The Heroes of Olympus Chaotic Blades

RomanGreekDemi posted on Oct 20, 2011 at 08:36PM
Sequel to Chaotic Sea.
Three destinies. Three camps. Three monsters. Three creators.
The Chaotic Blades have been dispersed throughout the Universes. While Percy, Nico, and Camp Half-Blood attempt to fight off the growing force of the Shadow, Thalia, Annabeth, and Hazel stumble upon a legacy that is older then Olympus itself while questing for the Chaotic Blades. Because not all is what seems.
The Primeval Powers and the two other First Creators have awoken, and nothing short of the Chaotic Blades will be able to defeat the Primevals. The time of the Trinity has begun...

The Heroes of Olympus 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Can't wait
over a year ago artemisfowlrox said…
MAKE THIS ONE LONGER THAN THE OTHER ONE PLZ!!!
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
smile
Enjoy.

ONE|Mythos
Percy

Months had passed since they first disappeared into the Maze of Death, and there was still no sign from Thalia, Annabeth, or Hazel that they were still alive—other than the time that Nico had sent an Iris Message to them when I was so lovingly poisoned by my half-sister with the Ichor of Krypton, whatever that was.

“Nico!” I called, running over to where the son of Hades was having a conversation with Reyna from Camp Jupiter, who hadn’t been seen in months by both camps. In fact, she disappeared right after the Romans finished fighting Hyperion’s forces. She looked incredibly dirty, exhausted, and a nanometer away from insanity. Nico held a finger up, a signal for me to wait a moment.

I impatiently paced around Half-Blood Hill while Reyna started hyperventilating, which was extremely uncharacteristic of her. However, judging by her state of being, it wasn’t too surprising.

“Okay,” Nico said, turning to me after Reyna had sprinted towards the Big House. “What’s up?”

“Never mind. It can wait,” I said. “Why was Reyna acting so weirdly? It was like she was about to get chomped up by a hellhound.”

Nico bit his lip. “Percy…I don’t know if I should say this.”

“Just tell me, will you?” I asked exasperatedly. “You know, it’s not every day that you see Reyna looking as if she saw a supernatural creature that was about to kill her in an extremely painful way.”

“Listen,” Nico quietly said. “Reyna was sent by Chiron and Lupa to scout for possible enemies that could become potential allies of the Titans and the Giants.”

I scowled. The offspring of Gaea and, in the Titans’ case, Ouranos were still at large. “Go on. Did she find anything?”

“She found something,” Nico agreed, “but not what she was looking for. Far from that.”

I didn’t like where this was going, and Nico seemed to notice my facial expression. “I can tell you later, if you want.”

“Just…oh, for the gods’ sake…continue.”

Nico shrugged. “Reyna went all over the continent, searching here and there for ancient monsters that could pose a threat. She actually found quite a few…just not from our world.”

“Like the monsters from the other Universes?” I asked. “They’re not too much of a threat. Okay, the Myromides are, but they never leave the Textorn Universe, unless there are some relatives of them somewhere else.”

“No,” Nico said. “They are monsters on Earth, but not in our ‘world’. Reyna didn’t explain much more than that. She was too much in shock to relay what she actually saw.”

There was suddenly a loud commotion from the Big House. A conch horn blew, so loudly and agitatedly that my ears heart from hearing it.

“Council meeting,” I said. “Let’s go.”

I raced towards the Big House, Nico at my heels and pulled open the door.

Reyna was talking in rapid-fire Latin to Chiron, something that I most certainly did not understand. Chiron was becoming increasingly ashen-faced, his horse tail flicking quickly from side to side as it always did when he was nervous. He asked something else to Reyna, and she shook her head and answered in English, “It was this huge veil of magic.”

“Magic,” Chiron repeated. “Something similar to the Mist, I presume?”

Reyna shrugged and caught Nico and I staring. “Good. You’re here.”

The Big House doors blew open again, and Piper charged in, dragging a protesting Leo behind her. She was quickly followed by all the other cabin counselors.

“Everybody, to order, please,” Chiron called, his head brushing the fluorescent lighting as he paced along the floor.

Once everybody had settled down, Chiron indicated to Reyna to begin speaking. She took a breath and lost it.

“What’s she saying?” Leo whispered to me as Reyna started jabbering away in Latin again.

“In English,” Nico muttered. “Please?”

Reyna swallowed and stopped. “Uh…a couple months ago, Lupa and Chiron asked me to go and see if there were any monsters that were likely to join the Titans and Giants. I searched through America, and found a band of these lions with a head of a hawk in New Mexico.”

There were a few murmurs between the counselors when Reyna mentioned this.

“Those sound like a type of sphinx,” Wayne, the temporary counselor of the Athena cabin said. “They were known as a ‘hieracosphinx’ in Egyptian mythology.”

I stared at Wayne, baffled. “A hear-a-sphoomy what?”

Wayne rolled his eyes and exasperatedly repeated, “Hieracosphinx.”

Reyna frowned. “Come to think of it, I think that I’ve read that in some book…but that’s not important. I found a couple more monsters and humans. I spotted two groups that really looked similar to the Hunters of Dia—um, Artemis, and one of the groups were wearing black hunting jackets. Their arrows had this golden sheen on them, they had shields, and there were boys and girls. In Canada on Prince Edward Island or whatever it was called, the other group was wearing pure white, had arrows that looked a lot like ice, and other than that, they were exactly like the Hunters.”

After Reyna finished her little speech, you could hear a pin drop from five miles away in the rec room.

“So…” Leo broke the silence. “Why does this matter?”

Reyna winced. “Leo, I think that I’ve found new enemies and new allies in this war. We’re not alone.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I exasperatedly asked. “Of course we’re not alone! We have you guys, the Romans!”

Reyna glowered at me. “Percy, really…I mean that the Greek and Roman gods aren’t the only ones out there. There are other gods, other immortal beings that influence our daily lives. Do you know how important this is?”

