Leyton What are some of the saddest Leyton Scenes?

dermer4ever posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 09:19PM
What do you think are some of the saddest scenes with Leyton through out the seasons.

I would have to say one of the saddest ones for me was when Peyton Sacrificed her for Lucas. Let me know what some of your are.

Leyton 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gogokef said…
I agree! The Sacrifice scene is *.*,,I cry everytime I watch it! Another sad one is in season one when they decide to forget everything because they don't want Brooke to get hurt and they talk and then Peyton leaves crying!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
the sacrifice scene is the saddest one! I so cry when I watch it!!!

i think that the scene where Peyton plays Haley & Lucas plays Nathan in the show before Naley's wedding is also sad. When Peyton tells him "I love you" my heart breaks
over a year ago Laurra said…
dont get me started on the sacrifice speech!! best scene ever and also the one scene that can make me cry EVERY single time!!!
over a year ago dawni3 said…
5x06 was amazing, and so sad too because all the emotions were so raw and... gah.
And 5x18 had me in tears "Its still really hard."
And, ofc, the sacrifice speech.
Sob.
over a year ago Office_001 said…
what episode is the sacrifice speech in i'm new to OTH and i'm a Leyton fan cause Brooke and Lucas don't have a conection so i want to know thanks
is is 5.08?? not sure - type in on youtube peytons sacrifice speech and it should come up! im telling you know, youll choke up! soo sad! :'(
over a year ago Office_001 said…
Thanks I just watched it and I cried :'(
HAHA! :) JOIN THE CLUB!