Leyton New Motto!

kellyerin87 posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 02:47PM
So, I hope everyone doesn't mind me stepping up and starting this but... it seems to be the general consensus around here that we need a new motto!

So I figured everyone could submit their suggestions here (as many as you'd like!), and after a little while, when we get a good amount of suggestions submitted... I'll make a pick with all of the options, and we can vote on our new motto! Just remember to keep them somewhat short! Have fun :)

Leyton 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kellyerin87 said…
My ideas for now (assuming that they're short enough, and will fit). I'll probably keep coming back and adding more, as I think of them:

-The dream: Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott. And ten years later... that dream come true. <3 (my favorite)

-It's clear in the book that if you're not Lucas or Peyton... you should just forget it.

-Tortured artist meets tortured athlete? Talk about your obvious attraction.

-Because they're an epic, kickass love story. Brooke's words, not ours.

-He's loved her since the first time he saw her. And she's going to adore him, for years to come.

-They eye eachother. Just a boy and a girl. Alone, but together... in this place called Tree Hill.

more to come....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheBoySawAComet said…
YAY!! new motto!!

Because without her... his life has no direction, beauty, or meaning. <3
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
I love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. I always have & I always will. ♥ I am so terribly in love with you & I always will be.
^ ^ Love it!!
over a year ago oth_leyton_tla said…
"i was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."

"I want everything with you."

"Their art matters, it's what got them here!"

"Leyton; the way it's supposed to be"

"Goofy Squint & Chickeny legs= Absolute perfection"

That's all I got for now! I love xoheartinohioxo's <33
^ Amazing!! This is going to be a hard pick... Keep 'em coming girls! :)
My triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other.

I love you Peyton. You didn't push me away, I came back for you. And no matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you

What do you want now? / Now I want what you want. I want everything with you.

Anymore suggestions ladies???
Hmmmmm.

"It's always going to be there, isn't it? You and me." // "When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you. It's you, Peyton."

"It's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?" "The one I want next to me? It's YOU. It's you Peyton." [If that's too long how about cut it off after 'It's YOU.'?]