The Heroes of Olympus oh........ ANOTHER SON OF NEPTUNE! EXCEPT............ WITH A DAUGHTER OF GEA!

jasonsuckseggs posted on Jul 30, 2011 at 07:19PM
when gea is rising
also when percy is missing
Settings:
the greek camp
the roman camp
Characters:
Percy Jackson (Son of Poseidon)(but in this case a Son of Neptune)
Jacon Chase (Son of Jupiter)
Nico di angelo (Son of Hades)
Annabeth Chase (daughter of Athena)
Una(Daughter of...... Gea!plus aphopis if you don't know who is a snake who rules choas in kane chronicles,daughter of kronos to! daughter of greek and roman gods and godesses, a fairy with power of the ultimate dragon, a demigod of course! and last of all a daughter of voldemort! )
Fern (Nature Spirit)
Reyna (Daughter of Venus)
Piper (Daughter of Aphrodite)
and some other people but i don't have time to type it

i choose Una because it reminds me of my friend and i miss her cause we are on summer break and cause i miss her!!!!!!!

by the way it's precious typing this fanfic not anthonia so if i post and i do a bad job you can't blame it on anthonia and i also own this account to if you haven't noticed!
last edited on Jul 30, 2011 at 07:31PM

The Heroes of Olympus 60 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

over a year ago jasonsuckseggs said…
heart
if i get about three replies i will post as soon as possible! if you are wondering way i did una like that it was because i had a dream of it so. thats why! hope you like it!!!!!!!! :)
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
sounds cool i hope you post soon:)
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
Hi Jasonsuckseggs
plz write it sounds cool
you have greekl/roman/ and egyptian mythology+Harry Potter & Winx
& I was gonna use that pic for my icon tooXD
over a year ago fman172 said…
cool
Cmon this sounds interesting Post!
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
smile
Go Precious!!! Antonia!!! Yeah!! ANTONIA!!! Yup...u finally have a fanfic and unique!! Not alot of peopl have this version
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
ah ace am nt the one tht's writing it u no tht right? i gave my sis jasonsuckseggs soo...
AND WHT IS THT SUPPOSE 2 MEAN?!!
heart
hi kristen r u bak?awesome!!!!!!!!
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
R Sis is writing? Common!! Tel me who's who!!!! Uck!!! Well I meant not a lit have Gaia child have uy
heart
ah say tht one more time andre the gaap except in english or at least something people no.......
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
smile
dude this is a AWSEOME idea how did u come up with a daughter of gea thing? OOOOO MY GODS PLZZZZZZZ POST..... IT SOUNEDS SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL IT IS GOING TO BE TOTALLY AWESOME POST POST POST POST POST POST POST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WITH A CHERRY ON TOP. I LIKE CHERRY'S!!!! THERE GOOD!!!!PLZZZZZZZZ
heart
Una’s Pov
This chappie is dedicated to my friend Una and I miss her
sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh………..! This school for trouble kids sucks! I thought to myself. I’m a trouble kid well……let’s say yes I’m. Some really strange happens when I’m there. I tell you more later. Not that I hate the school with its pools, laptops, candy, and TVs. It is just I finally get to spend time with my two best friends……. Megan and Percy. They are like the best friends EVER! Even better me and Percy get to stay over Megan’s house for summer break! But now things are a little tense between me and my two best friends because Percy is now dating Megan! I still can’t believe they are going out!

Me and Percy have been friends ever since I found him fighting this ‘thing’ and I came over to him. Then the monster turns his head and advanced to me I was sooooooooo scared that I just put my hand up and said stop. Then all of a sudden blue light came from my hands and destroyed the ‘thing’ I just stood there as the ’thing’ became dust then BOOM Percy and I became friends like that. After that appearance I found out I was ‘special’ I don’t mean special as in do cool stuff but ’special’ as in have powers and ’stuff’.

Then my new best friend named Megan came and we became friends with her but she and Percy became boyfriend and girlfriend. I’m still angry at them for not telling about the kiss. ’The kiss’ it sent shivers down me back.Flash back: Percy and Megan were sitting next to each other next to the beach apparently they still thought I was in the bathroom then the next thing you know they were kissing then BOOM girlfriend and boyfriend’. Not that I am jealous or anything……… OK maybe I am a little……. It’s just that I liked Percy for like forever! And do you know who he picked?! MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sooooooooo frustrated!

