The Heroes of Olympus Discutions About The Son Of Neptune The Real Book Only Go Here If You Have Read The Book Already Alot Of Spoilers:)

venus143 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 02:20AM

ok so tomorow the book comes out you all know that i made this so we can talk about the new charachters and what happens through out the book and all the other really important things:)

ok so tomorow the book comes out you all know that i made this so we can talk about the new char

The Heroes of Olympus 69 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Ok what o don't understand is the Sammy is Leo or Leo is Sammy then he gives is another cliffhanger just like the one I predicted from one of hecataA articles then hazel coming back from the dead and frank a shapeshifter?? Real nut scratcher but otherwise it took me 6 hours to finish
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
what i can't belive is that nico new able time and yout the city the hohea hazle coming back from the dead and then her course pooor hazle and hecateA predicted raynas parent correct:0
omgggggg and can you guys belive the third book is called the mark of athena. and do you guys think bianca is hazle just saying but i have a hunch
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
No I can't.
That sounds lame. No one wants to know what Athena' mark is >.<
oh haha lmao
over a year ago redr053 said…
I think maybe Sammy is Leo's great great great granddad or something (and they have the same last name) o.O
Would Athena's mark be Annabeth or something? Blah.
And who do you think is Nico's parent: Hades or Pluto? Coz I totally thought it was Hades and then I was all like, "Whaaaaaat?" in the SoN.
big smile
omg i almost forgot can you guys belive that percy frank and hazle came to my home town portland,oregon baby woop woop:)
over a year ago partypony said…
I think Leo is just a descendant, Sammy is probably old enough to be his granddad or something.

@venus143, I know right? It makes us feel special when half-bloods visit our hometown.
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
can you believe frank can shape shift or whatever? and hazel can fish out treasures from the earth and this is her second life?!
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
annabeth is going to die
its kind of obvious i think
but it will still be interesting
and Rick Riordan takes 1 year to give us 500 pages. Cheap.
lol
nice forum by the way
^ i know then he plans to make us wait another year for another book *faints* i think sammy chose to be reborn and became Leo valdez for some reason
lol annabeth is going to die for sure
and the its gonna be Peyna (REYNa) and Jiper
lol
dont u guys think that the roman characters weren't as interesting as the greek ones?
The greek ones have more personality
I totally agree except for the peyna and annabeth dying Hazel was OK but Frank creeped me out a little too much to be normal
lollllllllllllllllllllllll
what you dont agree on peyna?
what kind of monster ARE you lol
right back at you
what you dont agree with percabeth?
lol
big smile
omggggggg @partypony your from oregon tooo awsome and heck yea high five:)

and i agree with nicecatch@ the romans didn't have that much of a personality and with the mark of athena coming out next year
*rools eyes* i think anabeth might die i mean even hera said that she was going to cause percy alot of pain and suffering poor percy and leo looking like sammy what if sammy was reborn again idk justa guess but i do think anabeth is going to die.
yeah
*sticks tongue out at unknowquestion*
told u she was going to die
PEYNA
lol
over a year ago lenorg said…
sammy is probaly leos grandpa or great granpa or something like that. and i predicted franks power right i said he was a shapeshifter in my article.
did you realize that the first 2 titles of tho (the heroes of olympus) are about percy. the lost hero= percy, the son of neptune=percy
big smile
i thought the first title was about jason i mean he was a lost heroe too but then again percy was their camps heroe sooo yea:)oh and about peyna i totally agree i like reyna better i don't know why.
lol now i remember our little club that we never had
Fman
me
Venus143
CERTIFIED PERCABETH HATERS!WOOP!
over a year ago _reyna_ said…
big smile
oh could i join that non exicting club i don't like percabeth at all i would much rather have peyna.

and i just finished reading the son of neptune i couldn't belive nico was there i was like holy crap and at the end of the book i totally scremed because of the cliff hanger uhgggggggggg why another one i'm starting to wonder if all the books are gonna have cliff hangers.
what
u dare call our club non exciting
lol im joking

and to ease the wait, u should read the Kane Chronicles. Awesome stuff.
You know I really hated the Kane chronicles it was... Plain out bad and percabeth haters?!
* gags *
seriously? did you read book 2? It was ok
sad
I read both Kane books they were horrible I guess it was just not to be
smirk
theres nothing wrong with beaing a percabeth hater i just don't like them together and i read the first book it was ok i guess i'm going to barely read the second one.
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Wasn't Hazel just awesome? She had depth unlike last books female protagonist Piper who?
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
arion the horse!!!!!!
and frank is awesome turning into weasels elephants eagles.
the book was funny.
and franks life was conected to a stick? octivan is a jerk.
elle and tyson somethings going on there. percy basically dieing all the time except he never did i luved that book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now sadly i have to wait a year for the next one :/ =P =( :(.

over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
angelic
and if it ever happened i know it wont but percy and reyna would be a great couple. i love percabeth but this next book somethings tells my either annabeth will die very soon or will turn evil
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Evil would be so more climatic! So I pick Evil!!!
lol weirdo
i say evil and then die
MUHAHAHAH!
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
The book was great! I can't wait for the Mark of Athena.
maybe she (annabeth) becomes black mailed like they threaten to kill percy or somthing.

ps i like camp jupiter much better and frank, percy and hazel are awsome.

pps if you like frank join the clb go to my profile and youll see it.
over a year ago partypony said…
@venus143, nope, I'm from Vancouver.

