The Heroes of Olympus Thunderwolfs Heroes Of Olympus

thunderwolf233 posted on Aug 15, 2011 at 01:48AM
due to lack of posts I have moved my post from rick riordans son of neptune to here this is quit different and the charachters have different personalities especialy jason than his but I do not own any of this for the record and yall better remember that. this starts two weeks after the fall of kronos and percy has some new swords but lets not go into that. this is a relatively dramatic forum as it gets going but still have fun,

also there are a senate on this forum which make important decisions from time to time. The senate is aja newbie and puggyluv. newbie is indisposed at the moment so anaklusmus will take his place until he returns.
last edited on Oct 12, 2011 at 04:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 295 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 295

over a year ago fman172 said…
big smile
When you have these weapons with you you're the best demigod out there. Hope you post soon!
over a year ago thunderwolf233 said…
chapter one
Clarrice stares at a snake with legs

I do not advise getting into a starring contest with a drakon, their stares can petrify you in the oh-crap-im-going-to-die-way rather than the thats-so-ugly-way Medusa does but trust me its just as bad. now you may be wondering drakon dragon whats the difference. theres a lot of differences like dragons look like fire breathing lizards on steroids and are smaller than drakon s, who are older and look like snakes with legs on steroids. And like I said have terrifying glares.
Dispite all this Clarrice was determined to beat one in a starring contest. The reason you ask? because the Stall brothers Bet 20 golden drachmas (the money of the gods) that she couldnt. This was going to be good.
We all (all being the stall brother me Clarrice and the rest of the camp councilors) went to the arena where we had a captured drakon who would serve as Clarices opponent.
we took of the blind fold and the contest was on ...

to be continued

was it good?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
this one looks a bit different. you have got yourself a good start. post soon.
continued

A minute passed by and another, and another, an eternity seemed to pass until finally after 3min and 4 seconds and we thought we couldn't take it any more Clarrice got mad as usual and did a totally ares like thing only a child of ares would do, she took out her sword and in a clean slice took both of the eyes out.
The drakon roared in agony and reared up on its lower legs ( which how a 120 ft long drakon does that on 2 15 ft high feet i dont know) its cries literally breaking glass. Clarice turned and said simply “ I win.”. “ know you dont” growled Travis Stoll “That was cheating” snarled Conner Stoll. Were s the rule book’’ sneered Clairese ( sorry I have no idea how to spell her name) “Hey thats our excuse” they said together. “Your point being.” she said flexing her muscles.
“If this keeps up im going to go deaf!” I screamed for the drakon had not stopped for breath or anything since its eyes got sliced. holding my hand like i was holding a sword I put it against my silver bracelet and said “ maelstrom” and grasped a hilt out of nowhere and pulled out a 5 ft sword made of a dull gray metal. with a neat strike I ended the monsters misery.
“Return” I said simply and the sword disappeared.

that was a sword given by ares. i had a lot of trouble finding a good sword to use for this chapter... which should i do next and remember the final decision is mine
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
big smile
awesome and the next weapon should be the one zeus gave him its a bit differant from your old one doh post soon plz!
worried
chapter 2
The Fear god glows

After the ever so entertaining show of Clarice strangling the Stolls to get her money for winning the bet, me and my girlfriend Annabeth went to the beach to have some privacy. when we got there I quickly realized that wasn't the case. Phobos god of fear was standing there waiting for me.
“Well well look what the cat dragged in.” he said sneering. I raised my eyebrow “as I recall I kicked your butt” “face it your pathetic weakling, you don't even have a girl” was his witty retort. Wrong answer. Annabeth exploded “What am I then You miserable excuse for a god!!!” Phobos blinked a few times” you to are a couple” “DUH”We both shouted so hard I swair they heard it on Olympus. Phobos obviously took after his fathers side because he didn't believe us “ prove it” he growled. Before I could do anything Annabeth turned and kissed me so hard it hurt like all get out, but it also was breathtaking and I kissed back.

After 3 minutes ( a long time for a kiss) we separated , breathing hard. remembering that they were not alone Percy turned and ,scowling at the minor god said in an angry voice “as you were saying?”.”ok you got me, ya got a girl.” Phobos said grudgingly “but you still have a sucky sword” percy smirked”correction I did have a sucky sword but know...” i did the same thing I did to summon Maelstrom but instead of that I summoned “undertow!” And pulled out a highly ornamented 4ft elysian silver cutlas with a wickedly sharp side to it.