But enough about my HUGE crush on Percy, now about how I’m sooooooooo bored. It isn’t my fault I forgot to ask the school to sign and pay for my field trip form! But the best part is Percy is there two and we are alone TOGHTER! I FEEL SOOO nervous! He’s just sitting there staring into space his sea green eyes sparkling. I glanced at him a moment or two then he turns his head and looks me in the eye then I turn around blush coloring my cheeks. Then I thought of my other field trips and remembered how they all gone wrong. One of them was when we were sightseeing and then this boy named Nick who I HATE sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made a comment and he said;''hey Una isn’t this your third time the school had to pay for your field trip?’’ Let me explain I’m a runaway so I can’t pay for field trip and stuff so I stay in a runaway house with other runaways. Then all the kids started laughing and I was so ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden he flew twenty feet and hit the floor. All the kids were staring at me in shock then ran away that’s how I only have two friends Megan and Percy. Then this other time when we were in the beach (the school had to pay for my field trip again) in the water Nick made another rude comment and I was ANGRY again then a huge wave came towards him and he was covered in water. You get the idea, then all of a sudden Percy turned his head towards me and then he asked; who I are you? I just stared at him in shock not knowing what to say he most be joking i thought because knew me for like FOREVER!!!!!!!!!. All of a sudden the fire alarm went up and I looked out the window and saw that the whole school was in flames………………..

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
wow this is amazing i totally love this story so far it's amazin i can't whait untill you post that was a totall cliff hanger not cool but i still LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT friken amazing please please please please posttttttttttttttttttt soon i can't whait laters
big smile
just whanted to tell u please posttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
wow i agree with venus143-it was amazing
no percabet maybe but with megan and if una was dating him then she would be scard of Annabeth

plzpost soon
HEY U GUYS I AM GONNA TRY AND POST TODAY KK? IF NOT MAYBE TOMMROW KK? BUT I WILL POST SOON!!!!!!but if i get two more comments i will post!
over a year ago paigemeable said…
I love it!! It's a little rushed though.
angry
WHT DO U MEAN RUSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAIGEMEABLE?! U GOT ME PISSED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY GOT THE WHOLE THING TYPED UP AND I WS JST ABT TO POST UNTIL YOU GOT ME PISSED PAIGEMEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
OH U GT ME PISSED GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY AT U!!!!!!!!!!!! U JST MADE THINGS PERSONAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
I KNOW I AM OVER DOING IT BT I WILL POST SOON KK? I KNOW U ARE GIVING ME ADVICE AND I WILL TRY TO USE IT KK PAIGEMEABLE? BT I AM STILL PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
big smile
don't be pissed off it's part of the what comes with writting a story i love it though don't let enyone bring you dow your an amazing writter she was just giving you advice so please post the next chapter i loved it it's awsome but still take your time i can't whait untill you post laters:)
smile
so don't be pissed
heart
FINE I'M SRRY FOR SAYIING DOES THINGS KK? I WILL POOST TOMMROW CAUSE I POST NOW NOBODY MIGHT READ IT CAUSE IT'S NIGHT AND MY MOM WILL FIND ME ON THE LABTOP AND SHE WILL TELL ME TO GO TO SLEEP CAUSE U HAV TO LEARN HOW TO GO TO SLEEP SOON CAUSE SCHOOL STARTS IN LKE 18 DAYS! AND THXS FOR THE ADVICE VENUS AND PAIGEMEABLE AND SRRY AGAIN!
It's okay. (Trust me i've met worse.) I still love you story!! :)
big smile
plz post soon jasonsuckseggs
y u keep stealing my pic=i just had this one a few days ago as a screensaver
but anyway=we have the same taste
heart
THIS CHAPPIE IE DEDICTED TO VENUS AND PAIGEMEABLE
Still Una’s Pov

We are going to die! We are going to die! We are going to die! I thought. Wait why I’m saying this inside my head? We are going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled. I got of my seat and went up to the window sure enough the whole school was in flames. What about everyone else? I thought. But when I looked out the window I saw that everyone else was outside. This is super bad I thought. If everybody else is outside that means we are the only ones inside. Come on Percy we have to get out of here I told him.

