The Heroes of Olympus The Mark Of Athena

greekOmega posted on Nov 02, 2011 at 11:04PM
The Mark Of Athena

Disclaimer: All this stuff is own by Rick Riordan

The mark Of Athena

Percy

Percy looked at the giant boat that was landing at camp Jupiter. This could be the best day since he had woken in the wolf house, or the last. He knew that Annabeth and his other fellow Greek demigods were inside that ship. And Jason. Jason Grace, Praetor of the legion, the slayer of Krios and the lost hero of Camp Jupiter. Jason was the only one that could prevent Octavian from executing him. Sure, he could beat Octavian easily in case of emergency, but he couldn’t beat the entire legion, not even with the help of his Greek friends. It wouldn’t be right to do it anyways, he had sworn on his life, and he had to respect that. If Jason said the Greeks were a menace, he was dead. If Jason said the opposite, he could live. It was really simple. He had never felt so vulnerable, even more than when he lost his invincibility. This was the first thing he had to leave to destiny. He sent a silent prayer, hoping that Jason was treated nicely while in camp. He was conscious of Octavian staring at him, hoping for a mark of fear on his face. Percy put the most serious face he could. He wasn’t going to give the skinny guy that pleasure. He also looked at the sky, not the boat, but higher, to the Gods, which probably were watching the moment their children were finally meeting.

The whole legion, even some of the wounded, had gathered behind him, in formation, their armors repaired and cleaned, their pilum slightly inclined at the boat that was landing and their banners at the front of each cohort. The fifth cohort had a special glow because of the imperial gold equipment.
Reyna stood next to him, while Tyson, Ella and Mrs. O’Leary stood behind them. Tyson smiled and waved, while laughing at the sight of the boat.
They stood waiting for about a minute when the boat landed in front of them, in the middle of the forum. A stair was drop from the board and the demigods started to descend. First came a boy with curly black hair, Leo. Then a girl with uneven hair. Piper maybe? After her, a big tough looking girl came. Clarisse. This was maybe the second time he was glad of seeing her. A blonde guy dropped from the boat, not even using the stair, just hovering down to earth. “So dramatic” Percy thought “Clearly son of Jupiter”. A cheer erupted from the legion when Jason landed, and even Reyna lost her seriousness for a moment. Only Octavian didn’t join the cheering. Percy didn’t cared about all the cheering or the famous Jason; he only had eyes for the girl that had just touched ground. “Annabeth!!!” She looked stunned “ You remember me?” “ I could never forget you”
They stared at each other’s. It was a few seconds, but still Percy tried to read that expression that was always hard to read. Percy was beginning to think that she hated him when she smiled and ran to him. Percy didn’t care anymore of the roman discipline or the fact that about 200 romans were looking at him; he just ran up to her and hugged her. “Finally” he whispered before their lips met. They stood like that for a few minutes or, hours, or weeks, Percy didn’t really cared, until a familiar voice made them break apart. “Well Seaweed Brain, don’t you think you owe your girlfriend an explanation instead of kiss?”
“Actually Thalia, I owe her both. I disappeared for 8 months, imagined all the times I would have kissed her”
“Shut up Seaweed Brain” Annabeth said while smiling. Percy beamed at her and didn’t notice the last person coming down the boat. “Percy!!” she cried and hugged him. He was glad Annabeth wasn’t jealous of her anymore. “Hi Rachel,” he said, looking at the mass of red hair in his chest “I missed you to, could you stop crushing my ribs?” Rachel smiled and let him go. Percy couldn`t be happier. He had recovered his memories, Annabeth was back and so were some of his friends.
Of course, the moment was ruined.
Octavian’s voice echoed through the forum. “Listen to me legionnaires! We have to decide if we must kill the Graecus, or let them live. I must remind you that they came in a warship, held our praetor in their headquarters and now brought him to us, as a hostage. Believe me, the stuffed animals never lie!” Rachel giggled. “Is this guy serious?”
“Shut up Octavian!” Jason shouted. “People of Rome, don’t listen to Octavian! Everything he is saying, everything he has said about Greeks are lies!”
A collective gasped ran through the legion. Octavian chuckled “Please Jason, don’t worry, you are safe now. Obviously those Graecus have torture you into saying that. What did they tell you? That they will destroy Rome? Greeks don’t know how to fight, they are weak. We just destroyed Terra’s armies and the giant Polybotes, what harm could Greeks do?”
“I must remind you Octavian, that it was thanks to Percy that we defeated Terra’s armies. His quest companions told me he fought alone against the spirits of the fifth cohort, who couldn’t die, and retrieved the eagle.” Reyna said in a calm tone. Octavian blushed while a few soldiers snickered. “And, Percy defeated the giant alone also. I think only Jason could have done that in this camp.” Octavian stood rigid, his face almost purple with rage. Things weren’t going the way he wanted.
“Octavian, Greeks aren’t the way you think they are!” Jason said. “They are not weak, or stupid or anything we thought. They aren`t enemies! While I was in Camp Half-blood, I learned new things, and was well cared for. I am not here as a tortured hostage, I am here as a friend of them, and your Prateor, telling you to trust Greeks.”
“There is no time for a senate meeting.” Reyna declared, “We must vote immediately. All in favor of working with the greek demigods, raise your hand.”
Her hand, Jason’s and Percy’s went immediately up. Percy looked at the senators gathered behind him. For a few terrifying seconds they stayed with their hands down. Octavian was about to shout the order of killing him, when all the senators but one raised their hands. Cheers erupted from most of the legion, especially from the 5th cohort. Percy smiled at his friends, while he hugged Annabeth again. He could see Octavian leaving furiously with some of his followers. He smiled.
“I missed you wise girl” “ I missed you to seaweed brain” and they kissed again.
Definitely the best day.

