The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune by Chocolate10

chocolate10 posted on Jul 14, 2011 at 02:36AM
Now i'm new at this so it might be bad. But my friend who wants to be a author is helping me, so I have hopes.
but here is a little info about it.
Characters: Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Breanica Queen, Leo Valdes, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Marissa Blu, Gaia, Michelle, beepy, Claria, Lizzie Clatt, Helena Robinson.
Now a little about me:
Hair color: Brown
eye color: Blue
Home: Little apartment in awesome neighborhood in Rome Italy.
American: Yep!
School: St. Cecilia's \ Crispi
Name: Gen
chapter 1
Percy
I woke up in a strange place, not know where or who i was. Something nudged me. I then realized it was a girls boot. "Are you just going to sit there or are you gonna get up?" she asked. I slowly got up. "Where am I" sorry I just had to ask. "San Fracisco, or at least slightly out side it." she said. "I'm Gwen, you?" "Percy, Percy Jackson."I knew my name. Don't ask me how. "Well lets go I have to take you to Lupa's. "Wh-" I started, but didn't finish because she was already walking away. "Hey wait up!" I ran after her." "Why wait for you?" She asked impaitenly. "Because I'm not as fast!"
Sorry its so short but I have to think on more ideas for this chapter. So i'll put it on chapter 2
chapter 2
annabeth

Its been only been a month since Percy disappered but it feels like forever! Grover came rushing in. "Annabeth you have to come see this!"
Grover said. We walked to the big house.I get there and its like there is a girl version of Percy standing right there. Exept she is taller,has very long light brown hair, and is very tan, she looks just like him!"Annabeth this is Breanica Queen, daughter of Poseidon." he said "How do we know?""Umm, Annabeth she been at camp for three weeks." "Oh." I felt bad not knowing her name even when i'd probubly seen her a thousand times and never bothered to say hi." Whatever." Breanica had an attitude, I can tell."Annabeth will you take her to her cabin?"Grover asked."Sure." "Come on lets go Breanica."
Chapter three
Breanica

Annabeth seemed like one of those people who seems really cool, but turns out to be a child of some powerful nerd,dork or mental. "So whats your story?" Annabeth asked."Well my mom died in a house fire when I was four, I ran to the nearest orphanage, got adopted, been treated like crap ever since."I hate to talk about my past, everybody laughs or says I have rabies 'cause i was an orphan. "How old are you?" Annabeth asked. "Fourteen." I asnwered."Hmmm." she said. Then mumbled something in noreweegin or french or something. I gazed at the lake. It glittered a green and blue color. I,wanted to go home.
I'll post agian soon. Tell me if you like it!
last edited on Sep 07, 2011 at 07:27AM

The Heroes of Olympus 91 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 91

over a year ago chocolate10 said…
smile
Sorry its so messy!
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
cool
big smile
thanks for writing on my story wall thing!
crying
I am sad very very sad. 'Cause i'm leaving my friends im america and going to Rome!
smile
I love this picture! I don't know why.
I love this picture! I don't know why.
smile
I'll post 'cause i'm bored.
chapter 4
Breanica
I am a horrible person. It's because I am Annabeths boyfriends half sister and i'm a walking reminder he's gone. I lay on the bed when i see a photo book smashed under the bed. After I pull it out I open it. Right away I openup to a picture of a boy.Then theres a knock on the door.I drop the book.A girl came in."Hi i'm Piper!"She was wearing the ugliest thing ever.It was pale pink. It was one of those dresses with pants connected.Worst of all it had olive puke green on it. No offense intended to Athena or her kid exept Malcome I hate him he looks like a rat. And Sam he grows a beard every winter so its rat boy and mountain man."I'm Breanica." "I know!" She was creeping me out her hair in two short braids with bows.She made Breanica think of barbie gone horribly wrong."Piper you have archery!" someone called "Thank god!" Breanica said."The correct term is 'thank gods'."a girl said."Who are you?""I'm Marissa."Marissa Had mediem length straight blond hair. Green eyes,and tan skin."Oh ok." said Breanica.