“Not really,” I admitted. Nico swatted me. “Percy, this can change everything that we’ve ever known. This is serious.” He leaned forwards and whispered something that chilled my blood even worse than Kronos and Gaea combined:

“Laurel.”

———————————————­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­——

Laurel

The funny thing about immortality is that you think that after living on this planet for more than two millennia, you know everything there is about the earth’s secrets. I was proven wrong at the moment when some weird monsters appeared in the middle of Camp Asgard’s central green.

“Laurel!” Somebody was pounding on my cabin door. I wearily got out of bed and opened it. “Kayla, it’s the middle of the night.”

“Actually, three o’clock in the morning,” she corrected. “Get your lazy butt over here unless you want camp to be overrun by some huge slobbering black dogs.”

“What, in my PJ’s?” I asked, annoyed.

Kayla glared at me and ducked as a stray arrow impaled itself in my door.

“Okay, okay, whatever,” I mumbled, grabbing my spear, slipping on my shoes, and heading outside.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the monsters. Kayla’s definition of “huge” didn’t quite match mine. To me, these dogs were colossal.

“This—isn’t—working!” Rory yelled in frustration as he swung his sword. The metal passed through the dog like it wasn’t even there. “How come our stele isn’t harming this freaking monster in any way? It’s stupid!” He danced out of the way as the monster lunged towards him.

A hound glared at me with glowing red eyes and charged, howling. I jumped aside and experimentally slashed at the monster as it barreled past, but it was like hitting air. My weapon, which would normally kill every monster at touch, wasn’t even ripping the dog’s fur apart when I jabbed at it.

I slowly backed up. “How are we supposed to kill the monsters if we can’t even harm them in any way?”

Kayla swore as she made a futile attempt to kill the monsters. “Odin’s eye…”

The hounds suddenly pricked their ears. They suddenly bounded towards the woods, yapping and yowling excitedly.

I exchanged a glance with Kayla, who looked rather green. “I want to see what’s up with them.”

Kayla bit her lip. “Don’t blame me if you come back with a missing arm. Actually, since you’re pretty prone to accidents and have an annoying talent of getting yourself into messes that are way more than you can handle, I’m coming with you.”

I sprinted after the hellhounds and began tracking them deep into the forest.

The faint sounds of combat first began to make itself clear when I was about two miles into the woods.

I hid behind a large rock that gave me a good view of what was going on in a clearing. Kayla knelt down beside me and whispered, “What in Thor’s name is that type of metal?”

A girl with blond hair was handling a gleaming bronze knife. She swiped at one of the monsters and it howled, melting into shadow and depositing quite a mountain of dust on top of the girl and two other companions.

“Pah!” A girl with black hair tied up in a ponytail brushed herself off. “I remember why I don’t kill hellhounds anymore these days.”

The blond girl huffed. “I can’t control how much monster dust is dumped on top of you.”

“Yeah, yeah,” another girl with spiky hair said dismissively. “We’ll get cleaned up later. What in Styx are we doing here, anyways? Where’s the Blade?”

Kayla raised an eyebrow at me. “Styx?” she murmured in my ear. “What’s that?”

I shrugged and hushed her.

“Whatever, as long as I don’t have to deal with Skylar’s annoyingness,” the girl with black hair muttered.

“Annoyingness,” the blond girl said, smirking. “You have a crush on him, Hazel.”

“Shut up!” the said girl huffed. “You’re just missing Percy!”

The person with spiky hair started pacing as her two compatriots started this argument.

“Who do you think they are?” I muttered to Kayla.

“Weird people,” Kayla simply said.

I rolled my eyes and replied, “You’re nice.”

“Guys,” the girl who was not arguing called. “It would be really nice if you stopped arguing and started thinking about where we are, and how we’re going to get out of here.”

I stood up and walked onto their conversation. “Yeah, that would be awesome. You are…?”

“I am a person,” the spiky haired girl said empathetically. “Does it look like I’m Echidna to you?” She studied me with blue eyes, and a look of recognition flashed across her face. She instantly squashed it, though, so I wasn’t really sure whether or not it was an illusion.

“What’s Echidna?” Kayla asked, confused.

Hazel frowned at our weapons. “Where did you get those?”

I blinked at them. Three mortal girls that could see through the Veil between the real world and the world that mortals knew, ending up in the middle of Camp Asgard’s forests? Unlikely, but I had to try. I stepped forwards and concentrated on what I wanted them to see and snapped my fingers.

“They’re party favors.”

“Yes,” the blond girl said sarcastically. “They’re party favors. I see your taste in selecting streamers and birthday cakes. What are you planning to do, give that spear and sword to your guests and have them skewer each other? Sounds lovely.”

The other girl shrugged. “Manipulating the Mist on us won’t do anything…it doesn’t work on half-bloods, unless you have some sort of psychic power that can make the half-blood forget that they’re one. Casting an artificial layer of it isn’t as strong as the real layer itself. You’re a demigod, aren’t you?”

Kayla tensed behind me. I wasn’t feeling too comfortable myself. I didn’t even know what this “Mist” thing was. Was it the Veil?

“What’s a demigod?” I asked a bit too innocently.

Hazel sighed. “Whoever you are…don’t play games with us. We don’t have time. Just tell us what you’ve done with the Blade of Air, and we can get over with this. We leave you alone after, and we never come back. Everybody’s happy.”

“How about a little introduction first?” Kayla suggested. “I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, anyways.”

“I’m Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena,” the blonde said. She added, “Don’t ask who Athena is.”

Hazel shrugged and said, “Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, also known as Hades or Dis.”

The spiky-haired girl introduced herself last, although she was still staring intently at me. “Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus. So…we made our intros. What about you?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” I said, holding up a hand. “Back up. Zeus? Pluto? Athena? Those were the Greek and Roman gods. They’re not real.”

