
“Be my guest.” Jason said
“Then charge!” I shouted. We’ve separated ways, I got to the right side and Jason went to the left.
“Well, well, we got our both heroes here? Did you came here to pledge your alliance or to ruin me?” terra asked
“No thanks lady for the alliance lady but I chose B., to ruin you!” I shouted. I stood up and I slashed Gaia’s belly
We both charged terra or Gaia at the centre then both got ready in a kicking position my feet had water on it and Jason had electricity on it. Instead of kicking Gaia in the belly we side- kicked her in the ribs. We pointed our swords and slashed her but she just reformed…
“You can’t defeat me my little heroes And Percy, you will be the key to the fall of the gods!” Shouted Gaia. I woke up gasping for breath. I saw Annabeth.
“Oh Gods! Thank the gods!” She said kissing me. “Medic? Will! Help me let’s get him to the infirmary and please try to heal him.” She looked at will and they both carry me to the infirmary. I saw Jason in the infirmary too. Reyna was on his side holding his hands but she was asleep. Will healed me which made me feel a lot better than before. I thank Will for healing me. Annabeth said Will to look after my campmates and he went away.
“So how are roman people here?” Annabeth asked
“They’re kind if you earn their trust but when you first met them they’re kind of scary.” I said as I lay down. Annabeth lay to my side. I told her stories about my adventures. She kept on complementing me that I was brave. I turned and saw Jason looking at us even Reyna. We both looked at them and smiled. Annabeth saw them hugging.

“Praetor! Our senate meeting is about to begin!” said someone. Reyna quickly stood up so I stood up too.
“Come on Annabeth. We’re continuing the meeting.” I said as she stood up. We all left the infirmary and went to the meeting. Everyone was gossiping about our fainting. Jason and I turned beat red. But we gather courage and walk in. Jason and Annabeth went with the other camper and Annabeth noticed that I was going with Reyna in the stadium.
“Umm Percy, aren’t you going WITH us?” she said
“Uh later I’ll explain ok?” I said and smiled
“OK” said Annabeth and she smiled back. They we’re on the first row. Reyna reminded me to wear my toga so we both wear it. We sat on the Praetor’s chair then the Stoll brother laughed
“Um Percy? Why are you wearing bed sheets?” Travis said
“It’s a culture for roman and it is called toga silly.” I asked and none of them replied
“We welcome you here Greeks. I am Reyna, Daughter of Bellona, and Praetor of the Twelfth Legion.” Said Reyna
“I am Perseus Jackson, Son of Neptune or Poseidon, Praetor of the Twelfth Legion.” I said and we started the meeting at last.
hope you like it! i'll post tomorrow until then have a cake!
awesomenesss
grt chapter posst sooon.......:)
big smile
thank you! i'll post later
big smile
Jason
I couldn’t believe Percy is the praetor so that means that he’s always paired up with Reyna huh… I really felt jealous about him… I mean he has a powerful father that shows to him, a loving girlfriend, and a hero’s treat you know like a hero’s welcome… well I don’t have those…
“So does anyone have a plan?” Asked Reyna and she turned to me. “Do you have a plan Jason?”
“Well-.” I didn’t have the chance to finish my question because of a wolf’s growl.
“Greeks!” Shouted Annabeth as my campmates unsheathed their bows and knives. But the hunters didn’t.
“Easy Annabeth Artemis tells me they’re not a threat. It is-.” Thalia didn’t finish her sentence too because the door swung open. It was Lupa!
“Well, well, well our demigods are complete eh? Chiron how’s your demigods?” Lupa asked Chiron.
“They’re fine Lupa. They’ve become True Heroes.” Chiron said proudly.
“We are honoured Master Lupa.” Said Reyna “Greeks this is Lupa the trainer of roman demigods and is the umm manager to say of our camp.”
