Leyton Our ship is.... [MEANT TO BE! Submissions OPEN] ♥

kellyerin87 posted on May 21, 2011 at 03:32PM
Okay, LP'ers... here's how this works! For each round, I will post a new "Our ship is..." category. It is then up to us to collectively contribute all the scenes we can think of, that best support that category! You can submit as many scenes as you want, any that you feel fit each round. Feel free to also add any art, or an icon to go along with your scenes. :)

Submissions for each round will probably be open for about a week, or until the submissions start to slow down (we'll see, whichever comes first). Then we will put a pick up of all the submitted scenes for that round, and we will decide what the ultimate scene is that best fits each given category! I'll then probably create a pretty article, out of all of the ultimate winners.

***This is not a contest. The point of this is not to compete with each other for the best scene, but more so just to further prove how versatile, and amazing LP are, through all of the scenes we submit!*** Although, the person who does submit the scene that is picked as the best WILL get props!

Category ideas so far [feel free to let me know if you think of any that could be added to the list!]-

Our ship is...
-Funny
-Cute
-Fluffy
-Sexy
-Angsty
-Friendly
-Protective
-Deep
-Passionate
-Inseparable
-Meant to be
-Quote filled
-Heartbreaking
-Flirty
-Memorable
-Supported by the cast, crew, & characters
-Full circle/parallel
-EPIC

So everyone get creative, dig through your LP memory... and let's prove just how amazing LP are <333

link
winning scene: 6x07 "I've never heard anybody yell at it before!"
link
winning scene: 6x13 "Hey baby, daddy's home."
link
winning scene: 6x16 "I'm so happy you're here, Luke." // "I wouldn't miss this for the world."
link
winning scene: 1x12 Motel hookup
link
winning scene: 5x06 Book fight
link
winning scene: 4x02 Comet scenes outside of the mall
link
winning scene: 3x16 Lucas staying with/saving Peyton
link
winning scene: 6x17 "Maybe the whole point of you, and me, and every single moment that we've shared together... has just been leading us here."
link
winning scene: 1x12 Motel hookup
link***pick in progress***

Round 11: Our ship is... MEANT TO BE!
Submissions are OPEN- Deadline Monday, September 5th
last edited on Aug 30, 2011 at 12:05AM

Leyton 198 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...