Chapter 5
Percy

Well we found out two things I am the demigod son of Neptune,and i have a twisted sence of humor.
So that was enough to make everybody weary. It has been cloudy all day, that put me in a mood. I was cranky and unpleasant it was dinner time. Angela lead our cabin to the thing that you have to say in italian and I just can't say it right place to eat.The food is crappy.When we sat down Lou through a peperonni at me it landed smack dab in the middle of my forehead. Damn, I thought. If I said it out loud,Lou would make my life miserable. That night I had a dream that a girl with curly blond hair,gray eyes,and tan skin. She wore a blue tye-dyed dress, a necklace with beads on it and sandals. Suddenly the ground opened up and pushed us apart not knowing what she meant to me I let it happen. It sure mattered to her. She tried to reach me but couldn't. Then I woke up . Sun shined through the windows of cabin three. A new day , a new mood.
Hope you like it!

over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
Ur story is good!! It's just kind of short...also can u make paragraphs? It'll be easier to read!!! I hope u coul read my fanfics...
agree with ace i like the pic too
smile
I will my friend who is kind of a nerd sorry she really is, is going to help with my next post. I will read yours, if I can find it can you give me a name?
here's her original one

link

this is with rick's
link

and this is kinda funny
link

i'm not really sure which one she was talking about but this is her three
here's mine if u have the time to read

link
sad
I will post when Iget back from camp. I just had my eyes tested so my close vision i crummy.

monkey
Ok i am back so i'll post and i will look at yours.
chapter 6
Breanica

There are things I love and things I hate. Dreams are some of them. I have never really had a dream, always a nightmare, vision,or creepy spirit messing with me. I've had my times with ghosts, like when me and my best friend Hanna decided to "play" with a ojige board(If thats even how you spell it) well Hanna died the next day. And once a ghost trapped it self in my basement. I had an i pad I never told anyone because they would want to use it. So I played when the sun goes down by Selena Gomez. I played plants vs. zombies for like three hours. By the time I was done it was dinner time. Of course the food to me stank. I thought the drink will fill it self thing was creepy. So were the tree people. I don't like this place I thought. I wanted to be in my home. With my bear I made at build-a-bear when I was nine. I will get out.

Chapter 7
Marissa

All I want is a powerful friend to show the master I am better than Stacy. Breanica is my only chance. The master will rejoice apon me. Tomorrow I will get close to me. In my dream the master talked to me. "Do you have a powerful person?" she asked. "Yes." I said. "Good,good." she responded. After our conversation Annabeth woke me up. I hate the Athena cabin,everybody thinks I am a nerd! After breakfast I caught up with Breanica. "Hey."I said. "Hey." "So you wanna do something?""I don't know."she said. Crap! I'm losing her!.

chapter 8
Cece

I'm Cece. I'm fourteen. And black. I bumped into a girl on my way to archery. "Sorry." she said "Its fine I'm Cece." "Cool i'm Breanica.""Cool." "See you later." I said. She walked away.
Sorry its sooo short!
i like it
u would think Breanica is Hades not Poseidon
&Cece is ?Apollo?
Marissa?
I love the ouija board
wink
Yeah I know I got the oujia board idea from realghoststories.com.
Yep At first I thought of Hades but my friend Breanica LOVES to swim!
Ceces mom is demeter in the next chapter I'll tell about archery.
Marissa works Gaia.

angelic
I'll post after I get back from the store right now i'm gonna do something else. LIke read your fantic! I promised.

I knew about Marissia but if she had a godly parent

about the ouija board my mom told me about it and a story over and over again about once when she levitated someone with her friends. And then at Christmas i got it and we were playing with it 4 like the whole day. And then on New Years Eve I was with my grandma and we were asking it lottery ticket numbers and we did get soem rightXD
thanks
yeah the ouija board is really creepy
mischievous
Creepy story but COOL!
mischievous
Creepy story but COOL!
cloudy
sorry its posted twice my computer is messed up so it did that.
big smile
Chapter 9
Percy
I trained with Gwen for a while. "Who are you?" a damanding voice asked behind me. I turned around. A buff guy stood there. "Percy Jackson." I answered. "John Parson." he returned. "Ares Cabin run out of trees for you monkeys?" I asked sarcasticaly. He took It the wrong way. Soon we where in duel. After we were done he said "Hey your not that bad!" he sounded amazed. "It's like you've already gone through years of training already!" "John are you bothering him?" "N-n-no!" He sounded scared. "I'm sorry.....""Percy,Percy Jackson." "Oh." she smiled like a flirt. "Well see you later." she flipped her hair. I rolled my eyes. "By the way i'm Kim." she said right before she left.
chapter10
Marissa\Annabeth