Thalia scowled. “As much as I hate to admit it, they’re real, so unless you want to be blasted into a pile of smoking ash, go on insulting the king of the gods.”

“That’s Odin,” Kayla pointed out meekly.

Annabeth frowned. “What? No, that’s not right, he was—”

“Doesn’t matter,” Thalia interrupted. She turned on me. “I’ll give you one more chance to spit your answer out. Where—is—the—Blade—of—Air?”

“Look,” I said, getting a bit angry. “I haven’t the slightest idea on what the Hel—”

All three of them glared at me.

“What?” Kayla snapped. “He means ‘Hel’, H-e-l as in the goddess of the underworld.”

“Now, you’re confusing me,” Hazel said, “Pluto is the god of the Underworld.”

I stubbornly said, “He isn’t real. The Norse gods, yes, they’re in the modern world, but there isn’t any other mythological gods or creatures out there.”

“Oh, yes,” Thalia retorted, her voice heavily laced with sarcasm. “The hellhounds that were just about to eat you came from Norse mythology. Look, I don’t know a thing about the Norse’s myths, but I’m pretty sure that big and black dogs that are called ‘hellhounds’ existed there.” Then, I saw it again—a twinge of anger on her face. I could tell instantly that she was lying when she said that she knew nothing about the Norse myths.

I felt a slight twinge of doubt starting to build in my chest, but I persisted. “Prove it,” I challenged. “Prove that the Greco-Roman mythology is true.”

All of them exchanged looks that rang an alarm bell in my head. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked that question.

“All right,” Thalia calmly agreed. “Start dissing one of the Olympians or Hades.”

Kayla touched my arm. “Um, Laurel, I don’t think that you should—”

“And don’t lose your nerve,” Annabeth added. “Nothing too bad will happen to you.”

“Nothing too bad,” I muttered. “Reassuring.”

I cleared my throat and started saying obscenities that would have caused Skadi to laser my mouth shut.

I got increasingly nervous as thunder began to rumble. Lightning suddenly flashed in front of me, frying the tip of my boots.

“See?” Annabeth said, kicking the ashes in front of her.

“All right, fine,” I grudgingly said. “I’m Laurel Relix, son of—what?”

Maybe I shouldn’t have said that, because a second later, my vision went fuzzy as my head slammed against a tree. I vaguely felt a stinging sensation against my neck.

“So, that’s where you went,” Thalia mused, a tip of a sword pressing against my windpipe. “Back to Earth. Of course, you don’t remember anything, do you?”

“What?” I choked. “What do you mean, ‘You don’t remember anything’?”

“Don’t kill him!” Hazel and Annabeth both yelled while Kayla just looked dumbstruck. Annabeth tugged on Thalia’s arm. “What in Hades do you think you’re doing?”

Thalia scowled at her, although she released her grip on me. I massaged my throat, gasping. She said five words that chilled my blood:

“You don’t want to know.”

“Well, I do!” Kayla marched straight up to Thalia. “You were about to freaking kill him.”

Thalia glared at her. “And you don’t know what your supposed friend has done.”

“What did I do?” I rasped. “I didn’t—”

Thalia sat down on the grassy floor of the forest and glowered at me. “Why don’t I send an Iris-message to Percy Jackson? You can ask him what you did. He knows it a lot better than I do, because you were the one that literally cost him his life.”
LOL I just noticed that 'pajamas' has the same initials as "Percy Jackson" XD
Nice!!
laugh
@RGD u really just noticed that?
over a year ago Percabethteam said…
wink
POST!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
what?

okay, norse mythology?

Oden and Thor?
you mean, the Viking Gods? are you serious with that?

btw, who's Skadi?
i don't rember that one.
last edited over a year ago
no the Norse gods
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
Great story, I read about the norse gods. Freya goddess of love and beauty. And Tyr the god of War. :D I'm smart :)
the Vikings are the Norse people.

they're the same people, some people call them Vikings, some call them Norse. what's the diffrence.

anyways, please post soon, this is funny.
cool
Post soon. This is so good.
over a year ago PrinceAthem said…
Wow.. Nice... Update soon...
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
dude post!!!!!!!
crying
is this abandoned?
^No! RomanGreek s busy alot so only posts when she's on.
Oh. Okay. Thank you wierdo2
This is the best I can do right at this point...I have a LOT of work, like wierdo2 said…ENJOY!
---
TWO|Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Laurel

