The Heroes of Olympus The war

gumbee posted on Nov 25, 2011 at 02:05AM
Chapter 1 The awakening. Thunder boomed up in the sky and lightning flashed, severing the Heavens.The twelve Olympians were sitting on their thrones as tension increased between them. The war had erupted because the Big three's symbols of power, the Master Bolt,Trident and The Helm of Datknesswere stolen. Somehow, The Master Bolt was found in the hands of Hades but The Trident and Helm Of Darkness were found in the hands of Zeus. Everyone of the Three refused to admit about the theft while they wanted and apology.The twelve had split into two opposing sides.Zeus, Ares, Athena, Dionysus,Hera and Hephaestus on one and Poseidon,Hades,Aphrodite,Apollo,Artermis and Hermes on the other. "Father and Uncles, there is no need of this war!""Silence Athena I have been framed and if I do not have an apology, the war will start!"Zeus shouted."Your bolt has been stolen before Father, could the three of you have been framed?"That caught Poseidon's attention."Fine. We will let six demigods go on a quest.If the answer is not found by the summer solstice,there will be war!"Athena was surprised that Poseidon had suggested that-it was a good idea she had to admit.Thunder boomed, sealing the deal. "Who should we choose?"Poseidon asked."I have it figured out."Zeus thundered and with that, an owl was sent to Camp Half Blood showing the six.......
last edited on Nov 26, 2011 at 08:46AM

The Heroes of Olympus 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...