The Heroes of Olympus This is WAR!!!: Battle of Chaos

_Aphrodite_ posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 10:38PM

This is War series
Book #1 - Battle of Chaos
Book #2 -Guardian of Life
Book #3 -The Son of Thoth
Book #4 -Revenge of the Sea
Book#5 - The Infinite Finale

Violet is the daughter of Apollo (Roman) and is now Praetor after Reyna decide to go to college in New Rome.

Jaseus was just announced by Eris, that he was the Son of Jupiter.

Kaileb _________
Serena_________
Rico____________

3 years after Giant war
Summary:

one day will have seven mysterious accidents. Percy, Nico, Piper and Annabeth are in the wrong place on the wrong time. But three visions from three witness will save them or might kill them. Three groups must come together to stop the Chaos. Will they succeed? Will they get back the lost heroes?

Kaileb- Chinese
Jet- Russian
Serena- Puerto Rican
Jaseus- Australian
Violet- African American
Rico- Mexican

Kaileb (Kai) Hidden Past:
He seen his mother died with his own eyes. He never made friend's or been on a date. He was a dark soul waiting for something to amazing to happen. His father had never talked to him. Now, All of a sudden, he is a part of a prophecy after the Giants War. Will he succeed?

Jet Friend or Foe?:
Children of Hermes all had a bad rep. In CHB after what Luke did. But, Jet had to been stuck to work with the Enemy in order to save his mom. What will become of him If he works with the enemy for too long?

Serena Hidden life:
She never wanted to become a Princess. Her family and boyfriend thought of her as a trouble girl. She hated her beauty, Also she scared of her voice. As she goes to a trip to NYC, she discovers she a demigod!! So she escapes to CHB. But she feels she on enemy grounds. But, she is a part of a new prophecy. Will she find love?

Jaseus (Jace)Hero Ways:

He a jock not a hero. He had a strange vision about a bridge collapsing. After his vision came true, he leads the others to the bridge to save the people. He couldn’t imagine see many families lose their love ones in a accident like he'd lost his mother. Then he was lead to camp. Who is a girl from his past? Will he lead the team to victory?

Violet Hard Core:
Never mess with this chick. You think she all nice and girl for her looks. But with one bow and arrow, you don't want to know she will do to you. She has been living in the high life of Cali. But as soon as she learn about her father, her life goes down hill. She felt like she is very different in CHB. She knows that not where she belong. But, her father took her memory, so she didn’t have much of a choice then to follow the others on a strange quest. Will she like the others?

Rico's Jokes:
A boy that know how to crack jokes, but doesn't know how to love. His father has been in jail since he was like a baby. Now he is 13 and has been in trouble with the police all his life. His lived with his adopted mother & father. Until at the right place at the right time he was in this strange accident in Seattle where he meets new demigod and his love interest.
last edited on Apr 16, 2012 at 10:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 137 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

over a year ago pjlover212051 said…
COOL POST SOON!!!!
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
You better finish that homework soon and post a chapter! LOL.

Love,
Perfect
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Post want to see this
kay .
by the way so sorry fo your loss
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
zzz
sorry for your lost post when you post im fine with whenever
monkey
hmm i heard your back would you mind posting a chapter.
MONKEY
over a year ago 3rdCj2ndCJR said…
I'm sorry for your loss...
Hope to see your posts, and I pretty sure I'd love it.

Sincerely,
CJ
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Percy2 said…
ok sounds good.
over a year ago _Leo_Fire_ said…
smile
awesonme story line, and love the video. Scary song lol. cant wait to read your story it's sounds interesting.
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Can't wait!!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
The vidio was horrifying
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
SERENA:

