The Heroes of Olympus The Amazing Adventures Of Thalia Luke And Annabeth

pjlover212051 posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 11:57PM
you think youre having a bad day think again .i just lost my brother .got chased by monsters .almost lose my best friend who i love but then when he's about kiss me a girl (annabeth chase) that we found onthe streets trips and falls and starts crying .finnally i break my legan we have no choice but to go back to my friends house which is exactly wherewe didn't want to go ,to make things even worse im a daughter of zuess how did this all start ? well to tell you that i have to go back to the day before we went on vacation.
the day it all started .
-the story of thalia grace daughter of zues
so wahat do you guys think ?
should i continue?
well plz tell me in your comments?
last edited on Sep 12, 2011 at 11:59PM

The Heroes of Olympus 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Please do though I think it's spam. Put pn the PJO one and it won't be
over a year ago pjlover212051 said…
hmm yeah i was thinking that to though i might put it in the halfbloods and demi-gods section
where do yo think i should ?
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
you can put it on percy jackson and the olympians,pjo books,percy jackson fanfiction.
okay then look for it there ifyou want to see it
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
tongue
Nah. Post it here. Don't listen to Weirdo2. He thinks he's some kind of Spam Police. LOL. Post it here. As long as it has to do with Greek/Roman Mythology then post it here! Por favor!
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
i dont really care as long as you post
over a year ago 131newbee313 said…
It's good so far, I just recomend using proper grammer and all that, like quatations. Just a suggestion, but still keep posting!
kay kay . ill try to have it by the end of the day
over a year ago 131newbee313 said…
are you still working on this?
yep its just that i have homework :(
and my laptop broke
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
HEY IM STILL WORKING ON THIS! IM PJLOVER I JUST CANT LOG IN SO I MADE ANOTHER ACOUNT. i promise im the same person as pjlover212051 its just the numbers are different