The Heroes of Olympus 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Safree said…
big smile
Awesome read the article and switched to the right one. please post soon.yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! (Octavian is an idiot :p)
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
Please post soon this is so good
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
awesome! post soon!!!!!!!!!! :D
over a year ago greekOmega said…
Okay, sorry it took me so long, here is the second chapter
Disclaimer: All this is own by Rick Riordan

Percy

Percy woke up at the sound of shouts outside the barracks. He dressed up quickly, and went outside. He sighted as he saw a bunch of romans arguing with Annabeth. Again.
Since the Argo II had landed, Annabeth had spent a lot of time staring at the roman buildings, the coliseum, and basically everything that had been copied from the old Rome. Some romans had gotten tired from this, as Octavian continued spreading rumors of the demigods in camp half-blood wanting to invade Camp Jupiter. A bunch of children of Minerva, from the 1st and 2nd cohorts had continuously stopped Annabeth from looking at their architecture. They asked her if she wanted to copy their stuff in her "filthy camp-Graecus".
Annabeth had replied at them, how could they called themselves children of Minerva if they didn’t knew that romans copied Greeks. That had really pissed them off. Percy wasn`t sure it was wise to call ignorant a bunch of children of the wisdom goddess. When they asked her who her godly parent was and she said proudly Athena, they burst out laughing, and then challenged her to a “wisdom competition”. Bunch of geeks. Annabeth had beaten them in every single question. Since then, they had been a little less aggressive, but they still were pissed off. Rumors had been spread around the Camp and Annabeth had become unpopular among the romans. They would avoid her and looked at her suspiciously. Percy feared that Hera had meant that Annabeth would make romans break the non-aggression vow and expulse Greek demigods from Camp Jupiter.
“All this is Octavian fault” Percy muttered angrily as he went to break the fight. He hated that guy, and wished he could slash him open and read a happy future for everyone with no more Octavian.
The argument heated up and some guy`s hands were tightly closed in their swords hilts. “All right, break it up!!!” the argument stopped abruptly when Percy shouted. The romans bowed, while Annabeth stood by his side. They only respected Percy and obeyed him because he saved camp. Being Praetor didn`t count, as they were loyal to Octavian and wanted him as Praetor. “Get out” was the only thing Percy could say, he knew that anything else would cause another fight.