I woke up from a horrifying dream, too horrifying to tell anyone.
I looked right next to me to see an Emo guy. His name is Kaileb or Caleb, I think. He hardly talks to anyone at school. Kaileb was wearing a black Beetles shirt. His silky wavy black hair with red strikes. His eye’s was like pitch dark, which terrified me at times. His pale skin looked like he is a ghost. For an Asian guy he seems handsome and mysterious, but also dangerous in a way. Kaileb looked back at me, and gave me a smirk that showed his deep dimples. "Hey, how long I been out?" I asked."Um...about 30 minutes." Kaileb replied. “Are we near the museum?" I said. He chuckled. "You ask too many questions, princess." I was shocked. How did he know my secret? "Where not there yet." "Oh."That all that came out my mouth. Wee was still in a coach bus with many of our class mates. Most of the students were singing a song, gossiping, texting, and all the things all teens do while there bored. Kaileb was now having a conversation with his buddy name Squid. Isn't a weird name for a person? I wished I could talk to someone, now you think I'm a loner. Well when you’re a new kid, you will understand. But many of you don't understand how it is to be a princess. I could wear any dress I want, I can get anything I want. But, I hated it. I want real friends, not friends that get paid to be my friend. That why when I moved from Puerto Rico to America, I kept being a Princess a secret. I grab my Black IPod and started to hear some Christina Aguilar. As I was hearing her beautiful high pitch voice. All of a sudden my IPod switched songs. Now I was hearing little girls singing London Bridge is falling down. My eyes widen. My dream. Then the words magically switched words. Now I was hearing.

"Brooklyn Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. Brooklyn Bridge is falling down. You’re going to witness Leo getting hit with a big cable, a big cable. Next, you’re going to witness Piper fall, Piper fall, Piper fall. Then, you’re going to witness Nico getting stab with needles and pins, needles and pins, needles and pins. Now to the end you will see Percy die, see Percy die, see Percy. Finally, Annabeth will get chain in the end."

I turned off the IPod as fast as I could. Was I hearing stuff? I nodded my head. "I can't be that crazy." I said.

KAILEB:
This whole morning I had a bad feeling something bad going to happen. My mother tells me I can see the future clearly. But, I doubt it. My mother all was used her psychic ability to help others at need. Until, she died when I was 8. Before she died, she told me she was going to help me with my abilities to future & talk to the dead. After a few years it had been harder and harder to handle. I was going to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge into the cold Atlantic Ocean, after getting attack by three demons in one week.I jump into the icy waters. Until, a beautiful girl saved me while I was drowning. She dragged me to the Tampa Beach. After coughing up nasty sea water, then I stood up after lying on the sand. I looked at the girl. Her black hair was plastered. She had the most beautiful sea green eyes with a hint of aquamarine. Her caramel skin was like was sparking from the Moonlight. She was beautiful. She was already in ocean from the waist down. "Who are you? What your name?" I demanded. But, she never replied. She just sank into the dark sea.
From that day on I plan to find the girl that saved me. I looked over at Serena. She was beautiful. Under her black glasses her eyes changed color from blue, green, brown, and gold like a kaleidoscope. Her dark brown hair tied with a rudder band. Her skin was like looking at caramel. She had a pink jacket, with a hot black dress underneath. She wore black combat boots, which I thought was cool. But the look on her face was priceless. She looked like she came out a rated R movies times ten. I was trying to keep a straight face."Are you okay?" I asked. "It's nothing, just had a bad dream." I smiled. "I hate those, “I said, "Even the ones when people die." Serena punches me in the shoulders, "Stop it!"Her voice sounded so demanding that I couldn't resist."Yes, I’ll stop."I said but I sounded like a mindless zombie. Serena looked at me with a worried face. "Kaileb, in my dream I saw the Brook-" But, our teacher Mr. Spitter interrupted. He was a middle age man wearing a Steve Urkel outfit. He was African American with a high pitch voice. Sometimes the students call him Spit because he spits a lot. Mr.Spitter grabbed his microphone.

"Students!" spit, "We're 30 minutes away from the Brooklyn Museum. If you look on your front right, you can see the famous Brooklyn Bridge, which we will be crossing." After his last word most of the students was covered with his disgusting spit. Thank god I was sitting in the back of the bus. Most of the students slam to the window like they never seen a stupid bridge in their whole life. Serena and I looked outside to see the bridge. Then all of a sudden I heard a crowd of people screaming and calling for help. There I saw with my own eyes seeing the bridge collapsing. Trucks, Cars, People, and concrete from the bridge were falling into the salty waters. Until I could see more of the horrifying scene, Jaseus Maximus blocked my view. "This is a one cool Bridge!" Jace said. I looked around and no one seems to notice that the bridge had fallen. After Jace moved I looked out the window again to see the bridge was in the same place as it was, like it never had fallen. I felt my hands getting sweaty. Did I just saw the future disaster?

