The Heroes of Olympus The Deal

percy359 posted on Oct 22, 2011 at 06:03AM
Alternate universe
Percy and Thalia are the same age. before they were born Zeus and Poseidon made a deal. A prophecy and council shall clear it up.
Perlia

The Heroes of Olympus 96 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

over a year ago percy359 said…
Proulge
Zeus and Poseidon
25 years before Percy and Thalia are born
"Why did you have to kill Dexter." Zeus said. " Because you killed Jasper." Poseidon replied. " Lets make a deal, Zeus said, the first one of us to have a kid looses and the winner is allowed to have a kid. If they are of the opposite sex, when they are 15 they will marry." Zeus said. "Deal." Poseidon said." But they become gods."

25 Years later

Poseidon had just got a kid called Percues Orion Jackson. He was the 1 month old. His mum had died in child birth. He lived at an orphanage. Zeus had had a kid a day later than Poseidon so he was happy. His child Thalia was in the orphanage as well. Her mother had also died in child birth. He sighed. He hoped they liked each other. After all they were going getting marred.
last edited over a year ago
Do you like it
Chapter 1
Percy

"Come on seaweed brain we will be late." Thalia said."Coming pinecone face." I replied. I got dressed and ran down the stairs. My name is Percy Jackson and I go to Yancy acadamey. My best friend is Thalia Grace. We walked to school and met our friend Grover. Grover has a diesese in his legs so he gets out of P.E, but don't let that fool you, he runs super fast when it's enchilada day at the cafeteria.
Me and Thalia are 12 years old and Grover is 13 but he got held back a year. Anyway we went to maths class and sat down. Our teacher Ms Dodds is an old bat from Georgia. She loves to give detention to anyone. Today me and Thalia were so bored that we started playing footsie under the table. Ms Dodds saw us and said, " Percy,Thalia detention." Just then the bell rang." Everyone ran outside for lunch while me and Thalia sat there waiting for our sentence." Suddenly Ms Dodds was standing on our desk except she had bat wings. " You must die for the rising to succeed." She yelled. Then Grover ran in holding 2 rings. He chucked one to me and one to Thalia. Grover yelled," TWIST THE JEWELS. " We twisted th jewels and suddenly we were holding spears. I stabbed Ms Dodds in the stomach while Thalia chopped of her head." I have got to get you out of here." Grover said.

Thalia
"What just happened?" I asked, "I'll tell you later Grover said. He got us into a taxi and said, " long island sound 4567 farm road. 20 minutes later we were there. " Where are we?" Percy said. " Just run up the hill. Suddenly a whole bunch of things charged us. We ran up the hill when a thing hit Grover. Me and Percy stopped and twisted the jewels on our rings. Our spears appeared and we charged the thing. Percy stabbed it at the same time as I stabbed it disintegrated. Me and Percy picked up Grover and ran across the boundary line.
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
smile
really cool!!!!!!!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
married? what about Annabith?
This an alternate universe u will see
over a year ago magic-cow said…
cool post soon
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
really cool! post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast mind u !
Will post tommorow hopefully
Chapter 2 Preview
Annabeth

I was talking to Chiron when I heard yelling and shouting. I ran outside and saw a boy carrying
Grover and supporting a girl. He flopped down at my feet. I yelled for Chiron. He appeared and saw the boy on the floor and the girl holding him. " Get them to the infirmary now." He yelled. I took them to the infirmary.
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
Okay awesome idea and everything
but one question, why does Percy call Thalia pinecone face. He only called her that because she was a tree and since she isn't one here, why is he calling her that?
And one more thing, if they don't know about their parents and monsters why is Thalia calling him seaweedbrain
lol but other than that, awesome and awesome. Post soon
that will be explained... oh what the heck he calls her that because when they were little a he glued a pinecone to her nose and seaweed brain because she put seaweed on his head as payback
surprise
gooo! and percy359 has nearly reached the level of RR himself and he's inching forwards and.... YES I DONT BELIEVE IT! HES DONE IT! WHOOO!

all he has to do is swear on the styx that he will post 1 chp per day (or every 2 days) and hell reach the ultimate level of coolness!
Okay I swear to you terms.
Chapter 2
Annabeth

I was talking to Chiron when I heard yelling and shouting. I ran outside and saw a boy carrying
Grover and supporting a girl. He flopped down at my feet. I yelled for Chiron. He appeared and saw the boy on the floor and the girl holding him. " Get them to the infirmary now." He yelled. I took them to the infirmary. Nico ran up to me and said, " Whats up Annabeth." Then he saw the 2 kids and said, " Again." I nodded a carried the boy to a bed. I picked up a spoon and started feeding him ambrosia while Nico fed the girl.