“So do you have a plan?” Said Octavian
“Gee who’s this boy? Umm no offense” said Rachel
“This is our augur, the ones who predict the future you know stuff like that or if they can join the legion and he’s the one who puts our tattoos.” Percy said as he held out his forearm. There’s an SPQR sign too with a trident and a stripe.
“So you’re roman now Percy can you still come back to camp half-blood?” said Annabeth
“Of course!” Percy said
“So do you have a PLAN?!” said Octavian
“Actually we have.” said Clarisse as she unsheathed her spear. Octavian looked like he had to swallow a mouse.
“What?!” said Octavian.
“We shall sail to Greece but before that we need to sail to Rome.” said Miranda Gardiner.
“Humph and where did you get those ideas miss?” said Octavian angrily
“Our oracle issued a prophecy and a goddess told that to us too.” Said Will Solace
“You-you have an oracle?” said Reyna
“Well yeah… Rachel?” replied Percy. Rachel stepped forward and her eyes began to glow, green mist surrounded her.
“Wisdom’s daughter walks alone
The mark of Athena burns through Rome
The son of Neptune shall save the son of death
And they shall see the doors of death”
Rachel just issued a quest. She collapsed but three demigods caught her.
“SO she just issued a quest huh? Well Annabeth and Percy are in.” I said and every eye turned to me “Well the mark of Athena right? And then the son of Neptune so they’re in.” everyone started to mutter something.
“So it’s clear.” Said Lupa. “We shall have a quest.”
big smile
i'll post tomorrow guys :) thanks for the comments :)
awessome chapter once again........post sooon......:D
over a year ago imcamphalfblood said…
wait so Jason doesn't pick to be with Piper AWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!
well thats stupid (not trying to be mean)
but i love the story
MERRY CHRISTMAS
last edited over a year ago
big smile
thank you for letting me know imcamphalfblood:)
big smile
post soon really good
smile
thanks! here the other one

Piper
I’m kind of irritated with that Reyna… but she’s the Praetor thingy and it Is her territory so I guess i… I have to move away from Jason… so let’s continue with these meeting things so I got close to Jason because he sat next to me. I was like yippee! But I swear that Reyna shot me a hateful look so I started to look away from Jason she started to smile like a grin… huh… but something hit me… I remembered what Annabeth told me… to not lose to that girl… so I taught if I can make her jealous… NO! I shook that thought from my head… I thought FIGHT and that’s what I intend to do.
“So who’s the third?” I asked. All eyes turned to me
“You’re right… who is the third?” Jason asked
“Well that’s their decision.” Reyna said to Jason. It was like they’re having a private conversation eye to eye.
“I choose Hazel; I mean it’s her brother… sorry Hazel…” Percy said
“It’s Ok Percy.” said Hazel
“Umm Percy who’s this girl?” said Annabeth. I guess she was being protective from her boyfriend…
“I am Hazel Lévesque, the daughter of Pluto and the uh half-sister of Nico Di Angelo.” Said Hazel
“Oh I’m sorry…” said Annabeth
“It’s ok miss Uh Annabeth was it?” Hazel said. I’ve got the feeling that they will get along very well.
“Can we can follow with our Argo 2?” I suggested
“Umm Master Lupa?” Asked Jason
“Of course as long as you do not interfere with their Quest.” Said Master Lupa
“Thank you Master.” Said Jason and she looked at me like ‘you did a great job on that suggestion!’ and I was like ‘It was nothing’ so I winked at him and Reyna shot me a grudging look… I don’t care now as long as I’m doing the right thing.
“So it’s clear! Percy and Annabeth and Hazel have accepted the quest and they will leave her tomorrow at the morning with the Greeks and some Romans too. They will sail to Rome first then to mount Olympus in Greece.so is it clear? Then meeting has ended! The Greeks shall sleep inside the Pomeranian Line but be warned NO weapons allowed. Thank you.” Said Reyna as she stood up and Percy too and they shouted something.