Annabeth was scowling and looked really tired and sad. Percy immediately hugged her. “It’s okay Annabeth, don’t worry”
-“I’m not worried, its just I’m tired of arguing with everybody”
Percy held her even more tightly. “Its not your fault, its Octavian’s. Listen; try to avoid those guys from now on. We’ll leave to Rome, the real Rome soon and then we won’t have to listen to them anymore. Annabeth smiled at him and kissed him. “Let’s go to the city” Percy invited.
They walked from the barracks to the city, and Annabeth filled him in with everything that had happened at camp since he disappeared.
“How’s Grover?” “O he’s fine. When your first disappeared, he was worried sick and he left camp to search for you. But I sent a message with iris and told him you were fine from the boat.”
“Oh and Nico is also searching for you, although I couldn’t contact him. I don’t know why.” Percy felt guilty, he hadn’t told anyone about Nico knowing of Camp Jupiter and that he was in it. Only Hazel and Frank knew, and Percy had asked them not to tell anybody. Anyway, Hazel avoided any greek demigod, especially Leo Valdez.
Percy and Annabeth entered to a little café and sat in a table. “Listen Annabeth” Percy started “Nico knew about this camp and he was here when I arrived. We even talked, but he didn’t say anything about my past or that we were friends.” Annabeth expression turned from disbelief to outrage. “He saw you!? And didn’t tell me!? Oh my gods, I’m going to kill him when I see him again!”
“Yeah I also wanted to kill him when I remembered everything, but we might not see him for a while. He was captured by the giants, while he searched for the doors of death.” Percy said in a sad tone.
“N…Nico has been captured?” – “yeah, by the giants” Percy repeated. Annabeth was about to say something, but a small kid interrupted them. He raised his arm in salute and said “Ave Praetor, your presence is required in the senate. And all the Greek demigods too.” He kept looking at Annabeth, while scowling, as if he was annoyed by her presence.
They left to the senate, holding hands but in silence, as the messenger was still with them. When they entered the Senate, they found that they were the last. Reyna and Octavian stood at the center, with their purple tunics on. All the senators sat by the right side and at the left sat Piper, Leo, Clarisse, Thalia, Rachel, Frank, Hazel and Jason. Annabeth sat next to him, while Percy went to the middle, wrapping himself with a purple tunic a boy gave him.
“Now that everybody is here, we can proceed.” Reyna said. Percy looked at Annabeth; she was scowling while looking at Reyna. Percy knew she was remembering the small girl from Circe’s island.
“We have gathered you all to discuss who will be the seventh demigod of the prophecy.” Reyna continued.
“Please, come here the six demigods that are already part of it” Piper, Leo, Jason, Hazel and Frank walked to the center.
“Jason, tell us what you had to do in your quest” Percy said. He already knew, but he had to ask anyway. “We had to free Hera from Gaea’s prison, Piper and Leo broke the prison.”
“Jason, Leo and Piper are obviously part of the seven. And Percy, Hazel and frank also are. The seventh demigod must be elected now. And for that, we need the gods help.” Reyna said and she pointed to Octavian. He walked to an altar and sliced open a stuffed goat. He stood by the fire, while he muttered and danced, while the greek demigods stared in disbelief. Finally he looked back and announced: “The seventh demigod shall be someone who has power among the senate, a person who can be trusted and that is descendent of the god of the sun. We all know who might be that person” he pointed at himself. There was a silence that was broken by Rachel laughing. “oh please, you call that a prophecy? She said, while walking to the center and pushing the stuffed animal to the fire. Octavian turned purple. “How dare you stupid filthy Graecus to burn those entrails!!! They were the proof of what I said!!! Filthy greek, traitor, you should be ex..” Rachel slapped him so hard that Octavian did a full turn and fell to the floor. “For your information, greeks are much more intelligent that Romans. And a true prophecy isn’t announced by looking at the interior of a stuffed animal! A prophecy is told by the spirit of Delphos, which I currently hold.” And as if to prove it, green smoke came from her mouth and she stood really rigid. With a deep voice she chanted:

“9 demigods will travel west. In the true land, 2 shall part
And the child of death they shall save.
7 will go, and joined by the gods, the giants they will fight.
But of one demigod the success will depend
With one choice he will save the world or destroy it.
Beware the mark of Athena in him.”

