Leyton LP Icon Bonding! You Know You Want To ;)

georgiapeach91 posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 06:40AM
Hello my lovely Leyton ladies!! Steph, Amber, and I were talking and we thought it would be a fun idea to do another icon thing as a spot! And after Holly's recent picks about characters we thought we could all choose a different character from any show/fandom you wanted and we would incorporate this chinese symbol which stands for family on it. (Since we as the LP spot are like a family). We also thought it would be cool if no one had the same character, so we're making this forum so you can sign up for the character you want! We did this a couple years ago on another OTH related spot and it worked out really well. I apologize if the character you want gets taken, but we all watch a lot of shows and stuff I'm know there are others out there ;)

This is just another fun way we can unite as a spot and have fun! I think it works because while we all have a ton of different fandoms we're interested in, we all unite here as LP fans :D So what do you girls think?

If you want to join just tell me the name of the character you want for your icon and I'll add you!

*** So for the icons, Kelly has kindly volunteered to make the icons so everyone find an icon of the character you picked and post it in the LP spot. Then she can add the symbol to it. When you post it, just call it LP Icon Bonding. Thanks loves!

EDIT: Holly is taking the role of icon maker! Thanks so much!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

Participants:

Steph - Temperance Brennan {Bones}
Rach - Katie Fitch {Skins}
Kelly - Peyton Sawyer Scott {One Tree Hill}
Mooshka - Cristina Yang {Grey's Anatomy}
Nadia - Caroline Forbes {The Vampire Diaries}
Elle - Rachel Berry {Glee}
Sabina - Veronica Mars {Veronica Mars}
Laura - Haley James Scott {One Tree Hill}
Ale - Spencer Hastings {Pretty Little Liars}
Amber - Lorelai Gilmore {Gilmore Girls}
Nikky - Katherine Pierce {The Vampire Diaries}
Laura - Blair Waldorf {Gossip Girl}
Celine - Brooke Davis {One Tree Hill}
Kim - Elena Gilbert {The Vampire Diaries}
Holly - Kate Austen {Lost}
Maham - Kate Beckett {Castle}
Ada - Claire Littleton {Lost}
TrueLove23 - Quinn James {OTH}
epicdelena4ever - Phoebe Halliwell {Charmed}
Hello my lovely Leyton ladies!! Steph, Amber, and I were talking and we thought it would be a fun ide
last edited on Jul 08, 2011 at 05:11AM

Leyton 89 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...