The Heroes of Olympus Arguments at Camp Half-Blood

kgirl925 posted on Sep 19, 2011 at 11:14PM
This is a game we came up with on my other forum. So technically, you pick a cabin, and then you start arguing with a person from another cabin, etc etc. (eg. The Ares cabin stole our chariot!) In order to earn the 'head counsellor' spot, there will be a 'duel' and you make up how to disarm the other person.
So, comment your name and cabin below and then I'll add it to the list. (to make the game more fun, you're allowed to change cabins after every five days you play if you want)
This is just like a test to see if people enjoy it, if they don't I'll just delete it. Don't take anything seriously, it's just a game.

Poseidon Cabin: nicecatch42
Hades Cabin: kgirl925
last edited on Sep 19, 2011 at 11:30PM

The Heroes of Olympus 51 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

over a year ago kgirl925 said…
aha, but i haven't joined yet.
I will be in the Hades cabin, my first move is to blame nicecatch that he (she?) stole my stygian black blade. I go report to Hades to send the furies after you . Meanwhile, I get 24 hr ghost and skeleton bodyguards.
(thunderwolf hasn't joined yet, you're freaking him (her?) out! :0)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
Jeez! As my name, my writing AND my comments imply, I am a BOY!
And..... I am no longer a son of Poseiden!
I am a son of Hermes!
in which case I return your sword and mess up your cabin!
laugh
aha, but if you read the top it says every five days, not once in every five days. sorry! you messed up. and oops, sorry. so, once you're poseidon you're in poseidon's cabin for five days.
watch out, furies are after you!
Ok...........but when did I say I was in Poseiden?
*deletes comment*
so, kgirl, you sure you feeling alright?
ooo naughty..... you deleted the comment! :0 but i already confirmed it in the description, sorry. :P Now i'm real angry, even demeter gave up cereal and is hunting you down for me.... oooooo she wants to send you to tartarus!

(hey, don't take this for real, okay? ;) )
oh, its to late for that!
lol!
joking
okay, i will be in barnacle beards cabin!
I cause an earthquake to destroy the kellogs factory, causing Demeter to faint in shock, and then bring Kronos back to life to hunt you down!
Then, I eat some Frosted Flakes!
angelic
oh no! *rushes to demeter*
guess what? looks like hades and morpheus are on a good relationship right now.
*puts you and kronos to sleep*
sweet dreams!
Oh no you didn't!
I had bribed Morpheus to pretend that he was on your side, then, he puts you to sleep and wakes me up. And then I force Hypnos to give you a nightmere!
Wow that was harsh!
ohh, but Hades made Morpheus to swear on the River Styx to be loyal or else he dies... he prefers not to die so he puts you to sleep forever and wakes me up. Hypnos looks up to Morpheus so Hypnos just said the vows to Hades. He removes the nightmare from me and apologizes and swears never to do it again. Hecate just said the vows too and she becomes my personal bodyguard and she never leaves my side. HADES RULZ! Guess what.. the party ponies are here! they paint your face while you're sleeping and they say the vows to hades to stay loyal to me... sigh.
Oh my god
u just stole all the gods!
Luckily, Zeus swore on the River Styx to help me, so he wakes me up and electricutes the Party Ponies!
Then, he banishes Hades to Aunty Em's place!
Then, he banishes Morpheus and Hypnos and the takes away the River Styx so that no more oaths an be made!
aha, but I have Hera, Hestia, Hermes, Dionysus, Athena, Artemis, JUPITER, Aphrodite on my side who swore on the river styx to help me! they over throw zeus and makes him hold up the earth 0.0 meanwhile, poseidon is suffering depression because his son is suffering :( jupiter hates his greek self so he agrees to hold the sky...
and i forgot to mention! all the ROMAN GODS FORMS swore on the styx to me too! okay then, except poseidon and venus. i'll be nice here.
yay!
I have a depressed barnacle beard and the powerful goddess of love........

hmmmm.....
I leave Earth and go to Mars where I discover the Egyptian Gods are real, too. They all swear that they will help me and they destroy all the Greek/Roman gods.
Game over....
i think
lol yes.....sigh. they battle and all of them die, then we are tied. (sigh) we take our place as olympians and I take over zeus's place. game over...sigh. i guess we should keep this within camp, lol. that way the game lasts longer....do you think i should delete this forum?
ummm..........keep it for a couple of days and if no one else joins then delete it
it was a good idea, though
mischievous
hmm okay then. i'll leave it here for a while.
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
I am Xavier Emerson, son of Jupiter!
^ ohhh so we're starting again :D
okay then. I'm still the child of hades, hello feather face! Hades, Xavier stole my helmet...yes, the one you gave me on my birthday....send furies after him! *mwahaha* meanwhile, I employ Braires to protect me 'cos I helped him out ;)
What? Why blame me?! It was obviously (NiceCatch's name?) NiceCatch. He was the enemy. You better not get on my bad side, daughter of Hades!
Can you make up character names?
oh, i see how it is,Xavier
I am a son of Hermes
Yep. Hermes shouldn't be trusted. Since he is the god of thieves. (You all should get names. NiceCatch is Alex. KGirl925 is Madison. If y'all don't like it, then you can change it if you like.)
Madison, I think that you should kill Alexander, because he is the most suspicious! *Sticks out tongue*
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
kiss
im arabella daughter of Aphrodite :) *smack my brother with poopy make up lmao*