I couldn't make it longer sorry. i have to study for math
wink
AMAZING!! don't know how you come up with this stuff;)
big smile
That was sooooooooo awesome please post soon
big smile
wow incredible. the romons should leave anabeth alone. please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to everybody for commenting!!
I might post tomorrow, but not today. I have a stupid math test :(
Remember check for an update tomorrow!!!
Sorry i couldn't post, but i had to do a lot of homework,
but i am already writing part of it.
over a year ago beba157jello said…
smile
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pliz pooost nice nd amazin

over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
Awww you couldnt post, Yay your writing part of it! Please post whenever you can!

-Kaity_daAwesome!
wink
its cool post whenever
over a year ago zakittle said…
B**** slap from Rachel I'm scared now. I mean come on she nailed Kronos in the eye with a blue plastic hair brush, why wouldn't I be scared.
Alright i finished!!!!!!!!
here is the next chapter:
All this is own by Rick Riordan

Annabeth

Annabeth couldn’t believe what Rachel had said. The Mark Of Athena could only meant her, and was she supposed to influence on what Percy did?
And did the prophecy mean that everything depended of Percy’s choice again? Annabeth couldn’t believe it.
Jason broke the silence: “from what I understand, someone here will save the world or destroy it, influenced by something of Athena.” He looked at Percy. “I think we all know who is that person”
Percy sighted, but didn’t say anything. Hazel looked sadly at Percy, she knew this was the second great prophecy that involved him.
“There nothing we can do about it, but we must select the 9 demigods who will travel west.” Reyna said. Leo said, “the seven that were chosen are obviously in, but we only know 6 and we are missing 3 demigods. Annabeth is one of those 3, as she is the only descendant of Athena here. Who are the other 2?”
“I will go” Thalia said. “I should be useful in the boat when we are flying.” “But Thalia, what about your fear to heights?” Percy asked, smiling a bit. “I won’t look to the sides, don’t worry” she said, smiling too. Reyna nodded in approval. “Then Clarisse will be the 9th demigod” She announced. Everybody looked at Clarisse who was actually smiling. “Finally! I haven’t been in a quest for years, I need some action not just training!” she said “But first we have to contact our camp and make them come here”
“Wait, but what if they attack camp, who will defend it if everybody is here?” Percy said.
“Percy, Gaea’s army won’t attack the camps anymore, she will make us come out, and get to fight against all of us at the same time. She is overconfident and knows that she can defeat us if we fight” Piper said. Annabeth looked at her amazed “You are probably the less Aphrodite-like kid she ever had” Piper smiled at the compliment.
“Then its decided” Percy said, “Greeks and Romans will fight together against Gaea’s army, while we fight the giants and save the child of death, who is Nico, that was captured by Gaea.
“Nico has been captured?!!” Thalia shouted. “Yeah,” Percy said sadly. Thalia scowled but didn’t say anything.
“Wait a moment!!!” Octavian’s voice echoed through the senate, making everybody jump, he been really quiet since he heard a true prophecy. “There are 6 greeks in this quest, and 4 of the seven are greeks! there must be more romans, our fighting skills are superior, everybody in the legion knows that! With the greeks leading the quest we will fail!”
Annabeth wanted to punch Octavian, but Percy did it before her. He punched Octavian in the face so hard that Octavian fell, grabing his nose, while screaming in a really high-pitched voice.
He stood up, while screaming menaces, but they could only hear “I’ll tell the legion about this quest!”
Reyna was smiling but her tone was worried “The legion won’t be pleased when they hear Octavian.”
“We must prove them that greeks aren’t weaks” Clarisse said.
“How?” leo asked. “With war games of course” Frank said.
“I think that’s the only way” Reyna said. Everybody nodded.
“We are just missing one thing” Annabeth said “A leader”
“Percy will lead, isn’t it obvious?”
-“I think everybody deserves that opportunity”
“Annabeth is right, we must choose a leader that wants to lead” Reyna said. “if someone wants to lead, come here” Nobody moved for a while, until Percy and Jason stepped forward at the same time, staring at each other. “I think I should lead” They said, at the same time, again. Everybody looked at the most powerful demigods on the room. Reyna was about to say something but she stopped.
“I think that we should this the old roman way and make Jason and Percy fight, to choose a leader.” Hazel said. Everybody nodded.
“I think we are done then.” Reyna said
“Just one more thing” Percy said, he took his purple toga and tossed it to Jason “I don’t want to take your power away, although we are still fighting to see who leads.” Jason nodded at Percy, and wrapped himself with the toga. “is that okay?” he asked the senators, who had been watching everything without saying a thing. They nodded.
“Then it’s officially done” Jason said, standing next to Reyna. “You are dismissed, the war games will be this night. “