Oh… so that’s my name he asked. Yes! It is your name but not anymore because we are goanna die! I yelled. But he was still sitting down staring at me. Come on I said and grabbed his hand. Were is the exit I asked when we were running down the same place 5 times now. I don’t know? Percy said plus I still don’t know who you are. I stopped not knowing what to say. I faced him and said; what do you mean you don’t know who I’m?! I asked him. We’ve been friend for like FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! I yelled at him. I’m SEROUIS!!!!!!!!!! He yelled back at me.

At least he doesn’t remember the kiss I thought. Wait he doesn’t remember the kiss! I thought. I’m sooo happy I could sing! Now maybe me and him can have our own I thought. But not right now because I repeat we are going to die!!!!!!!!! I said out loud. Come on Percy we have to find the exit I told him. Why didn’t you just take the exit back there? He asked. Wait back it up there was an exit back there? Yeah right there he said while pointing to the right of where were just two minutes ago. Percy I could just hug you! I yelled but not right now because I’m trying not to strangle you and hug you too. Well can I have a hug then? He asked. No! Now come on taking his hand and going to where he was just pointing at.

Percy Pov
Hum……… were are going? I asked the girl who I still don’t know her name. Over there! She said then she stopped. Why did you stop? I asked. I think one more person is trapped she answered. How do you know? I asked. I just have a feeling she said. Percy wait here okay? She asked me. Sure I told her, and then she ran off leaving my alone in a burning building. Okay! Then you just run off and leave my in a burning building! I yelled at her I think she heard it but she didn’t care.

Hum…………. Sooooooooo what I’m supposed to do now I asked myself. How about I just go through the door one side told me, but then the other side told me not to because she told me to stay here. But…… she didn’t say where I should stay the other side said good point there the good side said. But you she told me to stay here I told both sides. Just go!!! Both sides yelled. Okay! Okay! Then I ran straight through the door.

When I walked out it was really cool, it feels sooooooooo good outside I thought. So I decided to sit in the grass. I was about to when the whole school blew up and collapsed, but one person got shot out the window and into a fireman lap. I looked who it was but it was not the girl I saw before. She is gone forever and it’s my entire fault I thought. But then there was another boom and the girl I saw before was standing right there in front of me. And the amazing thing was that she didn’t even have a burn mark anywhere not even her clothes was burned. Me and everybody else stared at her in shock. I was about to stare at her all day until she took my hand and told me we’re going to Megan’s.

By the way who is Megan? I asked her. The person you are dating and kissed she said with a mad expression on her face.
I kissed? I asked her. Yes! You kissed she yelled. Well……. I don’t remember me kissing a girl name Megan, heck I don’t even know you! I told her. She stopped and I stopped to.
You really don’t remember who I’m she asked her eyes filled with tears. Yes! You finally get it I asked her.
Okay! I get it she yelled you are pretending to forget me so you won’t be seen with me the freak show this time with tears streaming down her face.

Hey stop crying I didn’t mean to make you cry I asked. Come on let’s just go to Meagan’s she said grabbing my hand again.
We stopped at a red house with a garage, a chimney, and some other things but I couldn’t see all of them because Una told me we had to go ring the door bell. We went up to Megan’s house Una rang the door bell and it opened and the amazing thing was that she stopped crying.
When it opened a girl wearing jeans and a pink shirt saying I’m 2 kool for school with brown hair and blue highlights was standing next to the door way. Man I thought why would I like a girl wearing that. But when I looked at Una I saw that she was wearing the same thing except her shirt was blue and without the words. Hey Megan I need your help Una said Percy ‘’claims’’ he doesn’t know how we are.

We better get inside and quick the girl I guessed is Megan. Wait I’m not going into some girl house who I don’t even know! I yelled. Then the girl inside the house said; ‘’since you don’t remember us we have to start from the beginning’’ and she moved away from the door expecting us to go inside and the amazing thing was I did.

So let’s start from the beginning the girl who ‘’claims’’ to be Megan said and gestured for us to sit down on the couches.
I haven’t realized how beautiful this house was until I walked in it had four couches in the living room, a huge flat screen TV standing on a stand, a door leading to the kitchen I guessed and some other things but I didn’t really get the chance to see them because the girl who ‘’claims’’ to be Megan started talking.