She said it as if we were talking over a cup of tea.
“…You’re kidding me, right?” I asked uncertainly, fidgeting with my sneakers. “I don’t remember killing anybody.”
“Mmm…” Thalia raised an eyebrow. “That’s rather preposterous…how you could forget something that happened six months ago? Do you know how long it took me and Nico to get him back? Rather funny how Hel was throwing a fit when we came down into Hell.” She scowled at the names. “Why did he even go there?” she muttered half to herself.
I moistened my lips. “Er…two weeks?”
“And I’m a buffalo.” Thalia rolled her eyes.
Hazel rubbed her forehead. “You lost me somewhere around ‘Hel’.” Annabeth didn’t look happy, but she shrugged in agreement.
Kayla shuddered. “Hel is the ruler of…er, Hell. She’s the equivalent of your Hades, Pluto, or Dis. Whatever they’re called…and since ‘Dis’ is one name for your Lord of the Dead, does that mean that we can diss him out loud?”
Hazel glared at her. “That’s my father you’re talking about. Dis in Latin means ‘wealth’. Pluto was the god of wealth as well as the dead in the Roman times. For instance, the French days of the week often correspond to mythological figures, like, Lundi is ‘Luna’ or, if you want to think in astronomical terms, ‘Lunar’, Mardi is ‘Mars’, and Dimanche…well, the majority of the population don’t really think that Saturday has anything to do with a character from mythology, but as you said, ‘Dis’ is another name for Pluto.”
“Then…” Kayla looked clueless. “Can we diss him on Saturday?”
Annabeth clapped a hand to her forehead. “First and foremost rule when you’re dealing with the Olympians and the other gods: Don’t insult them.”
“Yeah,” I answered, “pretty much noticed that when I initially met you.”
“Initially,” Thalia noted. “Not very initial, is it?” she acidly added. Gods…she was hostile.
“It’s not my fault that I forgot that I killed somebody!” I retorted, my anger flaring up. We both glared at each other, and I could swear that I felt some lightning flash.
“Oh, yeah, and Hera plucked your memories out of your head like she did with Percy and Jason,” Thalia snapped. “That’s really likely! After the fall of Atlantis, the three races of gods agreed to stay separate, so why would Hera bother taking your memories?”
“Nobody took my memories!” I snarled. “I’m perfectly sane, thanks!”
Thalia looked like she was about to slap me silly. “And my memories of Hel’s Hell are fake?”
“Why not?” My fists clenched as my hand inched towards my spear.
Annabeth nudged Hazel and whispered something in her ear. Hazel shuddered and shook her head.
I yelled, and my call was answered with an earsplitting screech as an eagle spiraled down from the heavens. Apparently, eagles were sacred to Odin, so I had the benefit of calling them into battle whenever I felt like it.
“Um, Laurel?” Kayla whispered, nudging me. “You seemed to have forgotten that the eagle was Zeus’s sacred bird as well…”
“Not ravens,” I answered as Huginn perched on a tree, croaking a very raspy growl.
Thalia glowered at both birds. “You want to play this dirty?”
I snapped, “Anything to prove that I didn’t kill anybody!”
“By fighting?” Annabeth frowned. “That won’t change anything if you did kill him…”
I threw my hands up in exasperation as the eagle impatiently screeched. Thalia pointed at it and its shriek was cut off midway.
“I would very much prefer to have my hearing, thanks,” Thalia muttered.
“But—” I protested again, but was cut off by a loud howl.
“What the—?” Hazel fumbled for a weapon as a large black wolf stalked out of the forest, soon to be followed by a large pack.
Annabeth drew her knife. “What in Hades are those things?”
My blood felt icy. “Not good. Not good at all…” I raised my spear. “Fenrir’s minions…they were supposed to be dead! They…Skadi and her…”
“Hunters,” Hazel offered. Thalia rolled her eyes. “Sadly, they bear a remarkably similar attitude to Kronos.”
“You were a Hunter before yourself,” Annabeth chided, backing up as the alpha wolf slobbered.
“Technically,” Thalia snapped, “I still am. But I didn’t ever go with the goddess of winter, did I? I was with Artemis.”
“Whatever!” I impatiently said, tripping over a log. “They were supposed to be hunting them!”
“Well, it would be nice if we knew how to kill them,” Hazel said as she experimentally swiped at a wolf. “Argh! Are these like Lycaon’s wolves? Die!”
“They’re…not werewolves,” Kayla said as she kicked at a wolf that was dangerously close to her neck. There was a sharp crack, and the wolf yelped. “Although, your shoes do make an excellent weapon against them. Damn! Where’s my bow…?”
I stepped forwards and offered in Norse, Can we reach a compromise? We don’t kill you, you don’t kill us.