Leo

They were all coming out when there was a loud pop and figure appeared in the middle of the senate. It was a guy with sandy hair, wearing a nike t-shirt, shorts and shoes. Leo stared at the god that had appeared. “Hello demigods!” he cried. “ I am Hermes or Mercury, messenger god, thieves gods, travelers gods, etc, etc.”
Percy stepped forward and smiled at the god. “Hello Hermes”
Hermes took a cellphone from his pocket that transformed into a caduceus, with to living snakes wrapped around the pole. Percy smirked “and hi Martha and George, no I don’t have a rat for you” Everybody except for Annabeth and Thalia looked at him as if he was crazy.
Hermes looked at all of them and said. “The gods have decided to give the 9 demigods something to aid them in their quest” He raised his staff, there was a bright blue light at the tip and suddenly a white carpet appeared next to Hermes, full of weapon, some of imperial gold and some of celestial bronze. Leo’s jaw dropped. Hermes smiled “they are all yours” he said and then disappeared.
Leo couldn’t believe it, he saw swords, hammers, knives, 9 black backpacks full of stuff inside, a golden bow with a quiver full of arrows and many things more.
Leo picked up a war hammer that had a long celestial bronze pole and a small head with a spike at one end. “That’s a cavalry hammer” The girl called Hazel told him. He smiled at her and said “ well I’m keeping it” Hazel blushed deeply. Was he that hot?, Leo thought, as he laid the hammer by his side. He then picked up 3 wickedly sharp knives and a leather bag that was obviously made for carrying the knives. He picked up one backpack and opened it. There was a first aid kit, that included ambrosia and nectar, a greek armor and a map of Greece and Rome.
“Whoa this is really cool!” Percy exclaimed by his side. Everybody looked at him, he had leather belt that passed trough his right shoulder and then back to the hip. Hanging by his left size Leo saw scabbards for five knives, and in his hip a big bag that Leo supposed it was for keeping more knives. “They are throwing knives!” Percy exclaimed, “My aims sucks with a bow, but I can throw one of this perfectly” Annabeth chuckled “Percy, you should use one of these” she held a gold pistol. “Whoa, were did you get one of those?!”
When everybody finished, Leo looked at the weapons they picked: Percy had his throwing knives, a trident in one hand and another one strapped to his back, he was grinning like a crazy guy. Annabeth has her knife, the gold gun and two long knives at her hip. Jason had his gladius, and a rectangular shield that covered almost all his body, but this one, unlike the ones in the legion, was completely gold, with the words SPQR written in the middle. Piper had picked up a crossbow, and had a quiver with bronze bolts and her knife strapped to her back. Thalia looked as if she wanted to fight gaea’s army alone: She had her huntress bow and arrows, her shield and spear, and about 6 knives in different places. Hazel only had her cavalry sword, a small shield and a short dagger. Frank was also equipped lightly; he just had the golden bow and arrows hanging from his back. And finally, Clarisse: She had a 5-foot long spear with a red light at the tip, a circular shield, two swords and a knife strapped to her boot.
Suddenly a voice spoke: “Demigods, your weapons will now disappear, but when you need them they will appear.”
Leo recognized his dad’s voice. The room was filled with light so bright it hurt and then they were all standing with nothing. Percy dropped his head, but then he checked his pocket and took a pen. “Yes!!! I still have riptide” he uncapped the pen and bronze sword appeared in his hand. “That’s awesome!” Leo shouted. “Yeah It is”
Thalia was suddenly holding one of her knives. “Just as my bow” she said.
Something caught Leo attention. In the middle of the carpet there was a glove with a metal plate sprouting from the end. Leo recognized it immediately, the night before they landed, he dreamt of his father and saw him using that same glove. He picked it up and examined it. Yeah it was the same. He put it on. If it was the same then if he thought of fire… Everybody yelped as fire erupted from the glove. “What is that!?” Frank yelled, his face really pale. Leo grinned “It a thing my father invented, it enhances my fire powers so I can use them for much more longer before I ran out of energy.”
“Oh” frank said, paling even more.
The 10 demigods and Rachel came out of the senate and found themselves with a mob of angry legionnaires, Octavian at the head.
Percy looked at Reyna “I think it time for war games”

