Robin Hood Axing Robin Hood

kimberleyk posted on Sep 16, 2009 at 11:57AM
Do you think bbc made the right choice to axe Robin Hood after they killed of Jonas Armstrong?

Robin Hood 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Stephaniexoxo said…
Yes and No.

Yes because Jonas was a great actor and no one could replace him as acting Robin and if someone did it would spoil the series.

No because I want to see what happens to the gang after Robin dies.
over a year ago BlackSandals said…
I think the show still had a little potential, even without Jonas. After introducing the Archer storyline I think they could have carried it at least for one more season.
But on the other hand, the show didn't have much to tell. It was hard enough without Marian and now without Guy.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
yes, all my favorite characters (isabella marian allan and guy) are dead so is robin so whats the point in continuing the series.
over a year ago Elie_star said…
I prefer a serie that ends, than a serie that continues without bright ideas... such as The OC, for example. After the third serie the storyline becomes awful. I prefer a short but great storyline than a long, boring, absurd one.
It's just my opinion, of course.
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
crying
I didn't even want too watch the last episode. After Allan died I was down. But I only watch it too see if Allan would do what Marian did is season 1. I was hopeing Allan would come back too life. But he didn't:( My Robin Hood ended when Allan died.