Author: I know it's short, but I hope you like it.

Love,
Aphrodite

image below is how I can picture Kaileb looking like, but not the clothing lol ( It's Boo Boo Stewart lol)
SERENA:

I woke up from a horrifying dream, too horrifying to tell anyone.
I looked right next to
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
big smile
I LOVE THE STORY!!!! and the video too. pleeeeease keep posting!

Oh My Gods. I never knew you can write. I love your characters. Wow Serena a princess. Princess Serena. I like how your getting signs before the accident. is Kaileb dad Hades? You need to write more!!
@Kaity_Dawesome thank you soo much. I thought people hated my story
@Leo_Fire Thanks for liking my story from the begining. And about Kaileb father, it's a secret. I will try to post every week. :D
over a year ago Percy2 said…
Nice
laugh
WHY WOULD ANYONE HATE YOUR STORY? IT IS TOTALLY, EPICLY, AWESOMELY, AWESOME!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeease keep postin!!!!!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
smile
why would anyone hate this?
it's good. please wright soon. *horrable spelling, i know. me, math, science, and spelling don't mix.*

also, the stupid school computers won't let me watch videos on this. don't know why. *sighs* oh, well. please post soon, will check out the video when i get home. thanks for startign this.

*gives encouriging smile*

*again, bad spelling. need spell check on this thing.*
@ Kaity thanks soo much!! And I will. Jaseus, Kaileb, Serena, Violet, and Eric adventure is just starting
@Icrs it ok. And I will . I appreciate ur comment.
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
cool
Nice
big smile
Thank you Weirdo ( not in a mean way) <3
cool
any time
Jace:

What can I tell you about myself. Well, I'm the only Aussie guy at my school. You maybe ask why is a guy from Australia doing in New York.It's a long story. My mother works for the United States government.I never seen her job, but I bet they test aliens and such. About a year ago my mother and I had those arguements. She wanted me to go to a military school, She is crazy!I just want to go back to Gold Coast and surf in the aquamarine sea. But after I refuse, she sent me to this bourding school in New York called, 'Thoth Academy.' Yeah it's a weird name. When I got to the school, I tried out for the football team.Which I made it in, of course. For a few months now I had be the Captian for the Knights. This is come in handy for later on.

I moved out of Kaileb way. I never talk to Kaileb offended in school. The only time I talked to him when we had to do a science project together about animal cells. I looked at Kaileb face, it's kind of looks like he saw someone getting kill or something. Must be hitting puberty already. I tooked my seat in the very back of the bus near the smelly bathroom. It was so hard to breath I had to cover my nose for the whole ride.

For some strange reason I looked at my watch.
The time was 8:10.

Jace Vision:

I looked around the bus. This was'nt my bus. I sat in a New York city bus,next to this two young couple.The guy had wavy black hair with green eye and his fine lady had curly blond hair with grey eyes. "Excuse, Where am I?" I asked. But they never answered.I waved my hand in front of them, but it seem like I was invisible.

BOOM!!!

Lighting striked the bridge. Was I on the Brooklyn Bridge. I could see be on the bus, the concrete from the bridge was cracking into millions of tiny peaces. Everyone in the bus didn't stop to wait what would happen, they all flee out. I could he crowds of people running and screaming for their lives. The ground got lower and lower, while I was on the bus. Until, I notice the bus was falling in midair. I flew from my seat to the front window of the bus.
BANG!
i Hitthe window hard. I scream as I saw the ocean coming closer and closer. I'm dead this is it. The bus hit the ocean. All I felt was millions of broken glass striking me from all parts of my body. Then I saw a white light.

I jump out my seat. My whole body was sweating from that realistic vision or dream. "Jace Maximus sit down in your seat or you'll have a two hour detention!" Mr.Spitter yelled. "Sorry sir," I said,then I sat right back down.

What just happen?

