The Heroes of Olympus Percabeth time

SeaBrat posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 12:20AM
This is the weeks before Hera took Percy away.

Percy
A smell wafted from the kitchen and I ran down from my room. Annabeth was there making muffins, chocolate chip and apple spice. Annabeth saw me approach and she shook her head.
" Percy you can't have a muffin," I pouted at this comment. " They are for the bake sale," she took more muffins from the oven. I frowned and sat down and watched that 70's show. After watching that for a while, I got up and put my arms around Annabeth, swaying her from side to side.
" What do you want?" she turned toward me with a spoon in her hand.
" Can I lick the spoon?" she smirked.
" No," I did not like this statement, I pressed her up against the fridge, she dropped her spoon as she entangled her hands in my hair. As she kissed me, I let one of my hands unwrap from her lower back and sneak toward the counter. I grabbed a muffin, let go of Annabeth completely, and ran as fast as I could to my room and locked the door, putting my body weight against the door frame. I sat there crunching on my chocolate chip muffin as Annabeth yelled at me from the otherside of the door.
" Percy Jackson! Open the door!" Annabeth pounded on the wood.
"No!" I retorted with muffin in my mouth.
" Please?" she whimpered falling to the ground.
" No," I finished the last of my muffin then went over to my dresser to get a clean shirt, my present one had monster dust, blue cake, and now chocolate. I threw my shirt off and it landed on the hamper. 3 pointer to Mr. Jackson! Then with a thud, my door was kicked off and landed with the hinges still on on my carpet.

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PJBTRT22 said…
big smile
I like this !!!!!!!!! :DD
Please post soon!♥
over a year ago crazyperson22 said…
yeah it's good