Marissa: I stood at a table everybody else was at the lava wall. I studied my plan. It was perfect. It couldn't fail. Annabeth:I walked in. "Hey Marissa."I said "Annabeth, you scared me!!" Marissa said. "What are you looking at?" "Nothing." Marissa snapped. I backed up. "Sorry, you'll see when the time is right."Marissa said. "Oh okay." I said. Marissa left. I quickly ripped open what she had been looking at a moment before. I gasped. Marissa was working for Gaia! An introder in my own cabin! It got worse, she was going to lie to breanica, fake a friendship,and help Gaia win the war! Plus in danger Breanica's life!
chapter11
Breanica
I was practicing my sword play, when Marissa came in. "Hey." I said. "Hey."she said. "Wanna hang out?"Marissa asked. "Sure.". Just as it happened Annabeth came in. "Marissa,I need to talk to Breanica in private for a sec."Annabeth said."Sure."Marissa said. "Breanica!""What?"&quo­t;D­on'­t you see!?!?!""See what?????""Marissa is playing you! She is working for Gaia!" "What?!NO Marissa would never do that to me! YOU LAIR!" I screamed. My head told me she is wrong my gut told me she is right,I took my brains side. I started to cry. "YOU WILL NOTY INSULT MY ONLY FRIEND!SHE HAS BEEN A BETTER FRIEND THAN ANY OF YOU!!!!!"I screamed. I stormed of to Marissa. "Lets swim."she said."Ok."I said shakily.
I think its good, the best yet.
smile
cool i likey
laugh
I am your fan now.
heart
i'm your fan too;)
wink
lol and YAY!
meh
Chapter 12

Percy
There was a loud screeching sound outside like someone screamed. I ran outside there it was Kim had ran into a dead body. I ran over. "Who is that!!!!" "Female." I said. "How do you know that!?" Kim asked."the hip bone is smaller that a male." I pointed out. "He is right,the victum is female."Lupa agreed.
sorry its short:(
chapter 13
Breanica

After me and Rissa (thats my nickname for Marissa) when swimming we made bracelets in arts arts and crafts. Then a Hephestus kid that looked like he hadn't seen the sun in months came running in."IT"S DONE,ITS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!"we all ran outside ."Woah!" Rissa said"Ditto!" I agreed."Thats awesome!"Rissa said.
sorry its SOOO short i'm just sad.
cool
chapter 14
It will be long this time I hope...
Breanica

I am having a crappy day. A bird pooped on me,my fave shoes got all muddy,and I got a huge scar on my tummy. Rissa came running in. "Breanica! I got offered a quest and I want you to come with me!" she said "OMG! Of course! I want to get the heck out of here!" I said. "Great we leave tomorrow!" Rissa skipped out the door. Then I Remembered what Annabeth said. "She will not betray me." I said under my breath.
sorry its short i will dream up ideas tonight!
smile
I like it
longer chapie today yay
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
heart
i LIKE it no no no i don't like it

