The Heroes of Olympus The Giant War My Version

darkrai6543 posted on Sep 19, 2011 at 01:08AM
hey its darkrai6543 coming at you with my post! i know that sounded stupid but this has been on my mind forever so im going to do this.this story is just about the giant war and stuff. percy jason, everyone else, the argo2 has passed , now every person/demigod are gathered in greece, by this i mean EVERY one of both camps.this will be short and ill post as soon as i can, but probably on the week ends ENJOY!

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN ANY THING ON THIS, IF RR WANTED THIS FORUM AND MY PLOT IT IS ALREADY HIS.

RATING T because im paranoid.
[i just got advice for that but dont expect anything like swearing]

characters stated by RR
greek
percy=posiedon
annabeth=athena
the rest
roman
jason=jupiter
reyna=undefined[heehee]
hazel=trivia
bobby=trivia
gwen=minerva[her parent was a son of mercury]
the rest you will have to find out!:)

HEY GUYS, IM SORRY BUT I DISCONTINUED THIS, IT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH VIEWERS TO REALLY MAKE IT WORTH IT, I MEAN, I ONLY HAVE 952 VIEWS AND 72 COMMENTS [as of now] AFTER ABOUT 3 MONTHS, SORRY!
last edited on Nov 17, 2011 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
okay heres my story!

Percy pov

Okay, my life stinks but, after i met up with my friends it got better, after the battle in fort rome, the whole thing about planning this with hera, oh i guess i should explain THAT. Well long story short. me and jason had met way back on a trip to find a new demigod, but it was just a ploy by hera to join the camps. but me and jason were teleported to a white empty place where a person would think nowhere is like. but during the 3 days we were gone, we had a plan made.I would not get my memory taken and i would go to the underworld to try to get the dead back there. i succeded, but there was alreaddy an army so it was useless. but after that i went to the roman camp and told them who i was. they freaked out but surprisingly didnt kill me. well after that i made friends with nearly everyone there. so now we were all standing in a field in greece making a battle plan. "percy you go to the east and do some scouting." okee dokey. so i ran off into the woods. a few minutes later a 'shocking' thing happened like it had about a billion times before.gaia appeared in front of me."hello jackson." she sneered."im not going to join you, period."i said."oh but im not here for that" she grinned icily. "how much have you learned of lupas language?" i know that this was a bad thing but i didnt really have a choice. the ground had covered my feet and turned to rock. "everything.all of it. why? oh nothing, just this! she laughed as she shot a ray of energy at me. i screamed, we wich ammediatly turned to a howl. i shrunk a bit and grew hair everywhere. pitch black like my hair my nose turned to a snout. my senses grew way more ppowerful, especially my nose. i was... a wolf.

[A/N this is the end of the first chapter, please comment soon, i would like to get some replies.]
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
i think it's really good yours is original i haven't read one were percy turns into a wolf hope you can post soon laters:)
cake
yes! someone replied your the first one! congrats!by the way, if youve played legends of zelda twilite princess, youve got a good visual on how percy turning into a wolf would be.and heres a cake for the first comment!
okay since someone posted ill do the same