Author: Picture below is Jace surfing in Australia.
Jace:

What can I tell you about myself. Well, I'm the only Aussie guy at my school. You maybe ask
big smile
THAT-WAS-TOTALLY-EPIC!!!!! keep posting!!!!!!
Thank you Kaity. I cant wait to finish writing the next chapter, it will be interesting :D.
im literally bounceing up and down right now....post soon!!!!
big smile
Omg ur story rocks!!! Is jace going to die! I see Percy aka my sea weed taco and annabeth!! :D great story honey <3
Serena Pov:

I spend 5 minutes thinking about my dream and the crazy song. What did it mean?
I bus ride was smooth, so I try not to think about it. But, Mr.Spitter crank up his old music I think from the 80's or something. I was looking at the bus driver high tech radio from the back of the bus. It was a music station 11.7. They was playing some R&B music which got my attention. I was nodding my head with the song. I after about a minute, something strange was happening. The radio was changing to a different radio station by it's self. Until, it stop at radio station 237. A song was playing.

"I close my eyes
Only for a moment and the moment's gone
All my dreams Pass before my eyes a curiosity.
All they are is dust in the wind. Just a drop of water in an endless sea
All they do Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see. But don't hang on cause
Nothing lasts forever but the Earth and Sky
It slips away.."

The bus stop. I almost slammed my head to the seat in front of me.
Most of the students complain about the stop. Mr.Spitter got up from his seat and grabbed the bus microphone. "Students be quiet! It seem to be some traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge since there are little bit construction being done. Therefore, it take a while to go on the Bridge."

My dreams are coming true. I look at the front window of the bus. The beautiful Brooklyn Bridge was crowd with cars, trucks, and people on bikes. Many angry New Yorkers was honking and yelling.

All of a sudden lighting strike the Bridge out of no where. The lighting was green. Then from a far view where the mysterious lighting strike, the bridge was slowly cracking into pieces.

Fear ran threw my whole body, my dream is happening. Mr.Spitter instructed us to get off the coach bus. The students and some of the teachers ran out the bus. Outside was cold and windy as the sun was fading into dark clouds.

Oh my god....

Author: I know it's not much, but yeah.
I hope you like it. And the video below is Dust in the Wind. and I heard it on the radio earlier and i found it creepy but nice touch to my story.
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
THAT WAS SCARY
THAT FIRST VIDEO WAS TERRIFYING !!!!!!
It was optional to watch it. of course its scary. But it's just what my character Serena see's in her dream. But yeah. My story is not all scary, its going to have action and all of the great stuff. :)
over a year ago luvseaweedbrain said…
heart
whoa. crap this is scary but im pretty sure thats why i love it... :)
awe thank you :D
laugh
LOL. Scary. Bella, I think you should stop posting chapters on this story. It might give the readers nightmares.
cool
^^By the way, that was a joke. Soooo, POST SOON!!!
Thank you David :D I post that video becuz that was a future accident that was never suppose to happen. But Chaos wants to destroy all humanity with 7 accidents.

Oh the picture below is lighting striking the Brooklyn Bridge.
Thank you David :D I post that video becuz that was a future accident that was never suppose to happe
Awesome!!!!!! Wait, i don't see it scary. It awesome!!!!
big smile
I JUST GOT TIME TO READ IT!!!!!! it was not scary! it was pure awesomeness! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! POST SOOOOOON!
Thank you Leonardo & Kaity. I will post soon, if I have time I'll probably post it today if I finish it. :D
btw.. awesome pictures (:
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
umm.... that picture is from Final Destination 5 isn't it?
and post sooooon!!!!!!
laugh
I will post another chapter during this week. :D
Serena:

I seen from the distant, many people got off their cars and trucks and started running for their lifes.
Some of the people running off the bridge was pushing eachother out of the way before they would fall with the bridge. I can see some concrete from the bridge falling into the cold Atlantic sea. Some people was got off the bridge almost knocked me down as they was running threw. I can hearing sweaking from the bridge's pins as they was slowly getting loose.