The wolf hissed at me and surprisingly snarled, We are not Fenrir’s minions, thank you very much! It’s them that we’re here for! He jutted his chin at the Greeks, who all readied their weapons.
The wolf’s lip curled. They’ve all violated the Law, it said while gnashing its teeth. For that, you must be brought to trial in front of the Asgardian gods.
Annabeth glared at the wolf, which took guts considering that the alpha male was about three feet taller than Annabeth, who wasn’t a dwarf herself. “Speak Ancient Greek or something! We can’t understand you over here!”
The wolf bared his teeth and switched languages. It sounded suspiciously like Latin. Lupa, ut semper dicit aut vincere aut mori. Conquer or die. Tu tres addicitur pretium ligula Norse fines transgrediendi. Si Lex aliud dicit, Pluto filia, volo te properant omnia sit amet. Non sine causa occidere.*
He glared at Annabeth and repeated in what must have been Greek, Ópo̱s léei pánta Lupa , aut vincere aut mori. Conquer or die. Sas káno̱ treis prépei na pli̱ró̱sei to tími̱ma gia ti̱n katapáti̱si̱ sto édafós Norvi̱gó̱n . An o nómos léei diaforetiká , i̱ kóri̱ ti̱s Athi̱nás , tha í̱moun ef̱tychí̱s na sas afí̱sei na páte óloi . Den skotó̱noun cho̱rís lógo.** Annabeth was silent as she translated the words.
The wolf opened his mouth, showing off gleaming white, sharp teeth and said in Latin again, Difficile est lex, sed lex.***
Hazel uncomfortably shifted. “We didn’t mean to trespass here. We just came from this Maze of Death—”
One wolf of the pack screeched. The alpha male snapped at his ear, taking a chunk of fur and flesh out in the process. He studied Hazel with shining amber eyes. Labyrinthos Mortis, he hissed. Non sicut mendaces puellam. Loquimini veritatem.****
Annabeth shifted. “We’re not lying.”
Thalia looked at her. “You know Latin?”
Annabeth shrugged sheepishly. “Chiron taught a bit to me,” she admitted. She addressed the wolf, “Lorem questio pro laminae of Chaos. Sed quis sensus illorum verborum est vobis? They es, amo, supposedly plurimum in universes tela...*****”
The wolf howled at the moon and glared at Annabeth with those eyes. In tunc youve iam perditam. Laminae in quattuor tribus Krypton tenebantur. Ut iam tum finem vitae vestrae.******
He lunged towards Annabeth with a yowl.
---
TRANSLATIONS
*As Lupa always says, aut vincere aut mori. Conquer or die. You three must pay the price for trespassing into Norse territory. If the Law says otherwise, daughter of Pluto, I would be glad to let you all go. I do not kill without reason.
** As Lupa always says, aut vincere aut mori. Conquer or die. You three must pay the price for trespassing into Norse territory. If the Law says otherwise, daughter of Athena, I would be glad to let you all go. I do not kill without reason.
***The Law is hard, but it is the Law.
****The Maze of Death. I do not like liars, girl. Speak the truth.
***** We’re searching for the Blades of Chaos. Do those words make any sense to you? They’re, like, supposedly the most powerful weapons in the universes...
****** In that case, you've already lost. Three of the four Blades are in Krypton’s possession. I might as well end your lives now.
This is the last one I’m probably going to post in a very LONG time…I have Asian Fs (a.k.a., 95s/96s) in English and Science Honors, reverse respectively.. I must bring my grades up, so…yeah.
ur Asian?
Hmm...I am so stupid. I got my French wrong...and yeah, I'm Asian.
over a year ago energykid400 said…
smile
PLEASE POST SOON!!! Your stories are AMAZING!! Good luck on your grades!!
over a year ago PrinceAthem said…
Ya plz post soon..
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Wow, this story is so good! Please post soon and good luck with your grades :D
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
crying
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST!?? SERIOUSLY, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE EVER YEARNED FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE! THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION EVER! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR LIFE'S LIKE. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR PARENTS THINK! IF I WERE YOU, I'D POST ANYWAY. PLEASE!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
crying
Oh please post!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I do think school is important but those are pretty good grades to me. Please post when you can.
angelic
See how much pride it took me to ask you to post? So please post.
worried
It's been over a week so please post ASAP!!!!!!!
smirk
Merry CHristmas~! How about as a gift to all of your readers. . . idk maybe post another chapter :)
I wish