“Romans! Senatus populasque romanus!” as they walked away. Jason grabbed my hand and we walked away towards the coliseum.
“Let’s have a talk Piper. Starting off with… I’m sorry…” Jason said which surprised me
“It’s ok Jason I know how you feel about seeing your… crush again.” I said which looked like he’s been hit by an arrow.
“No, no it’s just… Reyna’s a friend…Please understand” Jason said.
“I-I know that and I AM understanding Jason so can you please understand me too?” I said
‘“I-I’m sorry Piper. I don’t know how I could make it up to you… I’ve done a BIG mistake that I paid more attention to Reyna than to you who’s my friend…” Jason said as he looked away. I understood him so I got up to him and kissed him. I don’t have any bad intension for the boy so I realize it had been a minute so I stopped and he looked like a big red tomato. I smiled at him.
“I’m sorry Jason for My mistakes too… I just want to understand me too.” I said as I walked away with a heavy heart. Suddenly he ran up to me, holds my hand and kissed my cheeks. Then he pulled me out of the coliseum into the uh what is that again? Oh the Forum right? So we went there and he bought me a locket with his name and MY name… I was so happy but Leo came.
“Hey guys Chiron’s waiting for us at the uh senate house. He said he wants to talk about the quest.” Said Leo
“Umm Romans are there right?” I asked
“Oh yeah only the ones who will join and the Reyna girl because she’ll assign them.” Leo said
“Don’t worry Piper.” Said Jason as he hold my hand and we ran together as Leo catches up and I got a feeling that he DID understood me this time.

Hope you like it
big smile
I'll post tomorrow guys because it's my grandpa's birthday. Hope you like my story. i'm happy because of your comments. Have a very merry Christmas!
smile
:) hi guys! Happy hoidays
(pls keep the comments coming plsssss!!!!)
big smile
yey!!! it's christmas! merry christmas everyone!
big smile
really good merry christmas
big smile
post soon
smile
merry new year!!!!
i'll post later guys :))))))
smile
here's the other one. sorry if i hadn't been posting. pls keep the comments coming!
Annabeth
I was so happy about having a quest with Percy again; I mean it’s been months since we had our last one or years… when we get in the labyrinth and saw the hundred hand….I was angry at him for bringing Rachel and when Manhattan was attacked well… we got into a fight when I saw Rachel and he hated me for you know… having a crush on his enemy… but now I’ll make it up to him. I ran up to him and told him that Chiron’s waiting for us so we ran toward the uh senate house…
“So Percy is that Reyna your partner here in Rome?” I said
“Oh Reyna? Yes she is, as praetor we help each other in problems here.” Percy said. We reached the senate house just in time. We saw our camp mates and Hazel.
“So our leader in the quest is here.” Chiron said as Percy made way for me… I got to admit…Percy is learning the good manners.
“Well you three shall have transportation to help you on your way.” Said Chiron
“Like the AURGUR will agree to it… I mean Octavian says that Romans are really though so they don’t need any help in quest. Hazel can prove it” Percy said. Hazel nodded
“Yup. In our last quest Octavian but in in our senate meeting so Percy was forced to just have a boat since he was a son of Neptune.” Hazel said.
“He is correct Romans do not need help in any matter of quest so they are proven strong.” Chiron said. I heard my camp mates shrugged which must’ve mean that they’re kind of jealous because when Greeks have their quest they will be accompanied to the bus, train, taxi stations and then they’re on their own and they still have money, drachmas, nectar and some ambrosia.
“Well in OUR quest I AM a Greek and I am not following Romans order.” I said proudly
“Yes, I too am Greek but I have duties here so let’s stick to both… We can count on Chiron for the needs and Reyna in the transportation.” Percy suggested. Hazel nodded.