And what does Kane Chronicles have to do with SoN? (By the way, you guys have to think of it as a different series, not compare it to PJO. It would seem better.)
Also, just a reaction I'd like to share... When Nico appeared, I was like, "... OMFG NICO YOU AWESOME [insert appropriate word here]!"
I truly did not expect that...
big smile
omg partypony i totally agree with you i yelled out loud when he apeared in the book but what i don't get if he's roman or greek and i can't belive he din't say anything about the roman camp.

And thye thing about annabeth i would like her to die i like reyna and percy better they make a way better couple and if they manipulated her that would be the same thing they did with piper and it wouldn't be that interasting just saying:)
true that partypony
yeah Canadians (im a canuck too, eh!)
And yeah, Nico was kind of shocking
stupid guy never told anyone that he knew about the ROmans!
lol
Peyna ftw!
over a year ago TheSennin said…
cool
I don't know if you guys were able to see that percy still got his curse in chapter XXXIX when hea falls after being kidnapped by a gryphon. I think it just don't work when he's in Rome because of Lil Tiber.
I also think as many that Anabeth will die, probably in the 3rd book or early in the 4th that's will be his greatest pain(s)or one of them)Juno talked about ang Gaea is expecting it. In the worst case she'll be killed by Octavian and Percy will give up his curse to free Hazel from hers in book 3 as they will go in Rome and underworld.
I don't see any Peyna too much obvious and expected for R², maybe Calypso later or...

If you're ok with me gimme a "Bell Yeah"
big smile
@nicecatch42 Oh haha now i remember that little club by the way i wonder were were Fman is i havn't talked to him in a wile anyways heck yea sertefied peracbeth haters lol:)

@partypony awwwwww you live in vancouver but hey on the bright side your my nehiboring state so woop woop the only time i go up to washington would be in the summer to visit family i wish i could go in the winter for snow boarding:(

And by the way did anyone notice that percy won over the camp in less then one week and it took jason less then eight months haha that just shows how awsome percy is. I'm not beaing a jason hater though i just wanted to point that out anyways laters:)
OH P.S GO PEYNA:)
^lol Peyna! WOOOOOOOOP!
O, and fman is reading the book, he was like posting questions and stuff

WHAT? u arent a jason hater? Just when I was thinking that we were alike! lol
HATE U JASON! PEYNA FTW!
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
wow, uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh you guys are startin to creep me out. im a washingtonite, just lettin ya know...
Uuhhhhh man I missed slot but I did think the Greek camp was better the Romans didn't have much goin for them ehh maybe it's just because Greeks were in my heart first *shrugs*
over a year ago vitaminc said…
wait if anabeth dies what about percy's curse?i mean she's the one who made percy survived styx
big smile
@nicecatch ok i'll just talk to him laters then and i'm not saying i like jason i'm just saying i'm not hating on him lol.

@darkrai6543 haha why are we starting to creep you out what are we doing wrong.

@unknownquestion i don't know why but i thought the roman camp was really awsome in someways but yes the greek camp was and is better.

@vitaminC well annabeth kept percy alive when he dove in styx but if she dies the curse won't go away it wasn't up to annabeth to mintain percy's curse he will have his curse with or with out annabeth laters:)

Go Peyna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TheSennin said…
@vitaminC it's just as venus143 said and i think the curse can only be lift up volontary from percy by a god or styx herself
over a year ago vitaminc said…
mm..fair enough..lol just wondering..whats your opinion about who is the 7th hero?
well, ill have to go with Annabeth
cuz she is so important

if the next book wasn't associated with Athena, i would have gone wit Nico, cuz he is a son of Hades who noes about Pluto, and he goes to both camps, so he is like a half Greek half ROman
big smile
@VitaminC hmmmmmm i don't know i would have to gues annabeth but now i'm having my second thought because of the prophecy ella gave that wisdoms doughter walks alone and the warning that hera gave to percy about her thats why but if i would pick another demogod
i would have to agree with nicecatch42 about nico one because hes a son of the big three

also because did you guys notice that the six demigods parents are well known alympians just think about it like aphroditie,hephestus,ares,zeus,posidon,had­es they are all well known through out the world and the other god that i could think of would be athena then hades because there already is a child of pluto in the seven but i'm just guessing anyways latersssss.
big smile
nicooooooooooooooo thats the only person i would whant to be the seventh demigod but i guess if it's not him then i'm going to have to pick annabeth grrrrr lol:) adios
over a year ago saffroney said…
ok theres this one thing in SoN thats really odd, you know how in chapter 19 (XIX) how hazel made a big pile of schist ( greenstone )
and then in the next chapter it says that frank and percy climb up on the greenstone! arn't the riches that hazel pulles out of the ground cursed!? so that people (who arnt hazel) who touch them get bad luck and then die!? so whats that all about? its really confusing for me, did anyone else notice this?