Annabeth pov
after sending percy to go scouting we started planning some more. i didnt bother telling him the plan, something would change anyway.but a couple minutes later we heard a blood chilling scream that turned into a howl ammediatly. "what the hades was that?!"
well... uhhh... didnt gaia have wolves? then a pitch black wolf burst out of the bushes. weapons were drawn quicker than lightning.
"KILL IT!"shouted clarricy[is that how you spell her name?]"WAIT!"
shouted bobby and hazel in unison.yep it was wierd how much alike they are, and they were animal freaks to like all children of hecate/trivia."guys its a wolf, did we not just hear a scream turn into a howl?! so! it could be a trap and-"she was interrupted by the wolf, who chose then to bark. it then just sat down and started moving around. jason looked puzzled, along with the rest of the romans. "why does that seem fermiliar?"the wolf pointed its paw to the north and started to walk in that direction, then, turned around when it noticed we were not following. it walked up to me and had a sad look in its eye. it bit my sleeve and pulled me over to the place it wanted to go. "i think it wants us to follow it. shall we?"said rachel."sure, lets go"i said."WAIT!"shouted someone, "this could be a trap. why should we trust it, you did say that wolves served gaia.""oh well, this one hasnt attacked us and its not aggresive. besides, the wolf looks farmiliar. lets go."
okay just a few rules. muffin and cupcake rules will be distributed by me whenever needed,i do not like insults or people getting TO'd at each other, and absolutely NO swearing. i will post whenever i can, wich will be after 3:00 on weekdays,and anytime during the weekends, and i will continue this after the son of neptune comes out. like, someone who hasnt commented before.oh and no serious jason hating, you can do it cause it amuses me, but nothing asking me to kill him or anything repeditive
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
OK!
Those were awesome!
POST SOOOOOON!
And, while your at it, read my fanfic
When Worlds Collide
Its about the first civil war!
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
oo that's really good! i finally found it:D keep posting! and yes, please read my fanfics too :)
yay! praise! thanks.
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
That's cool why did u wnt him to turn into a wolf?
saying yay is not enough, young darkrai!
Now....you must post!
and read my fanfic before you read kgirls
joking
alright, POST SOON!
mischievous
dang it! i just hit the submit button and the internet crashed. oh well here we go.

Puggylove:i love to dream of different possibilities for the series. and i was recently playing legends of zelda twilite princess, plus i wanted something origional.

nicecatch:i know i was just surprised at the praise. and comedy is always welcome.:)

Jason pov

we walked for who knows how long, but i wasnt really paying attention. the wolf was really confusing me. its movements looked really formiliar, its like when i didnt have my memories, but it was at the tip of my tongue, and it would not come. and it looked so formiliar that i wanted to say it was someone i knew. it could easily be that, becuase lupas pack was with her a lot and i knew every one of them. but i was so caught up in my thoughts that i didnt notice annabeth stop in front of me, so being the clutz i am, i ranito her and stumbled backwards and tripped. really smooth jason, just what a true leader would do, humiliate himself right before a war in front of his troops.but the wolf walked up the to me and did those strange movements. i looked around and noticed that anyone roman was looking at the wolf perplexed. wew.. i thought i was the only one. but it went around and did the same things to darn near everyone. " what the pluto is it doing?"said bobby."i think its trying to annoy us or trap us. said one of the the ares campers,whats his name?Sherman,Mark? oh well." i say we kill it." it groweled and walked over to the sand and drew a double-u on top of a stick, a trident. then an arrow pointing to the sea.it sat down in front of the arrow.this is gonna be a while.

[A/N can anyone give me some writing tips on plots and stuff? cause im writing as i go at this point.]
oh, what do you think this should be rated. what i mean is what is the rating that is lower than T?
over a year ago SeaBrat said…
blush
Idk to be honest
hmmm
whats idk mean cause i dont text.
over a year ago Safree said…
big smile
idk means i don't know. i like your story it is cool. also below t is like k or k+
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
big smile
This is interesting, and new. I like it!!! Poor Percy how he's gonna escape this time!?!? And poor Annabeth when she discovers that Percy is a wolf!
Idk about rating... ask someone with a forum.
I think you should say
"T because I am paranoid."
This basically tells everyone that your story is K but you rated it T just in case. It also gives you some breathing room in terms of violence.
KEEP POSTING! THIS IS AWESOME!
okay since no-one is posting i think i will for a surprise.

uggh im trying to chew a frozen snickers, so yeah starting to get less enthusiastic. oh well.

