Robin Hood Is Robin Evil?

Alans_Blue_Eyes posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:51PM
I think that Robin is actuly realy mean!

He has no respect for Much and only thinks about himself!
When Alan whent to team Lether (Guy and the sherrif) no one listend to him.. if you watch that episode it says he was torterd! That had no imput into the situation at all!
If you look deeper into the episodes (tho you dont have to look to hard) you see it!

Anyway... do you agree?

Robin Hood 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Stephaniexoxo said…
heart
Robin was a little evil at the start of Total Eclipse but apart from that I dont think he is evil at all!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
I don't think he's evil but after recently rewatching every episode twice i have noticed a few things.

+Robin can be a complete bastard sometimes and yes while he does risk himself to save people the only difference between him and his men is that he's the plan man:
John's strength
Much is SO the heart
Will was the gadget man always made the plans happen
Djaq was the doctor / balancer of the group put sense in where sense was needed.
Anyway what i'm saying is they all have a thing and Robin is the plan man but also leader because well only really because i cant see him taking orders from anyone else (can you imagine he'd have a hissy fit!) so he's leader and he never lets anyone forget it, always saying "who am i? Robin Hood!" the big glory hog!

+Robin is ridiculasly horrible to Much the way he treats him is appauling!

+Much is literally one of the sweetest loveliest people ever! After rewatching i totally respect him he's easily the most pure hearted of the group and he's strong too i didn't notice at first but i totally do now. He deals with a lot of crap and totally takes it in his stride ♥

+Alan doesn't say "i'm not being funny but..." ANYMORE what's up with that! I loved that line!

+Djaq & Will were totally and completely awesome individually and together, i love them and seriously want them to come back.

+Kate is a complete bitch, course i already knew that but after rewatching i hate her more now.

+Gisbourne should just go off and die god i thought he was bad the first time but now i just straight up hate him!

So yeh I don't think he's evil but i don't like him either mostly for the way he treats Much but he isn't all that nice to anyone else either unless he's saving them heroically.

UHH i actually really dislike his character i think the way he treated Isabella was also aweful i'm sorry you can't treat someone who's been through what she has like that or they WILL be tipped over the edge.

Personally i don't blame her "be my friend or know what it is to be my enemy" erm WHAT?!?! So basically your saying be my friend or ELSE! Yeh i wonder why she didn't take you up on that! I wouldn't have either i was well proud when she shafted him. Only then Robin was all Kate you were right about her *screams* and kate was all smug *screams* ERM WHAT? AHHHHH

Made me hate Kate more too the only reason she didn't like Isabella in the first place is because Robin did! So that's great any girl who Robin likes better watch out because Kate's gonna go on about how your not trust worthy EVEN before you do anything wrong!

So yeh sorry this was abit long but i've been thinking about his for a while. Season 1 & 2 were awesome! Though i never really liked Robin he's bearable. Then they brought in Kate and i almost can't watch anymore.
last edited over a year ago