i LOVEI it
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
wink
Same with dezzypoo, oh and thx AmazyingPecry for giving the links... Keep posting this is awesome!!
smile
Thanks!
smile
hey so i'm hannah the girl whos gonna help her with the story, so Hi!
big smile
My friend told me to like the side walk, so I said "Why the hell would I do that?!?!?!" so we just laughed.
Do you all suddenly fall asleep or something?!
chapter 16
Cece
The Demeter cabin smelled like lilacs this week. I don't hate lilacs, I just .. they just aren't my favorite flower. I walked out side. The sun shone down. It made me feel warm and happy. I should tell you a little about me. I am from Omaha NE, I have seven mortal sisters, my dad loves larenson gardens, I love to travel, my favorite food is salad, my favorite thing to do is dance, my favorite singer is adele,and my favorite color is lime green. So now you know me i'll tell the rest of my day. I went to the big house. Breanica was beating leo at arm wrestling. "Ok that may have been like the seventyith time you won, but still!" Leo complained. "Admitt it your just weaker than a girl." Breanica said. Annabeth sat on the couch reading. Jason seemed to be amused at Leo losing every time. Piper sat making bracelets, Marissa listened to music on her i pod shuffle. I never liked Marissa. I don't know why. I just get a bad vibe from her. Her ugly personallity made me wonder why was she being so nice to breanica?
chapter 17
Jason
Leo was purple from being beat so many times. I thought it was funny, but refrained from laughing. Breanica was kinda cute. Of corse Piper would kill me if I said anything like that. She'd gotten over protective. I'm getting so tired of it. Later I caught up with Breanica. "Hey." I said. "Hey,can I ask you something?""You just did but ok.""I think Leo likes me,but I don't like him that way.I don't want to hurt his feelings.""Nah I wouldn't worry, he's been dumped many times."right after I said it I felt bad. How could I have said something like that! Breanica laughed. She started talking about how mean that was. I did something I didn't want to. I kissed her. Worst thing was Piper was right there. She'd probubly been looking for me. I qunkly pulled away. "Sorry." I said. "No its okay it happens a lot." she said. I laughed. "How could you!" Piper yelled. "Geez." "Get a life and stop following him around, its annoying." Breanica said and i'm so glad she did. Piper looked shocked.
chapter18
Breanica
I can't belive he kissed me. I mean he is cute. I mean like hot. But i'm not really in love with him. I'm sad I hurt people today. I don't like that feeling. It feels like I was electricuted. I just went to sleep.
hpe u like it if u even respond....................
hmmm
really people! i've given you hours to respond.
Do you want me stop posting? 'Cause it seems like it!
tongue
Geez
cool
i like it i wasn't here yesterday so i didn't see it but
omg jason kissed Breanca
blush
Ohhhhhhh........ and you spell it B-r-e-a-n-i-c-a. you forgot the i.
cool
I know,I have MORE suprises!
chapter 17/Breanica
"Bonkers!!!!" I said. "Pizza is bonkers?" Travis asked. "Oh yeah." I said. I nicknamed Annabeth, its Jr. "No." Annabeth said. "Yeah it is Anna-" "IT'S JR.!" I said. "Right Jr. it kills animals unjustly!" Cece said. "Yeah 'cause it's BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said. We burst into laughter. Everyone laughed but Piper and Chiron. "Dang this girls hilarious! How does she not have a boyfriend!?" "Yeah!""I know right!" My face grimmanced. Piper glared at me.
chapter 18
Leo
There's a rumor about Jason and Breanica kissing. I hope he didn't he knows I'm going to make a move. No he wouldn't. I'll ask him. After the meeting,he'll say no. He'd better say no............. A fter the meeting was over I went straight to him. Somewhere where Piper and Breanica couldn't hear. "Jason we need to talk about something I heard." "Ok?" "Did you kiss her?" He looked troubled. "No no you didn't! You know I like Her! Now she's gonna love you!" I ran into the woods. I couldn't believe it! He did it! And then there's Piper! Oh man Piper......... if she knew Breanica's in danger!
chapter 19
Piper
Nobody kisses my boyfriend and gets away with it! But what if he liked it?! She's prettier than me,she's smarter than me,she's more powerful than me....... She's better than me in every way. I am doomed to losing Jason forever. And she is funny. I don't have a sence of humor at all! I knew it would happen but not like this! I thought it would be Drew or or Meme! Just not her! She's just to to to to much like her dad! Relaxed,nothing bothers her,nothing thetens her,nothing will dare to touch her! She's inpeckable! She's perfect! She's unpredictable! I can believe it. This can't happen to me! Leo! Leo likes her! He told Jason to promise not make a move! He MADE a move!!!!!