“So it’s settled. I’ll prepare for the quest. Please excuse me I have to tell this to Mr D.” Chiron said as he galloped away. By that moment the door swung open. It was 2 hounds one gold, one silver with red ruby eyes and someone was behind it. It was Reyna. She quickly went to her throne and Percy followed. We made our seats. Now I noticed that Reyna was with other Greeks like Leo, Piper and Jason with some other Greeks and Romans AND their AURGUR.
“So Greeks you must’ve had a talk with Mr Chiron? I went here to listen to your plan and Percy I am expecting it to be short.” Reyna said
“Yes we had Reyna. Annabeth can explain the whole thing.” Percy said and he looked at me and he nodded at me so I stood up. First I have to introduce myself of course
“I am Annabeth Chase Daughter of Athena. We agreed that Chiron will support us with our needs like money, drachmas, nectar and ambrosia but we’ll have to wait because Chiron said that he’ll talk to Mr D-.” I didn’t have the chance to finish my sentence because Reyna asked a question.
“Please excuse me but who is Mr D?” Reyna asked
“Mr D is our camp director he’s the D in the Greek gods oh yeah your Romans so he’s the God of Wine, he’s been sentenced to our camp because of a violation and his father said that he’ll be with us for a hundred years but since he had done heroic things when Kronos invaded Manhattan his father had cut it into 50 yrs. So when it is approved we will have our needs and Percy said that you’ll be the one to manage transportation. The Argo 2 will follow us but will not interfere.” I said.
“I agree in your plan but why would you need help? You’ve got Romans on your side missy.” Octavian said proudly
“Well Octavian, sir, I am a Greek and I am NOT a Roman!” I said proudly
“Octavian SIT DOWN!” Reyna shouted as Octavian quickly sat down.
“Not that I am ignoring your request for transportation but you already have transportation… The Argo 2.” Reyna said. Suddenly the door swung open. There where girls wearing an amazon form short dresses. A girl was wearing a golden glittering belt. I figured out that they we’re amazons and the girl with the belt is their queen. Reyna introduced them to us
“Greeks this is the amazons. This is my sister Hylla and I believe you know her Annabeth.” Reyna said as she narrowed her eyes on me. I remembered seeing Hylla in c.c.’s spa.
“Yes I do Reyna… you we’re in c.c.’s spa. Hylla was the one who assist me.” Annabeth said
“Well if this is the little girl I dressed up huh? Do not worry I forgave you two in ruining our lives back then well if it wasn’t for you I won’t be queen and Reyna will not be here so I thank you.” Hylla said
“You’re welcome.” I said
“Well it’s settled. Your transportation is the Argo 2 and your ship-mates won’t interfere your quest for Nico. I have selected some Roman warrior here to help you in times of need and some senators to help you. Is it okay?” asked Reyna. Of course I nodded.
“Well it’s settled. It’s dinner time! Please go to the mess hall now and Greeks follow Me.” said Percy.
“Romans follow me to the mess” said Reyna. Percy said that he’ll take us on a tour. We made our way out. We made out in the Pomeranian line we followed a road to their mess Percy pointed out a big rocky field, it was the field of Mars as he said. We continued to walk but before we can enter the gate we heard someone scream in the field of Mars. We ran to the fields of mars. We saw someone crying for help. It was Piper! She was wounded and hurt. I ran towards her and I saw her fell over and stumbled across to us. There was a dagger in her back. Jason quickly ran towards us for help but it was too late. Piper was becoming white, we thought it was Piper but we still hear someone screaming.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­__
Who did this to Piper? Who was screaming?
Found in the next chapter

big smile
post soon really good
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
worried
what happens?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?1?!?­!?!­?!
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
YAYYY!!!!I'm back sorry i was grounded btw awesome chappies post soooon....:)
big smile
i'll try to post tomorrow guys :) pls keep posting!!!
@annabeth1930:plzzzzz post sooon..........:))))
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
sad
Its been 10 days please post soon!!!!!!!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
worried
POST!!!! I hope Piper's ok
over a year ago Nemisis said…
post poor pipers who stabbed her couldnt have been reyna