Leyton Clips

reesespbcup419 posted on Jan 04, 2009 at 08:18PM
I am in desperate need for leyton clips to make videos. I have checked hilarie-burton.com but it doesnt have any clips and the one site that i found that has stuff is just a lil season 3 stuff and the first five episodes of season 6. ahhhh.

i just made my first leyton vid and i wanna make another one but i need more clips to do that. so yeah, help a girl out. :D

if you know any sites with clips then PLEASE write back. thanks everyone!!!

Leyton 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago loves-oth said…
i would say you're going to have to download full episodes. because there aren't any sites with just leyton clips.

www.simply-infatuated.com

you'll find them there.

it's useful to have full episodes because then you can do cast vids and triangle vid later on. :)
over a year ago Laurencia7 said…
try link she has some of season 6...but try the link I put on the ome page for HQ leyton clips then go to

link then save it in HQ and then convert it in the free software from that site to wmv file and make them that way...or avi etc.
over a year ago reesespbcup419 said…
thank you guys soooo much! :D
np hun
over a year ago norway94 said…
blush
I have just made a video on windows movie maker and have tried to uploade it on youtube, but it doesnt work! It just comes a tekst like this:The video you have requested is not available. So I wonder if some of you know what I have done wrong. Or what I have to do to get my video here on fanpop. I really want to add some videoes here on fanpop;)

ps. do I have to post it on youtube to get it here on fanpop?
No, you can have an extra link in the links section...but youtube is the easiest, it is just a basterd...they delete stuff.

There used to be an all LP site called "LucasandPeyton.com" but it went off line. I saved all the videos, BUT season 1...

so if anyone needs a specific scene, and in windows media file...I can send it to you, just message me.
smirk
I've made it! I found out what I did wrong, so I have added som videos on fanpop. But thanks for answering, anyway. It was kind of you
NP hun...anytime