last edited over a year ago
Why does it look longer in word?
Did you like it guys?

big smile
AWESOME!!!!! PLEASE POST SOON
mischievous
i wouldn't be reading it if i didn't like it and its really amazing. octavian should shut-up and mind his own business. oh and everything looks longer in word
last edited over a year ago
Sorry everybody, but i can't post today, and tomorrow i'm leaving to San francisco so i won't be able to post for a week. i might post tomorrow, but I'm not sure and it will be short, any way.
So remember, check next thursday for an update!

Ps: if i see a giant greek ship, i will post a picture of it here.

aaahhhhhhhhhhh no new chapters all well have fun in san francisco
cake
oh well hope san fransico is fun
over a year ago zakittle said…
cool
Check out the sea lions they're cool.
Im Back!!!!
Hello everybody I'm back from San Francisco and i already have a chapter:

Jason

Jason walked with the others to the fort that had been constructed. It stood in the middle of the fields of mars, four walls of wood, and a tower in the middle with a huge mounted crossbow. Inside the fort, 10 spear and a few bows lay against one of the walls. Jason frowned, he knew that the romans would have a siege tower and Hannibal, plus all their knowledge to breach those small walls.

Behind him, the whole legion marched with Octavian at the lead. They were anxiously waiting to see how they destroyed the greek demigods.

Reyna halted. “Listen up!!! The greek demigods will defend the fort and the same number of romans will attack!”
Jason looked at the Greeks, they were 6. Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Clarisse and Thalia walked into the fort. He felt jealous as he saw Piper enter the fort, wishing he could be with her. He still didn’t know what was going on between him and Reyna, they had been so busy there was no time.
6 romans stepped forward, but then Reyna shouted “I want 12 more soldiers attacking!!! Now!!! Man the siege tower and get Hannibal moving!”
“Reyna what are you doing?” Jason said, grabbing her by the arm. “I’ve seen Percy fight, 6 of our soldiers are no match against him, and we need to show that Greeks are able of defending themselves from more than 6 demigods.” Jason nodded, and mounted his Pegasus. As Praetor, it was his duty to watch the war game. Reyna mounted and together they flew until they were hovering on top of the tower. There, Percy and Annabeth were looking at the force that was attacking them, Octavian at the head, shouting orders. Jason saw that Frank and Hazel were among the soldiers.
Next to the walls, Clarisse was barking orders to Piper and Leo, while Thalia just stood in front of the gates, smirking.
Leo and Piper each got a spear, while Thalia climbed to one of the walls, her hunting bow in one hand and a quiver full of arrows at her back.

Percy and Annabeth joined the others. “Thalia, when I tell you, shoot one arrow to the tower, next to the wheels” She nooded and got ready. “Leo, use your powers to burn the arrow of Thalia and then enhance the fire when its stuck to the wood” Annabeth said. “Clarisse and Piper, with me!” Percy said while he stood in front of the door.” They followed him, while Annabeth, Leo and Thalia stood on one of the walls. “A full minute passed before Annabeth shouted “Now Thalia!!!”
The attacking romans laughed when they saw the single arrow flying towards the tower. They stopped laughing when the arrow burst into fire. They screamed when the whole base caught fire, consuming the top levels. The three romans on top of the tower jumped just as the last level was consumed.
Octavian screamed, but then ordered his soldiers to take cover behind Hannibal, as he charged against the gate.