crying

I dont think romangreekdemi is going to post
rainy
Sadly, let's face it, it's true.
angry
True.....

POST NOW!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­'
over a year ago trivia101 said…
rainy
I am such a big fan!! How could she? Abondon this forum !!??
She didn't. Her mom blocked this website. And guys, quit forcing her to post. It's mean. You don't now what she's going through. I know RGD and she would NEVER abandon a story.

So stop saying 'POST!' and just be patient. Good things come to those who wait.
sunny
*Covers head with cookie pan*
Please don't kill me.
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! WITH A NEW CHAPTER!
Would that be enough to satisfy you from killing me? *Cringes away*
Yeah. Sorry. I've been kinda obsessed with Fanfiction more than this...Whoopsies. :/ Kinda getting obsessed with Power Rangers too. *Shivers* Not a good sign.
WARNING: There is some swearing in this chapter.
I'm rambling. Let's get on with it!

---
THREE|Search
Percy
I was sitting on a rock when Reyna found me.
"Percy."
"Leave me alone."
"Percy."
I whirled on her, utterly frustrated. "What do you want? First, I find out that Annabeth disappears into the Maze. Next, I hear of the guy who nearly killed me, and is supposed to be dead! My life can't really get any worse."
Reyna arched an eyebrow. "This Laurel guy you were talking about?"
I grunted. "Yeah. What about him?"
Reyna looked like she was swallowing a mouse dipped in bile. "What's his last name?"
I shook my head. "Helix? Relix? I don't recall."
Reyna's eyes bored into me. "The guy who tried to kill you a month ago, and you don't remember his surname."
"Pretty much," I agreed. "Relix? I think that's it. Why?"
Reyna sat down next to me. "Well, I was thinking...there used to be this guy at Camp Jupiter that occasionally had mental breakdowns."
I snorted. "Reyna, Laurel doesn't have mental breakdowns."
"I know that," Reyna impatiently said. "Listen to me!"
"I hate therapy sessions," I warned.
"And I hate being a therapist," Reyna snapped. "This guy was called Trent. And his last name...was Relix."
—————————————­—­——­­———­­——­—­—­——­­———­­——­—­—­——­­———­­——­—­—­——­­———­­——­—­—­——­­———­­——­—­—­——­­———
Laurel
Everything seemed to move in slow motion: big, scary father wolf lunging towards Annabeth, and then, it's all over with a sickening chomp.
Annabeth's face went stark white as she fell, her left leg a bleeding mess.
Hazel lunged forwards, her blade drawn, and sliced one of the wolves in half. I kicked away another canine, and Kayla punched another one in the snout.
Out of all of us, only Thalia didn't move. She just stood there, her eyes narrowed. And then, she yelled:
"FUCK ALL OF YOU! STOP IT!"
Everybody froze. I didn't understand.
"Um, Thalia," Hazel said, "in case you haven't noticed, the wolves will rip Annabeth into-"
Thalia glared at her and turned her gaze to me. "Where's your infirmary?"
"Um...we don't have one?" Kayla ventured.
Hm. The head wolf sat on its haunches, licking its chops. I suppose we can just let nature take care of the girl. Much less painful than Krypton's choice of demise. He gave a yipping sound, and the wolf pack disappeared into the woods.
Thalia's mouth dropped open. "You--where--THEN WHERE DO YOU TAKE YOUR INJURED?" She was yelling again.
"We have the water from that wisdom well to cure people," Kayla said.
"And?" Hazel asked before Thalia could go nuts again.
"I don't have a vial of it," I said.
"Great! Just great!" Thalia looked absolutely livid. "You realize why I stopped you? Wasting time fighting them will just make Annabeth's condition worse!" She knelt down and propped Annabeth against a tree. "Those wolves--they have some sort of chemical in their saliva."
"Ewww," Hazel muttered.
"Look," Thalia said breathlessly, taking off her jacket and ripping it into several long strips, "Annabeth has less than twenty-four hours to live. If you don't want Percy coming after you with Riptide--which you don't--then you better come with us find the Blade of Water. It has healing properties."
Annabeth swallowed and rasped woozily, "Leg hurts..."
Thalia tied the jacket-bandage around Annabeth's bad leg.
"Is that sanitary?" I asked/whispered.
"Do you want me to rip off your own shirt and use it?" Thalia snapped as she wrestled with the knot. "Shut up." To Annabeth: "Don't talk. Don't expend your energy. Just...rest."
"So..." Kayla started. "Where to find this Blade of Water?"
Thalia hoisted Annabeth up and grunted. "The Maze. Hurry up and help me get Annabeth to that crevice. She'll last longer there."
I hurried there and helped Annabeth take off the weight of her bad leg. She looked really pasty.
Thalia jerked her head towards the little opening in the rocks, and Hazel grabbed her arms and squeezed in.
I screamed as I fell into a deep pit that must have fell down to Hel's realm. So obviously, it was a surprise when my feet hit solid ground.
"Ouch!" Kayla yelped. "Laurel! That's my foot!"
I got off quickly and said sheepishly, "Sorry..."
That's when I realized that we were alone with Hazel, who was also looking confused.
"Wh-where are Annabeth and Thalia?" I asked nervously, my teeth chattering. I wrapped my arms around myself. I mean, it was seriously cold in there.
"We got split up," Hazel whispered. "Oh, gods. No. No. This isn't happening." She looked both ways down the hallway.
"Hey," somebody whispered behind me. Kayla and I both screamed again and jumped. Hazel whirled around, her hand on her sword. She did a double take and almost fell down. Then, she scowled. "Oh, great. You again."
I slowly turned around and found myself face-to-face with a girl with black hair and blue eyes.
Just my luck. I was the only guy in your little group.
The girl was in the middle of looking offended. "Come on, Hazel. That's not a way to greet me."
"Well, hey, why would I be happy to see you?" Hazel demanded, her knuckles turning white. "You cost us a week in the Maze when we could have gotten out earlier. You and that other guy...Blaze?"
"Oh, he's a nerd, I agree," the girl lightly said. "Loves Latin."
"That's not my point," Hazel started, but I stepped in. "Whoa. Hold up. This is really nice bonding time and all, but who are you?"
"Skylar." She offered her hand to shake.
Hazel cleared her throat loudly. "We don't have time for this. We need the Blade of Water."
"Hmm..." Skylar frowned. "Sad, really."
"You're the Master of Air," Hazel exasperatedly said. "Just get whoever the Master of Water is to give us the Blade. You've got to have a cellphone contact in her. Or just text her?"
"We don't have cellphones," Skylar said, sounding bored. "Besides...that's not going to happen." She looked like she had a sour taste in her mouth.
"Why?" Kayla hesitantly asked.
Skylar waved a hand dismissively. "Forget it. Storm and Shane decided to be bad guys. They joined Krypton." She held Hazel's shocked gaze. "And it'll be really hard to get either of their blades. Blaze already had his taken away by Shane. I'm the only Master who isn't on Krypton's side that has a Blade."
---
Oh, dear. Annabeth, Annabeth...
RGD, what's your FF account?
heart
YAY!!!!!! U POSTED!!!!!!
I sooooo happy!!!!!!