love, aphrodite
sorry Xavier, it's too late. The furies are on their way (sticks out tongue) meanwhile, Alex, do you wanna play some pranks on someone? :P welcome, arabella! :D you're welcome to join in on our little pranks ;) watch out, Xavier, demeter trashed her cereal so she could chase you!
Alright, all 3 of us redecorate the Jupiter cabin in pink........
then, I do that to the Hades cabin,too.
I paint the Aphrodite cabin black.
And then I switch the signs in the bathroom and add jalapeno's to Xaviers drink..........
humph. try me, alex. now that the furies successfully attack xavier, they're after you now! including demeter, and boy she's mad cuz you made her lose her cereal!
What! Why are you all attacking me?! I send a giant tornado to Madison's house, with her family inside.
I'm not attacking you, Its Alex now, let's gang up on Alex.
*gets Morpheus to put him to sleep*
sprays his hair pink and paints his nose red! Hi-yah!
Oh god
I stick a paper on your (kgirl) back
it reads
"Kick me!"
Xavier kicks you and you guys start to fight
oo you better watch out, demeter comes running after you cuz i tell her you stole her cereal
demeter turns you into a wheat stem
you beg me for forgiveness but i ignore you
then demeter turns alex into a wheat stem too, then you guys become best buddies and try to attack me, but fail
demeter leaves without turning you back to normal people
ah, what the heck
my dad forces demeter to turn me back to normal and I steal your sword and hide it in Xavier's cabin
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
mischievous
Hey I wAnt to join grrr nicecatch I wanted to be in poisiedon all well I'm a daughter of Athena and secretly charm all the weapons to backfire onto the Redon holding them because I made an alliance with Hecate and now you too are wounded and can not harm for I have a protective spell on me
over a year ago SeaweedBrain101 said…
big smile
ok guys. my name's Bob and im from Hephaestus' cabin.

so, while everyones turning into wheat stems and charming weapons etc, I use my dad's secret map of underground tunnels he made to go deep into tartarus and release Typhon. I use my seriously powerful crane to lift Typhon out of tartarus. but before he gets too far from destroying something worthwhile, i attach a special controling device to Typhon that's impossable to come off once it is attached. i crawl back through the tunnles and arrive back at camp half-blood.
mischievous
i am now completely controling Typhon by an invincable remote i am holding in my hands and I secretly convince BlackJack (Percy's horse) into taking me to Calypso's island (the gods told me and me only where the island is. they swore by the river Styx not to tell anyone else) where no one can find me.
Here i control Typhon into arriving at camp half-blood, ripping appart the poseidon cabin, hermes cabin, aphrodite cabin and hades cabin.
heart
I then control Typhon into picking a big bunch of flowers and giving them to Georgia, my secretly random crush at camp. (just to make things interesting. Lol!) Hah! sucked in! :D (nothing personal)

btw. are we aloud to post twice or more times in a row???
and dont delete this forum. its really fun :P
over a year ago luvpercabeth said…
Lexie daughter of Athena I lure bob out of calypsos island by telling him I have captured Georgia and I have her in the underworld. When bob comes to fight me I lure next to the lithe and he tries to stab me but I sidestep he loses his balance and slips into the lithe. He resurfaces with no memory. I take the device that controls typoon from him and I tell bob that his name is Fred and he is my servant.
I hope you don't mind that I joined.
I forgot my name!:0 my name is samantha but call me sam
Yeah sure, anyone can join ^^
okay then, I get my chief skeleton warriors go after Xavier and Alex, then get my ghosts to haunt em. They get my sword back and then I force Morpheus and aphrodite to be on my side forever on the river Styx then Aphrodite charmspeakd you guys to be really nice to me the. Morpheus puts you to sleep forever
I put together a really tragic love story something like Helen and Paris and this new couple let's name them Julie and Tom and they start another really big war and because of all the entertainment I got ares mars and Venus on my side so mars kills the other sleeping dudes then VENUS makes kgirl(forgot your name sorry) fall in love as a distraction and then ares simply kills you and throws you ashes in the lithe.
ummm.....ew?
I bribe Aphrodite back on my side and she charmspeaks luvpercabeth to jump of a cliff. I stretch my arms out to catch her, but before she gets to happy, I move my hands and she turns into a grease spot.
LOL. Madison is mean. So I send harpies to destroy to destroy all of Hades cabin. And then I spraypaint, Sam was here on it, and run away unnoticed.
Madison is the daughter of the underworld god! He somehow brings me back to life and now I dipped In the river styx
I am Xavier, son of Jupiter. And Madison, can you put me on the description: MisterPerfect1 is the son of ZEUS/JUPITER? Thanks!
Xavier and Alex move on to the Athena cabin. We mess up all the organized things inside, and Alex spraypaints: Lexie was here, on the wall.
Lexie, who does Madison (KGIRl) fall in love with?
Ok i get zeus/jupiter on my side because i did him a favor by giving hera/juno a shopping spree and aask him to shoot his master bolt at you and turns you to ashes XAVIER/misterperfect1
by te way posted on HUB check it out
ha! Lexie, you could never contact me on the island to send me the message, so therefore i still got typhon and im still on calypso's island AND im not your servant! sorry about that. but to make things more fair i am sick of calypso's island and go back to camp half-blood. BUT i still have typhon! mwahahaha!!!
btw i the gods agreed to block everyway of contact on the island. and they swore on the river styx to keep it that way as long as im on the island.