I’m Megan, Megan Chance I have two sisters and one brother, a mom and dad, I’m sixteen years old and I’m, I’m, I’m your girlfriend she said the last word quietly looking down at her feet. Oh was the only thing I said.
And I’m Una, Una penny and I’m sixteen too, I’m, I’m, never mind she said turning her head around. And you’re what? I asked her. Nothing Una said with a sad expression in her voice.

Okay I said while shrugging, wait how did we even meet I asked Una. W- But she was stopped when a boy about sixteen walked in with his shirt off.

Kyle! I thought you was suppose to be at soccer try outs cried Megan. I was but then I realized I’m supposed to be home now said the boy who must be Kyle.
What’s the real reason? Asked Megan. ‘’Fine because I want to see Una’’ like it was obvious Kyle answered. Oh…….. You still have a crush on Una don’t you? Megan asked Kyle.

Yes! Answered Kyle and I know she will too soon he answered. Then he took something from behind his back and gave it to Una.
I saw Una blushing when Kyle gave it to her. Well…… Bye said Kyle see you later my love he said to Una and he walked up the stairs to his room I guessed.
We did he give you? I asked Una. A rose she whispered while fingering the rose with her fingers and her eyes on it.

Well………… I think we should talk somewhere else before lover boy comes back I told them. Okay said Megan, let’s take a walk. Okay whispered Una her eyes still on the rose Kyle gave her.

Let’s go I told them while getting off the coach and both girls did the same thing. We walked out of Megan’s house; while we were walking Megan asked Una if she liked Kyle. Una hesitated for a minute or two then ANSWERED NO.
Then I asked Una how we became friends. We became friends when I saw y- but stopped again when three monsters approached us. Just like this muttered Una under her breath…………
big smile
great
amazing
epic
outstanding
good
awesome
wow
omg
wonderful
super
fun
love it

and any other word you can think of-post soon
big smile
great
amazing
epic
outstanding
good
awesome
wow
omg
wonderful
super
fun
love it

and any other word you can think of-post soon
Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me and venus143! And Amazing Percy what's up with posting the same thing 4 times.
big smile
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­ww

thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to me and paigemeable
your the best and i'm not just saying that to be nice it's the truth but you really shouldn't have i comment on your story because your an amazing writter and person and you have such a great imagination to make up such an awsome story i love this story alot it's awsome:)

now back to saying how awsome this chapter was pure genious
another cliff hanger nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo
why now i'm gonna be wonderin the hole time awsome loved it
please please please please please plese please post soon but take your time agin awsome laters:)
heart
THANKS U GUYS!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO POST TODAY! MAYBE! SO IF I DO CN U GUYS READ IT!!!!!!! thxs!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
of couse we'll read it it's awsome i can't whait untill you post!
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
heart
okay! okay! kk! i will post! jst calm down! i might post today or tommrow either way i WILL POST!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally can't whait
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad
SRRY HAV 2 GO SCHOOL SUPPLIE SHOPPING........ CAN'T POST TODAY OR MAYBE I CAN! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIGHT POST TODAY OR TOMMROW AGAIN.....SOOOOOOOOOOOO SRRY BT SCHOOL COMES FIRST!
big smile
don't worry it's ok just post as soon as you can witch i hope is soon!! can't whait take ur time laters
Just post as soon as as u can
heart
Annabeth Pov

Scream! Clang! Boom!
I woke up to the sound of thunder, screaming, and swords clanging.

Dang it! I thought can’t someone got some peace and quiet around here? They just woke me up from a perfect dream.

Me and Percy were standing on a disco platform that was blue and red with lights that blinked on and off.

I looked at Percy and saw that he was wearing a black suit, a black tie, and black shoes. With his black hair, sea-green eyes, and tan skin he looked SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at what I was wearing and was surprised that I was wearing a pink dress, my hair was puffy and I had a red hair band on my hair, red shoes, five rings on each finger,a necklace with a heart on my neck, and 2 bracelets on my hand.

You look so beautiful Percy whispered. I blushed thanks I said.

No thank you.

For what?

For this and put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to me. I did the most obvious thing I put my arms around his neck and pulled closer.