Inside the fort, the 6 demigods waited patiently for the elephant to charge.
The gate broke down as Hannibal crushed against it. As soon as the elephant entered, Percy raised his hand and water sprouted from them, hitting Hannibal full in the face, making it go back, almost squashing the legionnaires.
Jason gasped as Percy uncapped a pen that grew into a bronze sword with a wickedly sharp point. The rest of the demigods took their weapons also, and together they charged against the romans that came with their shields locked together, forming an impenetrable wall. Jason had never seen anything like this. He had seen the demigods practice with their swords, but he had never seen them fight. Clarisse, Annabeth, Thalia and Percy jumped everywhere, dodging swords and pilums. Jason saw Annabeth dodge the sword of one of their best soldiers and slam the hilt of her knife between his eyes. Clarisse electrocuted with her spear one soldier, and then cut another one in the arm. Thalia had her shield and spear out and was fighting against 3 soldiers at the same time. Leo and Piper weren’t doing bad either. They fought side by side, Piper slashing with Katropis while Leo breaking bones with his hammer. And then there was Percy. Jason couldn’t believe what he saw, Percy fought against 7 demigods at the same time. 4 of them were children of Mars, the best fighters after himself, Hazel, Frank, who kept changing form, and Octavian. Percy knocked out a son of Mars by slamming the flat of his sword on his head, then he sent a daughter of Mars flying away by hitting her with a torrent of water.
Hazel tried to stab Percy, but with a sudden movement, he disarmed her and had her cavalry sword in his hand. Octavian, Frank and the other two soldiers lunged all at the same time against him. Jason couldn’t see well what happened but suddenly Octavian, Frank were completely wet and unconscious, while the other two soldiers were quietly backing off.
It took the Greek a few minutes more to finish with the rest of the romans. The ones that didn’t fight stood with their mouth wide open, while Reyna smile. But Jason wasn’t too happy, he knew that he had no chance of beating Percy in their duel tomorrow.
big smile
More chapters on the way!
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
i love it ! post soon !!
this is amazing keep posting
heart
YEAH your back and good jason now knows his place.PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry everybody but i won't be able to post for a while. maybe ill post on tuesday or wednesday.
SO, what do you think should happen: Percy beats Jason, JAson beats Percy, or they discover they fighting skills are the same?
I will write about what you choose.
smile
omg that was AWESOME!!! I think Percy should beat Jason...:)
big smile
Percy beats Jason. I ike Jason but I like Percy more
mischievous
jason gets owned by percy
over a year ago gumbee said…
big smile
Percy owns jason
smile
Ahh, Jason looses... YES!!! We are all so mean to Jason.
alright so i'll post when i have time
BTW, check this other fan pop i have, it called the lighting thief annabeth point of view.
smile
Surprise! I posted! u r welcome btw

Frank

Frank stared at the arena waiting for the 2 most powerful demigods to appear and fight. The coliseum was full, the whole legion was present and something like half of little Rome. Hazel stood by his side, but she was looking to were the greeks were, specifically, Leo Valdez. Frank couldn’t help feeling jealous. Leo had appeared out of nothing and probably didn’t even know Hazel’s name, he knew that, but Hazel thought that he was Sammy, her old boyfriend. Frank sighted, but pulled his mind away from those thoughts.
Suddenly, one of the gates opened and Jason walked into the arena. He had his armor on, a legion shield strapped to his arm, a pilum in one hand and his golden gladious hanging from his hip.
The whole legion cheered when they saw him. “He’s dead” he thought. Jason was a good fighter, but Percy was just better.
He smiled as he imagined every roman present gasping, as their hero was defeated. Everybody thought that Jason was better fighting because he defeated a titan. Problem is, they didn’t know Percy had beaten 3 titans, including Kronos.

A few minutes later, another gate opened and Percy walked into the arena. He only had a greek armor, no sword or shield.
Almost everybody chuckled when they saw him.