Phobos looked nervous that one of his few advantages, a better sword went down the drain.this was going to go badly...for him. Percy took the first shot, easily running the distance between him and the god. easily beating phobasis gaurd down percy slashed down again and again until phobas’s sword broke. Percy wasnt done.. he sunk his cutlass in Phobass gut which hurt even if it couldnt kill the god. but then somthing unexpected happened.

Phobas glowed green.

was it good
over a year ago skyguy98 said…
smile
i gotta admit this story is pretty good.
by popular vote should i use tsunami ,flood .coast or typhoon, its your choice but I need it within 18 hours from now which is when ill start my new chapter
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
kiss
suprendus
over a year ago Percy2 said…
laugh
That was realy good
big smile
typhoon i think and great chappie
laugh
comon thunder post plz
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
big smile
Nice job. I like it, but I think that you are going a little bit overboard with the swords stuff. Other then that...well, I like it (some grammar issues, but who cares?). POST POST POST POST SOON! :D
smile
SNEAK PEAK
chapter three,
godly power

That was the most interesting thing all day, its normal for a god to glow yellow, but green thats what... I did...huh? This is getting interesing.

Ten it hit me. not understanding but power, this power was intense, awesome and strangly...dark. like this power was not helpful but painful. I didnt want it but I didnt have a choice. in a few seconds it was over.

Phobos looked at me in hate and tried to show me my fears but somehow I defended myself And then I knew what happened.

this is not the chapter its just sneak peak
big smile
awesome.i think it could be percy new god of fear but probably wrong.post the real chapter soon
this is intresting. glowing green. keep posting.
chapter three,
godly power

That was the most interesting thing all day, its normal for a god to glow yellow when they go into there true forms, but green thats what... I did...huh? This is getting interesting.

Then it hit me. Not understanding but power, this power was intense, awesome and strangely...dark. like this power was not helpful but painful. I didn't want it but I didn't have a choice. in a few seconds it was over.

Phobos looked at me in hate and tried to show me my fears but somehow I defended myself And then I knew what happened.I had absorbed some of the fear gods powers. Not enough perhaps to be a god myself but enough to resist Phobas’s powers.

What I didn't get was how I could do that. I made a mental note to ask annabeth and ,if she didn't know, Chiron. But in the mean time I had a god to beat up. “See ya wouldn't want to be ya.” and I stabbed him in the neck and after yelping he wet to tarterus.

“well’ I said looking at my blond girlfriend,”that was weird” She snorted “Thats the understatement of the year seaweed brain” I rolled my eyes, some things never change. Not that Im complaining. “Well where were we” I asked, She smiled “right here” she said putting a hand on my cheek and kissing me softly, and like last time I kissed back.

Then ten seconds later The sound boiled and a monster that looked like a drakon with webbed feet came out, it looked exactly like a drakon except it was ten times bigger. “ I would advise typhoon” annabeth said matter a still embracing me( we had hugged during the kiss) . I nodded and said “return” as undertow disappeared, I summoned “ typhoon” And a 3ft blade of a pitch black metal that I knew to be stygonian iron. This was going to be easy. Throwing his sword like a knife into the monsters mouth, the monster screamed in agony. the sword was absorbing its essence and string it. After about a minute the monster finally disintegrated.

Now you may think what about the sword? I just said return and it returned to my bracelet. You may also think how did I know. because my bracelet had twelve symbols on it of all the olympians minus Hephaestus for reasons I’ll explain later. While the weapons in use the symbol glows, get it.

For now though Me and annabeth kissed for the third time but this time weren't interrupted. Later I was going to ask Chiron how I was able to absorb some of Phobas's powers.

How was it?
big smile
awesome you made one mistake typhoon is the sword and tsumai is the apollo one
over a year ago 131newbee313 said…
Its really good, very interesting plot. I would just say to contiue using proper grammer like in the last chapter, it really makes it easier to read. Keep going!
big smile
THANKS NEWBEE!!!! You and ajatashatru are my inspiration for this story
over a year ago Percy2 said…
hmmm
That was great and very interesting
so are there romans in this? from the story so far i think they are not part of this story. intresting chapter. Percy is able to absorb the power of a god. now if zeus or even athena for that matter find out Percy will be in trouble.
and thank you for the honor thunderwolf233.
SNEAK PEEK.
from now on there will be a sneak peek before the chapter.
this chapter is dedicated to Max the griffin from newbees story

Chapter four
Will I ever get to have lunch?