He smells like the ocean I thought as he leaned in to kiss me well of course he does he is a son of Poseidon.

We were like 2 inches apart when I woke up.

I woke up in the Poseidon cabin.

How the heck did I get here I thought while getting of the bed.

Then it suddenly hit me no literally it hit me. I was getting of the bed when I hit my head on the wall.

Ow!

Then I figured out how.

Me, the Hephaestus cabin, and everybody else where working on the Argo 2 when Chiron told us we had to go to bed.

While everybody was going to bed I went to the beach because it reminds me of the ocean which reminds me of Poseidon which reminds me of Percy.

When I got to the beach I looked at the ocean which reminded me of Percy my boyfriend.

‘Percy’ that name made my eyes water.

Where are you PERCY! WHERE! I yelled at the sky.

When I was done yelling I looked at the water again then I felt the cold air I was very chilly because I was only wearing a camp half-blood t-shirt and jeans.

So I went to the Poseidon cabin to sleep.

Scream! Clang! Boom!

I heard the same noise that woke me up but this time it was two times as loud.

I walked out of the Poseidon cabin and saw piper,and drew with swords ready to attack with Jason in the middle.

WHAT THE IN HADES NAME IS GOING ON IN HERE! I yelled.

Hey, use your own mothers name a boy’s voice said.

I turned around ready to get my sword until I remembered it was in the Poseidon cabin I cursed myself for forgetting it.

But what I saw was a boy about sixteen wearing combat boots, a black avart jacket, ripped jeans, with black hair, pale olive skin, and a sword on his side standing right next to a tree.

This boy was what so ever Nico Di Angelo.

I gaped at him because I haven’t seen him ever since he went looking for Percy.

Nico? I choked out.

Who?! Piper, Drew, and Jason asked, I ignored them.

'Nice to see you to' he said and came up to me and hugged me.

Who?! Piper, Drew, and Jason asked again, i ignored them again.

'Why are you here?' I asked him.

'Can’t a son of Hades come to his favorite place ever?’ He asked me while letting me go.

‘Ok what’s the real reason you came her’ I asked him.

'Ok, ok , come down! I will tell you.

‘I’m waiting’ I asked him while crossing my arms.

When I was walking looking for Percy I felt a strange movement in the earth.

Duh! Gea is like rising!

No a good one if there is a good one and then I saw monsters running towards me, they were like 2 meters away from me when the ground suddenly opened up and swallowed them.

My mouth was opened again.

Please close your mouth Annabeth or else flies will enter nico said and started walking away.

‘Were are you going?’ I asked him.

To me cabin he told me and ran right through the tree.

‘Who in Hades name is that?’ Jason exclaimed.

‘I told you to use your own dads name son of Jupiter’ nico’s voice came from the tree.

'How do you know about the Romans?' I asked the tree which I thought was where nico was.

But only silence came.

Then piper and drew started fighting again until we heard a sudden cry from the woods.

srry for a short chappie bt i couldn't think of anything else plus my fingers were tired.

HOP YOU GUYS LIKE T AND THIS IS WHAT ANNABETH WAS WEARING IN THE DREAM.
Annabeth Pov 

Scream! Clang! Boom!
I woke up to the sound of thunder, screaming, and swords clang
A RING TO!
A RING TO!
ANTHOER BRACELET!
ANTHOER BRACELET!
heart
A DRESS!
A DRESS!
heart
A NECKLACE!
A NECKLACE!
heart
HER RED SHOES!
HER RED SHOES!
heart
HER RED hair band!
HER RED hair band!
heart
another ring!
another ring!
heart
another ring!
another ring!
heart
another ring!
another ring!
heart
my last ring!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u guys lke the pictures i got!!!!
my last ring!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u guys lke the pictures i got!!!!
big smile
awwwwww that was an awsome chapter nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o
cliff hanger siriously why please post soon i really really really whant to know what happens next so please post soon i can't whait and the pics were awsome
again can't whait laters:)
Great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)­:):­)
heart
hey you guys!!!!!!!!!1 iknow ihaven't posted for a loooooooooooong time!!!!!!!!!!! but this time will post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok!
ikow you guys are mad at me for not posting but i had school but now on i will post ok! ok! hope you guys lovew my story so far! i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo srry for nt posting!