The Heroes of Olympus It's a Love Story

XxDamOnStErxX posted on Aug 16, 2011 at 10:49PM
Rated: just in case rated R or Pg13

You have always heard of a Child of Aphrodite or some call her Venus relationship with their father's. But did you ever seen it from Aphrodite's Point of View......

I cant take it any more! For the past few months Ares had been despressed. And when he near me he abuse me. I just miss the first time we met each other, but now not even my love powers are going to fix this. I needed to escape this crazy prison we call Mount Olympus, home to the gods. It was night time, and I (Aphrodite) was in bed with Ares. I stared up at the pitch dark ceiling. The only thing I can hear is Ares loud snoring that sound like bombs exploding. I looked slowly on my right side to see Ares. He was wearing his black shades. His tan skin was sadly was light from the moonlight coming from his window. Ares was very buff even if it was covered from his white tank top. But along his whole body was many scars from fights he had been in the past millions of years. Ares head was shining because he had no hair on his scalp. But he had a stone cold looked that remind me that my faith in him was fading. He wasn't the loving guy that I remember he was turning more evil like a Titan. I had to leave......

I slowly push the camouflage covers. I before I got off Ares bed, I remember he had his floors with dozens of traps. I lifted my white dress that I had on which really suits me. No one couldnt really see Ares's traps. The only tool I can use to see them in Ares's shades. I looked at sleepy Ares, then I use my fashionis
last edited on Aug 17, 2011 at 12:42AM

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...