I love the chaptet too. Its really good.
And I cant not wait until u post again. Hope its really soon.
big smile
U mean Facebook account?^

Anyways... That was great I really missed ur writing!!! PleasePOST!!

Sorry of I was being mean...
LOL guys, thnx for the comments! Glad that none of you wanted to kill me! (I think…)
There will be some astronomy references here; I’m sorry, but that’s all I have drilled in my head right now.
@trivia101, you’re not being mean at all. And I did mean Fanfiction. :D I don’t understand Facebook, personally…the only reason I went on it at all is because we had an English project regarding making a Facebook page for the Greek gods. !!! :D :D I was ecstatic. But thanks for your comment!
@MisterPerfect1, ummmm…I don’t know what to say to that. I stopped giving out my FF penname because a. It’s really obvious and b. I get really uncomfortable when somebody I directly know reads my stuff. It just sets me off. I’ll PM it to you when I get the chance. (My mom thinks I’m studying for Science Olympiad—Regionals competition are on this Saturday…o.O)
@Kaia143, awwww, that’s so sweet! Great that u like the story!
Gosh. I never do this on FF…O.O…
Speaking of which, I better get on to the story.

---
FOUR|Water
Hazel
No. No. Just…no.
“You are kidding me,” I said in disbelief.
Skylar looked at me. “I would not kid about such a thing.”
From what I heard from Thalia about Zoë Nightshade, Skylar sure sounded like her at the moment.
“I can summon Aquila to help you track down your companions,” Skylar offered.
Kayla tentatively raised her hand. “Um…isn’t Aquila Jupiter’s eagle?”
Skylar shrugged indifferently. “Depends on how you look at it. Do you want Jupiter to be the bird, or do you want the bird to be his pet? I mean, I’d personally prefer it if he’s the bird, because he’s, like, so more vulnerable in that form. Easy to shoot down. But no, it’s neither one. Aquila’s a constellation in the sky that is, in…I don’t know, Universal terms, pretty much an Asterism of Jupiter’s eagle. Looks like a flattened kite.”
“Lovely image,” Laurel said, turning a little green. “The bird, or the actual thing?”
Skylar ignored him. “So long as Shane hasn’t summoned any earth-related Asterism like, say, Lupus the Hare—”
“That’s kinda backwards,” I commented. “A hare eating an eagle, I mean.”
“—then we should be fine.” Skylar sighed heavily as she snapped her fingers, a sword appearing in her left hand. “This sucks. Shane and Storm have sixty-six Asterisms to flick through, while Blaze and I only have twenty-two!”
“I don’t get it,” Laurel complained.
Skylar threw the Blade into the air and muttered something under her breath. She turned to Laurel. “How many constellations are in the sky?”
“…Um, over nine thousand?”
“You can’t even see a thousand stars in the sky at night,” Skylar said. “No. There are eighty-eight. The four Masters of the four Blades—each Blade can control twenty-two Asterisms of the eighty-eight in the night sky. They’re all connected to the element of the Blade somehow, except for Fire…wait, no. It has Phoenix. Never mind. The point is…well, look at me.” She glanced at the Blade of Air, which was now spinning rapidly. “I can summon Aquila, right? An Eagle flies through the air. Simple as that. A Hare treks across land—thus, Shane can call it. Storm can take Hydra, Hydrus, Aquarius, all those other Asterisms in the so-called “water region” under her control. A Phoenix erupts into fire every five hundred years—Blaze has got it.”
After that little lecture, my head was spinning. “Oookay. Sure. Are we going to get this Aquila Asterism, or what?”
“He’s already here,” Skylar said. “You just can’t see him.” She snapped something out in another language and took her sword. I felt a whoosh of air, and Skylar raced after the unseen eagle.
Laurel, Kayla, and I exchanged glances, and we sprinted after her.
Behind me, I heard a loud rumbling. Skylar suddenly skidded to a halt, and glanced behind her. What she saw apparently freaked her out, and she yelled, “Run! Just follow me! Whatever you do, DON’T LOOK BACK!”
“LEO!” a voice roared from behind us. “CATCH THEM!”
“Idiot! I didn’t summon Hydrus for nothing!”
Skylar swore and poured on the speed. “Just @#$!%@# great! I think that Shane and Storm are chasing after us themselves!”
We madly dashed down a corridor, tripping over a couple of stairs. I threw a look behind me and was scared out of my wits.
Because really, why was a whole pride of silver lions with stars in their fur, accompanied with a bunch of humongous, similarly colored water serpents chasing after us?
We skidded around a corner. Laurel nearly tripped on a pool of slime, but Kayla grabbed his arm and we resumed running.
Skylar rounded another sharp turn and somebody screamed, “OUCH!” There was a nasty-sounding crash.
“Go, go, go! DAMMIT, BLAZE! THALIA! MOVE IT!”
“If you haven’t noticed,” Thalia’s voice snapped, “Annabeth can’t exactly start sprinting right now.”
We turned the corner and found Skylar turning red in the face, Thalia looking furious, and Blaze looking between the two girls.
“Well, if you’d prefer getting eaten by lions and snakes, fine.”
Thalia bit her lip as she heard a roar. I winced. The freaky starry creatures were coming closer.
“Oh, and throw in Storm and Shane,” Skylar snarled. “I really don’t want to die right now, thanks.”
“We can’t just leave Annabeth here like a sack of flour!” Thalia argued.
Annabeth looked like she was going to pass out from the effort, but she somehow managed to stand up, leaning heavily against the wall. “Go. I’ll meet you somewhere else. I’m just going to hinder your progress. Just leave me here, I’ll find you sooner or later.”
“You’ll be dead in less than twenty-four hours.”
“I’ll find a way!” Annabeth snapped. “And if I don’t come back, tell—tell Percy that I made my own choice.” She hobbled off into the darkness just when the first lion rounded the corner.
“Crap.” Skylar swore again and drew a spear tossing it into Blaze’s hands. “We’ll never outrun them now.”
Laurel and Kayla both drew weapons.
“Halt!” Two people in armor came into view. The lions and the snakes froze, one of the lions in mid roar.
Blaze’s eyes darted this way and that like a trapped animal. Which, we all technically were.
The boy, who was in gold armor, surveyed all of us with distaste. His eyes lingered on Skylar, who was glaring venomously at him, then on Blaze, who looked like he would like nothing more than to run his spear through him, but they fixed onto Thalia.
“What, no more?” The boy sounded disappointed. “Only one of the three Commanders, and you’re going to die soon.”
I winced. Awesome friend I was, I had forgotten that her tree was slowly dying.
“We have the cure,” the girl offered. “We have the Fleece.”
“I don’t want to hear it,” Thalia muttered.
“Yes, you do,” the girl said sweetly, her voice dripping poisoned honey. She looked practically like Skylar’s double. “You know you want to. You can gain control of the whole Universe.”
“Shut up, Storm,” Skylar snarled. “Don’t listen to her, Thalia. She’s just exploiting your fatal flaw, and you know that!”
Thalia didn’t answer.
“Shame,” the boy sighed. “We have so much to offer.” His lips curled up into a sneer. “How’s your brother doing, eh?”
I noticed Thalia’s stony expression smoldering, which was normally not a good sign. “He’s dead,” she answered shortly.
“Oh? Is that so?” the boy asked. “How disappointing.” He clicked his fingers.
I saw Thalia stiffen as Jason Grace marched between the lions and the serpents.
“Well?” the boy snarled. “Kill her!”
And with that order, Jason drew his sword without a shred of remorse in his face and cleaved down.
heart
OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.....................epic.............­...­...­.

I love the chapter it was really good.
And I CANT WAIT until u post again!!!! I hope its really reaLLY REALLY SOOON!!!!!
laugh
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Wow. You're like the smartest Asian I know.
I'm like learning a lot of stuff from your writing.

keep up the good work!
big smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! YOU'RE BACK! I am so excited ! What happened to Jason though? I hope you can post soon!
big smile
So cool!
POST!!

Yeah I just realized what Misterperfect ment by FF^^^^^
big smile
PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!!!
smile
1. Sorry for the lateness. And I know you’re curious about Jason, but that’ll come later.
2. To make this a brief A.N. (important notice after this), I have a lot on my plate.
Note: The title of this is from a Power Rangers episode that has veteran Rangers in it. THAT IS THERE FOR A REASON. No morphing Rangers—in case any of you are worried—though, okay? I promise. Just one of the five Retro Rangers will be here, and that’s only ’cause she has something to do with Percy (in my world) and Water. (Okay, all of you who watched the episode are probably going to go “Oh! It’s—*insert name of Ranger here*”, or you’ll Google her. It’s obvious by this point.) She’ll make an appearance by the end of this chapter or the next.

