The Heroes of Olympus Ares Strikes Back

epicjosh12 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 03:03AM
Sypnosis: The end comes near when the famous Greek god of war Ares' sword has been captured where he creates a big war. Now its up to Percy, Annabeth, and Clarisse to find it and stop the war.
save

The Heroes of Olympus 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago epicjosh12 said…
As Percy gets closer to reaching the flag that would bring his team victory. He was stopped dead in his tracks by none other than the daughter of the god of war Clarisse. "Well well well if it isn'nt Percy Jackson." "Step aside Clarisse you know you can't win this battle so give it up and hand me the flag." "And you just expect me to give it to you in your dreams Jackson as the daughter of the god of war I fight for everything, in this world nothing is given to you freely you have to fight for it so Jackson get ready for the fight of your life." Just when Clarisse was about to hit Percy she stopped dead in her tracks. When Percy was about to hit her he noticed something that he's never seen before in Clarisse's eyes FEAR. Soon everybody started coming out of nowhere, but Percy barely noticed them the only thing he stared at were Clarisse's eyes. "What happened Percy," Annabeth questioned "I'm not sure we were about to fight when all of a sudden she fell to the ground." "Sometimes you Demigods can see visions given from your fathers or mothers, but the way I way see it is as if something bad has happened for Clarisse to be seeing a vision at this time." Chiron one of our camp directors informed. As if it was planned Clarisse bursted out crying and screaming "FIND HIS SWORD,FIND HIS SWORD,FIND HIS SWORD!" What sword "ok everyone go back to your cabins i will take care of this problem." Soon Chiron took Clarisse put her on his back and took her back safely, i don't know what caught my eyes the most seeing Clarisse or seeing the clouds turn to red the shade of BLOOD. I didn't really know what was going on, Clarisse now the clouds but my Demigod instincts told me that if there was something going on it doesn't seem good. I quickly caught up with Annabeth and Tyler a new Demigod that just came here his father is the god of dreams and sleep Morpheus. "Annabeth did you see the clouds," "yeah i was just talking to Tyler about it he told me that one of the gods seems to be upset." "Which one," "well when a god is angry they always show a sign like Zeus would create a thunderstorm, Posidon would create a tsunami or an earthquake." "The way i see it is that Ares is the one upset this time that probsbly explains what happened with Clarisse Ares probably sent her a vision of whats going on since Clarisse is one of her favorites." "So the only way to find out whats going on is if we ask Clarisse ourselves," Annabeth concuded "but don't you guys remember what Clarisse said she said FIND HIS SWORD." I pointed out. "Well Ares is the god of war and weaponry which techinally includes a sword," "well the only way to find out is if we ask Clarisse, but i'm not sure were aloud to." "Well we have no choice and we better do it fast were about to have lunch soon, as we all ran to find Clarisse the sky automatically chnged to complete red, but the really weird thing that stopped our focus was when red splotches started dripping on us when we looked up to see what was happening we noticed that it was raining but no ordinary rain it was raining blood.We quickly found a hiding spot in the woods where we were stumbled by alot of satyrs, centaurs, and naiads it seemed as if they had been in a boxing tournament and lost badly. With them also was Dioniysus, and Clarisse it seemed as though they were holding a meeting with Dioniysus talking. "It seems as though it's raining blood and the cause of that is Ares." "It seems as though Ares has lost his powerful sword well known as his inferno sword and now Ares is in RAGE." "Inferno sword i never there was such thing!" I exclaimed. If anybody had heard me they did a pretty good job of ignoring me except Annabeth. "The Inferno sword was a gift from Ares' brother Hepheastus which he used for every battle," Annabeth explained." "So thats why he's so upset it's as if he's helpless without it." "Our main problem is what Ares has in stored for us he said that if he doesn't find his sword in five days he will create a war like no other," Mr.D continued. "A war now Ares was going way to far and its not even as important as like Zeus' lightning bolt." I could tell by Annabeth's expression she felt the same way, but when i looked at Tyler he seemed a little drowsy as if he was about to faint. Clarisse was the one who scared me the most she just stood there as if it were a funeral and that someone very important was dying. "So now we need to act drastically we need to get ready for this war at all cost so-," before Mr.D could finish his sentence there was a loud scream as everyone started running frantically. When Tyler,Annabeth, and I made it to the scene we noticed that the bonfire that was perfectly normal last time had erupted to very dark red where a man appeared he was very sturn, proud someone who could boast all day and we then knew that man was Ares. "HELLO YOUNG DEMI-gods I AM ARES AND I HAVE COME TO GIVE YOU SOME NEWS AS YOU ALL MAY KNOW MY SPECIAL SWORD HAS GONE MISSING AND I'M SUSPECTING THAT ONE OF YOU KIDS STOLE IT AND FOR NOW IF I DON'T FIND THAT SWORD IN FIVE DAYS I WILL DESTROY CAMP HALF-BLOOD AND I'LL START WITH THE HERMES CABIN."
last edited over a year ago
Hope you like it!
big smile
Adding some new things hope you like it!
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
its good
smile
thx percy i put alot of effort into it.
ADDING MORE THINGS HOPE YOU LIKE IT = D
over a year ago Percy2 said…
Cool
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
are you going to post???
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…