Selena Gomez Our Little Selena, Is Growing Up.

Leyton4ever89 posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 05:26PM
She turned 16 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! Woot! Happy Birthday..

Hope you get that car! =)

Selena Gomez 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sorealcruroxz said…
ha HAPPY SWEET 16 selena gomez!ur friends and family should b really proud but ur bday was 3 or 2 days ago but u still hve ur bday goin around lol
over a year ago gossipchic13 said…
i hope that she had a great sweet 16
over a year ago jasonvs said…
"To be honest I am totally stunned. The bottom line is that you can write a book like link that and it does not matter. Fine, when I do my book I will say what I like and apologise two months later".

In his own book, James had revealed how he had thrown a good luck message for the Ryder Cup team in the bin, which was sent by Faldo.

James responded by accusing Faldo of launching a campaign to discredit him in a bid to become captain: "I know Nick's representatives have been ringing link other players' representatives." "He's on a huge campaign to do two things - firstly, to try to discredit me, and secondly, to gain credibility and further his claims for the captaincy in future years."

Is James out of Order??? Why not tell us what link you think by adding your view in the GOLFmagic forum? Click on the Your Shout button, and go into "Weekly debate".

Tiger woods returned to his winning link ways with a comfortable six shot lead in the 36-hole JP McManus Invitational Pro-Am at Limerick yesterday. All at link 20110413