chapter 20
Jason
Leo came running in. He was out of breath so I asumed he ran here."Leo! What happened? Did Clarisse try to kill you agian?" "No!" "She's in danger!""Who?!"I got the message. "Oh my gods." I said we rushed over. Breanica lay on the floor. A blood pool next to her. "Oh my gods!" "she could be dead! How long has she been here?!" "I don't know get Chiron!" I ran to get Chiron. I burst in. A ssecret meeting was going on. "Chiron..dead ..girl." I almost passed out from running all this way. Chiron galloped. Annabeth ran behind him. Leo shakily,covered in blood. Chiron came in. "Take her to the infurmery now!" He ordered.
Later we had a meeting. Just Leo,Annabeth,Chiron,and me. "Who do you think did it?" Annabeth said. "Piper."Leo and I said at the same time. "What! Why her?""She had a reason to." Leo pointed out. "What was the reason." Chiron stared sadly into the fire place. "I'm afraid she did Annabeth."
chapter 21
Annabeth
Why did Piper do this? I wanted to know SO bad! I went to Jason to ask. After I did I regretted it. Piper stood there with a bloody knife in her hand. "Yeah but why did you do it?" Jason was questioning her. "I did it so we could never break apart,so you could never leave me,I did it for us!"She yelled. She ran and tried to cry into his chest he moved out of the way. So Piper hit the wall. "How could you?" she asked."You murdered her. You deserve it." he said. She did. She really did.
hope you liked it!
sick
Now I will post in a few hours. 'Cause I have a cold and I have to get off the computer.
angelic
K,i'll post. I know I twisted it all around sorry but its good. Trust me.
chapter 22
Breanica
I woke up in the sick room. I had a bunch of scars,cut,and aches and pains. I wanted to remember what happened but when I tried I meerly blacked out agian. All I could think of was a blurry face. For a secound it focused but not long enough to identiffy the face. She looked like everybody i'd seen. "Oh thank gods! Chiron she's awake!" Anna-exuse me Jr. yelled. "How do you feel?" she asked. "Jr. who was the face?" 'What face?""All I remember is a face staring at me with such hate,its blurry but it focused for a secound. But not long enough for me to see the face.""Oh."Jr. sounded sad. "Do you know who did it?""Piper."Jr. said it with anger. "Wait." I got up and ran to the big house. I checked the records. "Here Annabeth look." I showed her.
"Well i'll be damned. All children of the big three are being stocked."she said."The last victum was fifteen,Hailey daughter of Zeus\Jupiter."she nodded. "Gaia is targeting us,for we are your most powerful allies." "Which means next on the list is Clare Manson daughter of Pluto. Then Percy Jackson son of Posiedon. It's a pattern. Roman greek Roman greek." "Wow your smart for a half-blood."
Hope you liked it! I will post later 'cause I feel good!
kiss
Chapter 23
Jason
I couldn't sleep. I walked outside, I saw Breanica standing at the edge of the cliff. She was wearing a red silk dress. The wind blew on her. She looked stunning! I walked over to her. I was wondering since Piper and I broke up,I was going to ask Breanica. But with Leo and everything. Now was the perfect time. I walked over to her. "Hey." "Hey what are you doing up?" "Couldn't sleep."She chuckled. "Nobody can these days." she said. She was right. Everyone was startled at Breanica getting attacked.
"So....."I said."So."she answered. She seemed sad upset. "Look i've been thinking."I started. "Yes." she said. I looked at her. "Yes what?"I asked."I will be your girlfriend."she said. "Oh how do you know I was gonna ask?" I asked. "Because I can feel it."she said. I wondered what she meant. My life felt perfect,this was the best moment I was gonna have ever. I felt a connection that i'd never felt with Piper. I never really loved her. This is what love felt like. It felt like everything good,so just wanted this moment to never end. It was amazing. I felt her feelings. It was also scary. Very scary. But I felt good. I wanted this moment to just rewind and happen again and again. It was just so perfect. Piper never let us just sit there and just feel good,feel the love. Thats what I was feeling.
chapter 24
Leo
