Rizzoli & Isles Shippers RAA! [Rizzles Addicts Anonymous!] Oh. My. Rizzles.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Aug 13, 2010 at 12:21PM
Just a place for us to get to know each other better and *squee* at new Rizzles moments!

Just ask me to add your name and I will!

Rizzles Addicts!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] JammyVimtoRizzles
Maddie [maddy12] BB-Rizzles
Elzy [3lzyx] QueenRizzles
Seph [House_Anatomy] BrittanaRizzles
Nat [natulle] DarkBBRizzles
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] WallcrasherRizzles
Isie [its_me_dreaming] Rizzles_Dreaming
Cami [caramelmilk] ShizzleRizzles
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87]
Stevi [reminisce]
Leigh [Mcleigh]
Breanna [Breezie531]
Rorick [thirteen_times] RizzlesBoy
Kirstie [MauraRizzoli]
Lizi [Abby97]
Mari [ManicMind] ManicRizzles

NOTE TO SELF: AA BDAY! [14th August]

TIME ZONES!

Mari: +6 hours [Yellow]
Elzy: -2 hours [Blue]
Seph: -1 hour [Green]
Cami: -1 hour [Green]
Maddie: 0 hours [Yellow]
Danni: 0 hours [Yellow]
Stevi: +8 hours [Pink/Red]

Isie: -1 hour [I think - Green]

Just a place for us to get to know each other better and *squee* at new Rizzles moments!

Just ask me
last edited on Jul 30, 2011 at 07:17PM
save

Rizzoli & Isles Shippers 4473 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 4473

over a year ago its_me_dreaming said…
you guys PLANNED on spamming my wall???? So I should be lucky only 2 of you really did wrote a message, right? And it took me 3 days to find out, I'm such a bad stalker, do you think LUCAS could give me some tips, lol????

what's "Baby Steps"????

I don't think the producers trying to tease us, I mean these eps must have been shot months ago, long before everybody start talking about rizzles....

if it's all about what the fans wants, why is everybody angry on CBS.....

I read the books and I tell you that much, they DON'T end up together in the books....

@elzy: I never thought there could be something more important than huddy sex for you!!!!!!!!!!!

I was doing yoga, but I wasn't able to relax with it....

"The bastard guy, who thinks only about himself. That is what make him HIM!" @seph: can't believe you said that!
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
heart
Welcome to the Rizzles thread Isie!
Damnit this sucks I hate being diabetic my blood sugar is higher than the chick on Monday's episode's was. I feel so horrible. Medicine hurry up and kick in!!!!
over a year ago House_Anatomy said…
heart
you guys PLANNED on spamming my wall???? So I should be lucky only 2 of you really did wrote a message, right? And it took me 3 days to find out, I'm such a bad stalker, do you think LUCAS could give me some tips, lol????
Haha, yeah we were planning to, but some of our RizzlesGirlz lost their way XDD
...about Lucas, you can ask him, but he will be so depressed about Cuddy and Lucas

what's "Baby Steps"????
Baby Steps [x3] is a fan-fiction bit where Jane decides to get with Maura, but they will do it with baby steps. Cute fan fiction too x3

I don't think the producers trying to tease us, I mean these eps must have been shot months ago, long before everybody start talking about rizzles....
I know that they did shoot it a little while ago, but if they aren't THAT blind, they must have seen the Chemistry, sub text and also the sexual tension between them, and the way they interact with all the unnecessary touches and smiles...

if it's all about what the fans wants, why is everybody angry on CBS.....
CBS is really going bad. They stopped Cold Case and fired AJ Cook. The other two people, Melina and Paget, are leaving because they don't feel like it anymore, so it not really their fault...

I read the books and I tell you that much, they DON'T end up together in the books....
...I think everyone knew that. I have to also add unfortunately

@elzy: I never thought there could be something more important than huddy sex for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I answer it, since she is not here? I am a huge Huddy Fan. They are my TOP OTP [WOW, an anagram *-*] I did watch them for 6 years and nothing has happened yet, and Rizzoli & Isles is new, so everything they do, most probably, the fans will SQUEE about it. I sure did SQUEE for Huddy Sex but not as much as when there was the BOOB-LOOK between Maura & Jane.

I was doing yoga, but I wasn't able to relax with it....
Yoga in Rizzoli and Isles is totally different *-*

"The bastard guy, who thinks only about himself. That is what make him HIM!" @seph: can't believe you said that!
It is who he is after all. I love him because of the BASTARD-ism that makes him up. I wouldn't know how to describe him otherwise. It's House.
last edited over a year ago
WHOA!!! Hold up?? Isie did you just go and read all 50 pages of comments? If so I have a whole new respect for you!
wow, thanks for answering everything....

you think lucas is still pissed because of huddy???? he should get a life, lol....

but I think the producers will keep close to the books, so they will stay straight....

so you guys getting as easily obsessed with things just like I do....

why is this yoga different? because of the hot teacher????

well, maybe I just kinda confused with the world, 'cause cami thinks I'm most like house, and you said this about him, meh....

yeah, I just read all the pages, that's why I needed this long to write a comment....
That's awesome you have my applause and respect! I would not have the patience to read all fifty pages without writing something. So how have you been hon?
over a year ago maddy12 said…
smile
hey Isie.
Welcome to the thread! (:
mischievous
hmm, okay, still got some headache, but I don't really wanna complain....
how are you?

