Pathan/Neyton Answer This

sj10-26 posted on Jun 17, 2008 at 11:09PM
Did you like the Peyton/Lucas/Nathan triangle?

What moment did you like of the PLN triangle?

Why do you think Peyton continued to stay with Nathan after Luke expressed interest?

What has been your favorite PN scene pre-break up?

What was your favorite kiss?(if you have one)

What was your favorite scene post-break up?

What are three words that describe PN for you?

Pathan/Neyton 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sj10-26 said…
ok here is mine

-Not while it was going on because I felt it took up way too much screentime, but looking back, there were definitely moments I enjoyed it. I think my favorite part of the triangle was the fact that Peyton didn't choose Luke, she kept teasing him. I got a kick out of that.

-My favorite moment of this triangle was actually in the pilot after Luke won the big show down between him and Nathan. LP are talking about what Luke won, and Nathan is standing back at the car watching. Peyton looks at Luke once, and then goes off with Nathan. Visually I just thought it was very cool, because she was kind of saying I'm with him, I'm leaving with him. It was like PN's world, and Luke didn't belong.

Why do you think Peyton continued to stay with Nathan after Luke expressed interest?
-Because Peyton wanted to be with Nathan. Even though Luke didn't understand it, she'd obviously invested in that relationship. They had built a trust and a comfort she didn't feel for Luke. She was attracted to him, but she proved many times she was attracted to Nathan as well. I think Peyton really was ready to stay in that relationship, and it ending had nothing to do with Luke, but everything to do with Nathan.

-I think I'll have to go with the consensus here and say the toe-nail painting scene. It was just very comfortable, you could tell these two had been together for a very long time, and they were both struggling to break out of the mold, but neither could quite do it. I also love the shower scene, just because I was so ammused watching it. You never really see that on WB shows, and it was so blatant, and Peyton was so ballsy, I loved it. "Hi, Mr. Scott." LOL

-I guess I'd have to go with the car make out scene, just because they looked so into until Nathan started cracking up, LOL. I liked the pilot kiss as well, even though it was short and chaste.

-Last weeks scene was awesome, but I also really loved in LIAGH Nathan coming up to her, and thing being really awkward and sad. You could tell they both kind of missed what they had, but there was an underlining knowledge they would never have it again.

-Comfort. Trust. Sex.

over a year ago loves-oth said…
so no ones done this forever..

no, i didn't think it even really count as a triangle because leyton didn't really get it on when neyton were together. they just started talking. oh my god, how exciting...

emm.. well the triangle didn't really exist lol, it wasn't like they were both together at the same time...

because she still liked nathan? i don't know, ask her LOL. i think she wasn't sure what lcas was really like. i mean how much of a slut do you have to be. a guy expresses interest and the girl dumps her current boyfriend for the guy she hardly knows... desperate eh?

pre break up? there was like what... two scenes? i like the scene where... em... nathan is painting peyton's nails LOL SO FUNNY

the hot car kiss in 102

i love the scenes in 4x13. i love their friendship!

sex. friends. fun
so no ones done this forever..

no, i didn't think it
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
so heres mine :)

- I did like it alot better than most of the OTH love triangles. I really liked how Peyton teased Lucas ;)

- Same as sj10-26's moment i think. The moment at the end of the pilot were Lucas says ill be seeing yaa and then Peyton walks off with Nathan.

- I dunno tbh lol i think that in a way she still liked Nathan more. He was there for her in some tough times even if he was a prat most of the time.

- Defiently the scene where Nathan is painting Peyton's toe nails. Such a cute scene :).

- The makeout scene in 1x02 in the car, so hot ;D

- The scenes in 4x13. I think they show how far both of them had come since they broke up :).

- Comfort. Friendship. HOT xD
over a year ago rorymariano said…
Wow, nobody has answered this in forever! Oh well, here's mine :P

I did. It's one of my favorite things from Season 1 (even though it didn't last very long). I do like that they stopped it so that Naley could get together, but I think that I might have liked it more than P/L/B.

The end of 1x05 when Peyton says I didn't come here for you tonight. to Nathan, and then Lucas walks out of the school. The music when she walks away from Nathan, and the way the camera kind of pans around Lucas to show Nathan right behind him is amazing.

Because she had just met Lucas, and she was comfortable with Nathan. It would be kind of slutty to just dump Nathan for his brother after they had had a few *amazing* conversations.

I love the scene where Nathan is painting Peyton's toe nail as well, it really showed how comfortable they were together. I also love the shower scene from the pilot.

The makeout scene in the car, of course. One of the hottest kisses on the show <33

The 4x13 scenes, the Boy Toy scenes, the scene in 1x14 when Peyton goes to see Nathan while he and Haley are fighting, 5x02 (I think) when Peyton brings Nathan to the hospital and tells him to basically suck it up. Pretty much every scene, lol.

My Guilty Pleasure :P
Wow, nobody has answered this in forever! Oh well, here's mine :P

Did you like the Peyton/Lucas/