1 day later
Percy

I woke up on a bed with a huge head ache. I looked around for Thalia but I couldn't find her. I twisted the jewel on my ring and my spear appeared. I grabbed it and looked around. Suddenly I felt a hand grab me and try to pull my spear away. I turned and used the butt of my spear to hit the person. I saw a girl with blond hair on the floor clutching her side. " Oww watch it." She said. " Sorry." I replied. "Come on I'm taking you to Chiron.

She took me to a big red house with blue windows. I walked inside to see Grover and Thalia talking to a guy in a wheelchair. "MR BRUNNER." I yelled. " Chiron actually. and he stood up and I saw a half man half horse in his place.
got computer ban can't post for 1 week
over a year ago Gracyia_23 said…
big smile
So cool! Post soon
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
its great why wont u post more?!?
angry
ummmm hard to break it 2 u but its like way past one week :( post soon
over a year ago FrankyFuqya12 said…
ya. post asap
ur not sticking to ur terms
over a year ago magic-cow said…
It has been way over a week
Yeah sorry my fanpop stuffed up and i fargot password and it took 23 days for it to tell me
chapter 3 Preveiw
Thalia

Percy had been knocked out for 3 days now. I was really worried about him. I mean he has been my best friend for my whole life and I kinda have a small crush on him just a small one mind you. But that Annabeth girl is drooling over him. Anyway I was talking to Chiron when Percy and Annabeth walked in Percy yelled,"Mr Brunner!" I prefer Chiron my boy." Chiron said.
sorry, i am hosting the godess styx so since u have half failed in ur promise i will torture but not kill u wid dry ice!

muahhahh!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
This is awesome! Post soon!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Yes please post soon!! I luv ur story
Plz post!!! This is so cool!!!
Percy had been knocked out for 3 days now. I was really worried about him. I mean he has been my best friend for my whole life and I kinda have a small crush on him just a small one mind you. But that Annabeth girl is drooling over him. Anyway I was talking to Chiron when Percy and Annabeth walked in Percy yelled,"Mr Brunner!" I prefer Chiron my boy." Chiron said.

Percy

First I wake up to find that I'm in a weird place with my best friends, now I find that my favoroit teacher is a horse dude. I fainted again.

Back to Thalia

Percy fainted right there and then which kind of pissed me of. Then Chiron said to Annabeth to show me around. So I went with the Annabeth girl {who I absoulteally hate.} So I was very happy NOT I was uterally pissed that my best friend was being drooled over by a blond dingus.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
lol love this alternate! post soon!
I'm going to focus on my other story so you can have a writing comp best chapter will be voted for next week
I luv how thailia hates anabeth!
ya me too. what dose,"I'm going to focus on my other story so you can have a writing comp best chapter will be voted for next week " mean?
yes
Ok greekgirlA. I think it means we write chapters and then vote on the best one.
hmmmmmm. any1 got any ideas?
mischievous
Maybe annabeth could b given thalia a tour of the camp and then thalia can talk to annabeth about how she drools all over percy(but yelling at her) and then it turns into an all out girl fight. That would b funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well any one can post cause it's a writing competition.
meh
Sooooooo.............
POST!
meh
The only thing I got was what I posted 2 days ago. And anyone is welcome to take the idea and turn it Into a chapture because I dont really write chaptures im more about giving ideas.
heart
my idea.

percy

when i woke up i watched this weird video of "how to be a demigod" then chiron introduced me to luke. he was the head councilor for the hermes cabin. he was realy nice. so the tour.
ok let's round this to:
12 cabins in a U formation
stables
rock climbing wall that spews lava and vibrates(suicidal much?)
pavilion
arena
lake
woods filed with monsters (humane?)
strawberries in a field
and the big house

"so were do i stay?"i had asked luke. he said,"my cabin,till we find who your dad was.i'm sure we will find out tonight at the campfire."
i nodded,"so....thalia too?"
"she the other new camper?"
"ya."
"you both got to watch out for clarise,she likes picks on the new campers."

sorry all i can think of
laugh
I like it!!
so i have 1 vote? cool. but that realy is all i can think of off the top of my head. i have later ideas though. like for the quest, shouldn't it be thalia percy and grover? it would be cooler.
I like ur idea greekgirlA!!!! I just didn't get on til now.
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
This story's really good!
Post more please!!
Post soon!
post anyone i like this story
So do I. Does anyone know what...never mind.