" We have to do something," a voice said. I looked at my right to see Jaseus. Jace was a captian of the football team, he's very althetic. His wavy blonde hair flowed with the wind. His skin was like he had been kiss by the sun. His electric blue eyes was like raging thunder clouds. He had a sarcar on the side of his head, it was shape as a lighting bolt, I hope he not related to Harry Potter. He wored a Purple T-shirt with plan pants. " Those people are dieing out, while we just watch. I'm not having it. I knew this was going to happen, and I'm going to try to fix this. So Who will help me?" No one replied. The group of 13 year old student was huddled up in fear. Until, one student yelled "Jace your crazy, no one going out there on that death bridge!" Jace looked at with anger. "Fine no one is going to help me? Fine. I'm going to die to try to help those people." before he ran, I said try not to so my fear " I believe in you Jace, I'm coming with you." He looked at me and smiled. "Wait up! I'm going to help too!" I looked to see it was Kaileb standing beside me. Before we could had ran, Mr.Spiitter yelled "Hold up! I will not allow this, you all will come with me where it's safe." Mr.Spitter grabbed my arm with his hair hands and pulling me away. I tried to get got of his grip "LET-ME-GO" I yelled. He didn't listen to me, I had no course. I swung my fist into Mr.Spitter's face, knocking him down to the ground like bowling pins. He looked like he was out cold. I ran back to Kaileb and Jace. They was in shocked that I punch our teacher, but I don't like when people grab me. "Come! We have no time" I yelled at them.

Jace, Kaileb, and I were all running pass many cars and panic people as we was heading towards the bridge .

This is how I imagine to be Serena
              Serena:

I seen from the distant, many people got off their cars and trucks and start
big smile
Author: Please comment! I'll post later today.
I think this chapter was short. But, it can't wait to post the next.
over a year ago rickjackson said…
cool story! mine probably wont be like this though keep on writing!
big smile
Thank you, and ur story is awesome. :)
YAAAAAAY! YOU POSTED!!! i bet you already ready know what im going to say! yep, IT WAS AWESOME! post soooooon! pleeeeease!<magic word! now you have to post!!! ha! jk post soon
Author: Kaity your awesome, thank you for cheering on my story @ RickJackson I like your story :D

Okay so let get on with this story shall we...

Kaileb:

What am I doing running to a cracking bridge? IF my mother was alive she would've torture me by sticking chop sticks in my nose and drag me. Trust me, it's not fun. As I was running I was starting to loose my breath. Great, I should'nt have skip gym class. I finally I caught up with Serena and Jace.

There was something different about Jace. He wasn't like other jocks, he seem nice and discipline. Rumors say that the Aussie guy (aka Jace) was from a military family. He was like a natural born leader in the football field, I hope on the bridge as well.

As for beautiful Serena Castillo, she's a mystery. No one at our school know where she camed from. The only thing I find weird about her is that she can speak many, many languages. In French class, she spoke fluent French.

"Come you guys this way!!" Jace yelled as he lead use inside of the bridge. Great, What did I get myself into? No. I have to help, I had a vision, So I had no choice but to help. If I die, I'll see my mother again.

Many new yorkers was screaming as they was running pass us.
The Bridge started to slowly lower down for a few seconds, then it stop. "What are we going to do?" Serena asked. Her breath smelled like sweet strawberries. "We have to save those people here" I said trying to sound brave, but really I was scared like a baby. Jace looked at me "Your right. You guys shouldn't have ca----"

Then a a voice was crying for help. Our attention to a little girl that was 30 feet away from us. "Madison!!" Her mother cried. The little girl was surrounded by giant cracks. The ground she was on was lowering. "MOMMY!!!" the little girl cried. "I have to save her" Serena said.

Before Jace or I could have stop Serena, she was already running to save the Madison. After a few seconds, Serena jumped cross the broken concrete to the little girl. "Are you here to save me?" Madison asked as she wiped her tears away. All I can see was Serena nodding. Jace tap my shoulder, "Come on Kaileb, they need us." Finally a jock that has brains to know my name. I followed Jace to Serena.

The concrete that was surrounding Serena and Madison was slowly breaking.

To be continue.....

Author: the image below is how I imagine Jaseus Maximus, but not the clothing (This is Alexander Ludwig)
Author: Kaity your awesome, thank you for cheering on my story @ RickJackson I like your story :D
I hope many of you enjoy my chapters. I'll post again when I have a chance this week. You know school is stressful. Well bye
over a year ago rickjackson said…
YAY!!! Awesomeness