---
FIVE|Once A Ranger
Percy
My alarm clock beeped one o’clock.
Nico nervously shouldered his pack. “Are you sure about this, Percy?” he urgently asked. “You don’t even know that she’s alive—how do you know that she’s immortal?”
“Well, I don’t have a choice, do I?” I retorted, stuffing a map into my pocket. “I don’t know where that ‘Cavern of Spirits’ thingy even is, and I’m not in contact with any of the others.”
Nico grumbled. “I still don’t get why we can’t just go to the Underworld to fetch it. And if she is dead, she’ll be in the Underworld, not the Mountain of Lost Ni—” [A.N./ Another huge hint…]
“Nico, can you shut your mouth for just five minutes while I get this sorted out?”
Nico sighed dramatically, but kept his mouth shut while I messed around with my communicator.
“Okay,” I finally said. “Let’s go.”
We cast a furtive look around the cabin and stole outside. While I was praying that we wouldn’t get eaten by the harpies, Nico’s mind was clearly elsewhere:
“I’m hungry…”
I facepalmed. “Nico…now is not the time…”
The said son of Hades just crossed his arms and pouted. “Do you want me to help or not?”
“Well, yeah, but we’ll never get anywhere if you keep on dreaming about, I don’t know, mutton or something.”
“But I don’t eat mutton.”
I rolled my eyes as Nico grabbed my shoulder, and we dove underground.
Traveling beneath the earth is a strange feeling. There’s always a strange rumbling around your ears, like a dirt avalanche is bearing down on you, and it’s like you’re being dragged across a rough terrain full of pebbles and rocks that hit you every other second. But then, it’s all over, and you’re on solid ground—thank the gods—out of breath and wheezing.
It isn’t the most pleasant experience.
“We’re here,” Nico announced. “And it looks like everybody’s sleeping. That’s understandable.”
“You mean, everybody’s sleeping in the town,” I corrected. We both glanced up at the huge, shady mountain that was looming in front of us.
“Sir Mountain the Great,” Nico said humorlessly. “Wonderful. You know, Perce, we can always turn back right now—”
I gave him a look. “No, Nico. Not now. Not ever.”
Nico sighed. “Fine. But don’t look at me if we get attacked by the living dead; I don’t have any control over these guys.”
I raised my eyebrow. “Aw, poor little Nico. What would Daddy Hades say?”
“Shut up.”
I rolled my eyes and smirked.
I frowned, looking behind me. “Do you sense anything?”
Nico listened for a moment. “…No, why?”
“I can swear I just heard a twig crack.”
“Oversensitive, much? I didn’t hear a thing.” Nico impatiently forged on. “Let’s just get this over with.”
Unknown
Okay, Percy and Emo-Dude-who-I-don’t-know-the-name-of-al­tho­ugh­-I’­m-g­ues­sin­g-i­t’s­-Ni­co-­di-­Ang­elo were officially crazy.
Then again, guys were always meant to be crazy. Example: Why is it so hard for them to follow instructions? I mean, two certain boys I could mention off the top of my head totally got their asses kicked by holograms.
I mean, seriously, I don’t know about this whole “Commanders of Chaos” concept—who in the name of hell was Chaos, even?—and Percy was totally normal the last time I met him (although, my word doesn’t mean much—we’re talking over two millennia ago), which basically means that he and his friend will be a pile of bones by the end of this.
I skirted around the edge of the boulders strewn all across the place, and caught strands of their conversation:
“—stands in the way, and we need it—”
“—is? Can’t even see three feet in—”
“—blabbering about this! Don’t be—”
I edged a little closer.
“Ow! Quite shoving!”
“Well, I’m just using you as radar. If you knock into something that happens to be standing on two feet, has clothes, and doesn’t have wings, then chances are we found her. Then, we can get out before somebody suspects anything.”
“Thanks. Always wanted to be human radar.”
“I love you too.”
I rolled my eyes. Obviously, they didn’t get that I was literally three feet behind them. Chaos has obviously not granted them any better hearing. Or senses, for that matter.
Just when I was thinking that, I brushed against a bush, which rustled.
Dammit!
Percy stopped again. “You know, Nico, I can swear to the River Styx I heard something again.”
Nico sighed. “Maybe it was me. I just stepped on a twig.”
“But it was a rustle, not a crack!”
There really was no point in hiding from them anymore, was there? I was surprised they could even hear anything; they were making one hell of a noise.
So much for being stealthy.
“Um…hello? Anybody there?” Percy called uncertainly.
I shook my head and stepped out into the light of the moon. “Boys never learn, do they?”
Both of them swiveled around, and Percy blinked. “Tori?”
I spread my arms. “Welcome to the real world, Jackson.”
Percy
The only thing I could register was:
You. Are. Such. A. Stalker.
Nico voiced exactly what was on my mind, albeit in a kinder way: “You’ve been following us?”
“For the past, like, thirty minutes,” Tori muttered, rolling her eyes. “From camp. I can’t believe that you hadn’t heard me.”
“Well…maybe because you’re a ninja?” I pointed out. “Who died and made you immortal?”
Tori pouted, folding her arms. “That’s not nice, Percy. I thought that you were looking for me.”
“He was,” Nico assured her. “That’s just his way of showing how happy he is to see you. Isn’t that right?” He smirked at my expression.
I am seriously going to strangle that kid someday.
“Look, the point is, I want to—”
“—get to the Cavern, blah, blah, blah,” Tori drawled. “I don’t get why. It’s dangerous.”
“There’s something in there that I need. Really badly.”
Tori ran a hand through her hair. “Like…?” Her tone contained a teasing note to it.
“Stop it!” I growled. “You know what!”
Nico laughed.
“I just love aggravating you,” Tori smirked. “Your eyebrows get all scrunched together, and you do that thing with your nose. Anyways, the Orb. Fine. Let’s talk, shall we?”
POST!!!!!!!!!!!