When I woke up It was to bright. Some how I felt like my life had crumbled last night at about one o'clock in the morning. I went outside. I looked at the time it was after lunch! I slept that long? I looked around. Everyone was relaxing. Winding down. Just being happy. I realized,it was pure happiness. The ocean perfectly peaceful. It was like glass. Like something meant to be had happened last night. I looked down on to the beach, Breanica,Annabeth,Jason,and travis were playing something like freeze tag. Jason was frozen Breanica on one side,Travis on the other. Annabeth said something. I couldn't hear it because they where so far down. The path down there abandoned. Like they where the only people around. It was magical. Wonderful. I wondered what that felt like. I would later when me and Breanica were skipping off into the sunset as BF and GF. I wondered what happened. Then it hit me,what if Jason asked Breanica to be his GF. Thats why everything was peaceful. Like Posiedon and Zeus were finally agreeing on something.
chapter 25
Breanica
Travis,Jason,Annabeth ,and I were playing freeze tag. The world was perfect. I can't believe I had my first BF. I didn't like Leo. He wasn't for me. He'll find some other girl. I wasn't just gonna take him anyway. I wanted to feel the connection. Last night I felt that with jason. It felt magical. So magical. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. Not age not move just be with him and him only.
I made it romantic 'cause I felt like crying when I read this chapter.
meh
chapter 26
Breanica
That night we just collasped on my bed. First we were just kissing,then making out the something more. In the morning I was tired from staying up all night. My alarm went off. Gosh I hate that thing!!!!¡! It ticks forever! We got ready for the day,the hunters were here. I'd never heard of them. All I knew was that Jasons sister is a hunter. The hunters were all so serious. Not even Thalia was nice to me. Sorry its short its because its on my i pod.
Chapter 27
Leo
My life is over. Breanica and Jason are a couple. I hate myself for not asking her before. I felt like dying it felt so bad. I just sat on the couch in the big house. Then they came in. Laughing and almost crying. "Why did you call him bonkers?" Jason said between laughs. "'Cause he was!!" Breanica insisted. "You made him cry!" Jason said."Oh I don't care!" she said. They laughed harder. They didn't even know I was there. I was crushed. I wanted to jump into a pit die. Then they kissed. I wanted to kill him. He stole my girl. Right out of my grasp. They fell on the couch soon they fell asleep. I was disgusted. I wanted to kill him so badly. Then I thought about her. She loved him. She would hate me if I killed Jason. Her feeling were on him. Leo wanted them both to just disapper. Get out of his life. Leave him alone. Then they woke up, it was dinner time. They walked off into the direction of their cabins after dinner. I wanted to do some spying. I did,horrified. Yet it was so romantic. I wanted to feel good. But it was the thing right after making out. I started to cry. He STOLE her from ME!!!!! She was beautiful,and graceful. I went back to my cabin. Shocked at what happened. I dreamed they were the rulers. I was the servant. I watched them love each other. Then again. Wait could she be pregnant? If they've done that a lot it's possibe. Wow fourteen. Maybe I'm wrong. I want to be wrong. I really do.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago posiden74 said…
dun dun dunnnn
piper mwhahahhahahhaahhahahahahahaha
leo whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aa

jason growbup leo and piper go die in a ditch
big smile
Chapter 29
Breanica
Two months later.
"Excuse me." I said. I hate this thing. A school dance,what could be worse! And they needed a singer 'cause the dj ran off. So of corse my enemy Sarah volenteered me. Oh crap. I was terrible. So I went with my favorite song High Maintenance.
I will upload a video and write the rest of the chapter when I do.
chapter 30
Jason
I was sitting on the cliff. I dangled my feet over the edge. Leo came out of nowhere. ''Hey.'' he said.''Hey''"Long drop."he said. "Yep.''I was beggening to not like this. "How far down do you think this is?'' he asked. ''5,000 feet.''''Oh.'' he said. Then something hit me on the head. Next thing I knew I was falling. I opened my eyes. Oh my gods!!!!!!!!!!! I was falling 5,000 feet! I heard Breanica,Leo,and Piper arguing. I looked up. I saw them. I thought in like 10 seconds i'm gonna die so............ then I hit the water. It was cold. It felt like pavement. I felt like every bone in my body was snapped. But they weren't. I swam up to the water's edge.
I can't post today because my best friends are coming over and I won't see them for a year. So i'll post tomorrow.