Leyton Couples that remind us of leyton...

girly-alex posted on Mar 11, 2008 at 06:23AM
Hey I got this from a forum at lucasandpeyton.com,
what other couples remind leyton lovers of leyton and why? Here is 1 that I picked (from the site lol):
Clark and Lana (Smallville):
Lana is the popular girl in high school who is "secretly" not happy and Clark watches her from afar all the time. When they finally begin talking, starting in the pilot, Lana's jock boyfriend (Whitney) is incresingly jealous of them. Clark starts playing for the football team too (like Luke joins basketball). Oh yea there is also Chloe (like Brooke). Chloe has a crush on Clark but he does not look at her that way at all.

Leyton 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lila856 said…
OMG that`s really weird! i never really noticed that LOL but i do remember that i used to love clana season 1 :]. WAIT if clark & lana are lucas & peyton, does that make lois......LINDSEY.......EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WW
LOL NO WAY CLOIS IS MEANT TO BE BUT CLANA ARE MORE LIKE LEYTON IN A SENSE LOL

the couples that always remind me of leyton are ross/rachel & ryan/marissa . ross/rachel cuz right in the pilot ross tells rachel that he used to watch/have a huge crush on her in high school but she never really noticed him . then they get together slowly, kinda end up cheating on julie in s2 & then break up for like.. 8 seasons . but still they were never really over like leyton "its always gonna be there." OH YEAH & he marries this girl named emily who really looks a lot like lindsey & i think peyton & rachel look alike too . maybe ross & lucas a TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENY bit do too, i dunno! lol .

& ryan/marissa cuz well look at that one pick,
link
& there was this boring girl named lindsey who ryan dated too .
over a year ago reesespbcup419 said…
def ryan/marissa from the oc and buffy/angel from buffy the vampire slayer. they all have that whole "meant to be in the end" vibe. haha
over a year ago alessandra_28 said…
Dan and Serena because Serena is the popular girl and Dan is the outsider who have a crush on her since ever. In some way Dan save Serena from self-destruction and Luke is always saving peyton. Serena is a better person because of Dan. Peyton is better person because of Lucas and Lucas is a better person because of Peyton.
over a year ago addiee said…
Ross And Rachel Out Of Friendss Likee ressespbcup419 They were ment to be
over a year ago fanny1780 said…
Noah and Allie from "The notebook". They fall in love when they were teens, it was the first time they were in love. Life separated them, she met another guy but when she saw Noah again their love was are strong as it was when they were young. And they have such a passionate kiss (like LP in the episode "In da club). Moreover Lucas wrote 2 books about Peyton and Noah renewed a house to prove his love for Allie
over a year ago Laurra said…
haha lila our RR=LP thing! ;)

ross && rachel and Marissa && ryan remind me of LP!!
for lots of reasons each! :D