After Percys interesting morning he and annabeth headed back to camp hand in hand for some lunch, and after that Percy had sword fighting to teach at the arena. After we were about ten feet away from camp they heard a screech like an eagle. Sighing percy asked no one in particular “ What now” and looked at the source of the noise. It was a giant griffin, I mean the normal griffin is about 10 feet long and about 20 feet in wingspan but this guy was twice that, at least but knowing my luck it was probably more, but it was hard to tell at this distance.
“ Don't worry it cant get past the borders” annabeth assured her boyfriend, Percy looked at her strangely “Annabeth” he said slowly as the griffin dived at them “were not in the borders”
laugh
cool
i hate sneek peeks! they are like reading a book but stoping befor the good part! (i love the idea though)
this chapter is dedicated to Max the griffin from newbees story
Will I ever get to have lunch?

After Percys interesting morning he and annabeth headed back to camp hand in hand for some lunch, and after that Percy had sword fighting to teach at the arena. When we were about ten feet away from camp they heard a screech like an eagle. Sighing percy asked no one in particular “ What now” and looked at the source of the noise. It was a giant griffin, I mean the normal griffin is about 10 feet long and about 20 feet in wingspan but this guy was twice that, at least but knowing my luck it was probably more, but it was hard to tell at this distance.

“ Don't worry it cant get past the borders” annabeth assured her boyfriend, Percy looked at her strangely “Annabeth” he said slowly as the griffin dived at them “we arrant in the borders” “Ohm, well in that case crap” she said blushing. I sighed “don’t worry, this will be over soon.” I summoned maelstrom, slashing at the griffin I was certain this would be over quickly. I was wrong.

Let me explain, Maelstrom is made of one of the rarest metals ever, ashfodelian steel, so strong its practically indestructible and so sharp it can go trough anything including( as previously noted) drakon scales. Unfortunately it had one major setback...ITs WAS FREAKING HEAVY!!!!! one square inch of the stuff weighed more than one square yard of wrought iron. The blade was 5feet long and 4 inches wide you do the math. Swinging it was a great workout.

So it was simplicity itself for the griffin to dodge it. I realized this wasnt going to work so i returned it and summoned my golden katana “tsunami”. This was a sword built for speed. While it was only three feet long and one sided it was sharper than a raiser and was made of a strange golden metal Apollo called imperial gold which according to Hera is what demigods during roman times used, it was exactly like celestial bronze when it came to killing monsters, so this sword could take down the griffin therefore it was fine with me.

The griffin struck, and I dodged, I slashed back and hit home sinking in flesh and feather. The griffin shrieked but was only had a minor injury, it only made it angry.
It struck with lightning fast speed, but tsunami was faster. Multiple minor injuries equal a major injury, and I gave that thing a lot of minor injuries, and that was just on defense. But then I went on offense. I lunged forward slashing at the griffins neck. My sword hit home, slicing the griffins neck like it was butter. the griffin shrieked and finally turned to golden dust.

I had just put my sword away when I heard another shriek. Or more accurately shrieks. I turned and saw a hundred regular sized griffins. “I don't have time for this” I muttered. I took a step forward and raised my hands. The creak thats near camp answered the call. it went in front of me, 10,000 gallons of water, I waved my hand and it formed into thousands of Ice javelins, about two feet long each. I yelled and they surged forward, penetrating the griffins skin and killing them almost instantly. They didn't stand half a chance against him.

Soooo, that was interesting,” Annabeth said, “ I looked at her and said “ you think” “ not the griffins, they were just here for the golden fleece most likely, they do love treasure”

I frowned at her “are you saying I could of just let him deal with them” I asked her indicating Peleus the 70 foot fire breathing guard dragon that protected the Golden fleece.”Probably” she admitted, “ but he couldn't take on that many griffins at once, But what I found interesting is until now you couldn't create more then six or seven ice javelins at a time until now without going unconscious, and I want to know how you created thousands just then. Though something tells me that you already know the answer.” Annabeth knew how to read my emotions.

“Maybe, maybe not” I said in what I hoped was a mystic voice. “ Percy Theseus Jackson you tell me this moment!” she demanded. I gave her my trademark come and get me grin and bolted. She turned and ran to get me. Of course being a better athlete then me it was over pretty quickly, She caught me by the arm and we tumbled down half blood hill together. she landed right on top of me. We looked into each others eyes she leaned closer to me and kissed me. I felt like more than million drachmas at that moment.
And of course knowing me, good moments never last long. In this case the bad thing came in the form of my half sisters. yeah turns out my father wasn't kidding about other siblings, to be precise 3 siblings, yeah no joke, but yeah Im the first born. the second oldest is a 14 year old Mediterranean looking girl with ocean green eyes like mine but a little less intense named Andromeda, but most people called Ann. She was great with young kids and really caring for the wounded campers. She says she never wants to pick up a weapon.