lol, I had to write down what I wanted to reply, 'cause it really took me 5 days to read everything....
big smile
MADDYYYYYY!!!!!!!! *hugs*
big smile
MARIIIIIII!!! *hugs back*
hey hun! how are you? (':
5 days!! I would have given up! LOL Go Isie! So I'm reading The Surgeon finally but I'm a slow reader and I'm about to start school but these books are awesome. I will read all of them eventually.
worried
so, do I now have to do some introduction part????

oh, I love the surgeon, I'm also reading again....

well, I guess I'm kind of a slow reader as well, or I wouldn't have needed 5 days....
@Maddy, I'm good my blood sugar is going down so I'm not feeling as sick anymore. Being diabetic sucks. Oh just a for the record the chick on Monday's episode's blood sugar level was high but mine has been twice that high. Just had to say that...
heart
Ohh god. That must be horrible for you :\ but I`m glad your okay now! <3
@Isie if you want too. Or you can just fill us in as we go. They don't know much about me.
Ohh god. That must be horrible for you :\ but I`m glad your okay now! <3

Yeah I could educate y'all on diabetes. I've had it for fourteen years and it's pretty well controlled but sometimes like today for instance or when I get real sick or get infections it spikes up real high. Those days suck! Let's just say a blood sugar reading over 200 is NOT good.
mischievous
hmm, I'm not really good with such things....

I know the first step of fighting an addiction is to admit it, but I don't wanna fight, it's no addiction, it's PASSION to me, so let's get crazy guys.... oh and my name is Isie for everyone I haven't met yet....
smile
Hiiiiii Isie. (:

@Mari ; I actually know abit about it too, because my nan had it.
mischievous
hi guys, did you missed me, lol....
@Maddy it's a horrible disease if there is a God he has a sick sense of humor! Sorry I'm not real religious and don't really believe in God so if you do sorry.

Anyway back to Rizzles. Isie since you have read the book is the show like the booka at all or are they both completely different?
smile
@Maddy it's a horrible disease if there is a God he has a sick sense of humor! Sorry I'm not real religious and don't really believe in God so if you do sorry.
I know.. my nan died because of it. And I`m not religious at all, so don`t worry xDD.
not completey different, but remember some other cases....
^^ Cool!
mischievous
@Maddy: I am going to kill you *evil laugh* XDDD
Run Maddy Run!!!! She DOES have a knife!!!!
over a year ago 3lzyx said…
Hey Girls!I'm back!

*goes to read previous page*
ELZY!!! Welcome back! Now we just need Dannii, Kayleigh, and Nat and we'll be complete!
mischievous
Elzy!! :D

I do have a knife *creepy smile* XDDD
...am going to play some Guitar Hero XD
No Seph can't leave!! Plus I want to play GH with you! I miss that game haven't played it in like two years...wow!
laugh
^^ Haha XDD

...who said I was leaving!? XDDD
You can play GH and talk on the comp... now that takes talent! You too have my respect!!!
mischievous
from a killing spree to guitar playing, what a day....
laugh
^^ LMAO!! Just an average day in the life of Seph!
big smile
Isie!!!!!You're here!

Seph's totally right about this.Huddy is and will be my OTP, that won't change no matter what.But Rizzles is different, idk.I watched the Huddy Smex promo and I was like 'Oh, ok, yay!' (also with all the spoilers everywhere, everybody knew that it will happen it was just a matter of time when they gonna show it)...and then I watched 'I kissed a girl' and I was hyperventilating throughout the whole episode.Last time I hyperventilated this much was for 'Under my Skin' and 'Both Sides Now'.
I don't even know if I'm making any sense right now cause I'm in a constant squeee mode for Rizzles!XDD
mischievous
Huddy Sex= TexanRizzles in ICU, Rizzles Sex= TexanRizzles Dead!
laugh
^^Hahahahahaha!!!

That says it all!!!
laugh
Ok, I won't be that present, but I am here XDDD

Antisocial <3

...and Elzy, I totally got the meaning of what you meant XDD
blush
@mari: I feel like I should have known....

@elzy: yeah, I'm here, sorry, for not coming earlier I needed the time for reading, *blushes*
I guess we all are in a constant squeee mode for Rizzles
Oh, Isie, you need a Rizzles name, what do you want?
mischievous
Huddy Sex= TexanRizzles in ICU, Rizzles Sex= TexanRizzles Dead!
^^ EPIC!
blush
OMG, I don't know, I'm not good with nicknames
Oh! Oh! I know!!! Rizzles_Dreaming!!!!
laugh
@Maddy: I am going to kill you *evil laugh* XDDD
why? :O
heart
sounds awesome
mischievous
Two Words: Olivia Wilde!
heart
Okay so when Dannii gets here she needs to add:
Isie [its_me_dreaming] Rizzles_Dreaming
laugh
LOL, Seph and Maddy, ya'll are funny!
laugh
You know though if Missy saw ya'll "fighting" over OW things might get really urm INTERESTING!!! lol
mischievous
I`m sorry. I just couldnt resist her.. :(
She looks pretty on my profile xD