Clarisse pov

I wanted to rip this wolfs legs out, for one its growled at me about a billion times whenever i mentioned a trap or it being an enemy.and two, i wasnt taking a hint on what this wolf was doing, and things i dont understand i rip apart. mostly. but it kept drawing in the sand and i was about to say we should leave when a horible sound like a hunters horn, a screach, and that drakon when i stabbed its eye out, so pretty much not good. monsters burst out of the woods, dracanea, lastrygonian giants, earth born, anemoi-theuellui, and so many others. "i was right! it led us into a trap! KILL IT NOW!!!" then it gave a look of guilt at us, who were glaring at it. then it ran over to enemy lines. but instead of joining up with them, it ran up to thin air and snapped. "OOOWWWW!!!"
then a girl with brown hair, and white everything. she then shouted "GET THEM YOU IDIOTS!!"and slashed at the wolf and kicked it away. and i started hacking away at the monsters.

okay thank you for your wonderful comments, but i might post tonight. and i can almost garuntee tomorrow, so look anytime after 3:00, sooo, who will be the twentieth comment???
okay READ THE AUTHORS NOTE ON THE BOTTOM, IMPORTANT INFORMATION THERE!!!
big smile
Me!!!!! I claim the twentieth comment!!! Nice chapie, but who Percy attacked???? Was this Gaea's doing???? Post Soooon!!!!!!!!!!
when i get one more reply ill post.
over a year ago TheCrooked1 said…
love it post soon!
big smile
okay before you read this, part of this part happens after the entire series. i just wwant to post this before i forget it cause', i write as i go, come up with a plot in my head and put it to use.well here it is... oh and sorry i didnt post when i said, i was playing legends of zelda, twilite princess, and forgot, tee hee

annabeths pov

Annabeth was giving a tour to the newbees and fighting off clarisse so they would not have to endure the pain of the swirlly.when one of them asked a question i wasnt surprised about. "what happened to the roman camp? because in that orientation video it told us about them, and now their here. why arent they at their own camp?" i was thinking about this kid, he had black hair like my mom,and was super smart." ya know, i think you'll be my bro cause' your a lot like me. i like that." " watch i kid im already dating." "oh. well on to my question." "well i actually... she stopped when an iris message appeared. iris herself presented herself. "heroes, to answer this young mans excellent question,the entire event will be presented. this message will appear in the rec room in one hour. and one more thing, here is a gift from your mother."she handed the newbee a curving sword, it was a dark gray and had an owl on the bottom of the handle. and i gasped, because a glowing owl appeared above his head.i was right, " all hail malorn, son of Athena.
same system guys. comment and ill post.
smile
Now I'm confused...it's good don't get me wrong but still...Post soon!!!
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
so so sorry i havn't comented darkrai and thank you so much for the cake and please please post soon really good laters:)
thanks! you started the second page.
oh, guys, read the authors notes on the top and bottom and youll have a better understanding of this story.
one more post and ill post
over a year ago percy359 said…
This is confusing
mischievous
remember, my authors notes will keep confusion to a minimum, hopefully. ill post tomorrow,probably.
is anyone there?
over a year ago 131newbee313 said…
keep posting
crying
okay first, sorry, ive started to think that no-one was checking this, but i have school in less than an hour so ill post afterward.
okay, to add on to my last comment, is anyone reading this often, because if your not, tell me, because i dont want to post if no-one is reading it.be truthfull
big smile
I'm reading AND waiting for ur next chapter. So... I don't know what others think, but it would be good to know what happens next... And it IS good!
big smile
okay thats enough for me ill post:)

No-ones pov

everyone gathered in the rec room. "well!? when will it start!?" shouted clarisse. "it will hopefully be soon." then a multicolored glow lit the room. iris herself stepped out into the room. "heroes, this meeting is to show what really happened to fort rome. but this IM is special, your consciousnes will be seperated from your body, but you will be able to comment and if you choose, return back to your bodies for a break. good luck, and i hope this clears up any questions that you may have." and she along with everything else dissapeared.