“Legionnaires!!!” Reyna shouted, “ We are gathered here to watch Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, and Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, fight for the honor of leading the quest of the 9 demigods!
The rules are simple, every magical item is accepted, and every power can be used. Just don’t kill each other!!” She sat down in the Praetor’s seat. Next to her, was Octavian close to the other chair, as he was already planning to seat on it.
Jason looked at Percy, who was still weapon less, raised his pilum, shouted “Roma Victoria!!!” and charged.

Jason

Jason was about to skewer Percy, when he raised his left arm and pressed a button on his watch. Metal spiraled out of it until he was holding a 4 feet wide bronze shield. There was a collective “wow!” in the crowd.
Jason tried to stop himself but he couldn’t. Percy waited for the last moment, he sidestepped, avoiding the spear point and he slammed his shield in Jason uncovered chest. Jason flew 5 feet before he landed on his back. He struggled to catch his breath as he stood up.
Percy was waiting form him, his sword already in his hand.
Jason slashed with his spear but Percy deflected it. He tried to stab him, but now Percy stepped forward, raising his shield. The point of the spear bounced off. Percy was so close that Jason couldn’t wield his spear. Percy did a series of movements but Jason managed to block or dodge all of them. He lunged his spear to Percy’s face that made him step away. Jason slashed with his spear, but Percy blocked it and in one quick slashing movement cut it in half.
Jason unsheathed his sword and slashed at Percy. He parried it.
It continued like that for a while; slash, block, dodge, and slash.
As minutes passed, Jason started feeling tired, his sword getting heavier. Percy however seemed fine, just blocking all his attacks and occasionally attacking. “He’s toying with me, he wants to make me tire before attacking” Jason realized. He knew that if Percy attacked him, he had no chance. He had to attack powerfully before percy did it.
Jason rolled out of Percy’s sword way and raised his sword. Lighting hit his sword and then it shot out straight at Percy. He managed to raise his shield before the lighting hit him and sent him flying away.
Percy stood up quickly, bruised and with his hair spiking out.
He looked at Jason and suddenly he felt his feet leaving the ground. A giant wave that appeared suddenly had grabbed him. He struggled to free himself and with the help of the winds he managed to. He flew towards Percy, but he raised his shield once more. Jason managed to stop himself before he bounced off once again and he slashed at Percy’s shield. Percy dodged the attack, and when Jason slashed again he used the flat of his sword to twist Jason`s sword and make him drop it. Before Jason could react, Percy slammed the butt of his sword between his eyes and he stumbled back and fell to the ground. When he was able to see clearly again, Percy was raising his sword, the crowd cheering, and showing his back to him. Jason knew that what he was about to do was completely coward, but he did it anyways. Using every drop of energy left in his body, he summoned a massive lighting. It hit Percy right in the small of his back and he was lunched from the middle of the field until he was smashed against the walls of the arena. He didn’t move anymore.
There was complete silence in the coliseum. Annabeth stood up and screamed. “Nooo!!!!” Thalia was trying to make her seat, but she was looking to Jason as if she didn’t believe what she just saw. “You killed him Jason!!! His vulnerable spot was right there, it was the only way of killing him!!!!” Annabeth shouted she started crying desperately. Jason just stared to Percy. He had killed someone, a person, a demigod just like him.
But then suddenly, Percy groaned. He managed to get on his feet, still facing the wall. The wind started picking up. It started to rain and Jason could feel the earth shaking. Gaea, he thought. But when he looked to Percy, he remembered something. “Son of Poseidon, god of the sea, storms and earth shaker.”
Ohh gods Jason thought as he saw the massive storm in front of him, while the earth shacked. Jason could only think of one thing before the combined force of the storm and the earthquake made him pass out: “To storm or fire the world must fall”
Yes i know, its short, but i had a lot of stuff to do.
big smile
YEAH Percy beated Jason post soon
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
kiss
Awesome !! post soon
over a year ago cheekypeach said…
big smile
PLEASE POST SOON UR VERSION OF MOA IS AWESOME