The next oldest was a 12 year old guy named Hercules with sea green eyes of an equal caliber to Ann s. He's good with all cabins but the aphrodite cabin who's girls decided if they cant have me ( long story) they'll get him, the guys went for Ann. its not even december and they have planted mistletoe every where to try to kiss him ( Annabeth told them that I was a good kisser so they figured so would he) so far so good but as the holidays were around the corner they were desperate. It was funny to watch.

Every one called him Herc, but the sibling in question was Helen( Poseidon insisted on naming his children from Greek mythology) an she was only 4 years old and was supposed to be with Ann at all times, actually she was with ann but ann had issues of her own. A.k.a some minor god was trying to rape her, but not on my watch. I summoned riptide my original sword I ran up and in a single thrust sent him to tarterus, but not before the same thing that happened with Phobos happened. This is so friggen weird I thought then.
over a year ago foreverpercy said…
big smile
Amazing keep posting!!!
it is something to think deeply about. if he is absorbing the power of the gods. is the god in the question feeling their powers being taken away? what ever be the answer. the only way to find out is when you post the next chapters.
keep posting.
big smile
awesome post really soon!!!
smile
will post by thursday
can anyone read my SoN its in the forums its called SoN P.99.J'S version. plz read it thanx sorry about the spam thunder.
heres my fanfic SoN link link plz read
rainy
I'm so sorry. first I had like five tests in one week, then my computer got broken. it will be one week before I. can post
over a year ago PersesJr said…
big smile
AWESOME CHAPTERS DUDE,POST SOON
sorry about your computer i didnt know this fourm was here though.
please comment on the story so far, opinions are apreciated
over a year ago Zobar said…
heart
Love it!
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
hmmm
im confused is this the son of neptune?
chapter 5 sneak peak
Herc gets a girlfriend

After giving little Helen a good excuse to what the god was doing, i gave her to a Demeter girl so me and Ann ( annabeth had gone to tell Chiron ) could talk. “What happened exactly, I know you don t like it but its essential to talk about it.” “ i don't know he didn't say any thing except hello beautiful.” “ He called you beautiful? wow, I thought that was the aphrodite boys job.” I wondered. “hey!” she exclaimed. “what its true” “no, you'll pay for that later look right there” she said pointing at the beach. It was a boy.

And by the looks of it, a son of triton, my evil immortal half brother.
chapter 5
Herc gets a girlfriend

After giving little Helen a good excuse to what the god was doing, i gave her to a Demeter girl so me and Ann ( annabeth had gone to tell Chiron ) could talk. “What happened exactly, I know you don t like it but its essential to talk about it.” “ i don't know he didn't say any thing except hello beautiful.” “ He called you beautiful? wow, I thought that was the aphrodite boys job.” I wondered. “hey!” she exclaimed. “what its true” “no, you'll pay for that later look right there” she said pointing at the beach. It was a boy.

And by the looks of it, a son of triton, my evil immortal half brother., not that there weren't children of triton at camp, they were actually more of tritons children here then Poseidon and the only way to physically tell us apart is the eyes. sea blue instead of sea green you know. But normal children of triton don't come out of the sea saying “Percy Jackson I’m going to kill you.” And they dont make the mistake of trying to overpower Poseidon's children using water. he screamed and a thousand gallons of water came and crashed on us.

When it cleared we just stared at him like he was an idiot. finally Ann spoke “ What was that supposed to do.” “uhhhhh, drown you” he said feebly. me and ann looked at each other and started laughing. I waved my hand and ten thousand gallons of water came and hit him in the chest so hard he went flying all the way to the pacific. “ what a weirdo” ann laughed “ Helen can beat even the strongest of tritons kids, what chance did he have.” “ I know,” I laughed then turned serious “ I don't think he knew about our father”

Ann frowned” your probably right” she said softly “ its the only way he would of attacked us and think he could win” I nodded in agreement. then ann jolted as if remembering something, “ oh crap i have a job at the infirmary.” “Ill come to, i need to see if the stoll are still alive” i proclaimed. as we walked we watched out for mistletoe left up for herc, lets just say that just because we were siblings does not mean it wouldn't work on us. it happened to two Demeter campers last week when herc first arrived. Weird memories.

