Leyton 's Top 20 Episodes

dermer4ever posted on Oct 12, 2008 at 07:04PM
I am pretty sure this has never been done before. Well any way we have are favorite episodes as a fan but what is your top 20 episodes that involve Leyton in some capacity. I think this is gonna be tricky. I just want to see were you stand on this. I am pretty sure this won't be easy.

Leyton 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago swmchicklv said…
ummmmm....no it will not be easy....that is going to be like super hard.....there are not like 20 episodes that just happen to come to mind when i think of OTH........i just like them the best in Season 6....cause they are together
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
I have to agree with swmchicklv, i have loved all of season 6 and i also loved there scenes in season 4.
over a year ago yourartmatters said…
There is about 100 leyton episodes which are great and some oth episodes that r great 4 other reasons. It will be difficult to pick 20 leyton episodes but one of my deffo favs is the motel scene in season 1. xxxxx
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
hmm episode 4.09 and the pilot are two that come to mind pretty quickly
over a year ago mitsaki said…
i love last episodes of season 4 were lp start dating and when lucas try to save her and of course all season 6
over a year ago 3_ThePretender said…
big smile
I loved,
1.07 'Life in a glass house' (first kiss & stuff)
1.12 'Crash course in' (motel scene)
4.09 'Som eyou give away' (state championship)
4.14 'Sad song for dirty lovers' (Nathans house party)
4.17 'It gets worst at night' (honeygrove)

and basically every single episode of season 6 lol.. thats all i can think of atm
over a year ago suisuisophiya said…
heart
i love season 6 the most cause lucas and peyton are together and i just love the wedding scene. It was so simple yet so sweet and romantic.
over a year ago oth_leyton_tla said…
One's that come to mind are;