I will post within 1 day, possibly tonight
big smile
Great!!!! Can't wait to know what happens next!!!!!
over a year ago 131newbee313 said…
Great story, post ASAP.
i will later today after school.
mischievous
okay, same comment as last time, i have only 5 minutes till school, but any way it is friday
mischievous
hey guys, you know, the SoN comes out in 3 more days, so this MIGHT be my last or second last post, sorry i started so late, oh well, here it is.

no ones pov

the image appeared as soon as we entered a room of darkness. the scenery was just like camp, only the architencture was roman and the big house was replaced by a twelve story building. we were looking at a group of people, one had black hair and looked sixteen, another looked the same age and had brown hair, the last two were obviously twins, and had blond hair and bows strapped to their backs."weve got to wait a little longer, then the attack will begin and we can help." " why cant we just warn them now? they could prepare a defense."said the brown headed kid. " yeah but your forgetting the fact that we are outcasts and traitors." he put air quotes around the traitor part. right then, a harsh war horn sounded. "lets go!" and they started setting traps, triplines, the works. a literal army of monsters charged through the woods. some of the giants tipped and crushed a good 9 or 10 monsters. the soldiers were rallying and i saw different formations. one enormous phlanx made up of 40 or 50 people was advancing. they were starting to get the upper hand when an enormous drakon appeared out of nowhere and breathed fire, i saw 2 kids run away screaming with their armor on fire. and a forest fire started. it did not look good.

end of chapter. guys id really like comments.just reminding you.
surprise
Great!!! Wow, that definitely does not look good! Post soon, Please!!
mischievous
okay, this might be short because theres only 20 minutes till my bedtime of 12:00pm

malorns pov

the forest fire was spreading quickly, dryads were absolutely freaking out trying to keep the flames away. and i watched countless numbers of them turn gray and die. " put out the fiire or all is lost!" shouted one of the people in roman armor. emmediatly an enormous wave appeared over the entire forest, smothering the flames."wait a minute, only one person could make a wave like that... percy! where are you! get out here traitor!" the black haired dude snickered and shouted."why in hades would i come out there when you would just waste your time 'trying' to even start to attack me!" then he charged into the fray, slashing through monsters like they were paper, pulling off sword moves that were more complicated than i've ever seen before, only a true master swordsman could pull off those moves.after destroying the monsters the dust started pulling back together. then he summoned a massive wave that scattered the dust completely. then e charged the drakon. he emmediatly went for the eyes and stabbed them both 2 or 3 times. it screeched in agony. then he duckked inside the mouth, and slashed and hacked at it, the drakon eventually stopped screeching, and collasped to the dirt. after another wave, the only thing left of the drakon was the blood red shell.
big smile
GUYS I HAVE MY COPY!!!! i havnt read a word, but it was an hounor writing this. see you next title!!!
big smile
guys i have just read the book and will NOT give spoilers except this...
do not read this if you dont want to...

the next book is called THE MARK OF ATHENA
crying
come on guys, dont abandon me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aas­sss­sss­sss­see­e
big smile
I'm not abandoning u! It was actually a really good chappie! The thing is that I'm still waiting for the delivery of SoN and the ^Spoiler Alert^ comment scared me for a few days and kept me from posting(not a lie!).
mischievous
haha, sorry... ill post now!

malorns pov

after percy defeated the drakon clarrisse yelled in rage. "aaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh! now i cant rub my drakon killing in his face!" there were snickers all around. after that he wirled the through the monster ranks. endless waves pounded the forest, coming from nowhere, they washed away the monster dust and soon enough there was only about 5000 monsters, give or take a thousand, it sounds like a lot, but considering there were about 20,000 to start with it was looking good. then the worst yet came along, a glowing 9 foot man appeared. he had golden eyes and seeing him made my knees turn to jelly. he wielded a 12 foot scythe. everyone but the newer demigods gasped. percy ammediately sneered. "Kronos! you shouuld be dead!"
big smile
Dun, dun, dun!!! WTHeck is kronos doing by coming back?! Goooooooooooooo Percy and defeat him(again?)!!!! That was unexpected, kronos coming back. Well, post soon!!!!