When we turned a corner we found herc making out with an new girl. We stopped and starred. We waited ten minutes before Herc opened his eyes and saw us. his eyes widened and he broke apart from the girl who frowned and looked where he was looking. “and save” Ann said clicking a button on her camera. the girl paled “umm who are you” she asked nervously “hercs worst nightmare” I said evilly, giving an appropriate grin. “older siblings” Ann said finished for me in equally evil tone and grin.( it was a Poseidon kid thing but me and ann were the only ones who could do the tone.)

“there names are Perceus and Andromeda but everyone calles them percy and ann” Herc said nervously. then adressed us “ guys this is Piper my new girlfriend”

P.s yes this is piper from the lost hero and no leo will not be making an appearence
chapter 6 sneak peak
the ultimate son of triton
billy sanders

I couldnt believe it. that attack always worked, but those twos only reaction was laughing. How? that was the question he wanted awnsers to. He was here at mt. Ortheus to figure it out.Who is Perceus Jackson” he inquired the giant dude in front of him. “ how could I not beat him and how come he has powers like mine.” “ inquisitive brat aren't you” the giant muttered, shifting his shoulders for a better hold. “ did I neglect to mention he was a son of Poseidon and you couldn't beat him because his powers are a thousand times greater then yours”

“ you forgot to mention that” I exclaimed “ how do I kill a guy like that? Atlas looked at me and said "you-
that was really good.
keep posting.
wink
post!plz
cool
over a year ago 131newbee313 said…
wink
Great post! You told me you have writers block, right? Well, my advice may not be the best, but I have some. Try to think of the main plotline of the story, like where it happens, what the enemy is planning, what would be good plot twists or mysteries, etc. From there, you can just find a way to get your characters on a quest, and fill in random villians to fight on the way there. That's what I do. Hope it was helpful, keep posting!
AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE POST SOON
smile
in the words of newbees percy jackson.. " I VIN" take that writers block heres the chapter chapter 6
the ultimate son of triton
billy sanders

I couldn't believe it. that attack always worked, but those twos only reaction was laughing. How? that was the question he wanted answers to. He was here at Mt. Tam to figure it out.”Who is Perceus Jackson” he inquired the giant dude in front of him. “ how could I not beat him and how come he has powers like mine.” “ inquisitive brat aren't you” the giant muttered, shifting his shoulders for a better hold. “ did I neglect to mention he was a son of Poseidon and you couldn't beat him because his powers are a thousand times greater then yours”

“ You forgot to mention that” I exclaimed “ how do I kill a guy like that? Atlas looked at me and said you don't” he said simply “ or to put it more accurately you cant,” I growled angrily at him “ you said yourself im the strongest of my kind ever and whats this about Poseidon, he doesn't exist.” Atlas chuckled “ I forget you dont know the truth, very well little boy I’ll tell you what you need to know. the greek gods exist, and i’m Atlas and this weight i’m caring is the sky if your wondering.” Thats impossible” i exclaimed.

“You don't truly believe that, I see it in your eyes.” Atlas noticed, I gritted my teeth, Atlas was smart. “ O.K I believe you, what am I.” “ A demigod, as is Jackson” “Hmm.” I muttered “so if i’m not a son of neptune , Poseidon whatever what am I” “A unusually powerful son of triton , prince of the sea” Atlas answered.” so why cant I beat Jackson” i asked “ better question, why do you want to?” Atlas Asked “ he killed my sister” I growled, atlas rolled his eyes “doubtful, percy jackson is known for his mercy, and never killing another demigod , who ever told you that lied.”

I couldn't believe it. I tried to kill someone who was innocent. Or was he? Well seeing as he didn’t kill me... he probably was. Then again, that fall in the Pacific hurt like all get out, but it didn’t kill me. And something told me he knew it wouldn’t, so that meant that that Perses lied to me. I should of seen it coming, but still. then I remembered what Atlas had said. “ What did you mean unusually powerful” I asked him “ normal children of triton are only half as powerful as you, and while you got nothing on a child of Poseidon..”

“thats encouraging” i muttered “it should be considering that children of triton outnumber children of Poseidon better then four to one, and for the record Jackson is thrice as powerful then the average child of Poseidon but your still as one might call it the ultimate son of triton.” Well thats that’ I thought.

this is the last time you will see or hear of billy
AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE
over a year ago Unimportance said…
smile
why is it the last of billy? that was very well writen!
i would love to write a fanfic of my own but i dont have any ideas and it will never be as good as alot of the ones on this site, including this one!
mischievous
I should explain but that would ruin the surprise